Hidden Love (Scoups)

Da anyac01

COMPLETED Park Nabi has a secret. She is in a secret relationship of Choi Seungcheol of Seventeen. And no... Altro

~
My Works
𝟷...ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
𝟸...ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
𝟹...sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ? ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ
𝟺...ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ
𝟻...ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs
𝟼...ᴍɪᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
𝟽...ᴀ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Announcement
𝟾...ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ᴄᴀʟʟs
𝟿...ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪᴍᴡɪᴛ
𝟷𝟶...sɴᴏᴡғʟᴀᴋᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪssᴇs
𝟷𝟷...sᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs
𝟷𝟸...ᴜɴᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴅ
𝟷𝟹...ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
𝟷𝟺...ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ
𝟷𝟻...ʀᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
𝟷𝟼. . .ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
𝟷𝟽. . .sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs
𝟷𝟾. . .ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
𝟷𝟿...ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇssᴇs
𝟸𝟶...ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ
𝟸𝟷...sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ
𝟸𝟸....ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴢᴇʀᴏ
𝟸𝟹...ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇs
𝟸𝟺...ᴀ sᴜɴᴋᴇɴ sʜɪᴘ
𝟸𝟻...ғᴏᴏʟ
𝟸𝟼...ᴇɴᴄᴏʀᴇ
𝟸𝟽...ғᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝟸𝟾...sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ!
𝟸𝟿...sᴘʀɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍs
𝟹𝟶 . . .ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ
𝟹𝟷. . .ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs
𝟹𝟹 . . . ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
𝟹𝟺 . . . ᴀ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

𝟹𝟸. . .ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ

4.2K 149 27
Da anyac01

April 1, 2022 

"Guys! Guess what just happened!" Shin came running into the cafe at where Yoon, Sehun and Nabi are seated. 

The trio looked up at Shin running inside, Sehun with is as usual unbothered posture while both Nabi and Yoon looked remotely curious. 

"What?" Yoon demanded. Despite how cold and savage Yoon acted, she had a weak front when it came to gossip and curiosity.

"Did you guys know that Jang is getting divorced?" Shin whispered as he pulled out an empty chair and sat on it. 

"What?" Yoon spat out and Nabi blinked twice when she head the news as well. Even Sehun showed a brief emotion of surprise before he returned back to his monotonous ways. 

"That can't be true. He was just talking about surprising her on her birthday last week to me," Yoon said and Nabi nodded her head in tow, remembering the conversation as well since she was also there. 

"Yeah well turns out they are divorcing. Apparently he's wife is asking for it but she isn't going into a detailed reason. I bet she's having an affair," Shin clicked his tongue, shaking his head. 

"But why? Jang is such a gentleman," Yoon said, still recovering from her initial shock. 

Shin shrugged his shoulders and said, "Who knows?"

"I don't believe it. I can't believe it," Yoon said, sinking back towards into her seat. 

"Better believe it. It's true," Shin said. 

As the group of four felt into silence, taking in the latest piece of gossip they just learnt, Shin suddenly began to laugh hysterically, throwing his head back into the air, reminding Nabi of a psychopath she had seen in dramas on the television. 

"What?" Yoon snapped, annoyed at her co-worker for finding such a sensitive issue funny. Nabi too thought it to be extremely rude and couldn't see the humor in the situation anywhere. It is in fact the furthest thing from funny. 

Shin, however, did not stop laughing and when he slowly recovered, he clutched his stomach and wipes his non-existent  tears away before saying, "God. That was hilarious. You should have seen all of your faces."

"How can you laugh right now? This is a serious situation," Nabi spoke up for the first time since Shin came, frowning at his rude behavior. 

"Don't tell me you guys actually bought into that?" Shin said, still smiling so brightly that Nabi wanted to wipe away that smile from his face, "It's April fool's day guys! I just pranked you!" 

"What?" Yoon blinked. 

"April fools? The first of April. Don't tell me you losers have no idea what today is all about," Shin said, sounding disappointed and distracted as he dramatically rolled his eyes. 

Yoon, who had caught up to what was going on till now, made a blank face and then without any warning smacked Shin across the back of his head. 

"Hey!" Shin protested out loud as he felt the impact of Yoon's blow, rubbing the back of his head to no doubt soothe the pain. 

"What the hell was that for?" Shin asked. 

"That was not funny," Yoon glared at him, "You don't break people's happy marriages up for a stupid prank you biggot." 

Nabi had to admit, she stifled a laugh at that. 

"That was funny," Shin tried to make his point. 

"Look at us. Did anyone laugh? No." Yoon said, "You have twisted sense of humor." 

"Hey Shin," Sehun called out as he relaxed into the couch, "I heard your writer is planning to switch editors. What's going on with that." 

The color drained out of Shin's face as he widened his eyes and said, "What? What's happening? Where did you hear that?" 

