Secret Reveals (Toman watchin...

By Masumi0629

the title said it all though this was inspired from tr episodes and from gacha club More

Chapter 01 "In One Place"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Last Introduction
Chapter 05: Uh Oh
Chapter 06
Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 10.01: After Break
Chapter 10.02: Re-Introduce
Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return
Chapter 11: Episode 5: Releap
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive
Chapter 14: Episode 8: Re change
The break and the talks
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain, No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon A Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Onlyl
Episode 22: One for all
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry baby
No chaoter this week 😭
Season 2 starts
Season 2 episode 2
season 2 episode 3
season 2 episode 4
season 2 episode 5//Happy long weekend
season 2 episode 6//Whip up morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Season 2 episode 8
Season 2 episode 9
Season 2 episode 10
season 2 episode 11
season 2 episode 12
season 2 final episode (ep 13)
ANNOUNCEMENT
season 3 episode 1
Problem 😭
Season 3 episode 2
SEE YOU THIS XMAS
Season 3 episode 3
Season 3 episode 4
Next February 🫤
Part 0
season 3 episode 05
Rise Against
Turn the tide
I know in my head
The blue ogre
Brave Heart
Nothing is left
Paradise lost
Meet his fate; season 3 ends
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2!
tr

Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)

4.1K 140 74
By Masumi0629

Secret Reveals Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)

There stood Takemichi infront of Kiyomasa who puffed up smokes and just stared at him like he's a prey.

'I must meet the leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Both Sano and Kisaki!'

Picture of Future Sano and Future Kisaki was shown before faring back to Takemichi.

→→Opening Skip←←

"Aww why?" Emma pouted. Faye once AGAIN said " No spoilers! One time is enough!" as she facepalm.
"Even so, I'm pretty excited for this one," Chifuyu giggles, well he know his oartner very well, so well that he have a hunch that he might do something awesome or stupid or awkward or...both at same time. Chifuyu laughed at his thought.

Written words once again shows up #3: Resolve

Takemichi clenched his fist as he stared at Kiyomasa (let's say rather GLARED 😅) with determination filling his eyes. 'I'll never be able to meet them if I keep on being a slave!' Takemichi thought, just then Kiyomasa stood in his fighting stance and said "You better not regret this."

Kiyomasa punched Takemichi in stomach as Takemichi spits.

'I can't win. Our difference in power was so big, I can tell it in an instant.'

Two cars were shown as to represent Takemichi's (wild) imagination before turning back to Red.

"What's wrong, Hnanagaki?" Red grinned.

"Ugh. He's noisy!" Emma rolls her eyes

"Woah! Cars in future aure are cooler!" Yamagishi have stars in his eyes

"Seriously?! You get one punch and you gave up?! Bullshit!" Smiley silently agreed to Baji

"That's past! Give me a break!" Chifuyu sighed as Takemichi tries to defend himself.

"Speaking of break, you will have one after this episode. And after break it'll be seating arrangement time!" That's the hisgt, Faye, as she calls herself. Everyone hummed and turned back to screen.

"Are you just all talk?"

"You better not get one hit KO'd like last time!"

Another punch was thrown as Takemichi struggles to keep his feet up. Then another punch. "Takemichi!" Shouts Takuya who is getting worried every moment passed. Yamagishi gasped obviously worried for his dear friend as Makoto look away from the scene. And Akkun...The Red head boy clenshed his fist as he grabbed something from his pocket.

Kiyomasa continue beating Takemichi. The jeers and cheers getting liuder each moment. And his friends called can be heard too.

"God." Hina gasped at the scene enveloped infront of her "Is no one gonna ask, what Akkun had in his pocket?" Yuzuha however is more worried to what the red hair boy might do, "I - You don't wanna know...sorry" Akkun denied to accept the fact that he knew what's his going to do. 'A knife. Probably.' Is Mikey's hunch. But he let it be. He might be wrong after, right? right? (oh boy it's you that I love ~ 🤣)

Kiyomasa stood back up and smirk. Yamagishi and Makoto tries to stop him. Akkun made his way in the front as Takemichi spits blood.

"I'm not done yet."

His friends stared at him in shock as their heart filled with worries. Kiyomasa spits his cigarette and smirk.

"I don't like that smirk of his" Yuzuha just being honest "No one does" Faye yawn.

The cheers get louder "Kill him, Kiyomasa-kun!" "Finish him!" They chanted repeatedly.

"Okay? Can we just agreed their all are assholes or dumbass?" Yuzuha suggest "I mean... why not both?" Wmma deadpanned.

Akkun tried to make his way infront still as Kiyomasa beat the hell out of Takemichi. Akkun glared and clenched something in his pocket "Kiyomasa.." he had whispered as he revealed a switchblade.

"WTF dude!"

"You brought a fucking switchblade?!"

Akkun knew they're reaction will be like this, but he still surprise that Mikey smiled at him like what he did was nothing and sweatdropped as Draken silently thank him. 'I should thank you though'

Kiyomasa continues to beat Takemichi. Akkun gritted his teeth in anger as he tightened his fist on seitchblade, ready to stab Kiyomasa at anytime. Surdenly Akkun looked in surprise as everyone else quited down, and were surprised as well. Takemichi manages to avoid all of the incoming attacks from Kiyomasa, that was until he got kicked in the guts but he still manages to stand on his feet, surprising Kiyomasa.

"Not yet... I'm not over yet!" Takemichi grinned.

"That's enough Takemichi!"

"You will seriously die!"

"Takemichi, stop this already!" His friends had shouted. However, despite this, Takemichi grinned and said "Not yet! This is not enough. To heal my broken heart...that has been through those 12 years!" He had shouted as he charge in.

"He...had revelead his secret, didn't he?" Hanma look dumbfounded. Is this really the person who Kisaki took as his rival? 'Such a weak ass'

"What the heck is he saying?" Yamagishi asked, Takemichi grinned and continue "I ran...I ran...I ran and ran" He repeatedly said, and then a flashback was shown.

The Flashback shows Naoto "You're the only one who can save my sister" Naoto had said. Another flashback happens, then it was Hina who smiles gently at Takemichi.

"He really this obsessed at saving that girl?" Pah questioned in a teasing way "Oh come on! I'm literally here!" Takemichi tried but to no avail since he was ignored by everyone (even Chifuyu 🙃).

Takemichi gritted his teeth as his eyes watered. Akkun quickly hid the switchblade "Give up already, Takemichi! You already showed enough of your spirit!" He tried, but his friend was too stubborn.

"I ain't giving up!"

By saying those words Takemichi surprised everyone including his friends. "I have reason to not give up!" He once again shouted "Tokyo Manji Gang...Kiyomasa...the only way to win is to kill me!" He declared before grinning.

"Damn! This kid just don't have the word "give up" on his vocabulary" Hanma laughed, Chifuyu look at his oartner and one word in his mind 'True'.

"I'm here!"

"I know Partner, I know"

"I definitely won't lose!" Kiyomasa was taken a back by this 'I... I will save Hina!' Takemichi said in his head.

"Bring me my bat!"

"Oi! WTF Dude?!" Baji maybe the guy who wants to win an argument, but he's definitely not the guy who will cheat, right? (ummm 😖).

"This is bad!"

"We must go save Takemichi!"

Yamagishi and Makoto started their way in front.

"Fine by me I will kill you!" Kiyomasa declared he grinned like a wild crazy psychopath (that's how I see it at least).

"Did he say bat?"

"Isn't this supposed to be one-on-one?"

"Hurry up and bring me my bat!"

"Oi, Kiyomasa!" A voice suddenly interrupted.

Everyone held their breath, they oh so knew who is coming to get him "That b
voice" Peh's voice trembled in excitement "Took you so long" Smiley grin gets wider if possible and Angry just sigh at his brother's antic but still thankful they had come.

"You're creeping the crowd." A dragon tattoo was shown 'Who's it?' Takemichi thought "Why are you getting so worked up?" Then a jean and jacket (idk how to explain this, sorry 🙃).

"You're the host here."

"A blond braid...and a dragon tattoo on his temple."

"No way..."

"The Vice-president of the Tokyo Manji Gang...Ryuuguji Ken! Also known as Draken!" A key card (I'll be calling it that) was then shown...With Mikey eating at the background.

"Dammit! Stop acting cool, Ken-chin!" Mikey complained "And stop destroying the background Mikey!" Emma scolded back, Mikey pouts as everyone laugh at him. 'Damn. Is everyone getting key cards?' Kazutora asked himself,he is worried his key card will be "Kazutora Hanemiya the traitor!" (Oh my poor baby 🙃).

"Hey, Hey, Ken-chin." Mikey said as he finished his food. Draken turned to him "Hah? Don't call me by that nickname at a place like this."

"How many times should I tell you, stop calling me by that nickname in public Mikey?!" Draken facepalmed but to his annoyance Mikey ignored him and everyone jusht laughed.

Mikey just smiled and said "All my Dorayaki's gone." However, Mizo Mid are confused.

"What the hell is up with that guy?"

"He can't read the atmosphere at all."

Suddenly everyone bow, shocking the innocent Mizo Mid.

"Good Work!"

"Good Work!"

"Good Work!"

Everyone greeted as Mikey lick his lips and started walking forward. 'Could he be...!' A realization hits Takemichi, "Good work President!" Then a Key card was shown.

"It's confirmed! Everyone's having a key card!" Kazutora cried "What's your problem?" Baji sweat dropped.

'The leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Sano Manjiro!'

Mikey walks toward Takemichi.

"Sano-kun! I'm Akaishi from the 3rd squad!" Akaishi aka Red was ignored. "You're in the way. Mikey ain't talking to a guy he's not interested in." Draken walk oassed him, not giving him a glance. Red apologize.

"Is this real?"

"Even that Red-kun can't say anything back at him!" Mizo Mid couldn't believe their eyes. Hiwever, Mikey walk pass Kiyomasa as the said guy bow.

"Dude WTF! That's a shallow bow!" Baji complained. Kazutora patted his back in hope of calming him down, but to no avail. Hanma laugh at this 'Softie, ain't ya Hanemiya?' As if he was able to read his mind, Kazutora's gkare at Hanma is on cue, 'like a wild tiger ♥️' and a shie was thrown at his face.

"Good work." Kiyomasa greeted with a shallow bow but was kicked in his stomach by Draken. "Kiyomasa, since when you become so important? You're seriously greeting the President with that shallow bow?" Draken said as Kiyomasa clenched his stomach "I-I understand" He muttered as he gritted his teeth and glare at Draken.

Meanwhile, Mikey had made his way to Takemichi. Takemichi fell down with a gasp.

"What's your name?"

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi"

"Umm why do I feel like Mikey's gonnado something stupid?" asked Emma "cause he will" Draken answered, meanwhile Takemichi knew what will happen next.

"I see. Takemicchi."

"Eh? Takemicchi?" Takemicchi was confused

"That's whats Mikey said, so that's what is right, Takemicchi." Draken clarified. Mikey crouched  and his hand traveled at the back of Takemichi's head as he forced him to look at him in the eyes.

Baji blurted out laughing, Emma facepalmed and Draken tell Mikey what's wrong.

"Partner are you gay?"

"I have a girlfriend, you bastard!!!"

and Kazutora laugh.

"Are you seriously a middle schooler?" Mikey asked, with this Takemichi's eyes widened, no one was/is supposed to know! "Takemicchi, you're now my buddy okay?" (in manga he said bitch instead of buddy but I'm using anime so too bad 😣) Mikey smiled before standing up and went to Kiyomasa.

"Are you the host?"

"Ah, yes."

Mikey smiled and

CRACK!!!

Kiyomasa was sent flying away. Before anything else Mikey grabbed his head before beating him up once again. "Who the heck are you?" he had asked as everyone with theexception of Draken watched in terror.

Mikey step a foot in Kiyomasa's head, finishjng him, before turning to Draken, and said "Well then... Let's go home, Ken-chin. Underground fights are boring."

"Don't do things that ruin the name of Toman."

Draken and Mikey grin but soon find themselves unsatisfied with what they do, and it feels like they should've do worse.

"Takemicchi. See ya later." Mikey smiled "Don't just stand there. Go away already." Draken shooed as they both walk away.

The scene was changed before opening again with Takemichi and his friends 'So he's the boss of Toman, Sano Manjiro.' Takemichi's thought was cut off as Yamagishi and Makoto stared at him like amazed kids.

"Really, you two?" Akkun asked "What? I agree with future self, It's nothing bad!" Makoto tried "Yeah. same. Not awkward either" Yamagishi added as Taluya facepalmed and seem to had enough of his friends' annoying antics.

"You were awesome, Takemichi!" That's Yamagishi everyone could guess (sorry me have a little crush hehe) "I was deeply moved!" And Makoto, yeah ofcourse (😴).

"Eh?"

"You got that invincible Mikey to like you!"

"You're amazing, Takemichi!"

'As I thought, I got myself liked by that monster!' As Takemichi process his thoughts Mikey was shown commanding a poor Takemichi to lick a poop.

'I just went from being Kiyomasa's slave to a toy of a monster I can't understand! It's just another hell! Whyit must be me?!'

Someone tapped Takemichi's shoulder as it was shown that Yamagishi and Makoto made an impression of Draken and Mikey. (which obviously failed)

"WTF you two!" Akkun throws his notebook (which we don't know where he get that) at the two, thetwo blush and didn't managed to avoid Akkun's attack.

"You okay, Partner?"

"Yeah, just tired"

"I know." Chifuyu patted his back.

'Idiots sure have it easy.' Takemichi thought as Makoto and Yamagishi laughed behind him. In another hand, Akkun smiled and said "They sure are idiots, aren't they?" Takemichi look at Akkun "Mmn? Yeah."

"But it's been long since last time I saw them acting like idiots." Akkun had said as a smile filled his face.

"Takemichi. I... Actually tried to stab Kiyomasa-kun."

"Eh?"

"Dude! Really? I wouldn't go that far just because I can't win against that person!" Smiley laugh "S-Sorry okay? I was scared, I wouldn't want Takemichi get hurt." