ALL ABOUT HER (Hermione Jean...

Von imeureka

Hermione Granger was a brilliant witch. She was one of the best students at Hogwarts. She was brave, tough, a... Mehr

CHAPTER 1- THE NEW START
CHAPTER 2- THE STALKER
CHAPTER 3- BACK TO HOGWARTS
CHAPTER 5- THE LOVE LETTER
CHAPTER 6- MISS CARELESS
CHAPTER 7- BREAKING RULES
CHAPTER 8- CHILDHOOD FRIEND
CHAPTER 9 - RISK TAKER
CHAPTER 10- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE
CHAPTER 11- AUROR'S LICENSURE EXAMINATION
CHAPTER 12- CERTIFIED AURORS
CHAPTER 13- THE OATH TAKING
CHAPTER 14 - THE PARTY
CHAPTER 15- HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16- CHOCO BALL FOR THE SAD SOUL
CHAPTER 17- SWEET REVENGE
CHAPTER 18- JEALLY-RON
CHAPTER 19- MISSING YOU
CHAPTER 20- PARTING TIME
CHAPTER 21- THE RUSSEL'S
CHAPTER 22- JUST GIVE ME A REASON
CHAPTER 23 - MEET THE PARENTS
CHAPTER 24- LOOK AFTER YOU
CHAPTER 25- THE GRADUATION BALL
CHAPTER 26- LIFE AFTER
CHAPTER 27- THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 28- THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CHAPTER 29- THE MESSENGER
CHAPTER 30- THE WEDDINGS
CHAPTER 31- THE ABDUCTION

CHAPTER 4- THE ACQUAINTANCE

716 22 1
Von imeureka

"Good morning, Hermione,"Ginny greeted Hermione when she reached the Great Hall next morning and saw her, already sitting in the Gryffindor table. Hermione looked at Ginny and smiled.

Ginny sat beside her.

"Did you get your schedule?"Hermione asked Ginny.

"Yeah.. I took it on my way here,"Ginny said and she put down first the fork and spoon to take her schedule out of her bag.

Ginny put her schedule in the table to had a better looked at it while she's eating. Hermione glance at Ginny's schedule.

"I'm free till 10am.. Hmm.. --3hours vacant,"said Ginny in between chewing.

"I have my first class at 8am--and I need to go now, I don't want to be late for my first class,"said Hermione who's already standing and ready to leave.

"What is your first class?"asked Ginny.

"Ancient runes,"Hermione answered.

"Oh.. Ok, see you later,"Ginny called.

"See you at lunch,"Hermione answered over her shoulder and she started walking faster.

She had only 10minutes left--the Ancient Runes classroom was on the 7th floor of the castle.

When Hermione reached her Ancient Runes classroom, she hurriedly got in and sat in a vacant chair. Some students were already in the classroom.

The Ancient Runes class had only a few students in different houses. It was one of the difficult subjects in Hogwarts. Most of the students came from Ravenclew, only three from Hufflepuff, two from Slytherin, and Hermione were the only one from Gryffindor. Hermione sighed in relief when she noticed that there Professor was not yet in.

She seated in the chair in front. When she was settled, the girl on her left side looked at her. Hermione knew that the girl was examining her. She took away her eyes from the girl.

"Oh my goodness.. You are Hermione Granger, aren't you?"she heard the girl asked with a tone of excitement. Hermione looked back at her.

"Yes, I am,"Hermione answered.

She was smiling to the girl.

"My name is Lorrie Whales,"introduced the girl on Hermione and she held out her hand to Hermione. Hermione took it and gently shake Lorrie's hand.

"Hello, Lorrie, nice to meet you."

"My pleasure Hermione... umm.. Is it ok to call you Hermione?"asked Lorrie.

"Yeah.. --No problem with that"Hermione answered. And Lorrie smiled to her.

"Is it true that you are the only one who come back to Hogwarts?"

Hermione nodded and said, "yeah.. I want to finish my studies that's why I decided to come back."

"But I heard that, you also had a special job offer from the Ministry, why you didn't take it?.. I mean , it's an advance option for your career,"Lorrie said, tactfully.

"I don't need an advance option for my career, Lorrie.. I want to have a successful career in a proper way, and not because the Ministry offers it to me,"said Hermione in a dignified tone.

