Sonic Splatoon

By metalgreymon2

Somesort of epirement goes wrong, and a new hedgehog like squid comes out of it. He meets Maya, an Inkling wi... More

Chapter 01 - Hedgehog Squid
Chapter 02 - What are they?
Chapter 03 - Alterna
Chapter 04 - Chaos Control
Chapter 05 - Zip, Splat, and Jump
Chapter 06 - The Eel Deal
Chapter 07 - Alterna's Origin
Chapter 08 - Pedal to the Megalodon
Chapter 09 - Time-Space Rift
Chapter 11 - Alterna Space Center
Chapter 12 - The Ursine Anomally
Chapter 13 - Calamari Inkantation 3MIX
Sonic Splatoon: Season 1 Second Half.
Chapter 14 - New Threat
Chapter 15 - Eggman Empire
Chapter 16 - The Gaia Gates
Chapter 17 - Guardian of Death
Chapter 18 - Spikes of Metal
Chapter 19 - Shadows from the Past
Chapter 20 - The Gold Sovereign
Chapter 21 - Zeti
Chapter 22 - The strongest Zeti
Chapter 23 - Catastrophe
Chapter 24 - Strike Back
Chapter 25 - The Controller
Chapter 26 - Fight for Our World
Sonic Splatoon Season 2 Trailer
Chapter 27 - The Seekers Emerge!
Chapter 28 - The Foundation Rises!
Chapter 29 - Cursed Arrows!
Chapter 30 - The Vampire Hunter!
Chapter 31 - Danger Waters!
Chapter 32 - The Legend of the Gargoyle!
Chapter 33 - The Sunken Civilization!
Chapter 34 - The Secrets of the Argonauts!
Chapter 35 - The Legends of Camelot!
Chapter 36 - The Knight of the Wind Reborn!
Chapter 37 - Wasteland Turf!
Chapter 38 - Acht's True Mission!
Chapter 39 - The Haunted Ruin!
Chapter 40 - Destiny of Nightmares!
Chapter 41 - Lurking in the Catacombs!
Chapter 42 - Stop the Big Wave!
Chapter 43 - Full Front Attack!
Chapter 44 - Castle of Secrets!

Chapter 10 - The Hyper Manta Storm

122 1 1
By metalgreymon2

Traveling the Time-Space Rift, Sonic and Maya saw the technology that Grizz used to take over the Octarians in the Octo Valley. They took back the sixth Chaos Emerald, and went to the next Site, in order to get the last of the seven.

Chapter 10 - The Hyper Storm

The two aagents traveled to the final Site. They met up with Amber when they got there. Amber was equiped with her old Hero Suit, and Hero Shot. 

Amber: I've been expecting you.

Maya: Wow... You look so cool, Amber!

Sonic: Nice cape you got.

Amber: T-Thanks... Ahem! Moving on, we're on the final Site.

Sonic: Wow... there's a not of water here! 

Maya: There's hardly any land in this place!

Capitan: That's not all. Look up there.

Maya pointed at the top of one building, where there was one very strong signal coming from, similar to the ones from before.

Sonic: Another one of these?

Maya: That could be the last piece of the treasures!

Amber: That's not all. I've confirmed that those treasures don't emite any signal! The signals were coming from the Chaos Emeralds!

Sonic: Oh really?

Maya: Yeah. And I got four readings!

Sonic: Huh?

Maya: Three?

Sonic: I don't like this... CYPHERCALL!!!

Sonic called his Cypherdex, and opened it. He programed the Cypherdex to follow the four signals, and pointed them out on the map.

Sonic: Drats! Grizz might be trying to trick us with fake Emeralds!

Amber: Fake?

Sonic: They have the exact same waveleinght and properties, but are weaker than the real ones.

Maya: We might have to track them down. I don't think I can tell which one's the real one!

Sonic: Right. But first we have to figure out how to move arround this place.

Amber: I have a solution for that one.

Amber guided them to a Ride Rail that she had previously activated. This was enough to move foward to the first Kettle.

Sonic: Looks like we're gonna have to use up some Power Eggs.

Amber: Maya's gotta keep going either way, for us to reach the Kettles.

Sonic: I'll take this one. Meet you at the last spot.

Amber and Maya went on, as Sonic shooted the Kettle open, and entered his Mission. Maya and Amber went up the first Ride Rail to reach the next section.

They had to take a few more though, an on the way take out one Fuzzball for 1400  Power Eggs. They reached the next section, climbed up to the top of the tower and cleaned up another Fuzzball for 1400. Power Egg Count: 16 590. 

They took another Ride Rail, and reached the second Kettle from where th signal was comming from. Amber stoon in front of it.

Maya: You sure you want me to keep going?

Amber: Don't worry about me. We don't have anymore time to lose.

