haikyuu one shots + more

By tojismanlynips

these one-shots are dedicated to people that are beautifully black because i love us, i love haikyuu and i ne... More

haikyuu one shots + more
hinata shoyo • departure
kageyama tobio • milk boy
tsukishima kei • call my name
scenario: you get flirted with
scenario: first kiss
scenario: first time 💦
yamaguchi tadashi • one afternoon
nishinoya yū • marry me
sawamura daichi • love triangle 💦
aoba johsai
scenario: wash day
kunimi akira • stay with me
oikawa torū • my only
nekoma
lev haiba • secrecy
scenario: you get on your period
kozume kenma • gamers love
kuroo tetsuro • confession
date tech + mujinazaka
aone takanobu • nobody else
shiratorizawa
goshiki tsutomu • king of bastards
shirabu kenjirō • the rude, cute tutor
scenario: your first date
ushijima wakatoshi • best friends
scenario: first time 💦
johzenji + itachiyama + kamomedai
terushima yūji • stupid pervert
scenario: they take care of the kids for a day
scenario: first time 💦
sakusa kiyoomi • yours
inarizaki
reaction: you tell them to come over late at night
miya atsumu • infatuation
scenario: you guys have a mini-argument
fukurodani
akaashi keiji • precious
nohebi academy
mixed players/team
scenario: you try to wear revealing costume out 💦
reaction: they call you to have sex when you guys are exes 💦
let's talk

scenario: first time 💦

1K 23 0
By tojismanlynips

word count: 3239

nsfw

aged up!

have a great time reading! :)

+++

akaashi keiji +

• lovingly, he whispered in your ear warming words as your cunt was stuffed full of three of his fingers that were scissoring you open, your hands were tugging onto the sheets as you made pained noises and sounds, he glanced down at his fingers pushing knuckle deep into your noisy, gushing pussy.
• gently, his fingers pulled out of you and went onto your pussy, massaging and kneading the slippery flesh, you grabbed onto the back of his hair and pushed him down to you, knowing exactly what you wanted, he pressed his lips against yours and moved his hand to his hardened cock to stroke himself.
• you watched him align his cock up to your little cunt and push into it, you scrunched your face up in pain and whimpered, gently, he placed his hands under your knees and watched in pleasure as he went deeper and deeper until he was almost fully in.
• you nibbled on your bottom lip, just as you were about to close your eyes, he pleaded with warmth and love in his voice for you to keep them open, a smile was upon his face and he sweetly caressed your cheek, you smiled up at him softly and quietly said ok.
• he kissed you on your forehead and asked if you were ready, you responded with a kiss on his lips and a head nod, sitting back up on his knees, he spread your legs out wider and glanced down at him slowly beginning to buck his hips into you.
• you squeezed onto your breast and hummed in pleasure, he quickly brought himself down to you and pecked your lips over and over as he made love to you, you wanting more had kissed him while throwing your arms around his neck.

._.

"k-k-keiji.." a pleading moan slipped past your lips from the pain of his fingers scissoring your tiny cunt open.

the pained tears swelling in your eyes were replaced with his kisses filled with warmth that tainted the sides of your eyes, "i'm here, pretty. i'm not going anywhere. i'll be right here always."

your cute whimpers and silent cries bombarded his ears. his focus on your beauty shifted to his fingers buried knuckle deep in your pulsating pussy that was gushing out liquids all over his forearm and hand like a waterfall. slowly, he pulled his fingers out of you and directed his attention back up to you as he gently massaged and kneaded your drenched flesh.

"feels better when i rub on it like this, right?"

you rapidly nodded your head at him, "m-mhm.."

although, it felt good, you wanted to feel amazing. you wanted to feel connected with him. you wanted to be one with him. shakily, your hand reached to caress the side of his face. your dark-brown orbs were fixated on him and his blue ones were upon you. there was not a word that had to be shared for him to understand that you wanted to feel him, but he did want to ensure you wanted this.

"do you really want this-" he stopped to say the actual words to show you that he was becoming serious, "do you really want me to be inside of you, y/n?"

your twinkling eyes blinked at him several times before a loving smile happily spread across your face up at him, "yes.. i only want you, kei."

your words made his heart race more than it was already doing. it was embarrassing to him the way you were making him get so hot and nervous as he's about to enter you, but his lips slammed onto yours and his hand moved from your pussy to his hardened cock to give himself a few pumps.

