Finding My Permanent Family

booklover_0234

Sang Sorenson has been tasked with taking care of her 2 sibling, since she was 13. Living with an abusive mot... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- A Report
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (A report)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 54

2.7K 107 17
booklover_0234

Warning: the last half of this chapter is mature content.
———————————————————————
The day you accept yourself for who you are is the day you will finally start living
—————————————————————————
Sang's POV:
We make it back to the house just in time for us to start getting ready. I have to bathe, fix my hair, makeup, and get dressed. All of the guys have to get ready too. Cameron's play is at 4 o clock and he will stay at the daycare until the time of the play. Lily is staying too but in a separate program so that we don't have to worry too much about her.

"How you feeling peanut?" Nathan asks me as we make our way to the kitchen and I am passed a water.

"I'm excited. I want him to enjoy it and I think he has opened up and come out of his shell more since he's been here." I comment and Brandon nods his head.

"Cameron will get grow up for most of his life here and Lily will have basically all of her life. The kids will always know what it's like to live in a good home." When Brandon says it there is a longing to his voice that I don't dare miss. There is also so much hope. Maybe it's hope that he wants everything to work out. I think it will though. And the guys? They'll be amazing role models. I couldn't ask for better ones.

Especially with all the personalities and differing interests. Cameron should never be bored.

"People will probably think we're crazy all of us showing up tonight." Marc chuckles lowly.

"It's a good thing because I am crazy. People need to know." Raven huffs with a fake pout while sending a smirk in my direction. Crazy Russian.

"Trouble I ordered the perfect dress for you. I wanted it to be a surprise so I never said anything. Of course if you don't like it then you can choose another dress but I figured why not." Gabe rambles on and it makes my heart melt with how sweet he is.

"I'm sure I'll love it. I should probably go get ready. Will you set the dress out and I'll put it on after I take a bath?" I question and Gabe smiles and nods at me.

I make my way out of the room and head to the bathroom. There I fill the tub with steaming hot water and pour in vanilla bubble bath. The bubbles look so pretty on the water and I quickly undress, and step into the bath.

I let out a sigh as the warm water envelops me. I hear the door to my room open and I can tell it is Gabe. He's probably sitting my dress out along with shoes and accessories.

The truth is, I'm so excited for Cameron's play tonight. Knowing that he will have so many supporters that will be there just for him makes me heart melt in my chest. He may not have had it easy but I'll be damn sure that he will be loved and taken care of the rest of his life.

I quickly wash my body and leave my hair alone for now. The water drips off of me as I climb out of the tub and wrap myself in a warm towel. I peek out the door to make sure no one is there, and when I see the empty room I make my way over to the bed where my dress is laying.

I pick it up and hold it in the air as my breathing slows by my heart picks up. It's absolutely gorgeous. In front of me is a ruby red dress that is easily long enough to go down to my ankles. The sleeves will go down to the middle of my arms. I quickly get the dress on, careful too not rip any of the seams.

It is only then that I notice there is a white cardigan/sweater sitting on the bed and I quickly put that on as well.

(Similar to this but with sleeves)

I rush to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I curl my hair and braid two tiny braids at the front of my hair and stop halfway down.  Then I put on some mascara, blush, light pink lipgloss, and highlighter. Not too much but enough to make me feel good about myself. Then I put on more deodorant and quickly spray some perfume that Gabe had made for me.

By the time I am done I feel pretty and ready to go. I walk out of my room after putting shoes on and walk into the living room, where of course all the guys are ready.

My heart stutters in my chest when I see them. All of them are wearing black jeans that sculpt to their bodies. They each either have a red or white shirt on and it makes me smile to see them matching and putting so much effort into this.

As I walk in the room none of them see me so I sneak up behind Sean and press my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" I whisper and I try to make my voice sound deeper but I end up sounding like I'm dying instead and I can hear some of the other guys laughing.

"Hm...well I would think it were Axel trying to get me if the hands over my eyes weren't so soft and if the person didn't smell so good." Sean thinks aloud and that gets a fake gasp of offense from Axel and chuckles from the others.

