Loving My Asshole Bestfriend...

By shekanawutsuppasit

" I am pregnant with your second child but don't worry I will not force you to take the responsibility of thi... More

author note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1.Gulf Anderson
Chapter 2.Mew Alexis
Chapter 3. Mew, Tharn Gulf.
Chapter 4, still You.
Chapter 5,Siblings love.
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

EPILOGUE.

2.2K 106 12
By shekanawutsuppasit

🌞🌻❤️

---

" Baby, do you think you can't get pregnant again?' mew ask his husband.

Gulf sat on Mew's lap incircle his arms in Mew's nape." I don't know baby. Maybe I can't because it's been two year since our wedding happened and we didn't used condom Everytime we doing it."

Mew peck on Gulf's lips." I want you to get pregnant again baby and this time i want a boy. maybe I just need to fuck you harder so you can be pregnant again"

Gulf slap Mew's shoulder" pervert"

" I love you baby" Mew said and was about to kissed gulf when. They Heard Rose knock on the door.

" Honey! Lets start the meeting" Rose said Knocking on Mew's office door.

" I'll be there in a minute Phi" Mew answer.

" I love you too baby" Gulf said stood up from Mew's lap" see you tonight " Gulf lick his lips before he stepped out on Mew's cavern.

Mew shake his head on Gulf's action.

" Phi, Mew want me to get pregnant again he wants a boy" Gulf said to Rose

" I will bring Tharn and Natasha in my condo later sweety so You and my brother can make a baby number Three" Rose laugh.

" Phi.. you never change you are always teasing me" Gulf pouting his lips.

" Haha! Don't upset at phi na I just love to tease you because I find your reaction is cute Everytime I teases you" Rose laugh again.

" Why are you laughing phi" Mew ask when he saw Gulf and Rosen talking.

Rose holds her brother shoulder then said.

" Your husband here, told me that you want a baby number Three so, I told him I will bring Tharn and Natasha in my condo tonight so you can have all the night long to impregnate him" Rose chuckled she look at Gulf. " Sweety you go home now and rest so you have energy for tonight "

Gulf timidly smile as he is feeling shy on his phi Rose words.

