The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since th... More

AUTHORS NOTE
1 - Crescent City
2. Siroccos
3. Inzane
4. Going Up
5. Everything
6. Two
7. Hunger
8. Balcony
9. Freya's Claim
10. My wolves
11. Worthy
12. Ruined
13. Mistakes
14. Deal
15. Friday
16. 2 am
17. Ours
18. Happy
19. Crescent Ridge
21. Ours
22. Catching Feelings
23. Genesis Bill
24. Losing Her
25. Gage
26.
27. Bane
28. Bonds
29. War
30. Power
31. Neo
32. Luna
33. Howler
34. Tattoos
35. Kings Court
36. Alpha King
37. Death
38. Luna Accession
39. Choosing

20. Yes

1.5K 77 1
By BreeRosebury

FREYA

I dive into the cool water just as I hear Xander and Knox shift.

Staying underwater I swim as far as I can until arms wrap around my waist and limbs entangle me dragging me to the surface.

I gasp and laugh as Xander and Knox spoon me between them our legs kicking each other underwater.

"Come here, you minx," Xander growls pulling me to him toward the edge of the pool until he can stand.

It's still too deep for me so I wrap my arms and legs around him loving the silky feeling of our wet skin sliding against each other.

Knox swims over sinking his hand into my hair. He twists my face towards his kissing me hard, his tongue slipping into my mouth and tasting my happiness.

He pulls away with a smile swimming to the edge while Xander nuzzles my neck, dragging his canines down my shoulder.

I gasp as a shiver races down my spine.

"Say the word angel and I'll mark you right there." He growls tightening his arms around me.

Over his shoulder I watch Knox pull himself out of the pool, the muscles on his back rippling, my eyes glued to his perfect ass as he twists and perches on the rock.

I feel myself warming in the water as I watch the droplets slide off his skin as he slicks back his hair, his chiseled abs flexing in the sun. My eyes trail down to his cock which even unaroused is impressive.

He catches me watching over Xander's shoulder and smiles.

"You like what you see?" He smirks leaning forward with a disarming smile his elbows on his knees. I blush as an illicit thought crosses my mind.

Xander is the most experienced of us three and I don't have a problem asking him what's on my mind.

Leaning into his ear I whisper.

"I've never given a blowjob before. Wanna give me a lesson?"

He jerks in surprise but recovers quickly with a delicious smile.

"Angel I think there's a little she-devil inside of you." He whispers back then looks over his shoulder at Knox.

"Hey, bro. Don't ever say I never did anything for you." Xander calls over to Knox.

My heart races as Xander walks us over through the water to Knox who looks at us curiously.

"What are you two up to?" He chuckles, his feet dangling into the pool.

"Angel here is hungry," Xander says with a twinkle in his eye.

Knox frowns.

"Damn, sorry Freya, we didn't pack lunch, shit I should have thought of that. I can hunt something if you're okay with eating wolf-style." Knox looks so unhappy I can't help giggling, my cheeks flushing.

Xander chuckles then lifts me up out of the water so my elbows are on Knox's knees. He grabs me under my arms surprised.

"Not a problem bro, it's your foot long she's hungry for." Xander laughs as Knox's dick jumps in my face, his face darkening with surprise and an instant hit of pure lust.

"Freya?" Knox asks as I reach forward and stroke his fast-hardening cock, loving the veins pulsing along the thickening sides.

"Is this okay?" I ask suddenly unsure. Knox sinks his hand in my wet hair, licking his lips.

"If it's what you want, hell yeah it's okay."

Behind me, Xander keeps me afloat his hands on my hips.

He leans forward into my neck.

"Stroke him and when you are ready take him into your mouth. There's no real magic to this, I guarantee he'll love whatever you do. He's long so don't try to fit it all in you'll just choke and you're not ready for that, so keep your hands at the base and stroke whatever you can't fit in."

I can feel Xander's dick harden and press against my ass as he instructs me, watching my hands as they glide up and down Knox's shaft. His own hands slide over my hips and ass, excitement mounting between us all.

Knox leans back on his palms with a groan, his head tossing back to the sky as I lean forward and lower my mouth over his thick, pink head.

Heat burns inside me as I take his shaft into my mouth. For something so solid and hard, its velvety softness is surprising. Knox's cock throbs and he moans as I trace the ridges and grooves of his head with my tongue, exploring and finding textures I don't expect and loving how Knox surrenders himself unhesitatingly for me.

