love in the stars - r. mikael...

بواسطة ohmyimagineworld

!¡CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING¡! Leia Gilbert the older sister of Elena. After Salvatore brothers got back into t... المزيد

0 - introduction
¡!WARNING AND NONUPDATE!¡
PART ONE
0 - prologue
1 - elena's birthday
2 - founders party
3 - senior prank night
4 - bonfire
5 - drawings on the walls
6 - homecoming
7 - low spirits
8 - birthday of Caroline
9 - uncomfortable dinner
10 - mikaelson's ball
11 - day after the ball
12 - alaric's sickness
13 - dance preparation
TIKTOK
15 - dark!alaric
16 - dark!alaric part 2
17 - unconscious
2.18 - transition
2.19 - troubles
2.20 - daggered
2.21 - Italy
2.22 - hunters curse
2.23 - miss mystic falls
2.24 - unwilling interrogation
2.25 - the bite
2.26 - jeremy's death
2.27 - hard goodbyes
PART 2
1 - defeated grief
2 - New Orleans
3 - masquerade gala
4 - bayou doctor
5 - trinket
6 - rebekah's betrayal
7 - reigning pain
8 - unexpected news
9 - the ritual
10 - papa tunde
10 - hayley's party
11 - the sanitarium
12 - consequences of secrets
13 - too good at goodbyes
14 - hope
15 - the birth of......
2.16 - helping a friend
2.17 - the proposal

14 - decade dance

4K 124 18
بواسطة ohmyimagineworld

| S03 E20 |

Leia with Caroline and Elena were walking through the gym hall which is being decorated for the 20s Decade Dance. She was still angry with them, but they were discussing Alaric's health and she still cared about him.

Caroline had a clipboard and was in charge of the preparations while Rebekah was missing. After yesterday Rebekah went missing. Leia didn't know where she was. Leia was worried, she called her, but she didn't pick up. Leia didn't know how in one day she could go missing. Leia didn't want to think that Rebekah is ignoring her, but all points are hinting at it and she didn't like it. Not one bit.

"So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline asked Elena as they walked through out the hall.

"I just—I wish there was something I could do." Elena sighed as she picked up a chandelier. "Where do you want me to hang this thing?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she should have shown up to do it herself." Caroline handed the chandelier to a passing by student. "Just no!"

Leia smiled a little, Caroline was still Caroline, but than frowned, she really didn't like to think that Rebekah just abandoned her. She was hoping that she was wrong.

Caroline saw Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling. "What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down."

"Look at them all bromancy." Leia commented. She was happy that Jeremy had someone as a friend. He needed it.

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill." Elena told them.

"That was nice of him."

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out." Elena said.

"It's stressing everyone out." Leia said truthfully. Everyone was scared.

"You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?" Caroline asked sarcastically.

Leia wasn't surprised, Jeremy told her that the second he came back.

"I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it." Elena groaned.

"Aww, what are friends for?" Caroline teased. "So who are you both bringing to the dance?"

Elena wrapped a feather boa around her neck. "What do you mean? I thought you, Bonnie, and I were going as girl dates."

"Hm, Bonnie has a date." Leia said. "And I was supposed to go with Rebekah, but now she isn't answering my calls." Both of the girls shared a look and Leia caught it. ''Don't even start, you both don't know anything.''

"What?" Elena asked about Bonnie's date, she had a lot of things she wanted to say about Rebekah, but refrained.

"Jamie called and wanted to see her so she asked him." Caroline told Elena.

"Hmm." Elena hummed.

"So here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan?" Caroline asked.

Elena looked at Caroline. "I can't ask him on a date, I just made out with his brother."

Leia cocked her head to the side. "That's true. It would be almost like Katherine." Leia ignored the expression on Elena's face.

"All the more reason!" Caroline ignored Leia. "Look you're supposed to be figuring out what you want, that's what Stefan wanted you to do, right?"

"Yeah, but—" Elena started.

"But nothing! I've watched The Bachelor, okay? Fair is fair. It is Stefan's turn." Caroline interrupted.

"Yeah and you're not biased or anything." Elena replied.

"I'm sorry, but Stefan is your epic love. And I'm not going down without a fight." Caroline declared making Leia look down hiding a smile, she was still mad at them, but it was hard to hate Caroline when she was the literal sunshine on earth.

The party was in full swing in the gym hall with lots of students dancing to the music, including Bonnie and Jamie. Leia arrived with Caroline because Rebekah still hadn't answered her and she was beyond worried. She went with worrying because she didn't believe that Rebekah would purposely ignore her.

Leia with Caroline walked up to Matt who was restocking the drinks table with ice. "Have I told you how amazingly awesome you are?"

"Yeah, I'm one of the good ones, I know...Why the compliments, what else do you want?" Matt said knowingly as Leia took a drink.