Rose drag Mew in to the conference room.

~~~

WARNING ⚠️🔞😁

Night has come and Mew went home. He park his car into the garage and get inside their house. He wonder why he didn't saw his child when he get inside. After the marriage of him and Gulf Tharn and Natasha always meet Everytime he come home from work. And then he remembered what his elder sister said In the morning.

"My sister is the best." Mew thought while smirking.

Mew climed upstairs went to their room and he saw his husband getting out in the bathroom. Gulf noticed Mew's presence.

" Baby your here" Gulf come closer and give a peck on Mew's lips. " Take a shower baby and fallow me down stairs I will prepared our dinner.."

Gulf wore a tanktop and boxer then he step out on their room Mew try to stop him But he never succeeded. He just fallowed what his husband said.

After sometime Mewgulf already finished to eat their dinner, Gulf wash the dishes while Mew back to their room.

Mew is already lying on the bed when gulf get inside in their room. He lay beside his husband then Mew move facing Gulf's back. He caress Gulf's arm and lick his neck at the same time.

"Baby.." Gulf moan a little.

Mew slid his hand inside Gulf's boxer and slowly stroking Gulf's cock. While still licking. Sucking Gulfs neck.

"Baby . Ahh. " Gulfs moaned again.

" Hmm baby. Let me impreganate you again.." Mew said seductively. Then he hovers Gulf. Claimed his lips. Slid his hand inside Gulf's boxer gripping his already harden dick.

" Uhhh. Fuck baby...hmmm.." Gulf moan

Mew let go of Gulf lips. setting up he removed Gulf's boxers and breif and threw it somewhere. Mew lick his lips while looking at Gulfs shaft leaking a precum. Mew bent down kissed and lick the tip before he put Gulf's hard cock inside his mouth.

" Ahhh baby.. your so good at this.. suck me more.. ahhh.." gulf moan spreading wide his leg and pushing Mew's head to eat him hard.

Mew bobbing his head up and down.

"Baby! I'm cum....ahhh cumming..." Gulf inform Mew.

Mew fasten his pace until.

" Ahhh baby ..." Gulf cum inside Mew's mouth

Mew lick the the remaining cum into Gulf's shaft he stood up And took of his t-shirt pulled down his boxer . Then stroking his harden dick. Gulf still panting setting up lean his body into their bed head board raising his legs showing his fuckable hole into his husband.

" Baby . Fuck me.. fill me with your cum make me pregnant again. Uhhh" Gulf said seductively.

Mew smirk looking lustfully. Into Gulf rubbing the tip of his dick into Gulf's entrance then pushed it harder.

" Uhhh baby...." Mewgulf said unison.

" Baby! Uhhh so tight.. " Mew groans Thrusting his dick inside and out. In Gulf's hot tunnel.

" Baby harder.. deeper...uhhh." Gulf moan

Mew fasten his thrust harder and deeper just like what Gulf's wanted.

" Fuck... Fuck.. uhhh baby... Feels so good inside you.. uhh..."

"Just like that baby... Fucked me harder.. more.. give me more.... Uhhh." Gulf moaning a mess feeling Mew's dick fucking hard inside and out into him.

"Uhhh baby.. don't stop.. fuck.. uhh I'm gonna cum. Baby.. hmmm.."

Gulf hold Mew's arm tighter Mew hit his sweet spot. Mew giving his all strength to pleasure his husband

" Fuck... Baby . Me.. too I'm gonna cum... Uhhh so tight so good. Uhh..." Mew thrust faster and hard.

"Cum inside me baby. Uhhh make me pregnant again..." Gulf huffing meeting Mew's dick.

Mew pound Gulf harder and faster until.

" Uhhhhhhhhhh...."

Mew cum inside gulf. Then he stroke Gulf's dick." ahhhhh baby ahhhh " Gulf's released his cum between their body.

" Baby uhh.. I love you. " Mew panting filling Gulf's chanel with his hot cum.

Gulp huffing.." i love you too hubby.."

~~

Months had past Gulf feeling dizzy and vomiting he decide to go on check up without saying to Mew even with Rose.

" Congratulations Gulf you are one month pregnant." The doctor said after cheeking Gulf.

Gulf filled with happiness he is pregnant with their Third child. " Really doc. Thank you..."

The doctor smile" your welcome Gulf and so far I didn't saw your having a problem in this pregnancy."

" Okay doc.. I'll go ahead now."

Gu
lf smile ana bid goodbye to the doctor he is eagerly to tell Mew on this good news.

In the afternoon Mew and rest coming Gulf is singing preparing their dinner.

"Hi baby, " Mew hug Gulf from behind

" Ohh baby, your here.! " Gulf turning around and peck on Mew's lips. "

After dinner Gulf called Mew and their children into living room.

" What's the good news. Darling..?" Rose ask Gulf.

Rose went to Paris to visit her husband so Gulf just called her via messenger.

" Hi big baby" Jack greeted gulf while hugging Rose from behind.

Gulf wave his hand to Jack.

" So what's the good news sweety?" Rose ask his brother in-law.

" I am one month pregnant Phi." Gulf happily said.

" Yey! Congrats Dada, " Tharn hug Gulf " I hope it's a boy."

Natasha hug Mew" yey! Congrats Daddy"

" You are supposed to hug me princess not your Daddy." Gulf said.

" Hehe big bro already hug you Dada. " Natasha said.

Mew hug Gulf " I am so happy baby. Thank you."

" Congrats to the both of you" Rose said" Can't wait to see you baby number Three."

Gulf continued talking while Mew helping Tharn and Nathasha get ready to sleep.

After sometime Rose and Gulf finished talking he went upstairs cheek on tharn and Natasha room the kids are already sleeping. Gulf give a good night kissed to them.

" Baby are you done talking with my sister?" Mew ask when Gulf entered t
their room.

" Yes baby." Gulf said went to bathroom to take a half bath.

Mew lying on their bed waiting for Gulf . Minutes had past Gulf came out from the bathroom change a night dress then laid beside Mew.

Gulf put his head on Mew's chest and mew wrapped his hand on gulfs body.

" Baby, Thank you for giving me this beautiful family. And thank you for choosing to love me. " Mew said and kissed Gulf's head.

Gulf smile tilt his head and kissed Mew's lips. " I love you my asshole bestfriend"

" I love you more.. baby."

Mew claimed Gulf's lips again and they shared passionate kissed.

Mew and Gulf are now ready to face the trials and problems come in their life they will face it together with Tharn , Natasha and their coming Third baby. And Gulf never regret his decision to love his asshole bestfriend.

An. Finally I reach the end of this story to my reader's I hope you like it. And I am sorry for my lame story.😁 thank you.. 😘 hope to spare your time to read on my next story. MY SON'S TEACHER on going. THANK YOU AND GODBLESS YOU KEEP SAFE LOVE YOU ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 4.8K 22
"who are u" "I am his dad" "what hahahahaha...." "why are u laughing" "because u are joking which is not good joke" "what do u mean" "baby let's go" ...
13.4K 662 14
"If you don't come out alive, I-I will like other people, no matter whether it is a man or a woman, it's not you. Are you very angry? If you are angr...
73.1K 4K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
40.3K 2K 24
mew and gulf were forced to get married the only difference was gulf loved mew but mew didn't , will mew give gulf a chance to prove himself .