Maya went through the next two Ride Rails, and reached the section with the final of the three Kettles. She cleaned teh Fuzzball so that she could go back later. She used up 1000 Power Eggs. Power Egg Count: 15 590.

Maya: Ok. Let's get this over with.

Back with Sonic, he got ready for his mission. This one is "Bet You Mist Us". He had to reach the goal, taking out the enemies that were in the mist.

Sonic: A mission with a mist, huh? This could get complicated.

Sonic entered. He climbed up one small wall, and spoted the goal. However, there was no way to get inside.

Sonic: Wow, i guess i have to open the way inside. But is i want to get arround this place... BOLTFLARE!!!

Sonic raised a small Boltflare so that he could see how to move arround. He spotted the next section, and three Octolings.

Sonic: Oh, i guess i might have some fun with this!

Sonic jumped down. The enemies shooted at him, but using his swift move, he splated one. Sonic then went to the next one.

Sonic: OVERSLAM!!!

Sonic slammed the Octoling. This cleared another way for him to go. It became clear that this mission would be extremly hard. He went ahead. However, something jumped on him. Three Octolings were there.

Sonic: Wow! This is full of Octolings!

Sonic, not wanting to waste anymore time boosted through the section, taking out the Octolings. He reached the next section, but more Octolings came out.

Sonic: Ok, this is getting old.(pulls out one Emerald) CHAOS CONTROL!!!

Sonic slowed down time, and proceeded to do this the old fashion way. Splathing the Octolings with the Homming Attack. He slided the way, until the next section, but his Chaos Control lost irs efect.

Sonic: Now it's just us!

There were three more Octolings left. One of them had one Inkjet power up She was flying up, and all over the area.

Sonic: You won't be flying for to long!(crosses his wrists) Chaos.... SPEAR!!!

With Chaos Spear, Sonic shooted down the flyling Octoling. The other two closed in on the Hedgehog. Sonic Splated them with Crystal Ink. Sonic returned to the start of the stage, and four Octolings were there waiting for him. Sonic didn't waste time.

Sonic: Feast your eyes on this! SONIC WIND!!!

Ssonic shooted his classic Sonic wind at them, splating them away. This opened the way to the goal. Sonic finished the Stage, and got payed 1400 Power Eggs. Power Egg Count: 16 990.

Moving on to the second Kettle. Amber's test was "Mission: Fly-Fishin'!". She had to make the best out of the Inkjet to reach the goal.

O.R.C.A.: To clear this test, you must overcome various challanges to reach the goal.

Amber started her mission, and the Inkjet instantly activated. She shooted down the first Octotroopers, and moved on. She went through the first section. However, the next one had Ink Stick.

Amber: I gotta be carefull not to get splated by those...

She opened the path. Even with Inkjet, she could return to squid form, and swim on her Ink to the other side. She made it through, but when she looked ahead, there was no path to go.

Amber: Oh! Now what?

She suddenly saw a shot go by her. She looked down, and there was a path to go, with one Octotrooper on the way.

Amber: Tsk! You think you're in position to atemp anything?

Amber shooted the Octotrooper, and proceeded ahead. She reached the next section. Taking out five Octopods, fice Octocopters, one Speedy Octocopter, and four Octohoppers.

Amber: To easy! Piece of cake!

She took the launchpat, and went to the final section. She had to reach up the top of one tower. However, on a wall on the other side, three Octotroopers, and two Octosnipers were there.

Amber: Hmm... Gota play it smart.

She saw one ballon that was near the ink rolles. She shooted it, bursting the rolles open, and this took out the Octarians. Amber finished the mission and got back with 1600 Power Eggs. Power Egg Count: 18 590.

Amber took hold of one Chaos Emerald. It was yellow, but its glow wasn't like the ones Sonic had. She understood that this was a fake.

Amber: Urgh! This is a fake!

Sonic: So was mine!

Amber looked at the Ride Rail, and Sonic was comming, with one fake Chaos Emerald on his right hand. He landed besides Amber.

Sonic: Walking on that mist was useless! I got nothing, but this piece of fake jewllery!

Amber: I've been Inkjeting through out this thing for nothing.

They tossed the fake Emeralds in the water, and moved on to reach Maya's Kettle. Maya went to equip for her mission, and this one was all about not running out of Ink, before hiting the goal.

O.R.C.A.: This mission's called "Conserve Ink-Splat Sustaintably". You must reach the goal without running out of Ink. And you can't reload.

Maya: No reload, and i have to use the Splash-o-matic?

O.R.C.A.: Correct.

Maya: Urgh! This is gonna be thought. I can splat just on very necessary situations! But this is one of the easiest weapons to get out of Ink!

Maya had to be very carefull. She had to be sure to splat enemies only if necessary. She came acriss the first section that had two Octarians. They were moving arround the area she had to get through.

Maya: Urgh... i better be real snicky.

