Better Choices (bwwm)

By zaynswifeyr

The sequel to Bad Decisions, Right after the events that took place after their performance at nationals Ivy... More

A U T H O R S N O T E**
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E*
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L E V E
T H I R T E E N*
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O*
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T*
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E*
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N*
T H I R T Y E I G H T*
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O*
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X*
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y*
F I F T Y O N E
F I F Y Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E

T W E N T Y *

8.2K 231 332
By zaynswifeyr

^girl- the internet

A L E X

If freshmen me saw me In a hotel room cuddling with Ivy while watching scooby doo he'd laugh in my face.

There are so many parties going on tonight but honestly, I've outgrown it, I feel so much more content laying down with Ivy and laughing at the TV.

"How much did the ring cost?" She randomly asks and I widen my eyes.

"I got your birthstone and some Diamond's" I change the subject but she squints at me.

"Alex" She starts to sit up and she looks at me with genuine concern.

"$12,000" I mumble and she widens her eyes.

"Why would you ever- Alex I thought you already got me a ring?" I squint.

"I did but I started to hate it so I gave it to you for Christmas and got a whole new one" She deserves it.

"Alex that's not financially smart, you can't keep blowing thousands on jewelry, I don't want you to go broke, I mean I'm gonna go broke eventually because I'm jobless and graduating soon but y-" She's rambling again.

"I don't care, Ivy, for now, I just want to think about you and our wedding and the family that we'll start after and you aren't jobless you're a cheerleader and you're practically famous at this point, with sponsors you'll be living on cash. Second, you won't go broke because what's mine is yours if anything happens everything is going to you" I know it's a bit out there but Ivy deserves the world.

"Imagine having kids, I love you and all but I'm never ever getting pregnant, it looks so painful" She lays her head on my shoulder.

"I want kids though" Now I'm the one sitting up.

"We have Piper" That's true but still.

"Piper is a family dog, especially since my dad won't give him back" I remind her and she just squints at me.

"How about we both graduate first then we can talk about this" She offers and it's the best I can get from her so I'll take it.

It's not like I want to impregnate her right now, I just want to have kids with her. Maybe sooner than later but whenever she's ready.

I'm not rushing it, I don't think I am, am I?

"Can we go to the carnival?" Ivy asks while standing up.

I'm of course a sucker so here I am, jumping up and rushing to the carnival with her.

We got there and Ivy's first choice was the Ferris Wheel.

We're slowly going up looking at the people but this wheel is literally so fucking big.

"They look like little tiny ants" She smiles down at them.

"Yeah, I used to hate this growing up, just cause it felt so big and unnecessary" I honestly didn't even know you could go on it.

"I've never been on one before" She adds awkwardly and I furrow my brows.

"Really?" That's kind of surprising.

"Yeah, but first time for everything" She looks at me, she thinks I don't know her inside and out but I know what she's thinking.

I break our hands' embrace, letting mine slide up onto her bare leg, feeling the softness of her skin.

I let my hand come up to rest above her knee, fingertips brushing past her inner thigh.

I didn't think it would have a strong effect on her but now she's pulling herself up against me, looking up at me expectantly.

I let my fingers tighten as we turn towards each other. My lips drift slightly open as we leaned together, and now we're kissing again.

Kissing her after I proposed was nice, probably the best experience, but now I need her touch and I could tell that she needs mine just as much.

Our tongues dance, caressing each other as I brush my free hand over her cheek, grazing the softness of her face, while finally letting my hand come to rest on the back of her head, holding her closer.

Our breaths come together in shuddering, gasped pauses.

It's probably been minutes, but as soon as the joy of kissing her had begun I realized it isn't enough.

I slide my hand up along her inner thighs and she looks at me with wide eyes but still lets her legs part just enough to give me the room I need.

I let my fingers play along the borders of her skirt, feeling her squirm as the sensation tickled its way through her body.

"That kinda tickles" She laughs into the kiss and I can't help but smile at that.

I break away from her lips and begin kissing my way down from her cheek back to her ear and then onto her neck.

A soft moan almost escapes her lips as I start to bite down gently, inching my hand under her the ragged ruffles of her skirt.

Her skin is so soft and warm. I feel my fingertips brush on the lacy edge of her underwear and I watch as a shiver sweeps over her body.

As my fingers start to cross over her she groans with pleasure. I slowly drag one finger directly up and down the middle of her slit, only the single thin layer of her soft panties keeping my finger from sliding inside her.

"Why are we doing this at the top of a Farris Wheel?" She asks while I move my fingers up even further, circling her clit.

"We can stop" I whisper but she shakes her head.

As we continue our kiss through my teasing. I could feel her underwear growing damp, and my dick is responding by growing thick and hard in my pants.

Due to her most likely noticing my bulge, her hands reach down to my sweatpants stroking me through my boxers.

I close my eyes and let out a soft moan of relief as she lets her fingertips stroke from the tip up to my balls along the underside of my dick.

After a moment more though, she pulls away. Glancing around slightly and realizing we're at the top of the wheel she shrugs like it doesn't matter to her before she slowly and carefully runs her hands down her shirt. First over her breast which are sitting beautifully, then onwards to the bottom of her skirt.

"We're at the top, we may as well make it memorable" She whispers in my ear biting it slightly.

"What if we make a mess?" She's the messy one, not me.

"I have wipes in my lady bag" I remember the time I accidentally took the wrong makeup bag for Ivy and instead it was just wipes and tampons and then she told me that was her period purse.

I free my hands and slide one up her loose blouse. She didn't bother with a bra since the top she's wearing has an open back so when I slide my hand up I get immediate access, and I circle her areola with my fingertip.

Her breaths become heavy again as I lift the band of her underwear and let my fingers slide directly into the soft wetness of her slit.

At first, I toy with her, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger while letting my other hand make its way around her hole itself before softly drawing my finger back up to her clit.

My first light brushing strokes make her shiver, and she moans in my neck.

I kiss her again, slowly this time before leaning into her ear.

"Is this what you wanted baby?" I ask in her ear while I begin to draw my fingers in and out of her.

We're kissing again, desperately, with hunger, the same hunger that made me feel my cock throbbing in my sweats as my fingers start moving faster and her moans get more evident.

Her back arches as she enjoys my quickening pace on her clit. I feel her pleasure building, but just as I could tell that she was approaching her climax, I let my finger slip down and into her tight hole.

A shudder of pleasure runs through her body, but because I stopped circling her clit that delayed her orgasm.

"You're so mean Alex, Please, let me cum," She groans furrowing her brows at me.

"Since you asked so nicely" I lean down, kissing her neck while she moans in satisfaction.

I used two fingers to rub across her clit, first gently but building in intensity.

As her breathing quickened and became almost ragged, I switched to tight, quick circles. Her hips pushed up against my hand, desperately grinding back and forth.

I run my tongue up her neck, quickening the pace again whispering things in her ear while her body shudders and she gasps audibly pleasure shaking its way through her whole being.

Once she's finally coming down I slowly move my hands out of her.

"Holy shit." She's breathing like she just ran a marathon.

I kiss her lips once more before the cart starts to move again.

While it goes down, Ivy and I use her wipes to clean up the place, even though she's sitting on my sweater so there's no mess anyway.

Once we get to the bottom we look pretty normal like I didn't finger her on the top of a Ferris Wheel.

It's fine for her to walk but not me. I have a large boner and it's hard to hide.

"Ivy I'm still really hard" I whisper to her while we walk around looking for something to eat.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel?" She offers and I shake my head.

"Let's just run to the car and back," I tell her but she's distracted.

"They have cookies and cream boba" She grabs my hand and pulls me to the boba cart.

At first, I gave her a pass because the cookies and cream boba was good. However, then she wanted to play games and more games and more games and now I'm walking around with ten stuffed animals and a boner.

"I want that really big one" She points to the bear that's probably taller and larger than me. Now, why the fuck does she want that big ass thing?

"Ivy be for real" I glare at her. Maybe I'm just mad because I'm horny and she wants to throw shit at balloons and shoot water in clowns.

"I want the bear though" I've won her multiple prizes and she still wants more. She's doing this on purpose.

"No," I tell her and she looks at me like she's almost lost like I'm not speaking English.

"But it's so huge, and imagine how cozy it would be" Ironic.

"I have a huge cozy dick I can stick in you right now instead" I offer and she gags in my face.

"No" She walks past me and up to the man, I'm kinda hurt.

