Those Years Of Being Exploite...

By LiannQ

Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently... More

Those Years Of Being Exploited By The Emperor
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaoter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

Chapter 88

344 25 2
By LiannQ

"But I haven't seen you for a few days. Young Master Shen has lost a lot of weight." Concubine Yi nodded slightly, motioning for Shen Yanchu to sit aside.

This was the first time that Shen Yanchu had seen Concubine Yi since they had a close relationship with Xiao Yu. He was not mentally prepared to encounter it suddenly, and the ups and downs made him a little dizzy.

"Niangniang is joking." Shen Yanchu lowered her head slightly, not daring to look directly at Concubine Yi.

"I heard it outside, Concubine Shu Gui wants you to leave the capital, and she will send you out." Concubine Yi said straight to the point, even calling herself "I". "The situation is really unclear now. I don't know when King Wu will be unable to resist. His Majesty is still in a coma. Although there is an imperial physician, it has not improved. I can hold the queen for a while, but not for a long time. This It's a good thing if you leave..."

"Niangniang..." Shen Yanchu didn't understand what Concubine Yi meant.

"Concubine Shu thought I didn't know, but I clearly understood." Concubine Yi let out a sneer, "She sent someone to assassinate you and Yu'er, right?"

Shen Yanchu nodded. He had seen Concubine Yi's intelligence, but he was still surprised by her intelligence.

"Yu'er... but is it okay?" At this time, Concubine Yi finally lost her composure, and it could be seen that she was really nervous, trying to pretend to be calm.

How should this be...how to answer? Shen Yanchu pondered in his heart, he couldn't say that he saved his life by pushing the person into the river.

If answering like this, I am afraid that Concubine Yi will chop him directly with a knife.

"His Royal Highness is very good, I was accidentally caught by an assassin, His Highness has left smoothly, and should be able to come back in a few days." Shen Yanchu's thoughts flowed, and he found that he could only say this. "Your Highness will definitely come back."

"That's good." Concubine Yi's hand that had been holding the sleeves suddenly loosened, and the soft sleeves were wrinkled, just like Shen Yanchu's mood at this time. "I see that you look bad, but you don't have a sad face. It's okay to want to come to Yu'er. So... you can leave. You shouldn't be involved in the matter of seizing the heir."

Shen Yanchu nodded, Xiao Yu should be back soon, he must leave immediately, otherwise, if Xiao Yu is caught, only the lotus pond will be left to swim every day.

But... there was one more thing he never had a chance to say.

"I made a lot of mistakes in order to ask you to help His Highness, but now I feel very sorry for the maiden, and I ask the maiden to punish me." Shen Yanchu bowed his hands, and he sincerely wanted to apologize. As for whether Concubine Yi wanted to forgive him, she Unknown.

Concubine Yi was stunned for a moment, then shook her head with a low smile.

At the beginning, she chose to close the palace and ignore the world's affairs. It was a prank. Not long after that, their parents died together. At that time, Xie Yinge was still young, and she and her younger brother were the only ones left in the family, but she did not fulfill her responsibilities as a sister.

Xie Yinge was the one who used her life to support the glory of his Xie family, and she was just a willful girl. Now that she has become Emperor Xiao Qi's concubine, she can only have this man in her life.

"It's not your fault at first, I just figured it out myself." Concubine Yi's tone was light, and there was a sudden readiness. "My grievances with him should naturally be settled by me."

After the liquidation is over, they will return to dust and dust, they will not owe each other, and they will die in different quilts.

Shen Yanchu suddenly didn't know what to say to comfort Concubine Yi, maybe Concubine Yi didn't need her comfort at all. This woman's heart is already strong enough.

Shen Yanchu bowed, and slowly stepped out of the gate of Zichen Hall in the eyes of Concubine Yi. But just as he took a step, a shadow hugged his leg.

It's Xiao Huan.

"Brother is leaving?" Xiao Huan's voice was soft and tender, the child hugged his thigh and refused to let go, and buried his small head in his arms and refused to come out.

Shen Yanchu looked back at Concubine Yi, and saw the most talented woman in the capital smiling slightly, "Are you willing to take him away?"

Xiao Huan raised his white and tender face, his eyes were slightly red.

"The palace is not very peaceful. If you want, take him away. If we lose one day, at least this child can survive." Concubine Yi walked over and touched Xiao Huan's little head.

"Won't the concubine leave together?" Xiao Huan hugged Shen Yanchu's thigh and pulled Concubine Yi's sleeve with one hand.

It can be seen from this that Concubine Yi really likes Xiao Huan and treats him very well.

"The concubine can't go, you and your brother Chuchu leave together. If you wait for the dust to settle, you can choose whether to come back, eh?" Concubine Yi squatted down and looked directly at Xiao Huan, her eyes were very Gentleness, this kind of gentleness has never even existed when facing Xiao Yu. "Huan'er should obey brother Chuchu's words, okay?"

Xiao Huan nodded desperately, his eyes red like a little rabbit.

For some reason, Shen Yanchu also felt a little sore in her eyes.

In the end, Xiao Huan left with Shen Yanchu. Although Xiao Huan turned back one step at a time when he left, his face was full of snot and tears, but he still left the palace. At the gate of the palace, there are people from Concubine Shu who are waiting for them. There were many useful things on the carriage prepared for them. Shen Yanchu picked up Xiao Huan and took him to the carriage to leave from the road and the city gate that was still within the control of King Wu.

The carriage ran fast, constantly bumping on the uneven ground. Shen Yanchu changed into a clean clothes on the carriage, and changed Xiao Huan into ordinary civilian clothes. The child was never tired, and just after running out of the city gate, he lay down and fell asleep, so he took out a small quilt to cover Xiao Huan.

