The Mafia and His Lost Queen...

By perfectmafiaboss

More

Author's Note
The day Ashton's world fell apart PART I
The day Ashton's world fell apart PART II
Alessia and mama prank Ashton
Sexy hotel fiasco
Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man part I
Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man, part II
Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man part III
Everleigh torturing the kids
Club fight
A proposal for Ashton
Ashton's date with Auri
Evaline........ you'll kill Ashton
Two mini broken cute souls
Everleigh's song for Ashton
Ashton And Auri: two poor victims
Rockstar.......Auri got shot
The unidentified bastard
The weird phone call
Drunk Massimo
Evaline........ you'll kill Ashton
ASHTON COMING LIVE TO YOUR SCREENS!!!
Everleigh, I love you, but what?
Rockstar please save me
When Esa get's harassed and hides from Ashton.
Two mini broken cute souls
Everleigh's first period
Sophia's emotional period
The pain of a bleeding chest
Aureton leading a war

The one with the Sashtesa

708 28 13
By perfectmafiaboss

WARNING! CUTE AF EXCERPT. IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A HUBBY LIKE ASHTON OR YOU WISH YOU HAD A FATHER LIKE HIM? I IZ SORIE. But enjoi!

->I am trying to fulfill every wish sent in by a reader. Have made a list, and this was one of the request sent. Her comment stated that she wanted one with Ashton, Sophia and Alessia. So racoon, wherever you are? There you go. I hope you will love it and not curse me out for the cuteness. Oki ba baye.

Also, not thoroughly edited, so there might be mistakes. Don't go Ashton on me for that.

ASHTON

It was a wild wild thought but it just popped into my head last night as I slept with Esa sleeping on top of me with her arms spread out wanting to hug the whole of my chest as much as her small arms could allow, and with her legs marking the whole of my chest as her territory, making it impossible for me to even move, or for Sophia lie down on top of me. Because usually, if anyone moved even an inch while Esa was sleeping in our arms? This little rodent would wake up and it would be much much much more harder to then make her sleep.

And with her being the cranky ass that she was? No one wanted to be at the receiving end of THAT mini-preggo-like-Sophia.

Sophia was sleeping beside me with her head on the top of my left shoulder blade when I had smiled. The both of my girls with me, right by my side.

So, today I stepped back a bit and looked at the scenario in front of me. I had prepared a bath with candles surrounding the bathroom, but obviously not the tub as it would fascinate Alessia and she would surely love to try to touch the flames or wrap her tiny hands around the lit candles, hurting herself in the process, which would hurt me in return seeing the little burnt rash on her tiny-as-fuck fingers.

Even if Sophia would have tried to stop the little one? I knew Alessia like the back of my hand or like the way I could literally tell when Massimo had diarrhoea. His face always told.

The way that little one was energetic? There were times that even Sophia couldn't control her and all she used to do was either come to me, complain and then want her level best to smack the shit out of me for fucking her and impregnating her with one of my most active sperms. The other times, she would just call me, start her string of curses and I would immediately understand that Alessia had crossed all limits.

So, either Massimo could control her at times, and when matters would get out of his hands as well? Then, I would step in to control my little devil.

The water in the bath was warm, not cold enough for Alessia to catch a cold. There were glowing bubbles inside with different colours, ranging from light pale yellow to pink to purple to red and whatnot. Yes, I added these colours only for Alessia as these colours used to attract her a lot and she would totally forget who were her parents when colourful bubbles came in front of her. Sophia was more of a one colour person as long as she was getting a relaxing bath. Alessia, on the other hand, was a rhinoceros fit inside a baby.

The bathroom lights were a bit dim, with a few led lights turned on, to give the bathroom a romantic, loving and calming glow, so that the entire darkness wouldn't scare Alessia off and total brightness would just ruin the mood. There was a beautiful aroma wafting around when I took the rose petals and decorated the entire bathroom with it, spilling a few in the massive tub as well, as I knew that my daughter would love this.

I went out to see my smile grow wider with each second. My wife was sitting on the bed only in her black lacy undergarments, her hair in a messy bun with few strands sticking out. Her body perfect as fuck with an hourglass figure which, I must say, I was impressed. After the delivery of Alessia, Sophia made it her goal to reduce weight and get back in shape as quickly as possible, and with her shagging her gym trainer every now and then...... we managed to make her get model-looking hot again.

I. I was her gym trainer, like obviously.

Sophia was holding a six month old Alessia from under her armpits till both the mother and daughter were eye to eye. Sophia would make faces at her and then nudge her nose with her when Alessia would giggle and laugh. Upon seeing me, Sophia's smile widened and she pulled Esa closer for a hug, rubbing her butt along while addressing me, "Oh hey, handsome."

I was only in my shorts when I chuckled and went closer to her and laid my lips on hers, "Hey, beautiful."

Alessia was struggling in her mother's arms to have a look at me when I tickled and picked her up, "Hey, trouble."

She giggled and pushed her face in my neck which was a so-Sophia thing to do. Get so nervous that you start hiding your face in my neck. Chuckling, I kissed my mini girl's head when I extended my hand and took Sophia's hand in mine, "Bath's ready."

*

I was seated in the bathtub with Sophia resting in front of me. Her back was pressed against my naked chest, her face right next to mine when I bent my face in the crook of her neck and gave her a light kiss where I knew, it would arise butterflies in her stomach. And sure enough, she sighed and relaxed more against me, throwing her head over my shoulder.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, the warm contact of our skins buzzing a slithering magma of love within me, ready to torture me like a wolf not finding it's mate, I pulled her closer to me till our bodies were pressed heatedly against each other. There wasn't even a thin layer of air between us when I started sucking on her neck, licking and biting every piece of skin there as I kept leaving my marks all over her neck, claiming her as mine.