"You don't know," Sehun raised an eyebrow, "I just heard Jang talking about it this morning." 

"What? Why wouldn't he tell me something so serious," Shin began to panic.

"Oh. April fools day. Sorry. I just pranked you," Sehun said. 

Shin glared at Sehun, his nostrils flaring as he said, "That's not really funny." 

"Neither was yours. Get over your high horse," Sehun told him. 

Yoon turned towards me and said, "What are you doing over the weekend?" 

"Me?" Nabi asked to confirm and Yoon nodded her head, "Oh, I have plans." 

"With your boyfriend?" Yoon inquired innocently. 

Nabi put a small, suppressed smile and shook her head. Since Nabi is such a private and quiet person, she never showcases or publicly broadcasts details about her personal life to everyone even to her own facts. Nabi didn't even tell anyone that her and Scoups' relationship is as good as over and that she hasn't even talked to him in over a week or even texted him once ever since their talk the other day. 

"With my mom," Nabi answered. 

"Your mom? What does she do again?" Yoon inquired as she failed to remember what Nabi's mom is like again. 

"My mom? Oh. . .she doesn't really do much. Just stuff. . .related to finances. She lives a completely different life than me. She's kind of rich," Nabi answered as vaguely as she could. 

"Finances? Does she work in a bank?" Yoon asked. 

Nabi let out a small suppressed laughter and said, "No. She doesn't work in a bank. It's more like that she drains out people's finances." 

"Drains out finances?" Yoon made a face, "Why are you making her sound like some sort of loan shark?"

Nabi smiled at that and said, "Well. . .I suppose her occupation is similar to that. She's emptied out a lot of people's bank accounts before."

"What? Why are you giving out so my mysteriously vague answers. It only makes me more curious," Yoon told her, pouting a bit. 

Nabi only smiled in reply. 

She has to admit, Nabi is disappointed that she herself didn't think of the term loan shark earlier. It really is the most perfect noun to describe her lovely mother. 

"Well then. Have fun with your mother," Yoon said. 

Nabi smiled her usual sweet smile and said, "Oh, I will."

Nabi took in a deep breath and closed her eyes as she re-thought her actions. Maybe she shouldn't go ahead with her plans and go ahead with what she is trying to do. She doesn't want it to come back and become a blunder only to her in the future. 

But it also took her a lot of time and courage to build herself upto this and now its really now or never for Nabi. If she doesn't go ahead with her plans right now then she will most likely only suffer even more in the future. 

So Nabi chased her anxiety and fears away and pushed the door bell lingering right above her head on the wall in front of her. 

She took a step back and clasped onto the bag in her hand tightly and bit her tongue from nervousness and then waited. 

She finally heard the door click open and Nabi shot her head up to look at the person who opened the door. It is the same maid as the one who opened the door to Nabi last Saturday. 

The maid raised an eyebrow at Nabi when she clearly didn't recognize Nabi. 

"Yes?" The maid asked, her voice wary and her senses on defense mode. Nabi could easily read off from her body language that she didn't trust the stranger standing in front of her. 

"Is Park Seohyeon home?" Nabi inquired. 

The maid titled her head, the confusion never leaving her face and Nabi could easily see that the maid still wasn't sure about how she should answer Nabi's question. 

"Yes. . .she is," The maid finally answered after contemplating a while. 

"I would like to meet her. Could you please get her?" Nabi asked. 

"I'm sorry, who are you?" The maid asked, looking Nabi up and down. 

"Just tell her that her daughter is here. She'll know," Nabi instructed. the maid seemed to think over for a couple of seconds before she widened the door and stepped aside to let Nabi in. 

Even though Nabi has been at David's home before, even though it was brief, she still is astonished and amazed at the beautiful and magnificent place David lives in which will also soon become her mother's home as well. 

The maid guided Nabi into the living room and led her towards the velvet covered grey couch and said, "Please sit here. I'll get ma'am soon." 

Nabi nodded politely and took her seat at the edge of the couch.

The couch looked so expensive and high maintenance that Nabi felt as if she would ruin it by even sitting down it. It almost felt like someone with such a lowly life like Nabi shouldn't be allowed to sit down on something as rich as this. 

Nabi observed the place around her as she waited for her mother to show up. Nabi could tell that interior and the furniture all had been made and designed by an expert, just from their placements and their designs. 

Nabi suddenly felt a pit of jealousy hit her. It isn't fair for her mother to live in such luxury while she still is suffering, barely making ends meet. 

Nabi heard the footsteps before she heard her mother speak. 

"What are you doing here?" The sharp question came here. 

Nabi didn't move her body away but did turn around her neck to take a look at her mother. She was wearing plain clothes for a change and Nabi almost didn't recognize he since she's so used to seeing her mother in fancy attire. 

