The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since th... More

AUTHORS NOTE
1 - Crescent City
2. Siroccos
3. Inzane
4. Going Up
5. Everything
6. Two
7. Hunger
8. Balcony
9. Freya's Claim
10. My wolves
11. Worthy
12. Ruined
13. Mistakes
14. Deal
15. Friday
16. 2 am
17. Ours
18. Happy
19. Crescent Ridge
20. Yes
22. Catching Feelings
23. Genesis Bill
24. Losing Her
25. Gage
26.
27. Bane
28. Bonds
29. War
30. Power
31. Neo
32. Luna
33. Howler
34. Tattoos
35. Kings Court
36. Alpha King
37. Death
38. Luna Accession
39. Choosing

21. Ours

1.7K 72 8
By BreeRosebury

FREYA

"Freya, wake up."

I moan tiredly, swatting at Knox's hand poking my cheek.

"Freya, you've been asleep for hours we've got dinner with the pack come on get up lazy bones."

I stretch and yawn, moaning as my muscles protest. The run, swim, and amazing water sex knocked me out completely as soon as we got back.

My stomach grumbles and I hear Knox laugh.

"Ahh time to feed you, little mate," Knox says and my eyes shoot open finding him smiling at me tenderly.

"Mate?" I whisper, my heart leaping and my throat constricting with an emotion that overwhelms me.

He strokes my cheek, his warm hazel eyes stare at me adoringly.

"Yes. Mate. Or have you forgotten already you've said yes."

I pull myself up from under the sheets shaking my head.

"I remember. I just, never thought I'd hear the word applied to me." I say with a soft smile.

Knox sits on the edge of the bed, his huge weight making me fall toward him, his arm slips around my bare waist.

"I know it's not official yet but I guess here it is." He presses his hand to his heart and something inside me melts. Tears pour from my eyes and Knox looks at me surprised reaching for me, hauling me out from under the sheets to hold me in his lap.

"Baby, it's okay, don't cry, please. Xander will kill me for making you cry." He chuckles.

"I will, what the heck did you do Knox." Xander comes out of the shower toweling his hair.

"I called her mate." He says guiltily, his eyes flicking to his twin.

Xander freezes.

"Angel. Is it too soon? You said yes. That makes you ours. We are yours as much as you are ours."

I nod sniffling into Knox's shoulder.

"I know. I just. The words make it so real."

I pick up Knox's hand and place it over my heart.

"I know, here, this is right. I belong with you. To you."

Knox kisses my forehead.

"That's right, baby. You belong to us, mate."

Warmth fills every corner of my being and carrying that happiness inside me, I shower and dress for dinner.

Xander and Knox wait for me and I join them in the living room in a dark green summer dress, pinched at the waist, with a flaring skirt that skims my knees.

Xander and Knox look like the heavens spat them out. Their skin glows tan and warm from basking in the sun all afternoon, matching white button-down shirts stretch over their broad muscular chests making my mouth water.

I don't think I'll ever get enough of my males.

Xander takes my hand pulling me against his chest.

"You're so fucking beautiful angel. But this bare neck needs to be fixed." He kisses my exposed shoulder sending shivers down my spine.

I lean on his chest as Knox approaches from behind, pulling the thin spaghetti strap aside and kissing the other shoulder. I shiver in response, trying not to drown in their heady scents.

"Can we keep this between us until I tell my family? I don't want them getting the news thirdhand."

I almost run out of air the way Knox and Xander squeeze me happily between them.

"Of course, mate." Knox kisses my shoulder again.

"But when you come back, this will carry our mark."

Hela rolls inside me her submission complete. She has everything she wants and needs. A mate. Two mates in fact. Mates she approves of who are strong and caring and have shown her in every possible way they will provide for her every emotional and physical need. She loves them as much as I do.

"Come on, I'm starving, my mates need to feed me." Xander and Knox beam their happy smiles virtually dragging me down the stairs.

In a bubble of happiness, dinner moves like molasses.

I meet so many wolves over dinner, young and old, all who just want a moment to say hi to the she-wolf seated in the Luna's seat between their Alphas. Nothing official is said but everything unsaid makes it clear a decision has been made.

Knox brings a plate of food setting it before me and the pack waits while Xander offers me the first bite. Not until I've chewed the whole mouthful and swallowed, nodding my thanks does the pack begin to eat.

For the rest of the meal, Xander feeds me. Knox takes over after he finishes his own meal letting Xander eat his dinner.

Beta Daryl and his mate Joy tell me wild stories of Xander and Knox growing up, sending me into peals of laughter.