"I know that you and Elena have been getting closer lately..." Caroline trailed off.

"And your point is...?" Matt asked confused.

"One way or the other she is pretty much spoken for." Caroline told him.

Leia coughed awkwardly. "Wow, Care."

"Elena is my friend, Caroline. I'm just looking out for her." Matt specified.

"And I'm just looking out for you. Because sometimes the people who love her get caught in the crossfire." Caroline warned.

Matt spotted Tyler greeting people in the crowd. "What's he doing here?"

As Caroline went to Tyler, to scold him probably, Leia turned to Matt. "But she was right, Matt."

"Not you too." Matt laughed, but she could see that it was forced.

"I'm just saying, she isn't gonna choose you. You are gonna just get hurt." Leia said honestly.

Matt looked down knowing it too.

Leia was walking around when Klaus decided to join her. "Klaus, what do you want?" She asked annoyed.

"You're not happy to see me?" Klaus asked sarcastically.

"After what you told Rebekah, no." Leia said still not looking at him. "And speaking of Rebekah, do you know where she is?"

Klaus looked at Leia suspiciously. "She's not here with you?"

"No, she hasn't answered any of my calls, I thought she stood me up. She was supposed to go with me to this dance." Leia answered now worried as ever.

Klaus thought for a second. "Well, if she is not here, will you accompany me to a dance?"

''No.'' Klaus was taken back by the response. Leia liked to see that look on him more often than not. ''What not being used to hearing the word no?'' She asked sarcastically. She was still mad at him for different thing. Old and new.

''No, just surprised.'' He shook his head amused.

''Don't be. You will be hearing it from me a lot more.'' Leia said and noticed how Klaus wasn't looking at her but rather behind her and when she looked at it too she understood. He was looking at Caroline and Tyler dancing. Together.

Leia grabbed his arms before even he could think of going ever there and ruining Caroline's night. ''Don't even think about it. It's her night and she wants to enjoy it and not have you ruin it.''

Klaus looked back at her with a smirk. ''You won't dance with me and I gotta find someone who will.'' He ripped his arm put of her grip and walked straight to the pair who were dancing.

Leia sighed defeated. Well, she tried.

When Klaus tried to leave the dance he found himself not able to. It was discovered that Esther is back again and she took Elena. Leia thought that maybe Esther was responsible for Rebekah being missing.

Leia stood in the classroom, several candles were lit and Bonnie was chanting. She was trying to break the spell that trapped them there. Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Jamie and Jeremy were there too.

"She does this all the time, right?" Jamie asked looking at Bonnie in her element.

"What's taking so long?! All boundary spells have a loop hole." Klaus exclaimed annoyed and irritated as Matt entered.

"People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." Matt informed.

"Matt and I can leave, we can stop Esther ourselves. We just gotta find out where she is." Jeremy suggested.

"I will go too." Leia added, she wouldn't let Jeremy go alone.

"It's suicide." Stefan looked at Jeremy and Leia.

Klaus spoke up. "Leia, you aren't going." Leia rolled her eyes then Klaus rushed over and grabbed Jamie by the throat and started to strangle him.

"Suicide would be disappointing me! Now work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy." Klaus threatened while holding Jamie.

"Let him go!" Bonnie and Leia shouted. He was supposed innocent bystander.

"Not until you get us out of here." Klaus said to Bonnie.

Stefan spoke up. "Ah, don't be stupid, Klaus. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us. The only reason she's helping us right now is to save Caroline and Tyler. You start killing the people she cares about, she'll tell us all to go to hell."

Klaus surprisingly listened and let go of Jamie.

Leia watched as Bonnie grabbed a map from the wall and put it on the teacher's desk and turned on the table lamp.

Klaus and Damon entered and Leia went to the Bonnie to give her blood to her.

"I have to do this with you two lurking over me?" Bonnie asked as Leia stood in front of her ready to give blood.

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby. Let me apologize. I'm sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice." Damon said to Bonnie.

"There's always a choice. Whenever you make one someone else suffers." Bonnie retorted.

"Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?" Klaus demanded.

Bonnie looked at Leia, who gave Bonnie her hand. Bonnie took a knife and sliced Leia's hand open as she hissed. From the hand blood poured onto the map and Bonnie started chanting.

"Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous."

The blood formed a circular pool that didn't move.

"Esther is fighting me." Bonnie stated.

"Esther couldn't possibly have this much power. Unless she's channeling something." Klaus added.

"A hotspot?" Bonnie guessed.

Klaus thought for a second. "Get the humans ready. I know where she is."

Damon left and Klaus went to Leia and offered his hand. "Drink my blood."

"No." Leia declined, wrapping a cloth around her hand. "I don't wanna take any chances and become a vampire."

Esther was dead, but before she died she succeeded to turn Alaric in some vampire hunter if he turns into a vampire.