"I can't even come to give my dear mother a visit?" Nabi threw out, similar to how a predator gives out a bait to its prey. 

Her mother slightly turned her neck to the side, in the direction of the maid and said, "Bring us some tea." 

The maid bowed and left their presence immdieatly. Her mother instantly made her way over to the couch and sat on the absolute opposite end, far away from Nabi. 

"Well. . .how are you?" Her mother asked after a pause of awkward silence, looking uncomfortable. 

"Splendid," Nabi said, "How are you?"

"Good," Her mother said. 

"Good? You're getting married. Shouldn't you at least be happy or excited?" Nabi said, just trying to make small talk. 

The maid returned with a tray filled with two cups in her hand, placing it down on the coffee table before offering Nabi one cup, who gladly took it. 

"Thank you," Nabi said politely. 

"You know," Nabi started, "In all the twenty five years I have been alive, I think this is the kindest you've ever been to me." 

Nabi's mother shot her a sharp and pinched glare, waiting for the maid to leave them alone before, "I've given birth to you. There is nothing more kinder than that." 

"Where's your boyfriend. And your children?" Nabi asked, noticing how empty the house is.

"Out," Her mother said. 

"Good," Nabi replied. Good, indeed. It definitely made her work easier and Nabi could easily avoid any other awkward confrontations. 

"Cut the crap. What is it do you want? I know you aren't here just to meet me for the sake of meeting me," Her mother said. 

Nabi took another sip of the warm tea and placed it down on the coffee table, "You're right. This small talk does seem very out of place. I do want something from you."

"What is it? Money? Power? Bridesmaid?" Her mother listed, "You want me to get David to find you a better job?"

Nabi smiled in irony and said, "You think highly of yourself mom."

Nabi reached for inside her bag and brought out a white envelope from within before sliding it across the couch, towards her mother.

"What is it?" Her mother asked. 

"Money," Nabi said, "From me and Suho."

"Money?" Her mother asked. 

"Five years ago, I opened a savings account for you and another one for Suho, for emergency purposes. I deposited money into it every month and over the years its summed into a considerable large amount," Nabi said, "I  had thought once we were in a better financial position, I could buy you an apartment or a house but you clearly don't need it anymore now." 

Nabi's mother took the envelope and peaked inside it. 

"But why are you giving this to me now?" She asked, confused and curious. 

"Its your wedding gift. From me and Suho. I don't know what you'd like so its better if you just get some thing by yourself," Nabi said. 

"Wedding gift? This is a lot of money. Shouldn't you keep it to yourself?" Nabi's mother said. 

"Don't worry about me. I'll take care of myself just fine," Nabi said, "Besides, I just wanted to give you one last thing."

"Last thing?"

"I also have officially ended your apartment contract. I see no use of paying rent for a place no one is using. I could use that money elsewhere instead," Nabi said, "Keep that money I just give you and let's stop seeing each other now."

"What?"

"I've thought about this a lot this past week and I've realized I don't need you in my life. We both have never gotten along and never will and I just don't see a reason to keep in contact now. You have moved on, find yourself a better life and so have I. We may be blood related but let's be honest, we've never once ever acted like a family," Nabi said, "I want this to mark the end our relationship forever. Don't contact me and I won't either. Don't think about me and I won't either. I'll be blocking your number now and you can do the same to me. We can finally move away from each other." 

Nabi's mother was speechless. She was lost at words. She didn't know what to say or what to do. This was the last thing she expected from Nabi. 

Nabi took this opportunity and got up, "I don't care whether you continue talking to Suho or not. That's between the two of you but please, don't ever contact me again."

Grabbing her purse, Nabi continued, "Thank you for the tea. I'll be taking my leave now. I hope you are finally happy now."

She walked away, her home slippers slapping against the marble floor and just before she left the room, Nabi remembered something, "Oh. . .and. . .thank you for giving birth to me. It's the only thing you ever did right in your life. Goodbye."

Nabi finally found her confidence everyoneeeeee!

And Scoups has a freaking tattoo and I just find that so damn hot. 

I don't know if any of you read my recent announcement but do go check it out on my account. It's a bit important. 

Have a great day everyone! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.9K 277 10
What would it be like if Choi Seungcheol is your boyfriend... Dating an idol. Not as easy as it seems..
94.8K 2.5K 22
[COMPLETED] (Under Editing) Choi Seungcheol is the son of the owner of Pledis University. However, he came back from States and he was chased by his...
30.9K 1.4K 35
Ever since he went viral as the CEO of the clothing brand that went trending worldwide, Choi Seungcheol have never thought about falling in love with...
248K 8.1K 54
Yoon JeongHan is Jeon Miyoung's childhood friend who went to Los Angeles, California when he was 7 years old to continue his studies there and came b...