The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since th... More

AUTHORS NOTE
1 - Crescent City
2. Siroccos
3. Inzane
4. Going Up
5. Everything
6. Two
7. Hunger
8. Balcony
9. Freya's Claim
10. My wolves
11. Worthy
12. Ruined
13. Mistakes
14. Deal
15. Friday
16. 2 am
17. Ours
18. Happy
19. Crescent Ridge
20. Yes
21. Ours
22. Catching Feelings
23. Genesis Bill
24. Losing Her
25. Gage
26.
27. Bane
28. Bonds
29. War
31. Neo
32. Luna
33. Howler
34. Tattoos
35. Kings Court
36. Alpha King
37. Death
38. Luna Accession
39. Choosing

30. Power

1.4K 68 1
By BreeRosebury

FREYA

Leaning against the cool glass of the bedroom window I look out at the rising moon.

I’ve never been scared of the moon before but now it is a ticking time bomb as it waxes closer and closer to fullness.

I spent five years watching my twin go into heat for Dante. It was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. How Eva would writhe and plead and beg for Dante, the scent of her desperate arousal, a by-product of the full moon, choking me in the room as I tried with every possible means to keep her cool.

Ice baths, pain killers, drugs, everything, and even when she was almost comatose from the pain and drugs, her body still oozed need for Dante. Her mate who was miles away and had no idea what he had done to her.

Gage knows exactly what he has done to me, and I know I will live the nightmare I saw my sister go through every full moon.

But there is hope.

My best solution is that Xander and Knox kill him first. Alternatively, there is an anti-heat drug that Neo has been developing at Crystal Moon. The first round of trials failed miserably. Eva’s current pregnancy is a result of that failure, but before I left Crystal Moon I heard that they had seen some good results. Right now I’m desperate enough to try anything.

Xander comes into the room followed by Knox.

“Angel you’re up. Are you hungry?” he asks sitting next to me on the window daybed.

Knox strokes my hair and I lean into his hand as Xander squeezes my calves. I’ll never get enough of the comfort they give me. I look at them both, my males. I feel so lucky to have them.

With every fiber of my being, I wish I had never gone to River Run. I wish I had run away and come back here. I have so many regrets. I blame myself for not being stronger, for listening to Neo instead of my heart. I should have seen through Gage, I should have fought harder.

“Hey. Whatever is going on in that beautiful head of yours, stop it.” Xander says seeing the myriad of expressions crossing my face.

Knox kisses my head.

“Love, we have something we need to ask you.” He says and lifts me up so he can slide me on his lap.

“Okay?” I lean against his chest.

“We want to announce you to the pack as our Luna. Now we know you can’t ascend formally until Gage’s claim is removed, until he is dead, but in order for us to take our wolves to war, they need to know why. We owe it to them and their mates to know what they are fighting for and why we ask this of them.”

Xander continues to rub my calves and my heart skips.

This is as real as it gets.

Wolves are going to die for me. Wolves that have mates and children.

“How can I ask them to die for me? I can’t. It’s not right.” I whisper.

Knox turns my face to his.

“What Gage did to you was not right. This is restoring what is right. There isn’t a wolf on this planet that does not understand that to hurt the pack’s Luna is to threaten the pack as a whole. You are our Luna. Not Gage’s. He lost that right the day you chose us. Our wolves will fight for you without question Freya. You are our pack’s future. That is what they will fight for.”

My heart cracks at Knox’s words. The fierceness I see burning in his eyes emboldens me when I don’t feel bold.

“Okay,” I whisper.

Xander smiles pulling me up from Knox’s lap, his kiss is sweet, full of happiness, and not what I want.

Something dark and feral rises in me. Xander gasps as I bite his lip breaking the skin.

He pulls away touching the droplet of blood on his cut lip.

“I’m sorry, it’s too soon, I should have asked.” He chides himself as Knox growls at him.

I pull the hoodie over my head, my heart pounding desperately beneath my bare breasts. Xander and Knox look at me in confusion.

With my palm on Xander’s chest I push him back to the bed, he falls to a seat as his knees meet the edge.

“Angel?” He asks as I fall to my knees, reaching for his fly and staring into his eyes.

“I can’t stand the way I smell. I hate his scent on my skin constantly reminding me of him. Take it away. Please. Make me yours again.” Understanding crosses his eyes and with a growl, he strips his shirt over his head as I pull his jeans and boxers down, his glorious cock springing for me and me alone.

Xander holds me back for a second.

“Angel, if we do this Gage will know you are here. He will feel this.” Xander warns.

Anger sparks inside me.

“Let him feel it. Let him feel the pain. I want him to know that I came to you, that I choose you over him. I will choose you every day I breathe.”

My mouth dives unhesitatingly over his cock sinking every inch of him into my throat until I gag on this length.

Behind me, Knox strips the oversized sweat pants from my legs his hands sliding over my ass.

“Are you sure about this my love?” Knox whispers.

Without stopping my sucking on Xander’s cock, I reach behind, grabbing Knox’s wrists and sliding his hand between my thighs. His fingers find my clit and I moan with Xander’s cock deep in my throat.

Xander growls as the vibrations of my groan tickle his cock, his hands sinking into my hair.

“Angel, you tell us what you want, you got it. We are all yours.” His voice strains as he thrusts into my mouth. Gagging on his length and girth, tears run down my face but I hold nothing back taking him deeper, sucking harder, matching Knox’s fingers pleasuring my clit and sinking into my pussy.

This is what I want. The mind-numbing pleasure my males give me. The power they restore to me by letting me take what I need. They heal me with their words, their touch, their trust, and their unequivocal desire and love for me.

Spurred on like I’m possessed, Xander’s cock becomes my victim. He groans, filling the room with the sounds of his pleasure, as my hands run over his shaft following the path of my mouth and then grasping his balls. He gives me my power back to me as he lets me relentlessly devour his dick. I push my ass deeper into Knox’s hands demanding he keeps up with my brutal pace.

I moan as Knox complies, his fingers thrusting inside me, curling, and stroking my pleasure. He leans over me, his other hand finding my clit and both hands building me up to immeasurable heights.

The sound of wet slapping echos deliciously as Knox’s palms slap against my ass as his fingers thrust deep into me.

“Fuck Freya, I’m coming!” Xander growls his thighs trembling as his legs stretch out fully, his cock twitching deep in my throat.

Knox’s cock presses into my weeping pussy and I thrust back sliding him inside me both of us gasping as I immediately clench down on him. He sinks his fingers into my asshole the burning intensity making my knees tremble and my orifices are filled and pounded into. Every thought disappears but the one pursuit of a climax that beckons and begs release.

My pussy flutters and clenches, excitement at its peak as I feel my males coming to their climax. Knox pounding and thrusting like a demon behind me.

Xander’s cock choking me, seeping his release into my throat, he pulls out fisting my hair with one hand, his dick with another he tilts my head exposing my neck for his come to explode over my skin.

“Mine!” he growls slapping his dripping dick on my collarbone as I rock back and forth over his lap to Knox’s hard rhythm. His cum drips down my back and breasts as Knox slams a final penetrating thrust into me.

“Mine!” he growls, echoing Xander, pulling out his cock and slapping my ass with it, his thick wet cum coating my ass, dripping down my thighs.

I collapse onto Xander’s thighs as their hands rub their cum all over my skin. Their scent is pure and virile, and my skin absorbs their claim. I thought I was done crying but my chest heaves with a pain that comes from so deep inside me.

Xander hauls me into his arms.

“You are ours, Angel, you will always be ours.”

I can’t stop crying, my body shakes and trembles as they wrap me in blankets, keeping their scent on my skin. I curl into a ball between them, my head on Knox’s chest, and Xander curled around my back.

Over and over they soothe my body, whispering words I don’t hear. Until only the sounds of their hearts beating remain and I fall asleep to the perfect rhythm.

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.4K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
3.8M 94.4K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
466K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
945K 42.7K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...