ā€¢~Invincibleā€¢~

By thatgrl_cookie

A 17 year old girl in an abusive household and a family of six tries to juggle her school work and family fin... More

Life as we know it
Don't blame yourself.
Robbery.
Girls night out.
Memories.
Stella.
Murderer.
Hot as hell.
Everything's alot.
Soft.
Task
Special Occasion
I quit.
Confession.
Amusement park.
Fuck men.
Unconcious
Lies
Home Alone.
You're a pain.
Missing
I'm sorry.
I hate myself.
The trip.
Keep me company.
One time thing.
Mission.
Him?
Picnic.
Home
Court.
Life Sentence.
Your fault.
Feelings.
Escape.
Inner peace.
Way out.
Insane.

Your own good.

2K 34 10
By thatgrl_cookie

My body shivered carelessly at the corner of the room with my hands tied at my back.

"Cut the crap Darcy, who brought you here?" Luis furiously questioned.

He haven't even taken off my mask yet and he already knew it was me...

How?

My face planted on the ground the entire time.

"You're pissing me off with this silence. Why the hell are you here? Why the hell are you in Spain?!"

His tone got harsher by the second making me think why he didn't just shoot my brains out with the pistol on his palms.

"Take off the mask." He ordered to the chiseled man beside me and he sliced the thick material holding the mask on my face, letting it fall on the floor.

I didn't have a reply to any of his questions but I hope he had a reply to mine.

"What made you know it was me?" His brows furrowed in confusion at my question.

"I know your scent from a mile away, not to mention the way your eyes make it easier for me to recognize you..." He replied, his tone now somewhat gentle.

The way he said it made me fell like he was falling for me.

Wait...

Was Luis Laurier falling for me?

"Fuck that. I asked you a question Darcy." He said , his harsh tone immediately coming back.

I looked up at him as my mouth flew open, obviously not knowing what to say.

"Shoot her."

I turned over to the middle aged man whose voice sounded round the entire room.

"She seems like someone who would cause us problems. And you know me, I despise people who bring me problems." He continued with a more serious tone.

My body stiffened when I felt a pistol harshly point at the side of my head.

I shut my eyes as I prayed for Frenaldo to walk in and save my sorry little ass.

"Don't. We haven't even gotten answers from her yet, and you already want her dead." Luis said, his words slightly calming.

"We don't need answers. What I know is that whoever brought her here is who have Pedro captive, and obviously they're waiting for her outside this door." Another man yelled bringing everyone's view to him.

"...Kill her before it's fucking late." I harshly gulped down on his words, then I felt a pistol hit on the side of my head.

The slow sounds of his finger reaching to the trigger made me take in heavy breaths.

Everyone's view quickly adjusted to the sudden slam that came from the door and the screams coming from outside.

A bullet flew out of nowhere, targeting the skull of the guard beside me.

Everyone stood up, hurriedly reaching for their guns from the tables beside them.

"Take her to the car." Luis ordered to another guard who was at the left corner of the room.

I was swiftly tossed over the shoulder and tried to flip my hair out of my face during that process.

The only thing I could witness was Frenaldo walk in the room. His eyes searched the room clearly looking for me.

"She's dead." One of the men yelled to him.

"Shut the fuck up!" The pistol on Frenaldo's palm fired on the man's forehead, letting everyone's view to fall on the now lifeless man on the floor.

"Where is she?!" His hoarse voice filled the walls as my vision left the room and out the back door.

"Leave me alone! Untie me." I ordered, struggling as he put me at the back seat of a vehicle.

I kept on whining as he reached for something in the front seat.

"Keep that away from me." I scooted away from the syringe he brought closer to my skin until my back hit the other end of the door, allowing him to stab the needle on my thigh and I felt the liquid mix it's way with my blood.

Within seconds I felt dizzy and before I knew it, my heavy eyelids closed shut.

——————-

My vision was still in a blur when I woke up on a large mattress. Dark gray colors covered the room while I looked around.

"Why are you with the Black bloods?" A voice sounded from the corner of the room letting my view glance there.

"You were the last person I expected Darcy." Luis went towards a table and served himself a glass.

"I didn't know Pedro was your father. If I did I would've never-" I tried to explain.

"Cut the bullshit." He strictly interrupted.