Inside the Salvatore tomb Leia, Elena, Alaric and Jeremy were standing and talking.

"Damon's here. And Klaus took Esther's body." Jeremy informed them.

"Does he know about the stake?" Alaric asked.

"No, only that she tried to turn you into a weapon and failed. What's going on?" Jeremy asked, Leia wanted to know too.

"Listen Jeremy, Leia, I'm not gonna complete the transition. My dark side was dangerous enough as a human. I can't be a vampire." Alaric told them.

Leia's breathing stopped. "What?"

"So, what we're just gonna lock you in here and let you die?" Jeremy asked in disbelief.

Alaric didn't answer.

Leia was quiet as Jeremy started to say. "No, no we can't!"

"Listen, Jeremy, it's the right thing to do, okay? After everything that's happened, after all that I have done. Maybe I had it coming." Alaric softly told Jeremy, but he just turned around and walked out.

"Hey, wait, Jer...Alaric this isn't your fault." Elena said and Jeremy stopped and turned around.

"Please, you guys let's not make this any harder than it already is. You all should go. Damon's here. He'll make sure it'll all go down the right way." Alaric said and Jeremy started walking.

"Hey, hey.."

"Don't. Don't give me some crap speech about how I need to be the man of the house."

"Okay, I won't." Alaric hugged Jeremy. Jeremy walked away and Alaric turned towards Elena and Leia, there were tears in their eyes.

"This is all my fault. You moved out, you gave me your ring back, you didn't want any part of this and I, I forced you to stay and take care of us." Elena started to blame herself, but Leia couldn't find words to say.

"Don't do that, okay. Taking care of you both and Jeremy has been-has been the closest I've ever come to the life I always wanted." Alaric told them.

Elena hugged Alaric and cried, they broke up from the hug as Alaric said. "You should go."

Elena walked out of the tomb and Leia stood there still. Leia looked at him as tears stained her cheeks. "You told me you would fight, not give up."

Alaric sighed defeated. "There isn't anything that can be done."

"I need someone to guide me." Leia admitted. "I can't be the oldest and support them. I need you."

Alaric stepped closer to her. "You are more responsible than them. You have to care of them and they will of you."

Leia started to cry harder, she couldn't hold it in. "I just can't." She couldn't. She was supposed be the oldest, but she couldn't even do anything to protect them.

She was weak.

Alaric wiped his eyes from the tears. "You can."

Leia ran into his arms and cried. They stood there for a hot minute, they stepped apart.

Both left the tomb and they saw a gathering of people outside the tomb. There were lit candles scattered around them. Alaric smiled a little.

Leia went forward straight into Jeremy's arms. Jeremy wrapped his arms around her and held his sister.

Alaric teared up again at the sight and went into the tomb and closed the gate. Leia buried her head into Jeremy's chest as sobs overtook her body.

Leia laid in her bed as her cheeks were painted full with dried tears. Klaus had left her a message that sent condolences and Elijah sent her one too. She didn't care for them. She wanted Rebekah so much, but she still wasn't here.

Suddenly, Leia's room doors opened.

"Go away." Leia groaned, she wasn't ready for anyone. She needed Rebekah or time alone.

"So you don't wanna see me?" The voice asked from the doorway as she opened the door even without permission.

Leia shot up from the bed. Rebekah stood in the doorway.

Leia smiled. "Bekah." Leia ran straight into Rebekah's arms. She wrapped her legs around Rebekah's waist. Rebekah almost fell over.

"I see you missed me." Leia felt Rebekah's smile. At least, Rebekah still had her humour.

"Shut up." Leia smiled into Rebekah's shoulder.

Leia felt almost complete again. Leia couldn't describe the feeling that she felt in Rebekah's arms. The only thing she absolutely knew that she didn't want to let go, ever.

Rebekah carried her to her bed and placed her there. Leia pulled Rebekah with her.

They hugged each other and didn't let go. Leia's head was on Rebekah's chest as Rebekah brushed her hand through Leia's hair to soothe her.

Leia sighed and looked up at Rebekah. She quieted down for a second before finally saying what she had wanted to say for a long time.

"I love you."

Leia didn't want to wait anymore she didn't know how much more time they had together.

Rebekah smiled down at her. "I love you too."

Leia put down her head back again on her chest. The smile didn't leave Rebekah face for the whole night, she was happy to hold her girl for the whole night.

— I cried, not gonna lie :/

Next few chapters will be gonna emotional rollercoaster. If you know, you know.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.3K 793 44
Jessica Gilbert has finally graduated high school and has decided to attend the University of New Orleans with her twin sister Meredith, without tell...
32.4K 561 22
Phoebe Marie Saltzman, she's the youngest of the Gilbert's. Though she was dropped off at their door when she was a baby she knows she is still one o...
725K 16.3K 190
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
648K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...