I wrapped a hand around her throat, applying mild pressure to it and pulled back her head further, exposing more of her neck to me to ravish on. Kissing her entire neck till she was trying her level best not to rub her naked legs under the water to relieve off tension between them, I pulled her face down and smashed my lips over hers.

She squirmed when I tightened my hold onto her throat, knowing how much it turned the both of us on and it being another warning for her to behave as I was the one in control. Realizing that Alessia was close to us, I broke the kiss till the both of us were looking into each other's eyes, the heat enveloping the both of us being too strong that I could practically hear her heartbeat thrashing against the shelves of my own eardrum.

Lust swirled in the grey of my eyes, mirroring the same feeling in the blue of hers when she bent her head low, chuckled an embarrassing chuckle and nuzzled her face in my neck.

See? Both shits with the same company. Wrong purchase.

I pulled Sophia closer to myself and inhaled the soft vanilla scent of her body lotion. It was calming and beautiful when I kissed her cheek and laid the side of my head with hers, as we both watched our daughter trying to rip apart Sophia's arms to dance in the water. She had her back to us, thankfully, when Sophia tilted her a bit so that we could see her.

She had a wide ass smile on her face, the most beautiful features that I had ever seen in a baby as she splashed water everywhere.

Her little giggles, as the water splashed around, erupted through the air as she moved her arms and legs desperately, trying to catch the bubbles when Sophia and I, kept a keen eye on her, because this girl was like mini Sophia minus the pregnancy. She would want to eat everything that comes in her hands.

Keeping the side of my face next to Sophia's, I whispered, "I love her."

She giggled and rested comfortably against my arms, still keeping the both of her hands around Alessia's waist. I had the both of my arms around Sophia's stomach when she nodded, "Same. She is so beautiful that-"

"-the heart aches."

She looked at me, the smile slowly dissolving and some weird feeling of a depressing emotion, crossed through our eyes when she nodded and whispered back, "-the heart aches."

We turned back to looking at the little one dancing in the water, or attempting to dance, when I chuckled. Reaching back, and pressing a button, I silently watched how Alessia's fascination would grow. The bubbles started changing colours as more emerged and BY GOD, THIS WAS THE SWEETEST FOR WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! Alessia squealed and started playing with the water and the bubbles more.

Sophia and I, laughed looking at her joyful side when she took a petal in her small hands and opened her mouth. I told you. Just like her mother for when she was pregnant.

Sophia gasped as I snatched the petal from her hands and threw it behind me in the tub. Alessia spun around and glared at me when I opened my mouth to retort back, "No. You cannot eat this-"

She pointed her finger at me and started blabbering shit, "mennnnnnnmennnnnmennnndhhhjssidiccncn."

Sophia whispered, "She is trying to say mean, you are mean-"

I glared at Alessia, "Oh yeah? Really? Well guess what, humans can't consume this."

She shook her head a no and kept blabbering when I also started, "Um yeah no shit. This isn't how it works-" Alessia rose her voice and kept arguing when Sophia turned to me, "She's just like you."

I opened my mouth to argue with that when she scoffed and copied my own dialogues, "Um yeah no shit."

And it was at this moment when I knew that I had lost the battle. Pinching Sophia in the back, I whispered angrily, "Next delivery, I want a boy."

"Tell your swimmers to work extra hard."

"Tell your egg shells to accept every candidate that comes along."

And out of nowhere, after this counter remark of mine, I chuckled and Sophia started laughing when Alessia automatically stopped blabbering. She looked at us laughing when we stopped and just looked at her. She didn't say anything and neither did we when I whispered to Sophia, "Every candidate deserves a chance, what kind of school is your womb that you reject some students and prefer others?"

Sophia was controlling her laughter by pinching her lips tightly close when I chuckled and whispered in her ear, "Please laugh, the sweatingly sticky air is killing me." and upon hearing sweatingly sticky, she lost it and started laughing uncontrollably. Hearing my comments made her laugh and seeing her laugh made me laugh and seeing both the parents laughing made Alessia smile.

She was looking at us and smiling when I pulled Sophia's arms that were around our baby, and when Alessia was super close to us, I nudged my nose with hers, "You're smiling shit."

She giggled and extended her arms when I cradled my baby closer. She curled herself against my chest, when after coming down from our laughing high, Sophia dried her hands with the towel nearby and took out her phone to snap some pictures of the whole family together.

The father and the mother curled around our little one, protecting her through any and every hurdle that might come along her way. Ready to sacrifice our entire beings to protect Esa.

*

I was lightly rubbing my hand down Alessia's little back and would gather some warm water in my hands to spill it over her back to make sure it wasn't that cold here. Sophia and I, kept conversing in hushed tones when within the next ten minutes..... Alessia was sound asleep in my arms and I kept kissing her head because I was in love with this shit.

------------------------
I just ended the edit and okay, maybe it wasn't THAT cute, but okayish. I wrote it quickly and wanted to update on one topic, so this is covered. I'll keep ticking off from the list for the topics which are covered. If you have any more suggestions? Sure. Go ahead.

Thoughts for this excerpt?

Peace!

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: anachaudhry123

Instagram: The Mafia And His Lost Queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 3 23
Out of every darkness they fount light in eachother.
4.5K 84 18
Romance
4K 77 38
💋
604 68 17