"Why are you with the Black bloods?" He firmly questioned again, eagerly waiting for a reply.

"I didn't willingly join them. I did because I don't want them to hurt my family." I whispered out.

"Why would they?" He questioned, slightly intrigued.

"Because I owe them half a million." I uttered.

"They gave me a few days to return it but I couldn't... and his offer was I should join him or provide the money within a short period of time." I explained in a breath making him look at me in a dramatic gaze.

"Even if you would have paid, he wouldn't had let you go." I slightly tilted my head in confusion at his words.

"Once someone have gotten themselves in, there's no other way out. It's either you join them or you get killed by them."
His statement made me unstable, my face was calm, but my mind intensely panicking.

"You have to stay here with me for the meantime... until I figure what next I would be able to do." He said.

"Where exactly are we?" I questioned.

"We're in Italy." He responded

"Italy?!"

His response was calm but mine the direct opposite.

"Why the hell did you bring me to Italy?.. I'm like a million miles away from my family." I immediately got up from the mattress that I was previously laid on.

"I told them I was going to come back today..." I said mostly to myself than to him.

Luis just looked dead in my eye with a nonchalant expression.

"You can't go home... At least for now." He stated.

"For now? How long do you think of caging me in here?" I furiously questioned his reply.

"I'm keeping you here for your own good." His always calm tone replied as he walked out the room.

Enough rage was already in me and he was adding to my temper.

I bounced on the mattress and buried my face in one of the soft pillows around.

—————-

A knock came from the door but I was too drained to send a response.

A middle aged lady slowly cracked the door open, peaking her head through.

"Mr Laurier requested you go downstairs for breakfast." She said and patiently waited for a reply.

"Okay." I managed to say, even though I had no intention of meeting with Luis for the time being.

Once she left, I went back to sleep.

"Your lunch has been prepared Miss." She came again in what seemed like a second after her last arrival.

Like I did before I replied with an okay and she left, letting me fall back asleep.

Before I knew it she was back again but this time it was for dinner and I gave her the same response and once more she walked back out.

"You've spent the entire day on that mattress."
Another voice came from the door but this time it was from Luis.

I took a glance at him and noticed he held a tray with a bowl of fruits on it.

I turned the other way, trying not to give him much attention.

"Here."He said and the tray was slowly kept beside me on the bed.

"I'm not leaving till you eat something." He stated.
His steps were heard while he walked to the couch across the room.

The air went silent for a few minutes, making me know he was just there staring at me.

"I'm not hungry." I gave in and spoke to him, while my face still under the sheets but I was loud enough for him to hear what I said.

"You are. You haven't eaten anything since today..." He informed.

"I don't know why you're keeping me in here but please just take me back home." I exhaustedly let out, changing the topic.

Instead of him giving a reply he just stared, longer than a minute maybe.

"I'm not doing this to seem harsh, You're here for your own good-"

"You just keep saying that. What exactly is for my own good?" I furiously interrupted.

The room was left silent as I impatiently waited for his reply.

"I need to go back. You need to take me back." I continued.

"You already have multiple thugs in search for you and as soon as you go back there,they will find you, and they will kill you."

His words sent severe chills down my spine and for a minute I was speechless.

"Why would they want to kill me? I didn't even do anything." I managed to say after clearing the gulp of air in my throat.

"Do you know how many people Frenaldo killed in search of you that day?" He quizzed and I thought, five, or ten maybe.

"Up to Fifty. Ten of the most powerful men, and more than thirty guards who came there in search of him. It's a pity, most of them were really good friends of mine." He mentioned.

"You and Frenaldo are highly wanted right now. So if you value your life as much as I do, I suggest you stay here for a few more days." And with that, he left.

"I'm sorry." I said, grabbing back his attention.

"...For Zane and Pedro. I hope nothing bad actually happens to them." I continued.

"I doubt you actually mean that, but apology accepted." He gave a faint smile and left once again, letting me fell horrible about my entire decisions.

Thanks for reading ❤️

I'm running out of ideas.
Any inspirations?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 60.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
978 61 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
389 0 10
"Your body belongs to me, Kitten." He rasped out, cold index finger reaching out to trace over my fluttering pulse. I took an hesitant step backwards...