Forever In Your Eyes...

By Forever2006K

"Y-you" "Ellie I promise I will never hurt you but I can't lose you" Elliana Swan was Isabella Swans younger... More

Cast
0.1
0.2
*Minor Characters Added*
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
The end

0.8

5.6K 113 10
By Forever2006K

"Volterra, here we come"

The trio arrived to Volterra after an eleven hour, forty five minute plane ride, the three knew they weren't to far behind Alice and Bella as when they landed they saw Alice had only rented a yellow bug ten minutes after they landed.
The boys decided they would just stick to the shadows as their way of transportation as it was faster than a car especially with the crowds they had already seen.
Liam picked Elliana up bridal style and headed towards the clock tower to see if they could find Alice and Bella before they found them.
There was no doubt Alice had seen them coming after Elliana had made up her mind on coming after her sister.
It was something that ran in the Swan family, once someone in their family had their minds set on something they always followed through.

As they got closer to the clock tower the boys had come to a stop upon seeing a waiting Alice in front of them now.
"What is Ellie doing here?!" Liam and Blaze shared a look before looking back to the Psychic girl in front of them.
"Couldn't you see us coming?" Liam questioned as he placed Elliana down on her feet before stepping closer to the pixie like girl whom he considered family.
"Well- I- no" she stuttered out as a look of confusion washed over her face before her face went completely blank for a moment.
The two boys walked over to their sister figure as both grabbed her arms with concern written on their faces.

Alice suddenly breathed in sharply as she looked at the two boys now in front of her, "you shouldn't have brought Elliana here" she said shortly before she took a quick look around.
"Where's Elliana?!" Alice asked as she looked around in confusion and fear.
"Oh fuck" Blaze said as he ran a hand down his face.

Elliana ran out into the plaza full of people dressed in red cloaks.
She got over to the fountain and caught a glimpse of her sister who was being pulled inside of a building.
As Elliana saw this she took off in a sprint to get around the fountain and into the building.
As she reached the building she pulled open the door and ran in without even thinking of what she would face inside the building.
She came to a hard stop as she crashed into what felt like a brick wall.

"Ouch" Elliana whimpered as she hit the floor, she opened her eyes to see a pare of black dress shoes.
Elliana's eyes widened before she slowly started to look up to the person who felt as hard as a brick wall.
As she looked up to the person in front of her the only feature that stuck out to her the most was the blood red eyes.
Ellie let out a blood curdling scream as she scrambled to her feet and started down the long hallway.
Just as she saw Bella, Edward, Alice, Liam and Blaze standing in a close door way she was grabbed by the back of her neck.

She screamed out again as the fear inside of her had finally come out to the surface, "NO- NO PLEASE- PLEASE DONT" Elliana cried out.
In a blink of an eye Liam and Blaze had taken the young girl from the man and got into defensive positions in front of her.
"Back off! She's under the protection of the Olympic coven!" Liam seethed as he glared at the guard before him.
Bella, Alice and Edward quickly approached the four, Bella squatted by her sister and pulled her into her arms as she stood back up while holding her sister's shaking frame.
"Ellie what are you doing here" Edward asked as he looked to the shaking girl with a cautious gaze as he thought she didn't know anything about vampires.

Elliana quickly turned on her heal to look Edward in the face, rage soared though her veins when when she looked at Edward.
"HOW DARE YOU! " Elliana yelled towards Edward.
She slammed him to the wall "You left Bella in the FUCKING woods! She could of died! Then you tried to kill yourself! YOUR SO
SELFISH!" She screamed at him, punching him
across the face.
Ellian heard a snap and pain raced through her arm but that didn't stop her attack as she continued to hit him, even though she knew this wasn't harming him in any way.
Liam and Blaze finally stepped in and pulled the girl ways from him.

"Okay, okay Lans you've got your hits in" Liam said with a chuckle as he held her still and close to his body.
Blaze let out a short chuckle as he placed a hand on her head and started to ruffle her hair lightly, "yeah let's not break anything else Lans".
"Elliana!" Bella exclaimed, seeing her broken
hand. "I'm fine Bella. We will talk about this
later Cullen" Ellie snarled at Edward.
The Volturi were smirking and looked impressed at the fire that was in this young girl.
"I like this girl" a girl said walking towards us. Edward tensed up and covered Bella. "Jane" he said. "Lets go" Jane said, walking away.