"Final guess Sean?" Brandonn prompts.

Sean hums in the back of his throat. "Although it truly was hard to guess. I'll just have to go with my beloved pookie. Kiss me if I'm right!" He puckers his lips up and I can feel my cheeks heat but I do as he asked.

I leans across the couch and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Good guess." Is congratulate and lift my hands while walking to the other side of the couch.

"Ah that's not fair Pookie. I said a kiss." Sean has narrowed his eyes and and stood from the couch. He leans down some and I see his feet get in position to run. My eyes widen as he takes the first step and I instantly run the other way. Luckily for me I run into a hard chest that lifts me up and spins me around, effectively blocking me from Sean.

"Don't worry Sang! I'll take one for the team!" Luke shouts as he holds me against his chest and turns around with his lips puckered. Sean instantly stops and shakes his head.

"Nevermind. You win this time pookie but I will get you back." Sean promises as I laugh into Luke.

"Alright we have to go if we're gonna make it on time." Kota calls out and we all make our way into the cars.

The whole way there quiet music is playing in the background as excitement builds in my body. Cam's been so excited for this. He's been waiting for ages and practicing so hard.

Once we make it to the daycare and park, there are a million different cars visible. Before having my guys it would have just been me in the audience. Now there's gonna be fifteen of us. That's absolutely crazy to me.

We make our way in and people stare. I'm holding Kota's hand and the rest of the guys are surrounding me so I can't see many people but when I can see them, they look awfully confused at our huge group.

We make our way into the small auditorium and the first thing I see is the walls decorated like a Christmas village. There are little snowflakes dangling from the ceiling and there is an apron over the stage that is decorated in Christmas colors. "Look how cute it is Kota!" I whisper excitedly and he looks to me with a smile.

"I have Victor making sure he gets a bunch of pictures and videos the whole thing. He won't be in the way of others but they will be good. I promise." Kota whispers back to me as he kisses my forehead.

I feel my body melt into him even more. Having all these guys around means that everything gets thought of and I am incredibly grateful for that.

We find chairs in the auditorium and I am placed right in the middle. Kota is directly on my right while Brandon is directly on my left. Some of the guys sit beside them while some of them sit behind me and the rest sit in front of me.

Everyone fills in around us. Parents so happy to see their children. We get weird looks but that is expected. We're fifteen teens that probably look like we're crashing this thing.

After five minutes of waiting I lay my head on Kota's shoulder and be easily adjusts to let me do so. Brandon places his hand on my leg and draws small circles.  After another twenty minutes the lights dim and the curtain open.

A cute little kid walks out on stage reads off of a paper. "Hello everyone. Welcome to our Christmas play. We will be r-retelling the story of How the Grinch Stole Christmas."  The kids walks back off of stage and a teacher walks into it.

"Thank you parents and family coming to support these children tonight. Your support means everything to the kids, as well as us. Please remember we are happy for you to take pictures and videos, however we do ask that flash remains off. I also know how exiting you and your kiddos will be too see each other, but please remain quiet during the duration of the play. At the end you will be able to collect your children at the front door and any of our staff will be happy to speak to you. Please remember that this is the final day before Christmas break, so no daycare until after Christmas. Now that I have talked your ears off, enjoy!" She finishes with a huff telling me she is out of breath.

The play starts off just like the movie. Kids are dressed up like little whos. The kids climb up the "mountain" which is really just a prop. They knock in the door for the grinch to come out and I almost gasp when I see who the grinch is.

Cameron stands there, all decked out in green. He has hair glued onto his outfit and his face is painted green as well. A little dog is yipping beside him and I assume that is Max.  I can feel Brandon laughing beside me and I let a grin slip through. I look around at the guys and every single one is grinning. Even North and Owen. The play goes on and the kids are perfect. There are slip up's and lines that have to be called out because they were forgotten. That's expected though. And in my opinion it made it a thousand times better seeing these kids try so hard.

My personal favorite is when all the kids start singing.