"Twenty dollars" The man stands there and I don't even say anything, I just hand Ivy my wallet.

This woman has it more than I do at this point. I love spoiling her though so I don't care about it.

She throws balls at glasses to break them and surprisingly enough I didn't have to win it for her because she knocks them down.

That's also cause she's just heavy-handed, I hate play fighting with her because she always takes it too damn far with her heavy-ass hands.

"I got the bear" She yells carrying it over to me and I just roll my eyes smiling subtlety.

"Are you happy now?" I ask her and she nods, this bear is too god damn big.

The first thing I make her do is carry it to the car and leave it in the trunk since she wanted it so damn bad.

But she wouldn't stuff it in there because she said that's hurting it so she sat it in the backseat and put the seatbelt on.

It's getting later but she still wants to be here so I put up with it and stay at the carnival.

We aren't really going on rides anymore but we're more so walking around the place.

"I love carnivals" She randomly speaks up. I'm walking around with one of her prizes around my neck just cause it was soft.

(realllll fine asf)

"Yeah? How come" I ask as we walk past a group of kids waiting for the teacups.

"I've never actually been to one before but I always see them and they just make me happy" This is her first carnival?

"You've never been to one?" I furrow my brows.

"No, I told you I spent most of my childhood trying to be like my sister and then my teenage years trying to forget about her" I wish she could have experienced the feeling of going to the carnival when you're a kid. You don't have as many crazy thoughts running through your mind and you can just enjoy it.

That's probably why she kept wanting to play carnival games.

"Well, I'm happy to be your first" We finally come to a stop.

She just turns to me planting a kiss right on my lips.

"I love you, fiancé" She smiles and I can't help but do the same.

We're engaged.

"I love you more my beautiful fiancée" I kiss her back making her smile into the kiss.

I don't even want to know or think about how we're going to get this whole thing together.

"You wanna get high?" She randomly asks and here I am nodding my head off agreeing with her idea.

"Wait Ivy don't tell me off of edibles, I hate how it just randomly kicks in and I have to drive" I start but she just laughs.

"Of course not" She doesn't hate them but every single time she's had them she enjoys it for five minutes then she has headaches.

I watch as she sits on the bench going through her bag and pulling out a grinder, rolling paper, and all the materials needed and I just want to know why the hell she carried all of this on her.

"Okay don't look at me like that, Kimani gave all this to me as an engagement gift" Oh of course she did, Kimani is the biggest stoner I've ever met, I mean her and Sasha both.

God, they're perfect for each other, constantly high and doing shit for the shits and giggles. Sasha met his match.

I watch as Ivy struggles to roll the paper and I can't help but laugh at her.

"Amateur" She just glares at me.

"You come over here and do it and stop sucking me" Gladly.

After I guide her here we both are smoking together at a carnival.

The last time we did this was not so long ago.

After a couple of minutes, her and I are laughing too hard to even think because when a man walked out of the porta potty he has tissue hanging out from under his shorts and Ivy could not stop laughing.

"Okay okay enough for you Ivy" I snatch the joint from her and she rolls her eyes.

"Alex" She stands up going to stand between my legs.

"Ivy" I look at her while she rests her hands right on top of the bulge in my pants.

"I'm tired" Of course, she's tired after all that damn laughing her ass was doing.

"We can go to the car," I tell her and she grabs her things standing up.

"You look so cute when you're high" I rest my hand on her cheek.

Ivy loves lashes so she always makes sure they're done and I think it's just something about her slightly red eyes and how squinted they are compared to her normal bug-eyed look.

"Stoppp" She turns away and covers her face.

The walk back is nice and quiet. Ivy and I are just taking in our surroundings.

But once we get in the car we waste no time making out with each other again.

She pulls away as I start the car getting on the highway since we did have to travel a little to get to the carnival.

It's just when we get into post-carnival traffic that Ivy decides to start groping me through my sweats.

When I hear slight moving I look at her and she's now positioning herself to lean over to my side.

"We're gonna be stuck here for a little" She whispers while smiling at me.

"I can distract you while we wait for the crash on the interstate to clear up" That's why we're not moving because there was a crash.

God. I'm not gonna say no.

I can just nod my head too speechless to speak.

I watch as she pulls my sweats down and slowly grabs my dick out of my boxers.