"That's it angel, work that head, he's loving it," Xander growls. I groan deep in my throat as Xander's fingers slip into my folds finding my clit and working magic circles over it. I press back into his fingers encouraging him, wanting more, and moan as he accommodates my desire, slipping two fingers into my excited pussy.

My hands wrap around Knox's shaft and my mouth bobs up and down guided by his hand in my hair, cupping his balls I groan again as Xander plunges his fingers inside me his own hard cock pressing excitedly against my ass spurring me on as his groans join Knox's.

I find a rhythm between Knox's guiding hand and Xander's fingers. I taste something salty and warm on Knox's head and lick it, tasting the flavor of my male with an approving moan and smack of my lips.

"Hmm, do you like the taste angel?" Xander growls.

"Yes," I whisper meeting Knox's eyes which are darkened with full-blown arousal and approval.

I feel Xander's cock press into my pussy, his head probing my entrance.

My eyes on Knox, I lick his head and sink down over his cock taking him deeper into my throat with a groan as Xander sinks his cock into my pussy. My mouth and pussy full of hot throbbing cock, wantonness, and burning need grows in me.

I didn't think the sex could get any hotter between us but I was wrong. So wrong. Xander and Knox continue to open my world to endless possibilities of pleasure both for me to take and to give.

Xander leads the rhythm, thrusting firmly into me his hands gripping my hips tight underwater. His loud grunts fill the open air, and water in the pool splashes around us.

Knox groans, his hips flexing his cock deeper into my mouth and I feel the power he gives me as his cock throbs in my throat, I want more of him and take him deeper feeling his length press against the back of my throat. There is a vulnerability and trust that grows between us, as his hands guide me but never push me beyond what I want to take. It only makes me want more.

I can't believe how much I love this. Being able to give pleasure while I'm receiving it.

"Fuck, Freya," Knox growls his hand tightening in my hair as his thighs tremble as I graze my teeth gently along his length then soothe it with my tongue, lapping his head, sucking it gently before plunging down deep again.

Xander reaches forward, pinching my clit making me gasp as he thrusts harder. I have to stop sucking to catch my breath as I brink on my orgasm my heart racing, head spinning. A myriad of sensations explodes around me from Xander's focused attention on my pussy and Knox's cock in my hand, his taste in my mouth.

"He's coming Angel, where do you want it? Down your throat? On your face? Your breasts? Tell him, Angel."

Xander grunts between each question his thrusts becoming erratic as he approaches his own climax.

"Breasts" I gasp as Knox grabs his cock away from me stroking himself ferociously as Xander matches his pace, I can barely hang on as my pussy clenches with the force of my own approaching orgasm. Knox growls as he comes. His cum shoots at my chest coating my breasts in white thick streaks, his eyes lock mine, his ecstasy filling his face. He's beautiful. I lean forward again and take his head back into my mouth tasting the residual flavor of his cum.

Xander thrusts harder and I moan as I come with him, clenching hard in explosive waves over his twitching cock that bursts wet warmth inside me.

Xander bends me back toward him, pulling me off Knox's dick. Knox leans forward rubbing his cum over my breasts and nipples and neck while I breathe hard, gasping for air. Xander continues to pump slowly in and out of me, extracting the final dregs of pleasure from us both until I have nothing left and fall limp forward, my head resting on Knox's knees.

"Come here," Knox says lifting me out of the water to straddle him on the rock. He holds me tight as I entwine my limbs around him.

I twist slightly to see Xander floating on the water with a smile on his face arms spread wide like a floating snow angel.

Keeping me against his body Knox slides us into the water. He strokes my hair and body and I feel myself sinking into his warmth as the cool water laps over me.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to let you go, Freya. I hope you know that." He says and I feel myself drowning in the depths of his emotions.

"I don't think I ever want you to let me go," I whisper, stroking his cheek. I lean forward and take his mouth with mine. Our tongues meet in the warmth of passion and promise.

Xander swims over to us, his arms slipping around my waist. Knox lets me go and Xander wraps my legs around his waist searching my eyes as I cling to him.

"What does that mean Angel?"

I stroke his face and reach for Knox's hand pulling him to us.

He wraps himself around my back nuzzling my neck as I stare into Xander's eyes.

"It means yes."

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 1 12
In "Lunar Bond," Claire Stone embarks on a transformative journey as she navigates the intricacies of pack life, love, and unexpected destinies at Wo...
466K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
5.3K 77 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
60.4K 797 9
"You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. If neither of us reject each other the bond only grows stro...