With this coat and this hat, I'll look just like Saint Nick
Ho, ho, ho!
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
And as charming as an eel, Mr. Grinch
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel
Just face the music, you're a monster, Mr. Grinch, yes, you are
Your heart's an empty hole
Your brain is full of spiders
You've got garlic in your soul, Mr. Grinch
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole
You know if you ask the Who's Who of Whoville
No one's denying
You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch
You have termites in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile, Mr. Grinch
Given the choice between you
I'd take the seasick crocodile

And then of course when they all join hands in the end and start singing.

Welcome Christmas come this way
Fahoo fores dahoo dores
Welcome Christmas, Christmas day
Welcome, welcome fahoo ramus
Welcome, welcome dahoo damus
Christmas day is in our grasp
So long as we have hands to clasp
Fahoo fores dahoo dores
Welcome

A couple of tears slip from my eyes and Kota is right there to wipe them away. It really gets me though when Cameron looks out and incredibly big smile forms on his face when he sees me, all of us really.

The play ends and we all line up just like the lady told us too. The kids come running out and the very last one is Cam. I squat down too the floor and he practically tackles me. I land on my butt, that doesn't stop Cam though. He snuggles into my body and lays his head in my neck. "Did you see me Sang? I had so many lines. I was nervous because what if I didn't remember them? I did though!" He smiles and clings tighter to me.

I feel myself being picked up and set on my feet. "You did so good. I'm so proud Cam. Do you hear me? I'm very, very proud of you." I make sure he knows it. I want him to know exactly how good he did. How proud I am.

"Did you see me Raven?" Cam questions as Raven and Corey walk up. Corey is holding a smiling Lily. Cameron basically jumps out of my arms and into Ravens.

"I did see you little man. You performed the best up there." Raven compliments and my brothers face lights up. Every single guy holds him and tells him how well he did.

"How about we go get ice cream?" North offers up and every bodies mouths drop open. I just laugh.

"I think that's a very good idea." I nod my head and that seals the deal. Marc calls ahead and let's the shop know there will be 17 of us. They let out a small gasp that even I can hear over the phone but they seem overjoyed by so many people.

We make it to the shop with Cam talking the whole time, I soak up every single bit. We make it to the shop and all of us order. Victor pays and we sit down at several tables. I lean back and simply enjoy.

I enjoy everyone sitting around and talking, laughing. The joy on their faces. Most of all I enjoy the peace that I feel in my body. I connect eyes with Gabe over the table and he nods like he knows what I'm thinking. He probably does. Gabe has a way of looking into my soul and just knowing.

The whole time we're at the shop, I don't speak. The guys smile at me and try to rope me into a conversation but I don't want to talk right now and I think they finally get that. After half an hour we're all finished and Cameron is hyped up.

"So Sang we were thinking." Luke starts off and I give him my attention.

"Well we were thinking that we could go and do some shopping." Axel finishes and I raise my eyebrows.

"Okay that's fine. We can go. They don't have school tomorrow and can sleep in." I begin standing up but stop as Luke starts speaking again.

"Well you see that's the thing. We were thinking we could all go shopping but you, Silas, and North go home. It's top secret and you can't know anything yet." Luke has a mishevious look in his eyes and I could take a guess at what they're doing.

I let it roll over in my head and when I see Cam giving me puppy dog eyes, I lose any fight I had in me. "Okay. Make sure you have an eye on them at all time. Cameron, behave." I say and there are multiple breaths of relief that I said yes.

We load up in the cars but this time it is North, Silas, and I alone. Im terrified. But I have to learn to let go. I trust them. So I have to give them this. "Are you okay baby?" North asks and I tell him the truth.

"Nervous, but okay. Is it okay if I take a bath when we get home?" I question.

"You never have to ask Agelle mou. Go to the guest bedroom across from North's. Best tub in my opinion." Silas smiles at me and I nod.

We make it home and I enter the house while they stay outside. "We're gonna play some basketball for a bit. Go in and relax." North says and I follow his instructions. I quickly go to my room and grab clothes, then make my way to the room across form North's.

Silas was right. It is absolutely beautiful. The tub is large and spacious and under the cabinet is soaps and bath stuff galore. I run steaming hot water and pour in strawberry scented bubble bath. I climb in and rest my head in the lip of the tub.