"Oh.. I see,"Lorrie muttered.

"So, only Harry Potter and Ron Weasley grab the Ministry's offer?"Lorrie asked again.

Hermione felt a bit annoyed but she doesn't want to be rude.

"Yeah.. The Ministry's job offer is perfect for Harry and Ron.. --To be an Aurors, and it's just right to accept it...it's a continuation of their mission, --chasing those Death Eaters who flee after the downfall of Voldemort,"Hermione answered.

"I see..."said Lorrie, and Hermione heard a low sighed from Lorrie.

Hermione looked at Lorrie.

"I thought, I'm gonna see them in Hogwarts again,"Lorrie muttered.

Hermione raised her one eyebrow and examining Lorrie.

"Why you're interested to see them again?"

Lorrie looked at Hermione and she blushed. Hermione got it --the answer was clear, Lorrie was one of Harry and Ron's admirers.

"Umm.. By the way Hermione.. Is it really true that Ronald Weasley is your boyfriend?"asked Lorrie again.

But before Hermione could answered, their Ancient Runes Professor was already coming. Hermione felt relieved in an interrogating question of Lorrie.

The class was started by a welcoming speech of Prof. Trump,and a roll call of names, the Professor also asked Hermione the whereabouts of Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley. He also asked why she, Hermione decided to go back to school instead of working in the Ministry.

Hermione already expect the question and answer portion, she had already the prepared answered for it but she really felt annoyed.

When Prof. Trump started his lessons, Hermione sighed in relieved. Everybody pays attention to the lectures.

Meanwhile, Harry and Ron got their self ready for their first day at work--even they were just a trainee.

After breakfast, Harry , Ron, and Mr. Weasley said goodbye to Mrs. Weasley and they all off to the Ministry.

They disappearated from the Burrow up to the corner near the shabby, broken-down red telephone booth--the entrance going to the Ministry of Magic.

When they were already inside the Ministry; as what's expected , people got excited to shake their hands, the girls were obviously flirting with them.

Mr. Weasley leaves them and gone to his Department. Harry and Ron stayed in the entrance hall to wait for a call from the Department of Aurors, and while waiting, Harry and Ron saw some familiar faces in the Ministry; some were in their year, some were their fellow Gryffindor, while some belongs to the other houses.

"Harry... Ron.."

Harry and Ron turned back to knew who was calling them, and they saw Neville, Seamus and Ernie walking towards them.

"Oi.. How are you guys?"asked Harry.

"We are fine Harry,"answered Neville.

"Since the time you came we are watching the two of you over there,"said Seamus grinning while Pointing the corner. "And only now we have the chance to come near you."

"Being popular is really in your blood Ron, I think,"Ernie said half laughing.

"I'm also thinking about that, Ernie,"Ron said.

While waiting for the call, they talked about --what everyone did after the war, they also talked about Quidditch. They keep on bullying each other that ends in laughter, it's like they were still in the Gryffindor common room in Hogwarts.

"Well.. Well.. Well.. What is this noise about?"

Harry, Ron, Seamus, Neville and Ernie looked for the owner of the voice.

"Is this a celebration for winning the Quidditch?"asked Cormac McLaggen, who was grinning at them.

"Sort of, Cormac.. Fancy of joining?"Ron said, sarcastically. But Cormac isn't paying attention of what he said.

"How's the feeling of being a celebrity, Ron?"Cormac asked.

"You have no idea, Cormac,"answered Ron, he sounds annoyed.

Cormac ignored his annoyed tone.

"By the way, Harry... Ron.. Where is Hermione? I'm looking forward to see her again,"said Cormac, gleefully.

"Oh.. I'm sorry to spoil your excitement to see her, Cormac, but my girlfriend--Hermione, is currently in Hogwarts--attends her lessons and reading her books, I supposed,"said Ron grinning to Cormac who looked annoyed when he stressed out the word girlfriend.

Harry and Ron grinned to each other when they noticed the reaction of Cormac, and without a word Cormac leave the group.

"Proud to be Hermione's boyfriend, Ron, aren't you?"asked Ernie smirking.

"Who's guy won't feel proud if your girlfriend is beautiful, sexy, tough, brave and most of all genius,"said Neville.