"i love you, y/n," he confessed on your lips breathlessly.

"i love you too, ke-" before you could fully utter the sentence out, he hooked his forearms under your knees and his tip pushed up against your entrance, slowly, entering and opening you up.

his forehead rested soundly on yours as he watched intensely at you part your lips open in pain and gasp sharply. your two front teeth sunk down into the bottom of your lip. the pain was so unbearable that your heavy eyelids couldn't keep open anymore.

"baby, keep your eyes on me," he whispered to you in the sweetest tone while caressing your face and smiling down at you softly.

"o-okay."

cutely, he pressed his lips up against your forehead and asked, "are you ready for me to move?"

your response was a kiss on his lips and a fast head nod. akaashi sitting back up on his knees, pulls you a bit closer to him whilst spreading your legs out wider for him to see his cock buried balls deep in your tight cunt. slowly, he thrusts into you, making you feel every defined feature on his throbbing, veiny cock.

"hm!" that pretty moan was music to his ears and your hand squeezing your breast was a beautiful sight to see. the sight and the sounds were so perfect to him that he was coming down to you pamper you with kisses and show you all his love for you.

"i love-ah-you, keiji."

"i love you too, beautiful."

konoha akinori +

• he was between your legs, inserting three fingers inside of you while complimenting you on how pretty you look as you writhed in pleasure and moaned on the top of your lungs, moving up some, he nudged his tongue between your wet lips and licked up slowly to your clit.
• you trembled underneath him causing him to let out an amused hum against your clit, he reached up to your breast with his other hand and gently pinched on your nipple, adorably, you grabbed onto his wrist that had his fingers inside you and gripped onto it tightly.
• he glanced up at you and saw your pleading eyes begging for him to enter you, smiling, he slid his fingers out of you and positioned his cock up to your cunt, you reached above you for the headboard and held onto it, but he grabbed ahold of your hands and slammed them onto the bed while smirking at you and slowly filling you up with him.
• the expressions you were making underneath him and the sight of your cunt swallow each inch of his intruding cock made him stare in awe, but the awe slowly dissipated and quickly you found yourself arching your back from him ramming his pelvis against your ass in short, quick strokes.
• you moaned out loudly while trying to reach between your legs to play with your clit, but he tightened his grip on your wrists and kept snapping his hips into you, he hovered directly over you and watched as you came for him for the first time tonight.
• groaning about how he wants to be deeper, he slid out of you and folded you in half, angling his cock back with your cunt, he slammed back into you, making tears appear across your waterline from the the angle, rapidly, he plowed into you and chuckled at how this position felt much better to fuck you in and watch you come undone for him for the second time tonight.

._.

"fuck, you're so fine. should've thought about fucking you sooner," he chuckled in amazement at you toss-and-turn from his fingers drilling your sopping cunt to death.

"s-stop! stop!"

"nuh-uh. i want you and this pussy to get louder for me," his tongue did an eight-figure motion on your clit rapidly as his fingers kept plunging deep in you.

your body was spasming underneath him that a wicked grin struck across his face at you. happiness and excitement were devouring him. your ragged breath and your fucked-out expression was making his hard cock throb.

he groaned loudly against your clit, "mm~ you taste so fucking good. could eat this pretty pussy forever."

"ngh!"

"there you go, baby. just keep letting me suck on your pussy like this."

konoha's hand reached up to your breast, roughly tugging onto the pebbled nipple that garnered his attention. the pleasure was becoming too much for you that you gripped onto his wrist that had three of his fingers knuckles deep in you. chuckling, his focus shifted up to you and there laid your glimmering eyes pleading for more-pleading for him to enter you and fuck you like he desired.

"shit, you're so sexy, y/n," he says in amazement.

the slow pulling of his slender fingers out of your tight cunt left a sad sigh escaping past your lips. your glossy eyes fell between your legs that were eagle spread. at your leaking cunt, the tip of his cock sat, gently pressing and preparing to fill you all the way up.

your hands launched upwards to grab ahold of his headboard, but your arms were quickly shackled back down to the bed due to his strong grip on your wrists. before you could grow confused, a joyous groan and laugh came from him as bit by bit the head of his cock dove into your cunt.