It feels so good laying here and I stay until the water turns cold. Once I get out I put a bra and underwear on. I brush through my hair and shrug a shirt on. It's then I realize that I never brought a pair of pants with me. I grabbed everything but a pair of pants.

The guys are still going to be outside so I pull my shirt down. It goes past my butt a little bit and I decide that making a run for it will be my best option.
—————————————————————————
North's POV:
I walk out of my room after taking a shower and let out a small grunt when I feel a body run into me. I look down and there Sang is. "Baby what are you doing? You'll fall if you run" I question as she looks up to my face.

"You aren't supposed to be in here." She blurts out and she looks fucking nervous for some reason.

"What do you mean?"

"You said you would be outside." She whispers back.

"Well yeah but it got cold. What's wrong?" I question and her face turns bright red.

"I don't have pants on." It takes a second to process in my head, but when it does I can't stop my eyes from traveling lower. Sure enough her shirt barely covers her ass and he'd legs are on full display.  I have to bite the side of my cheek to stop the groan forming in my throat from getting out.

"Pretty girl why don't you have pants on?" I question and her face is bright red I'm afraid she might pass out.

"Well you see I came to this room to take a bath. Which means I had to bring clothes from my room. The funny thing is, I forgot pants. So I thought you were still outside so I was like 'hm I'll make a run for it' I made a run for it North. I ran into you. We're having this conversation, and I don't have pants on." She rambles on but the only thing I can focus on is the fact she doesn't have any fucking pants on. The only thing she has on right now is a pair of panties that I'm sure could be seen if she continues walking down this hallway.

Sang is looking at me nervously and she has every reason to be nervous. Before either of us can think I pick her up and hold her under her ass. She gasps and looks at me with wide eyes. "North! I don't have pants on!" She says it like I'm stupid but I am painfully aware of the fact she has no pants on.

"I know you don't baby. I can feel your panties in my hands. Pretty girl is it okay if we go to my room? I just wanna kiss you. Only if your comfortable though. Say no and I'll let you go finish getting dressed and we'll watch a move. Say yes and you're mine for the night." I whisper in her ear and she gasps.

"North I don't think... I'm not ready to have s-s-sex." She whispers out and she's nervous. Fuck. I didn't mean to make her fucking scared of me.

"Sang I wanna kiss you. We aren't gonna have sex. Don't get me wrong. Im excited for the day I get to fuck you and make love to you. But that day isn't today. I just wanna hold you against me and kiss you. Is that okay honey?" My words seem to calm her but they also make her face turn a bright red and her mouth pop open.

"Okay North." She grants me permission and I start to move to my room but I have to pause one more time.

"If at any point you get uncomfortable Sang then you have to let me know. Promise me that baby girl." I whisper and she nods.

"Words."

"I understand North Star."

That's all I need. I'm in my room in an instant. I carry her over to my bed and lay down with my back against the pillows. The room is dimly lit and when Sang sits up, the breath in my body escapes and I can't breathe. She's gorgeous. So pretty. So sweet. Sang leans forward and I do at the same time. Our lips meet and the groan I let out should scare Sang but all she does is let out a breathy little sigh and sink into me.

My hands travel up and down her sides as we kiss. They slowly travel down and don't come back up this time. I have to be slow with her so my hands are barely moving. They find her ass and Sang pauses in her movements. I'm scared I've gone to far when she stays in the same position for too long.

"Babygirl are you okay?" I question and she opens her eyes.

"You'll be able to feel my scars." She whispers like that means this is gonna end. It pisses me off that she's scared of that but I understand. All I can do is show her that it isn't gonna scare me away.

"Trust me?" I question and Sang smiles at me.

"Always."

My hands lift her shirt up as I go back to kissing her. I let my hands travel up and down her legs, the scars can be felt under my hands but it doesn't matter. Having her body to close to mine and being able to feel her skin on mine is an absolute dream. I hold her ass in my hands and squeeze slightly. That makes her breath stutter and I can see her eyes flutter. I don't know how long we make out for but I'm harder than I have ever been before and Sang looks about ready to melt into me.