The food is divine, the wine sweet, the company intoxicating, and before I know it the dining hall is empty leaving just Xander, Knox, myself, and the Beta couple.

"So Alpha's, can I say with confidence we have a Luna at last?" Daryl says with a smile.

Knox takes my hand.

"Yes. Freya has accepted our offer but we will not make any announcements until she speaks to her family. Which will be when?" He asks me pointedly.

"Sunday. I'm going home tomorrow, I'll let Neo and everyone know my decision."

Joy claps her hands together bouncing excitedly.

"Oh my goddess I can't wait, we are going to have a Luna accession next full moon. That's only three weeks away! We have so much to prepare!"

My heart skips and Xander takes my other hand kissing it.

"I can't wait angel." His darkening eyes tell me exactly what he can't wait for.

"And on that note," Daryl takes Joy by the hand raising her from her seat.

"Alpha Bane. Luna Freya. Goodnight." He bows and Joy giggles a sweet wave as I blush.

"Hmm, Luna Freya. I like the sound of that." Knox says standing and offering me his hand.

"I think our Luna needs a proper welcome don't you brother?" He says pulling me up off my seat. Lifting me by the hips he wraps my legs around his waist.

Xander closes in behind me, his hands slipping under the skirt of my dress to stroke my ass cheeks.

"You're right brother she does."

I lean into Knox's chest, excitement already building inside me as we ascend the stairs. As soon as we are in the bedroom Knox stands me in front of the enormous bed immediately unzipping my dress which falls in a pool of green cotton on the floor.

Xander rids me off my panties and strapless bra with ease while I unbutton his shirt.

"Angel, you don't mind if I fuck you senseless tonight? I've got a beast inside me that wants to pound that pussy until you can't even scream my name anymore."

The blood in my body boils like lava, the familiar wantonness I feel whenever I'm in Xander and Knox's arms returning.

I glance at Knox who is already shirtless and unbuttoning his pants with a fire of his own in his eyes.

"Just my pussy?" I ask, biting my lip nervously.

Knox freezes, his eyes flaring gold.

Xander growls pulling me hard to him, his hands sinking into my hair, tilting my face upward to his.

"I always knew there was a little bit of devil in you Angel. Be careful what you ask for." the excitement in his voice makes me tingle all over. I know what I want.

"I want everything from you, and I want to give you everything."

Xander smiles wickedly, "Well in that case Angel, your ass is mine."

He squeezes my butt cheek hard, excitement coursing through my body. I'm surprising myself at how much I like it when Xander is aggressive with my body.

I tiptoe licking my tongue along the edge of Xander's bottom lip, a boldness taking over me.

"You better make it good for me then mate."

He growls stripping his pants off eagerly. Knox chuckles wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me against his bare chest.

"Baby, I think we are all about to have certain dreams come true tonight." Knox sits me on the edge of the bed, lifting my leg over his shoulder. His thumbs spread my folds open and with slow deliberateness, he runs his tongue through finding my clit and sending me to my back with a jolt of pure pleasure.

Xander disappears into the closet and returns with something pink.

My eyes widen at what I see. I know exactly what it is. I bought one for Eva as a joke, she told me it was the best gift she ever got.

Xander smiles wickedly watching as I writhe under Knox's tongue. He climbs onto the bed, running the slim pink dildo over my nipples tapping it gently against me.

"If you're gonna take my cock in your ass tonight you're going to need to be prepared, Angel."

My mouth dries and Xander slides down next to me, capturing my mouth with his.

Knox's fingers dive into my pussy hard and I moan. There is an air of ferocity tonight. I want everything they have to give me, their lust, their power, unrestrained and raw, and I want to give it back.

"Give me your cock mate," I growl at Xander.

He smiles and rises, kneeling on the edge of the bed, pulling me up so my legs are hooked over Knox's shoulders and his dick is at a perfect height for my mouth to devour him.

We moan simultaneously as he sinks his thick cock into my eager mouth, his hands fisting my hair.

With Knox building me up and Xander pumping inside my mouth, I feel unrestrained beauty outpouring and it's still not enough.

Pulling away from Xander I tug at Knox's hair.

"I want yours too," I growl.

Xander smiles and lays down on the bed his feet dangling off the edge.

"Bring your pussy up here and sit on my face," he growls.

My heart hammers as I follow his lead gasping as he pulls my hips down hard his tongue delving into my wet hole.

Knox straddles Xander and suddenly I have full access to the two cocks I want.

With a lascivious moan, I grasp them both tasting one then another, pleasure mounting as Xander devours my pussy, his fingers and tongue wreaking havoc and feeding my desire which I take out on their hard cocks.

Knox twists my hair in his hands his moans filling the room.