The child's sleeping face is very good-looking, but the eyes are a little swollen and look pitiful.

Shen Yanchu looked at Xiao Huan for a while, and when she saw the child was sleeping soundly, she lifted the curtain and looked out of the carriage.

There is a temporary inspection level not far from the city gate. A team of soldiers is standing next to it to inspect and supervise. All people who pass by need to be temporarily inspected, and those who do not obey the rules will be killed on the spot. Because the driver of the carriage had a token of Concubine Shu, they passed quickly.

Leaving this level is a small forest. The carriage quickly rushed into the path in the woods. When Shen Yanchu looked outside, he suddenly felt that something flashed.

"Stop! Stop!" Shen Yanchu rushed out of the seat like crazy, and asked the servant who was driving the carriage to stop the carriage.

Because it stopped so quickly, the horse neighed in dissatisfaction, and the whole carriage was tilted. Even Xiao Xiao Huan was almost woken up, rubbed his eyes in a daze, and fell asleep slowly.

Shen Yanchu saw... Xiao Yu.

It should have been four or five days before Xiao Yu fell into the water, which means that he... hadn't seen Xiao Yu for four or five days.

After Xiao Yu fell into the water, he should have flown down the river. Due to the rapid flow of the Wuding River, he should have been sent out by the current so far and then saved by He Yan's master who lived in seclusion not far from the capital.

At this time, Xiao Yu wore silver armor, rode on a horse, and waited here with Xie Yinge with a team of troops, as if to cooperate with King Wu. Behind him were He Yan and a young man who looked twenty-seven.

This twenty-seven-eight-year-old man should be He Yan's master. Wearing a white robe, the robe fluttered, like an immortal descended to the world. Although Xiao Yu and Xie Yinge occasionally made him feel like immortals descended from the world, it was obvious that this one didn't eat fireworks, and there was not a trace of fireworks.

But Shen Yanchu's attention was actually always on Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu looked a lot thinner, there was a layer of dark blue under his eyes, his face was also a little dark, and he was a lot haggard, although the silver armor made him look very handsome and had a feeling of being in the world, but I don't know why, He just knew that Xiao Yu was... sad.

After the union, the two gentlemen, Gan Jun, were inseparable. Xiao Yu had just marked Shen Yanchu and they separated. In addition, they had undergone a major change. In fact, the spirits of the two were on the verge of collapse.

Shen Yanchu hid in the corner of the carriage, almost greedily looking at Xiao Yu's figure in the distance. He had been hesitant before, but now he can understand... he really likes it. However, I am afraid that Xiao Yu has been indulging in his sunshine from the beginning to the end.

After all, it's not like they are in love with each other, so it's okay to separate...

It was not until Xiao Yu and Xie Yinge entered the checkpoint that no one could be seen, and Shen Yanchu let the carriage continue to speed. He had to leave here immediately, otherwise he couldn't help rushing up into Xiao Yu's hard and warm embrace.

The carriage was driving fast again, the jolting sound of the carriage and the crisp sound of the horse's hoofs mixed together, making Shen Yanchu inexplicably a little irritable.

When Concubine Shu Gui asked him to leave before, he secretly asked the administrator if he could exchange the medicine for suppressing the courtship period. After all, it would be too painful to go through the courtship period directly, and there would even be a risk of death.

At that time, the system answered yes, and Shen Yanchu was ready to leave with confidence.

So Shen Yanchu knocked on the administrator.

The system interface in front of him has almost completely dimmed. Shen Yanchu looked at the tasks he had done at the beginning, and felt as if he had passed away.

"How can I exchange the medicine for suppressing the courtship period?" Shen Yanchu asked the administrator in his heart.

"This kind of medicine is not rare, and the scope of application is extremely narrow, so each point is one medicine. However, this medicine does not directly erase the courtship period, but only forcibly suppresses it. After taking the medicine, you will suppress the desire in the body during the courtship stage.

However, too much ** suppression is not good after all, it will break out one day sooner or later." The administrator explained a great deal. Probably knowing that Shen Yanchu was uncomfortable, he didn't use any words to stimulate him this time, but his voice was much gentler.

"Okay, I'll exchange." Shen Yanchu thought about it and felt that there was no problem. As long as he can restrain his courtship period is fine.

"And... um..." The administrator hesitated for the first time, and this had never happened to an administrator before.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Shen Yanchu subconsciously felt that what the administrator was going to say next must be very explosive and impactful. But after so much, his mentality has improved very much...

But after hearing the administrator's words - Shen Yanchu felt that his heart was in danger of having a heart attack.

Because the admin said -

"According to the rules of the abo world of serial frequency, Kun Jun appeared because the ancient reproductive ability was weak and the child's death rate was high, so Kun Jun evolved like a fertility machine. A body like you is being marked or seeking pleasure. After the period is met...it is extremely easy to conceive."

"So you may be... pregnant by now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 16K 142
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
36K 1.2K 98
Title(s): 装a还打架是会怀孕的 Author: Red Mouth and White Teeth(红口白牙) Status: 93 Chapters+ 6 Extras (Completed) Summary: Ji Xiu looked at his good brother wit...
44.7K 1.7K 71
Title: 独宠娇夫 Author: Boundless Guests ( 无边客) Status: Completed Description: A delicate young man from the city came to Linghe Village. The young maste...
10.8K 237 12
Dracotaur = Dragon/Human Dracotaur & Mankind have been at war from the beginning, the Dracotaurs we're quicker, stronger, unbeatable all though it se...