Im so lost in her that I don't even realize when Silas comes in. It's only when he speaks that Sang or I notice him. "Not the view I expected but I can't say I hate it. I love it actually angel." He groans.

Sang pauses and her body becomes tight with anxiety. She tries to turn around but is stumbling over herself so I grab her and put her back to my chest. "Calm down baby." I command and she stops struggling in my arms, and finally looks up to Silas.

"What are you too up to?" Silas questions and Sang goes on about the whole story. The reason she doesn't have pants and everything else. Silas is fighting back a smile as he listens. After Sang is finished she's biting her lip nervously and covering herself up with my comforter. I don't take it away from her because for now, she need security until she realizes Silas won't be angry at all.

"Do I get these special kisses agelle? Am I allowed to angel?" He questions and Sang tries to look back to me for an answer but I keep her looking forward.

"You run this baby girl.  Although I can't say I would mind him joining." I whisper and that seems to seal the deal.

"Silas." Sang let's out a breath but Silas hears it. He stalks over to the bed and climbs onto it. He only stops when his body is trapping Sang's into mine.

He leans down and kisses her similar to how I did, meanwhile I still rub my hands up and down her body. "Pretty girl how far am I allowed to go?" Silas questions and he's getting into dangerous territory. Sang could freak out and run now.

"What do you mean?" Sang questions and Silas grins.

He leans down and lays a kiss on her collar bone. Then he pulls her shirt down slightly and lays a kiss there. He placed a kiss on her stomach. He loves done and places a kiss at her ankle, her knee, her thy. Sang is completely focused the whole time. Her body moves towards him with each kiss and it's fucking beautiful. "You seem okay with me kissing all of these places."  Sang nods her head.

She isn't scared, if anything she's melting into my body more and more. So I play along. "Do you know where else he wants to kiss you?" I question and Sang shakes her head. You would think she were lying but Sang really doesn't realize. It makes me even harder and Sang gasps and she feels my hard cock pressing into her.

"Sang I want to kiss you on your pussy. Is that okay? Can I take your shirt off and your panties? Feel free to say no angel and we'll go back to other kinds of kissing. But I would really like to make you cum on my tongue." Sang gasps and wiggles against my body.

"But you're both-" I cut her off.

"We're both here because we want to be. Always knew you would end up with us. Neither of us have ever been with or kissed another girl. Always been waiting for you. We've been dreaming about this. The others won't be back for at least another two hours. I promise if you let us take care of you it will feel so fucking good." I bite her ear as I say it and that does her in.

I lean Sang forward and grip her t shirt in my hands. Silas is watching with a grin as I pull it up and raise it above her head. When I look bad down at her body I have to fight off the urge to flip her over and devour her myself. She covers her body slightly and I feel the weight of Silas moving off the bed. I grab her hands and hold them in mine while pulling them away from her body. "No Sang. We're gonna see and worship every inch. Your perfect and perfection should never be hidden. Understand?" I question and Sang gives me a quiet and nervous yes.
—————————————————————————1
Silas's POV:
I'm so excited. Slightly nervous but excited. Being able to worship Sang like a goddess is something that just doesn't seem real. I flip the light on and the sight when I turn around is enough to bring a man to his knees. Sang is laying in Norths chest in a pretty white lacy bra with underwear to match. They look so delicate on her skin that it makes me want to wrap her up and hold her.

I walk back over to the bed and North is whispering something in her ear, most likely reassurances. He takes her hands away from her body and my bestfriend looks like he has choked on his tongue. "Look what you're doing to him Aggelle. He can't even speak." I smile and climb onto the bed. I make sure I am in a perfect spot, then lay down and kiss her stomach. She lets out a puff of air and her body moves towards me.

North has gotten himself under control so he grabs her back up and holds her against him. "What's the next thing that's gonna happen baby?" North asks her and it's for two reasons. One, it's sexy as hell to hear her speak. Two, we have to make sure she's apart of this and paying attention. Not zoned out.

"You s-said you would take my underwear o-off." Sang is looking at me intently and I smile and nod.