It amazes me that this all feels perfectly natural. Passion flows so easily between us in a way I never expected. They never make me feel I have to do anything I don't want to do and all I want to do is explore every possible way there is to love them. I want to love them completely with my body and my soul.

Their groans as I stimulate them both grow louder and I know they are experiencing this in their bond. I want so much to be part of it, to share the moment with them on a level beyond the physical and I know without a doubt that I will one day when we are fully mated.

For now, I sink Xander's cock down my throat sucking hard and twirling my tongue around his cock head while I stroke Knox's cock before repeating the same action with Knox.

Over and over I repeat this dual loving until I feel them twitching in my palms and Knox pulls away.

My pussy flutters as Xander sinks a third finger into me making me gasp at the full stretch.

Knox joins him, coming up behind me, spreading my ass cheeks, and licking my asshole.

I groan. As he tongues the tight spot, spitting on it before his finger delves in. My face sinks to the sheets as I arch my back giving them both full access to my body, my hand squeezes Xander's cock tight.

Xander moans his approval and I feel a cool liquid coat my ass.

"I don't want you hurting baby, so just relax and breath, we're gonna make this good for you I promise," Knox says as he rubs the lubricant over me.

There's never been a moment when I haven't trusted Knox and I sink myself lower onto Xander's face, his tongue bringing me closer and closer to orgasm as I writhe with anticipation.

Knox slides a second finger into my ass coating me with silky lube all while Xander continues his relentless strokes inside my pussy, his finger curling and finding places of magic inside me.

The dual stimulation has me clutching the sheets with intense pleasure, I groan loudly as I feel the rubber of the dildo press against my asshole.

"Relax and breathe baby," Knox instructs and I gasp as I feel myself stretch and intense pressure fill me.

"Oh god!" I groan into the sheet, the borderline painful stretch mixing with the intense pleasure from Xander's mouth taking me to a place I never knew existed.

"That's it, your so good." Knox praises me stroking the rubber in and out of my ass and massaging my cheeks.

I realize I still have Xander's cock in my hand and he is thrusting into my palm.

Tears roll down my face from the intense pleasure and suddenly the dildo is out and I'm spinning as Knox pulls me over him, his hard throbbing cock pulsating.

"Get on and ride me, baby," Knox growls, and I climb on sinking down him without hesitation, loving how his girth stretches me wide, and his length fills me to capacity inside. I rise and fall over his length feeling a level of madness take over me as I grind down on him, his palms lifting me and guiding a fast and hard, hungry rhythm until we are both on the brink of orgasm.

"Keep still." He suddenly growls pulling me hard down his length holding me in place as Xander covers my back, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Don't move baby, just let me and Knox do the work." He growls as his cock head pushes at the entrance of my asshole.

My heart throbs, pounding blood into every cell. Xander's cock stretches me wide filling what space there is left and I bite down onto Knox's shoulder as heat burns me and suddenly I'm completely full. Knox cups my face drawing me into a deep passionate kiss, tasting the overwhelming emotion spilling from me as their bodies fill mine.

My body encases them into me. My males. My mates.

I moan, tears streaming down my face, pulling away from Knox.

"Fuck me," I growl through the tears, a desire so raw for my males mounting inside me needing to be released.

With a reciprocating growl they move in an alternating rhythm as wedged between them Knox holds me still. I lose myself to the pleasure, the pain, the release of a perfect storm of passion.

"Fuck Angel you're so tight I can't hold it," Xander growls, and I feel him shudder, releasing deep inside my ass.

Knox stills until Xander pulls out then flips me over to my back slinging my legs over his shoulders he planks over me with a growl.

I'm almost bent in half as Knox slams his cock hard, deep, and relentlessly into me until I'm screaming as my orgasm shatters me. Knox pounds harder, fucking me until I see stars and he comes hard, bursting wet warmth inside me, sliding slowly in and out until I come down with an exhausted sigh.

He pulls out keeping my legs bent into my chest, Xander joins him as they watch their cum dripping out of my pussy and ass.

I have nothing left in me. Completely incapable of moving as their hands wipe up the spoils leaking from me. I watch fascinated and they coat each other in the moisture from between my legs.

They kiss, a simple union of lips as they share a moment I barely understand before they return to me.

They kiss either side of my forehead.

"You are ours mate. In every possible way. You are ours."

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 94.4K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
945K 42.7K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
85.6K 2.8K 51
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
1.4K 258 25
"This bond is a mistake. Even Thea Seléni knows that" Queen Ismena Aria Ariti of Ourà Fengàri feels a pull towards Àlfa Demitri. It only means they'r...