ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ | sʜᴏʀᴛ s...

By Aimless__

ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collect... More

ʜɪɪ
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ❆
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ❆
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ❊
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ❊
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ★
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ★
ʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ✧
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✧
ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟ ✺
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✺
ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ☃
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ☃
New Story

6.8K 423 47
By Aimless__

It's historical said that ' you realise the actual value of someone when they are no more with you '. Say it himan tendency we don't value things which we easily get and the same applies to people. We are wierd absolutely wierd!! Advay did no different from other human being. He took venika too lightly, he didn't value her when all she had was him. And now he is standing at a point where she doesn't even remember him?

All those years lost in a matter of milliseconds well that was exactly or even worse What Venika felt all those years . His ignorance, his disattachement she took everything as her part of life.

Now it's his time to suffer. Some sort of happiness was present in the corner of his heart that she doesn't remember how he was in the past or those sad memories which he gave her in the name of relationship which directly creates a opportunity for him to enroll himself again in her heart. But this venika screamed danger. The venika he knew would never talk back like she did a few minutes back. It won't be easy not at all easy.

He was also sad because although he mainly gave her sad memories but there were memories which was worth remembering for a life time. Be it a thing, situation or a person they always come with thier pros and cons.

She dealth with all the pains herself, the meree thought broke his heart. She was in pain all while and he couldn't even understand that or even take a moment to notice things about her , the changes in her. Jow would he ? After all he was busy checking on the changes happening in the company.

But it never too late of you realise your mistakes maybe sometimes too late...ughhhhhh

He had a little moment of his breakdown.

On the other hand Venika was totally confused and was raging like a bull ' how dare he touch me'? She was thinking about 101 ways to kill him . Ofcourse it was the new venika not the old one. She came back to the canteen area where everyone was
Whispering to each other.

That irked her more.
Her co- worker came hurrying towards her .

"Veni what happened?"

"Don't ask!! I am in a mood to kill him . Such an idiot ".

"Dude do u even know who you wanna kill ".

"Yes...an idiot and a phycopath and definitely a stalker".

"Well to disappoint you my lady he is none of the above , he is our boss "

"Bosss....CEO ".

She nodded
.
"Congratulations on being officially doomed ".
She laughed while Venika just nervously chuckled.

After thinking for good 20 minutes and 10 glasses of water later she was ready to face her new knowed boss.
Well she respect her job more than her little ego and she doesn't want to homeless soon.... Already she can't remember her past god knows what will she do if she looses this job. Just a few months back she started being independent.

She can't be dependent again and feel herself as a burden again. Already her memory loss was enough to make her feel like nothing. It wierd to not remember any of your past memories. Believe her it sucks.

For her everything is new , every face is new nothing seems familiar. She can't find attachment to anyone.

Taking a deep breath she made her way in his cabin. The cabin door was open ' lagta hain sher khud shikar ka wait kar raha hai ' . She said a little prayer in her mind as there is no one she would believe more than her god.

Knocking the door, her eyes closed praying. He was facing her backward. She came taking a little step , as he turned she was shook. His eyes red as cherry 🍒. She panicked and came near him forgetting everything .

"Oh god! Sir aap ro kyu rahe ho . I am sorry but i am sure main utni batameez nahi hu , lagta hai yaadash ke sath manners bhi chale gaye . Aap ro màat please" she wiped his tears with her handkerchief.

Her hands touched his face . A familiarity passed through her heart. It was the first time that she ever felt like this in the year. Her mind had a blurred memory of the same touch. She kept her hand on her head. It was aching.

Advay noticed her and made her sit on the chair.

" Venika here drink water". He handed her but she was not at all focused on it. He made her drink it.

"Venika focus on me. See i was crying". He said and immediately her focus shifted.

"Please don't cry and please don't take my job" she started blabbering.

"Hey hey, why do you think that i will take your job from you."

"Aur nahi toh kya . Itni badtameez ladki ko kaun rakhega naukri pe bhala". She Said her lips in a small pout which left him Chuckled.

"You are not badtameez venika you can never be, " he said looking with a feeling in his eyes which was unknown to her.

"You will keep the job but I do have a condition". He said making her frown.

"And what is that?"

He smiled mischievously. He knew only this is the way to keep her near and there is no way he is letting her go this time. He will make sure to make her fall in love with him all over again and this time there will be no disappointment but only happiness.

"You will prepare my lunch everyday and bring it here to me ".
He said with a mixed emotions.

"But how can i , i am just a merely girl who looks after the canteen food for employees and you... you are boss".

"When u can feed 100's of employees can u not feed your boss"

"But..."

"And i need to be healthy to make this branch successful and i am all alone here , i will not even get healthy food ". He said making a sad face.

"But you came for few days only na".
She asked and he nodded his negative in a no.

"No.. now that i am here i am thinking of spending some time here ".
He said making her nod.

He had a determination in his eyes. To make her his. The longing he had for her in his heart.

It's been 1 month already since venika started delivering his lunch to him and very cunningly he made her eat with him . Earlier she wasn't comfortable but then she got comfortable . They started initiating the conversation. The employee used to give her a different look but that was before they didn't get warning from him .

She drank loads of water before entering his office everyday , thanks to her nervousness. Advay chuckled looking at her , some habits never change and this was one of them.

After having thier lunch she went to the washroom when suddenly his cabin door became ajar. Nisha entered furious.

"... what are u doing nisha?" He asked confused seeing her furious.

"That's what i wanna ask you advay!".

"What am i doing?".

"I told you advay . Stay away from her . She isn't strong enough to take your pointless promise all over again. Please let her be as she is . She has been doing great from past months don't drag her in your pit named as love. Please i request you. Don't make her remember what your relationship was!!"

"I am not doing anything wrong nisha. I am not doing this to make her remember her past but because i want to create new memories with her , give her the new and a better version of what falling in love is ".

"You will Break her advay once again".

"I will not Nisha. I promise you she is my number one priority. I will not let her any harm ".

He wiped her tears assuring her like a man do to his mother in law . The washroom door opened lettering them know that she listened everything.

"Nish... what were you saying.? We.... uss.... what do you mean by that, Advay s ..ir d..o do y..ou kn.....own me before, " he held his collar asking the answers to her questions.

"Venika... relax ". He tried to caress her cheeks but she moved back.

"You knew but still you didn't told me ...now j understood why my heart felt like that everytime you came near me . My mind forgot..... " She started having a wierd backlash... everything went blurred and soon black dots appeared . Before she could fall advay held her .

Advay and nisha both panicked looking at her like this.

"Venu ... wake up.. don't do this to me please '. He pleaded her trying to wake her up but she didn't budged. Tears made thier way through his eyes.

He carried her in his arms and made his way.

Doctor's treated her and came out with a disappointed look. " I told you nisha, she shouldn't be given any hint which could possibly make her remember her past. It can be life threatening ". Doctor said disappointed.

"Doctor how is she?"

"She is fine but we will have to wait till he is awake , to see of she remembers anything from her past or not ".

They nodded in understanding.

______________________________________

Sorry i know the update got late...

....i forgot but i just remembered and so i updated.

I hope you all are doing good . And if not i hope you soon do !!

I hope you all liked the chapter and if you did then don't forget to do the following

ʟᴏᴠᴇ
-ᴀɪᴍʟᴇss 🖤

Published on September 2, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 231K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
80.4K 4.6K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...
280K 24K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...