"Very good girl." I praise and you would think I hit the jackpot. Sang's moan is the loudest I have ever heard it been and her eyes begin to look impatient.

"Silas. Please." She whispers and there's no way I could ever deny her. Especially when she asks so nicely.

I hook my finger into the side of her panties and slowly begin pulling them down. Her knees knock together and my poor girl is nervous, but North is right there to help her. He rubs up and down her sides while I do the same to her legs. He begins speaking to her and I look her over.

Scars litter her body but it doesn't take away from her beauty. It's become clear tonight the insecurities Sang has and it breaks my heart.

Sang's knees fall open and I continue pulling her panties down her legs. Once they're completely off I look at my treasure and my god my heart nearly fucking stops. Sang is so fucking wet. I can hear Norths breathing stutter and I would love to stare and marvel her, but Sang is looking to me for reassurance.

I tear my eyes away from her pussy and look into her eyes. "You're gorgeous Sang. I am going to be licking and sucking at every part of you that I won't have much time to talk." I climb up her body and kiss her. "Listen to North, okay? Whatever he tells you to do, I want you to do with no hesitation. Am I clear?" I ask with a slight stern note in my voice.

"Yes Silas. I understand. Listen to what North says." She reiterates my words and I nod in acceptance of her answer.

I crawl back down her body, spread her legs and line my face up. I start by delivering a small, sweet kiss. Sang shivers and let's out a small whimper. The next time I open my mouth and my tongue hits her first. I lick her from bottom to top and my god I've found heaven. Sang moans and her hips lift towards my face. I lean down and suck her clit into my mouth just the slightest bit. Sang's hands find my hair and she begins pulling and pushing my face into her. I have found my new favorite past time.
—————————————————————————
North's POV:
You would think being the man that doesn't have his mouth on Sang would make me envious. Well I'm not. Of course I'd be happy as hell to switch spots with Silas, but having control over the situation lights a different kind of fire in me. Having Sang trying to focus on my every word while she gets her pussy eaten by my best friend is something I can say is better than I could have ever imagined. I tell Sang to put her hands in his hair and my good girl does exactly that. She's a fast learner because in no time she is guiding Silas to the spots that make her feel the best.

I encourage her to guide him while I brush my fingers through her hair and tell her how good she's doing. "Are you enjoying this Sang? I know Silas is. He's in fucking heaven right now. Heaven is in between these pretty little legs that are going to be shaking as you cum."

"Oh god! North. Silas." She's moaning our names and thrashing her head back and forth. Silas isn't going easy on her but Sang is taking it like a champ.

"May I take your bra off baby?" I question and Sang is sitting up ready before I'm even done asking. I quickly unclip it and slide it off her arms. Sang leans back down as I guide her and when I look over her shoulder, I'm practically drooling. I bring my hands up and cup her breasts while rubbing a thumb over each nipple. Sang's whole body convulses forward. Her moans are loud and so fucking sweet.

"North it feels weird." Sang whimpers and I bring my focus back to my girl.

"That's normal. That feelings gonna become more and more until it feels like you can't take it. The you're gonna have an orgasm and you're gonna feel so much pleasure and relief. Can you do something for me when that happens?" I question and Sang nods while looking up at me.

"When that feeling comes, wrap your legs around Silas head and hold him close to you. I want you to lean back into me and do anything you need to do with you hands. I want you to ride that feeling out for as long as you can okay?" I ask and Sang looks dazed, but gives me a yes in-between moans. 

It's not that I don't think Silas knows how to give pleasure. I'm confident in all of our abilities to give Sang pleasure she could never imagine.

There's a truth that a lot of men- correction -boys won't accept. A woman knows her body and what feels good better than anyone else. I'm perfectly happy to let Sang guide us everywhere she needs us to make sure her needs are met. Many men would say that makes me lose some masculinity but I think you're a pussy if you would prefer your ego over your girls pleasure.

I focus back and continue pinching and pulling Sang's nipples until she does exactly as I asked. Her legs wrap around Silas's head and her hands come to grip my thighs. My cock is in so much pain and I can't imagine how Silas feels.

