πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
A/N note<3
Bonus chapter<3

Epilogue 3 (final)

6K 151 158
By KazBrekker090

•°•

Asterin's and Newt's friendship was everything, she loved him and he loved her, they were best friends and will always be.

Thomas was pacing back and forth mumbling inaudible words under his breath.

Minho and Asterin eyes followed him as they stood in annoyance, Minho's arms wrapped around her waist as she leaned against his chest with crossed arms.

"I swear if he keeps turning around like fly, i'll hit him." She exclaimed watching Thomas.

"A fly can be annoying and hard to kill so i'll help you." He replied fighting the urge if making his way towards the brown haired boy and smack him so hard that his brain will work properly.

"Thank you, love." She replied not once taking her eyes off Thomas. She turned around to face her lover who looked down at her.

"I have a plan."

Minho smirked, "tell me, beautiful."

She smirked back, "I will go and call Newt telling him that Thomas needs him, we will hide behind one of the trees and watch him propose when he do, we will come out and start singing careless whisper."

He nodded chuckling at the genius plan, "that's ny girl, having genius plan as always." He said leaning in, kissing her lips softly.

"What can I say, I'm yours for a reason."

Thomas stopped, he turned to look at them panicking, "Okay, I have a speech but-"

"Good." She cut him off walking away with Minho, Thomas watched in shock, there is no way they just left him panicking alone, "guys? 5hanks fir the help-" he yelled sarcastically.

Cut off once again but this time, Asterin was calling Newt's name and his eyes widened.

"Newt! Your boyfriend wants to talk he's right there!" Those traitors, he thought wanting to run and murder them, then drown himself.

Newt's soft voice could be heard and then Thomas hid the handmade box behind him, looking around for a way to just die.

Asterin and Minho immediately ran in the small forest, hiding behind a tree listening to the two couples conversation.

Newt greeted his boyfriend with a warm grin and kissed his forehead lovingly, "what did you want to talk about, Tommy?" He asked his boyfriend who tried so hard to not make eye contact.

"Okay- uhmm-"

"Are you alright, you seem pale?" Newt reached over to check if he had a fever but Thomas only gulped and spoke in a hurry, "let's get married!" He bursted out.

Newt froze, "you are my boyfriend, best friend, my love, my heart, my soul, you are my everything, and I know this sounds so fucking crazy and out of no where, but saying I love you isn't enough and I want to show you how special you are to me, I want you to be part of my life and never get out of it, I want you. Even if i'm yours and you're mine, I want you to be my husband. So please..." he sat on one knee looking down and holding the box shakingly.

"Will you marry me? And stay with me until my last breathe?"

Newt broke into a wide grin, his eyes sparkling happily and stared down at his lover who was trembling like a leaf.

"Yes."

He replied watching as Thomas looked up in a rush with wide eyes, "I want to be your husband, i want us to grow old together. My answer is Yes."

Tommy's face was red like a cherry and he got up on shaking legs, he took the ring and tried to place it on the blonde's finger trying so hard not to drop the ring since he couldn't stop shaking.

The ring was perfect against his finger and Thomas finally met his eyes after his speech, Newt grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss.

Asterin and Minho suddenly came out from behind a tree and started singing careless whisper by George Michael while wiping the fake tears running down their cheeks.

they sounded like dying ducks but still it was such a beautiful moment.

Newt and Thomas blushed and intertwined their fingers together, Asterin walked towards them and pulled them both into a warm congratulating embrace.

"Finally! Congratulations loves." She said with a grin, cupping Thomas's cheeks who glared and pouted childishly at her she grinned proudly, "i'm proud of you, Tommy. Even if we both helped you but still, i'm very proud of you, kid."

Thomas was one year younger than her but she still sometimes calls him a kid, he smiled and pulled her into a hug, thanking her for helping him.

Then came Minho who raised an eyebrow at Thomas, "well the greenie ain't stupid anymore."

Thomas punched his shoulder and Minho groaned dramatically, "ow! Babe he punched me!" He exclaimed turning to look at Asterin who was hugging Newt.

"Oh shut up, you big baby." She laughed.

Minho gasped and had a fake hurt expression in his face, "well that hurts."

•°•

There was a bonfire and everyone was congratulating and celebrating for the new soon to be 'married' couples, Asterin and Thomas sat together.

"Well, guess both the greenies pulled the two leaders of the glade, I can't believe that we're finally happy.."

Thomas was the first to cut off the silence, Asterin chuckled as she turned to look at Minho who was talking to Jorge and Frypan.

"Yeah.. guess this our happy ending."

No more maze.

No more grievers or cranks.

No more W.C.K.D, or Janson, Ava or Teresa.

Just teenagers having a bonfire after spending years full of trauma, blood, pain and death. She watched as her now family grew and here she was sitting beside her young 'brother' chatting under the summery night sky.

•°•

Everyone was already heading to sleep but Asterin and Minho decided to walk around the beach for a while.

They walked in silence, listening to the waves and quiet chattering of people, Minho was deep in thoughts and wasn't talking and her being his love, noticed it.

"You alright, my love?" She asked suddenly standing in front of him tilting her head softly, beautiful brown eyes stared deep into his

He smiled and she swore she melted.

"I am." She frowned, no he's not, "no you're not, is there something bothering you, you can tell me..." she didn't want to push him to speak, but him silent was something she fears.

"I just..." he froze, looking away from her eyes and to the ocean, "I'm just remembering what they used to tell me about you, threatening to kill you if I don't do those experiments..."

Her heart ached at what he said, "those needles" he covered his face with his hand sighing heavily trying to forget those horrifying moments, she grabbed his hand and cupped his cheeks lovingly.

"Hey, hey." She reassured holding him carefully, her heart was hurting with his, "all that is the past Minho, I will never let them even glance at you, they did the same thing with me and we're together, we are a family, and nothing will happen to us anymore  i'm here with you, pretty boy."

She wiped the tears that he didn't even notice falling, she stood on her tiptoes pressing her lips against his softly, a kiss to show him that she will never leave his side no matter what.

"I love you so much." He whispered softly, his forehead pressing against hers as they both held each other.

"I love you more."

Oh, to be young and in love.

She's glad that Newt told Minho to run after her the first time she came up in the box, cause if he hadn't told him to follow her, this story would've never happened.

•°•

This is the end of:
Ineffable.

Dear reader.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 169 57
Alisha is the first girl who gets sent into a maze. FULL OF BOYS. That's why she doesn't trust anyone except Chuck, Newt, Winston, and kind of Minho...
689K 19.6K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
18.5K 557 35
||MAZE RUNNER FANFICTION|| 2 Years. It's been two whole years since the running and the torture. Everybody is getting along with their lives, and Tho...
5.6K 229 32
Not knowing who she is, nor why she was send there, Ruby finds herself trapped in a maze full of boys. Thomas appears to be the most important person...