"How long have you been hard for?" She furrows her brows at me.

"Since the Ferris Wheel" And she just widens her eyes.

"That was like over an hour ago" I hope she feels bad, cook for her.

I just nod as she starts to stroke me slowly, grazing her thumb over the tip.

I watch as she starts to bend over and her ass is up while her lips wrap around me.

God I'm so happy the windows are tinted and it's pitch black outside. I chose to tint my windows ever since that one day when Ivy and I first made out.

I suck in a sharp breath as I watch her lips pull me into her mouth. She keeps her eyes up looking right at me as she slowly sinks down lower onto my cock and then back up again.

I start to moan slightly when I feel her tongue swirling circles over my tip and my eyes start to flutter close.

She takes her time with me at first, allowing her tongue to run up and down my length, wetting me fully before she takes me into her mouth again.

Using her hand to stroke what her mouth can't reach as her head bobs up and down tracing the veins on my skin as she sucks.

"Just like that baby," I moan throwing my head back my gaze now fixed on her.

"You look so pretty with your mouth wrapped around me" I start to praise her trying my best not to moan as much.

Her pace quickens, sucking and stroking me with a new hunger, pulling off of me just to spit into my tip before taking me back into her mouth.

My hands tangle themselves in her braids trying to have her slow down her rhythm because I can't handle it anymore.

"Don't stop" I plead, "I'm so close" I slightly whimper, my head falling onto the headrest and my eyes squeezing shut. 

My skin is hot, my abs are clenching and my hard cock is throbbing in her mouth.

My lips are plump and pink from biting down on them to quiet myself, but it was no use with the way her mouth swallowed around me and the way her hands massaged my balls at the same time.

My hands grab onto her hair pushing her head down further till her lips meet my pelvis.

My body dances on the fine line of my release and it has my toes curling and back arching upwards off the seat.

I keep her head fully down on me hearing her slightly gag but that doesn't stop her from continuing to take me.

When my orgasm hits, it strikes me like lightning and the intensity of it silences me for a few seconds before it all comes barreling out in profanities and strangled moans.

My hold on her gets weaker but she doesn't lift her head she just grabs my hand pushing her head down further till I'm feeling my tip hitting the back of her throat.

My desperate cries of pleasure do nothing but make her work harder to make me cum more.

My hips stutter and my thighs shake slightly, waves of pleasure rock through me and I finally release thick white ropes of cum right down her throat since my dick is already deep in her throat.

She finally brings her head up taking a deep breath, which is well needed due to my death grip on her head.

Her mouth, tongue, and hands all continue to work me, cum and saliva dripping down the side of my length and over my balls as she sucks me thoroughly, moaning around my tip for good measure.

The sensation of it all is almost overwhelming me now.

"Okay baby, that's enough. It's too much" My voice is hoarse and out of breath, even the last part comes out in a soft whimper.

When she looks up at me my face is definitely flushed and pink, that's what happens when you're white as shit, I get to turn colors.

She releases me with a pop, leaving my chest heaving up and down to calm myself down.

She still loves to play games so she leaves kisses all over my sensitive tip making my body jerk around.

Ivy's staring at me blankly but she looks a mess and that's on her, nobody told her to munch on my dick like that.

I can't help but kiss her though, just cause she's my girl.

When she starts choking and coughing mid-kiss I look at her with wide eyes.

I just pat her back while she continues to cough.

"You good?" I ask her when she's finally breathing normally.

"I was choking on your cum" She slightly laughs and I just shake my head pushing her away from me.

"Nobody told you to fucking devour my dick Iv" I laugh at her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever Alex" She crosses her arms fixing her skirt.

By the time we're back to normal we're still sitting at the same stop.

God, why did I take this way?

A/N: Some smut for the time being and y'all someone is getting pregnant, it's not gonna be me but someone is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 61.6K 86
Ivy's extremely gifted in school and cheer, she plays the role of the picture perfect girl trying to reconstruct herself after what happened to her s...
37.2K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.
103K 2.7K 39
A story about a Delinquent and a goody two shoes who has different perspectives but has romantic feelings towards each other. Will it work out for th...
29.9K 850 27
Three Years ago Ashanti's life suddenly became a huge mess. Anything that could go wrong did and to this day it still haunts her. She lost her child...