"ooo~ fuck.. you feel amazing!" he chuckles through groans uncontrollably at your cunt allowing him to stuff you full of his cock. his eyes were closing in ecstasy, but once he saw your arch backing-he lost control.

your breasts bounced in rapid bursts at his cock ramming into your cunt like a madman. your loads of juices was splattering all over his pelvis and hips from his cock pulling back out of you and slamming back into you until he bottomed out with each stroke.

"good fucking girl.. take all of this dick, y/n. take all of it."

washio tatsuki +

• you were in a steamy shower with him, letting him kiss and suck all over your neck and shoulder as his fingers teased your clit, quiet pants and moans escaped you from his hardened cock sliding between your asscheeks and the tip of him hitting your back.
• he whispered words on your neck, but you were so caught up in the feeling of pleasure that you had no clue what he saying, the only thing that you noticed was that he was pushing you up against the wall and yanking your hips back so he could continue with the motion of his dick going in between your asscheeks that had his handprints all over them.
• you looked over your shoulder at him massaging your ass as he rutted his hips faster, bringing his gaze up to you, he put his hands on top of yours and kissed all over the back of your neck while warning you he was going to put it in and how he just wants you to relax for him, the warning didn't scare you, it just made you open your legs up for him a little bit and bend over more.
• growling at you, he took one of his hands off of yours and grabbed his cock, gently, feeding your small, needy cunt his huge cock, you immediately scrunched your face up in pain and focused your attention on the white wall in front of you as he kept going deeper inside of you, your hand was slowly sliding down the wall from the discomfort.
• he moved his hand from his cock to your pussy to massage as he kept going further in you, you moaned in bliss at the feeling and pleaded for him to move, your plead made him quickly begin to thrust into you, you placed your hand on your breast and squeezed it tightly as his other hand that remained on top of yours intertwined with yours tightly.
• your moans grew louder the more his cock pleased your little cunt, out of nowhere, he slid out of you and made you face him as he hurriedly picked you up with your legs going up and across his shoulders, before you could utter a word, he filled you back up with his cock and plunged himself in-and-out of you, you threw your head up against the wall while wrapping your trembling arms around his neck and screaming for everyone to hear.

._.

"right there-fuck-tatsuki," your needy bud was teasingly played with by his index finger and thumb. a kiss was placed on your neck, your back, your shoulder and your other sensitive part-behind your ear.

you scrunched up in pleasure at his tongue flicking back-and-forth while his digits rolled your bud between the wet, soft pads. the pleasure was so intoxicating and the feel of his cock slotting in-and-out of the valley of your ass made the pleasure increasingly mind-fucking.

"do you want to be fucked in here first or do you want to do all of this on the bed? if you don't pick soon, i may have to pick for you and you know it's never the latter with me."

your mind was hazy. that question should've never been asked when he's feeling on your body like this in the shower because he already knew what was going to happen.

"we'll do it my way then," your warm breasts and hands met the cold, marble wall. behind you, he was yanking your hips back and making your ass clap with every slam of his pelvis. his girthly cock repeatedly rubbed against your anus.

"fuck.." he cussed quietly at his hands spreading your bruised ass-cheeks apart. your head flung over your shoulder at him in need to have his cock in you.

his gaze lifted and his hands were thrown onto yours, "it's going to hurt, alright? but i want you to relax and just let me make it all better."

your legs opened up more for him and you bent over.

"shit-just like that," he growled with a tint of red parading his face.

his hand slipped off yours and onto his cock. slowly, he slid his cock in your cunt. your body jolted underneath him. your hand was sliding down the wall from the pain that was forming between your legs. your entire body felt the painful stretch. there was no way he was going to fit all the way.

"baby-shit, i'm here," his hand groped the front of your pussy as he went deeper and deeper.

"tatsuki.. move. i'm okay."

hesitating at first, his hips slowly started bucking forwards. his focus was trained on your puffy, wet folds spread open around his cock that was disappearing in your cunt. the view of his cock with the ring of white around the base had his cheeks burning and his cock throbbing inside of you each time he sunk his inches back in you.