Alice went by Elliana's side with Liam and Blaze
as they walked deeper into the building.
Elliana whimpered when the adrenaline finally started to ware off and the pain of her actions started to set in.
"Who are they?" Ellie whispered, knowing it was useless since they're vampires and they have amazing hearing.
"The vampire that chased you is Felix and beside him is Demteri. You already know Jane" Edward told the young girl.
Suddenly they walked through what looked like a waiting room with a receptionist desk and a woman who sat behind it.

"Is she a human?" Elliana questioned as the receptionist smiled at everyone.
"Yeah but they never last long" Liam pulled Elliana closer into his side as Blaze stepped closer to everyone, Jane pushed open the gigantic wooden doors and walked into a thrown room.
"You sent for the boy but you come back with two humans"  a man seethed as he looked at the two girls that had vampires around them but the man had skin so white that it's almost translucent with white hair.
Liam started to push Elliana behind him without being noticed, to make her as small as possible as he heard her heart rate skyrocket at the mention of her and her sister.
"Patients brother, I'm sure there's a reason behind all of this" a man stated calmly, he shared the same ghostly skin tone as the first man but what stood in shocking contrast to the long black hair that framed his face.

"What a happy surprise... Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending... they are so rare" the black haired man gracefully stepped down the steps before he stuck out his hand to Edward.
Edward looked to Alice to signal for her to take Bella, he slowly placed his hand into the black haired man's hand.
The two sat in silence for a moment before a creepy smile came over the black haired man's, "La tua cantante. Her blood appeals to you so much... it makes me thirsty. How can you stand to be so close to her?" He questioned with the same smile on his face.
"It's not without difficulty" Edward responded quickly, "Yes I can see that" the man said with a look of wonder.
"Aro can read every thought I ever had, with one touch. And now you know everything. So get on with it" Edward explained to Bella and the hidden younger girl.

"You are quite a soul reader yourself Edward. Though, you can't read Bella's thoughts... Fascinating! And you can barely hear her sisters too!" Aro exclaimed before he turned to Bella,
"I would love to see... if you are an exception to my gifts as well. Would you do me the honor?" Aro asked as he reached out for Bellas hand.
"Interesting. I see nothing. I wonder if... Let us see if she's immune to all our powers. Shall we, Jane?" Jane looked over to the group ready to do as she was commanded but stopped when her eyes landed on Liam.
"Sister?" Her brother asked in concern as she hadn't proceeded yet, Jane was quick to divert her eyes over to Bella as she didn't want to be questioned.
"No!" Edward shouted as he rushed to be in front of Bella, "Pain" was all the blonde girl said as she caused Edward to fall to his knees grunting.
As Bella watched Edward struggle she started to yell, "Stop! Stop, please! Stop! Stop! Just stop hurting him, please! Please!"

Aro held his stare on Edward "Jane?",
Jane  released her hold on Edward to respond "Master?".
Aro motioned towards Bella "Go ahead my dear",
Jane turned towards Bella again "This may hurt just a little".
"Bella no!" Elliana yelled out as she rushed out from behind Liam in an attempt to get to her older sister.
A gust of wind pushed her hair out of her face as she felt he back get pushed lightly to a wall.
She snapped her head up to meet a pair of blood red eyes, her breath caught in her throat as she looked into the Burgundy red.
Elliana tried to pull away from the vampire but it was all in vain as the vampire lightly pinned her arms above her head.

Slowly Elliana looked up to see who the vampire was as she wondered if it was Felix finally finishing what he couldn't from earlier.
But what shocked her was it was a boy that looked to be her age, but he also looked exactly like Jane.
The only different was he had darker hair, was more masculine and well a male.
But there was just something about him the drew in the young girl.

"Ahahahahaha. Remarkable. She confounds us all. So, what do we do with you and your younger sister now" Aro questioned with an aire tone, his words caused Janes brother to tighten his hold on the younger girl which caused her to whimper out in pain.
Liam and Blaze heard Elliana's whimper, both newborns turned towards her and before they could take a step closer to her they were blocked off by two other guards who pushed them backwards.
"You already know what you're going to do Aro"the last man said in a bored tone, he looked to be around nineteen and he has black hair to shoulder length, standing 6'0" tall, with an average build and.
"They know to much. Their a liability" the white haired one said from his thrown.

"That's true. Felix?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 27.4K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
9.2K 196 21
When Edward leaves Belle in NM, the rest of the family refuses to leave. Realizing that Edward could never leave his True Mate, meant Belle was not h...
624K 12.8K 31
Elena Swan is the younger fraternal twin sister of Bella Swan. Elena has always been close with her father Charlie so when Bella suggested they stay...
63.7K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...