She has to step on the enemy ink, but even though, she managed to get through the Octarians. However, there were three more waiting for her.

Maya: Darn! I'm not gonna make it like this! I have to force my way through them! Wait...

She remembered something. She actually forgot to give back the Chaos Emerald that Sonic gave her to induce the Chaos Control to travel back in time.

Maya: Let's see if i can pull this one of... CHAOS CONTROL!!!

She activated her Chaos Control, and withen seconds, she was on the next section. There were two Octopods there, though.

Maya: Hm... I better not use anything...

She was behind a wall. The Octopods detected her, but blew up on the wall. She went ahead, but one Octobomber apeared. Maya splated this one.

Maya: I better choose well wo i will fight...

She went through. One Octosniper was looking out. She spoted the area arround her was being brushed with her ink. She moved through, but started to get shot at. Speedy Octocopters spawned in front of her.

Maya: Urgh! I don't have time for this!

She shaked off the enemies, and moved up, reaching the end of the stage. She finished, and got payed with 1900 Power Eggs, and one Chaos Emerald. Power Egg Count: 20 490. She met Sonic and Amber.

Maya: Found something?

Sonic: Those were fakes. And yours is fake to.

Maya: It is? Oh drats! Such a waste!

Suddenly there was some rummble on the Site. Sonic, Amber and Maya looked up, and one enemy was aproaching.

??: Vallued employes... I assume that you have your feedback to give me.

Sonic: It's Grizz!

Mr. Grizz: If you wish to do so, deliver it to the Egg Genesis.

Sonic: Oh no, he's using Eggman's old technology!

Amber: We have to splat that thing!

Sonic: The only way to do that is by destroying the core, under the cockpit!

Amber looked under the Egg Genesis, and spotd the orang energy core. She started shooting it. This woke up the machine. It shooted missiles at them.

Sonic: Look out!

The missiles missed, but it was to close. Amber aimed again at the core. The enemy opened its arms, and activated four searchlights.

Sonic: Don't get caught by those! It'll target you with a core laser!

Maya: We have to swing back arround for it!

Amber: If we cound get its head, we'd do this much faster!

Sonic: We don't have more time to lose with this guy!!! Either we finish this with one attack, or we're in trouble!

Maya: Grizz is trying to slow us down!

However, as the Egg Genesis aimed its missiles again, some laser beams shooted its head destroying its arm. Sonic, Maya and Amber looked at the machine that shooted the lasers.

Amber: What is that?

Sonic: The Egg Mobile?!

Inside the Egg Mobile were actually a person they knew to well. Callie somehow managed to get hold of Eggman's old Egg Mobile, and went to help them fight the Egg Genesis.

Callie: I found this piece of beauty under our camp! Go to the Kettle, i'll deal with this oversized brat!

Sonic: Don't overload the controls! They're sencible!

Callie: Leave it to me!

Callie shootes more lares at the Egg Genesis. It ended up loosing one arm. As for the other three, they went to the Kettle. They were able to reach the next vault.

O.R.C.A.: WARNING!!! Unauthorized personal are prohibited beyond this point!

Sonic: Seems like there's someone there.

Maya: Well judging by our current fights on the vaults, it might be the last member of Deep Cut!

Amber: Big Man... How do Mantas fight?

Sonic: We're about to find out.(they jump to the battlefield) Hey, Big Man!

Big Man: ...(turns arround) Ay!(Hold it right there!)

Amber: Not gonna happend! We can do this the easy way, or the hard way!

Big Man: Aaay!(This treasure isn't yours! You can't have it!)

Maya: Sorry, but it's vital for us!

Big Man: Ay...(So that's how it's gonna be...) Aaay... (I wouldn't fight if i didn't have to...) AAAY!!!(THIS IS FOR SPLATSVILLE!!!)

Big Man covered himself in Ink, and without any warning sumburged into the ground, turnint into one blue giant manta.

Sonic: Wait... What's that?

Amber: Could this be what the Sunken Sea Scrolls call The Hyper Manta Storm?

Big Man: Ay!(Check out my sweet moves!)

Maya shooted her arrows. However, this only proved to be a bi useless. Big Man splited into two. Sonic noticed that this could be a problem.

Sonic: Uh-oh, now what?

Amber: Only one of them is real! We have to figure out which one!

Sonic: We better start shooting them! KINDLESTRIKE!!!

Sonic shooted his Kindlestrike. For every manta they would hit, two more would apear. Amber decided to spice up the things.

Amber: Ok, let's see how he deals with this!

Amber activated one Special. This thing is the Kraken, one of the multiple specials that the Inklings have on Turf Wars.

Sonic: Wow! That ain't no squid! That's a Kraken!

Maya: It's no coincidence that the special's name is Kraken, is it?

Amber dashed through the battlefield. She splated all of the shades. Out of one, Big Man spawned. Maya shooted him.