Sang's head gets thrown back in my shoulder and I don't stop playing with she as Sang traps Silas's head to her. She grinds down against his face. The scream that comes from her mouth is so beautiful. For a long while Sang rides her orgasm out and I only stop my play when Sang slumps against me.

There is a sheen of sweat on her forehead as her eyes flutter open and close. Silas comes up from between her legs and I can see how wet his face is. I can see Sang's cum on his face and it almost sets me off.

Pre cum  squirts from my cock and I grit my teeth to hold it back. Silas crawls up Sang's body and levels over her. I can see her eyes travel to her breasts but he simply closes his eyes harshly and looks back up to her. He leans down and kisses Sang gently while stroking her hair. "Thank you so much angel. Thank you." He praises her there is a cute little smile on her face before it turns into a frown.

"What about you all?" Sang's question is so genuine it makes my heart beat faster.

"Tonight was just about you baby. I promise you'll get your chance but not tonight. You did so good, thank you so much for that beautiful. What's gonna happen now is we're gonna clean you up and go lay down in Silas's rooms. Then we're gonna take turns cleaning ourselves up and taking care of you. It's okay if you go to sleep but you have to drink water first." I explain softly to her and Sang seems to realize the fact that she is completely naked.

Her cheeks blush even brighter. Silas gets off the bed and grabs a warm washcloth. He walks back over and gently spreads her legs before cleaning her up. Sang's chest is still heaving and I'm concerned about where her head is at, but the last thing I want to do is push her.

"Do you want to get dressed or stay naked baby?" I question and Sang opens her eyes.

"Uhm I want shirt and..." she trails off looking at her bra and underwear by the side of the bed. Silas is in the bathroom cleaning up so I slip out from under Sang and her eyes widen. I am instantly by her side.

"Sang I am going to get you dressed then Silas will be back. He will take you to his room and I'll be right there. We'll be with you all night I promise." I tell her and she nods. That is the aftercare she needs. Being held and reassured and shown she is still wanted. We can handle that.

I slip all of her clothes back on but instead of putting her back in her own shirt, I put her in one of mine. Sang curls up in the shirt and looks at me. "Thank you North. I loved every second of that." Sang smiles at me as her yes flutter close and I can feel my heart grow in my chest.

That was hard for her. I know that. Being open isn't easy but she did it and I'm so proud.

Silas walks out and scoops Sang up. She curls into him and watches me as he carries her out of the room.
———————————————————————
Sang's POV:
What I'm feeling is something so hard to describe. I feel content, safe, happy, but also scared. I'm scared for what this means as well as if North or Silas will see me differently. The words Silas whispers in my ears tell my they won't think of me differently and for tonight I'm going to trust that.

I snuggle into Silas as we lay in his bed. My head is on his chest and I'm blushing thinking about where his mouth was. "Angel?"

"Yes?"

"This is gonna last forever. So in the morning I better wake up with you in the bed snuggled between North and I. Please promise." There's a weird tone in Silas's voice and I realize it's him scared and possibly slightly insecure. That feeling is the worst and I don't want my super man feeling that.

The door to Silas's room opens and North crawls into bed. He leans a water bottle against my mouth and I take a few sips. North sets the water on the table and lays down. He wraps himself around me and I let my eyes fall shut. "I promise. As long as you all are still holding me."

"Always." Their two voices mix together and I let my eyes fall shut knowing I am content and happy.
—————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:
It has been far too long since I have posted a chapter. School and work had gotten so overwhelming and I really just needed time to focus on this story. I hope you all aren't too upset and I hope this chapter is a good welcome back to this story. I will be trying to update more regularly but I can't make any promises. Thank you so much for the support you have shown me and I truly thank each and every one of you.

This chapter was 6642 words.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

329K 16.6K 34
"I can't bear to see you in pain," I whispered to him, why couldn't he understand? "I have to protect you." "But who looks after you?" Mr. Blackbourn...
60.5K 2.7K 18
Sang was happy, smiling and laughing and loving her boys. Until one day, she received news that could rip them apart. Tears are cried, anger is shown...
161K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...
353K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...