"beautiful.."

bokuto kotaro +

• your legs were to your red, hot ears as you watched him hover directly over your face and harshly feed your cunt with every inch of his thick cock, you scrunched your face up in pain and tried to keep eye contact with him, but your eyes were closing.
• he chuckled through a groan, watching in amazement at your slightly bleeding cunt hungrily suck him in, he flicked his eyes up to you and instantly kissed you on your forehead and lips.
• you moaned in pain while quietly pleading for him to move, he slid himself halfway out of you and slowly pushed himself back in, watching you fling your arms up to hold onto his face as he kept his attention on you looking so beautiful underneath him.
• he clutched onto the sheets and gradually fastened the pace, you scrunched your face up in pleasure and begged for him to slide out a bit since he was too deep, but he slammed his cock inside of you harshly at an inhumane speed that it began to repeat over and over again.
• his hot breath fanned against your face as sweat trickled down his body, you dug your nails into his arms and cried out loudly from how his cock was hitting your g-spot in ease and sending you through two intense orgasms.
• as you held onto him tightly and told him to slow down, he whispered dirty things while sitting up on his knees and putting one of your legs on his shoulder to get a deeper angle, your pillows were soaking up a sea of your warm tears as he rammed his cock into you ball deeps till you couldn't think, talk or walk anymore.

._.

pain was the only thing you could think of. pain was the only thing that you knew of. you couldn't bring yourself to watch his large cock split your wet folds apart, and dive into the small hole that felt as if it could rip if he went any deeper. you couldn't understand how he could be so amazed at his rock-hard cock filling your aching cunt up.

"baby? oh my god, does it hurt-i mean, how badly does it hurt? do you want me to pull out? if it's hurting too bad-" you interrupted his rampage of worried questions.

"i-i'm fine," a pained smile struck across your face at him.

"my baby owl is not fine," he said adorably as he held onto your face and covered you with endearing kisses, "you're bleeding a little down here."

"k-kota! please-please.. just move.. i-i.. need you to make it feel better by moving.. p-please."

your cry made his face and body hot. when you're both connected like this, you shouldn't say that to him. it makes him want to please you in every way he can. and by pleasing you in every way he can, he wants to do it till you can't focus on absolutely anything except him pleasuring your cunt.

he moved his hands from your face back onto the bed and slowly lifted up, making you feel the drag of his veiny thick cock against your walls. the sudden pound of his pelvis against the back of your thighs sent wind being knocked out of your chest. shaking, your hands were thrown onto his cheeks for you to keep him close to you as he persistently fucked into your cunt.

the black sheets underneath you balled up into his closed fists. as seconds and seconds passed, he increased the pace with his long, deep strokes.

your eyebrows knitted together in pleasure, "k-kot-kotaro~! y-you're too deep.. i-i can't-"

your pussy was stretched completely open for your boyfriend that was giving you every last inch of his cock. wet skin-slapping, loud moans, pants, groans, and the sounds of his lamp toppling off his bedside table consumed the room.

"you're taking me so well, baby-you're doing fucking amazing taking me this deep, angel," he breathed up against your face.

he was battering your insides up. you were losing your ability to think and come out a with a coherent sentence. the pain that you felt was there each time his cock plunged deep in you, but the pleasure outweighed everything that the only thing you could do was simply drool happily and keep your focus on him as he kept ramming his cock up against your cervix.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 11.9K 104
For my black queens who love The Haikyuu boys If you don't like keep negative comments to yourself thx😌
101K 3.4K 30
COMPLETED - OLD ----- ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ ----- ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴋᴀʀᴀꜱᴜɴᴏ, ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜꜱᴀɪ (ꜱᴇɪᴊᴏʜ), ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ, ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ꜱʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴛᴏ...
104K 2.4K 16
(Completed!) Writing oneshots has been pretty fun so here's a Haikyuu onehsot collection! These are x reader scenarios, and I try to keep the reader...
233K 10.6K 200
For all your Haikyuu!! needs, be them funny, angsty, happy, indecent, etc.