Maya: Got him!

Big Man, however, didn't got splated. He just got stunned. He, however, stood back up ready to fight.

Big Man: Aaay... (You're pretty good...) Aaay!(But i won't lose!) AAAY!!!(I've been training TOO HARD to lose!!!)

Big Man went back to the ground, as the blue Manta. Sonic started to shoot. However, this time, some of the Mantas would release Splat Bombs.

Sonic: Bombs away!(moves to the side)

Big Man: Aaay!(Watch me slink through this Ink)

The bombs were still comming. Amber's special ran out. Maya and Sonic still had theirs, but chose not to use them.

Sonic: We have to chance tactics!

Maya: I'll take care of this!(raises her Emerald) CHAOS CONTROL!!!

Maya caused Chaos Control. This slowed down time. However, Chaos Control has another efect. It's able to neutrulise spirits. The real Big Man was the only one moving.

Maya: I got you now! TAKE THIS!!!

Maya shooted the shade. Big Man poped out, and Sonic Spin Dashed him. The Mantaa however stood back up.

Big Man: Aaay... (You got moves, it's true...) Aaay!(But i got ... eh... MORE MOVES!!!)

Sonic, Maya, and Amber: ... Really...

Big Man: AAAY!!!(No more kid gloves! It's Big Man time!)

With this, Big Man returned to his shade form. However, this time, the Hyper Manta Storm revealed itself. The big shade splited into smaller ones, that circled arround our heroes, with impressive speed.

Amber: Whoa!!!

Maya: I think i might be getting dizzy...

Sonic: Don't drop your guard now, girls!

Big Man: Aaay?(No hard feelings when you lose, ok?)

The shades turned to our heroes. This gave Sonic one Idea that could imediatly finihs this of. Sonic raised the cyan Chaos Emerald again.

Sonic: Sorry to say, but we won't be losing today!

The shades prepeared to charge. Knowing Sonic's idea, Amber prepeared to give the finishing blow. The shades charged.

Sonic: Chaos... CONTROL!!!

Sonic slowed down time, and this putted an end to Big Man's attack, Sonic shooted it out of the ink, ending the Chaos Control.

Amber: You're not the only one fighting for something important... This one is for our former Cap'n'Cuttlefish!!!

Amber shooted Big Man out of comission, putting an end to this battle. The manta raised back on his feet, tiered.

Big Man: Ay...(Oof...) AAAY.(Well that was a flop.) Aaay...(I really tried to...)

Sonic: Sorry, buddy, but when Chaos Control is in efect, it's impossible to break free.

Big Man: ...(raises a bomb) Ay-ay-ay!

Big Man trew the bomb on the ground. However, it was unefective. He kickd it, trigering it, and was sent blasting off. The bridge to the vault opened, revealing the last piece of treasure.

Sonic: Looks like this is the main engine of the machine.

Amber: We better nab it, then.

As they were about to take the endine, something popped on the. Sonic's Emerald reacted to it, and the final of the Chaos Emeralds was in front of them.

Sonic: Here it is... The last of the Chaos Emeralds...

Sonic took the emerald. Oh we forgot Callie. She's still sighting that Egg Genesis. However, the giant machine was only with one of its arm things. Callie managed to take out the other three as the trio was fighting Big Man.

Callie: Alright, you big pileo volts, time for a nap!

Callie shooted the lasers at the orange core, dealing the last of the damage. The Egg Genesis ended up crashing on the water. When the others returned to the Kettle, Callie went to them. Sonic looked in the water, as he noticed some smoke.

Sonic: Wow! What did we miss?

Callie: Plenty, but i bet i missed plenty as well!

The trio hopped on the Egg Mobile. This modle was prety big, and able to take more than one person. Amber took the controls. She used the machine's hand things to take the treasure. Sonic looked on his Cypherdex to see if he could get access to anything new on the Alterna Log.

Sonic: Hm... There doesn't seem to be anything new here...

Amber: Nothing?

Sonic: For now atleast. Let's hust head back and try to understand how these work.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Next time...
The final log and a secret log are decoded... The colected treasures are the key to reach Grizz... But who will try to stop them... And who's gonna help our heroes rescue Cuttlefish?

Next Time on Sonic Splatoon: Chapter 11 - Alterna Space Center!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.2K 16
Biting your lip, you gave him a somber look. "I will come back." You weren't really sure why you said it. In fact, you didn't think you could stay tr...
5.5K 42 12
A slight malfunction causes Chaos Control, and sends Sonic the Hedgehog to the Pokémon World. While there, Sonic meets Ash and his friends, who aid a...
1.1K 29 24
Discover the new adventures of Sonic And Chun-li as they grew a bond together despite their differences
997 0 17
Mephiles is ready to begin the next phase to his master plan for revenge against Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. The Squidbeak Splatoon knows ahead with t...