"Thank you for the words of wisdom Neville. It's appreciated. Thanks God you didn't hate her after she refused to go with you in the Yule ball before,"said Ron laughing.

"Nah... it doesn't matter to me, it's not a big deal anyway I still got a partner--Ginny, she's so nice,"said Neville, he was laughing too.

"Ginny is really nice,"said Harry who joined in laughing.

"At least now, you two... Already got the best girl in our age, which I wonder, why you haven't made before,"Seamus said laughing.

"It's because --before, we are just good looking, but now, we are a super good looking guy , Seamus."said Ron proudly and they all burst into laughter.

"Excuse me gentlemen,"called a girl.

They turned around to knew who's talking.

"My name is Arlyn. I'm the Secretary of Mr. Gawain Robards, the Head of Auror Department,"she said pleasantly smiling to them.

"The meeting room in the Auror Department is already set, so.. Ladies and Gentlemen please follow me,"the girl added and turned around to walk toward the elevator.

In Hogwarts, when Mr. Trump closed his book and finished giving their homeworks, Hermione keep her things quickly, so that, when Prof. Trump would dismiss them, she can move quickly, because she knew Lorrie was not yet finished asking about Ron and Harry.

When she heard Mr. Trump said the word "Dismiss" she hurriedly got her books and bag and walked fast to the door, without looking back, even she heard Lorrie calling her. She pretended that she did not heard Lorrie.

When Hermione reached the classroom door and she's about to turn-

"ouch!!!!."she yelled.

Hermione bumped on someone's back. She fell onto the floor and her books scattered beside her.

"Are you ok?" asked a man's voice.

Hermione looked up, and she saw a young man standing in front of her.

Hermione felt bemused, she doesn't know the guy standing in front of her but his face was familiar.

"Are you ok, Miss?"he asked again.

Hermione nodded. The guy held his one hand to Hermione, she grabbed it and he helped Hermione get up on her feet.

"Thank you,"Hermione said, quietly.

The young man bends down and picked Hermione's books. And he gave it back to Hermione.

"Escaping from the hot seat, is it?"he asked, smirking.

"Sort of,"she answered honestly. And she took her books.

"Hermione.. What happened?"asked Lorrie behind her.

Hermione turned around and she saw Lorrie was looking at her. And not only Lorrie--all her classmates were looking at her too.

Hermione just noticed that she's blocking the door.

"Nothing, Lorrie.. I just bumped into him, when I'm about to turn,"Hermione explained. She turned around to look for the young man, but he's already walking away--without a word.

"Oh.. It's Kraven, Kraven Russel,"said Lorrie who's already standing beside her.. And also looking at the young man.

"What an attitude, leaving without a word,"Hermione said, disappointedly.

"He is really a disappointment, so don't mind about it,"Lorrie said smirking. "It's natural to him--but I wonder-- why he bothered to help you? I mean , being helpful is not his nature,"Lorrie added bemusedly.

"Really?"asked Hermione, curiously. "He is familiar to me."

"Maybe you have seen him around, but only now you have the chance to notice him,"Lorrie said.

"Yeah.. Maybe your right, Lorrie."

"Come on, Hermione, let's go to have our lunch, I'm already starving,"Lorrie said.

"Me too,"Hermione answered.

They both walked, going to the Great Hall. But they parted when Lorrie sat down besides her friends at Ravenclaw's table. She sat beside Ginny, when she reached the Gryffindor table. And they started eating their lunch.

After the Lunch, Hermione and Ginny walked together going to their Charm class--the last subject for the day. They were classmates in some subjects, only in Arithmancy and Ancient runes subject--they were not.

The whole day was quite tiring for Hermione, Ginny, Harry and Ron, but for them-- it's just a start of their new busy life.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3K 89 20
Your name is Quinn Granger and you are Hermiones older sister. You are a Gryffindor and you are heading into your Fifth Year at hogwarts. Fred and Ge...
127K 3.6K 51
100.282 Words The Marauders juniors. Harry James Potter, Y/n Lily Potter, Hermione Jeanine Granger and Ronald Weasley, Harry and Y/n are the chosen o...
1.8K 38 9
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are in their sixth years; Harry and Ron are going to be Aurors and Hermione, a member of the Department of Muggle Relations...
733K 23.2K 100
madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who needed someone. hermoine granger, a gry...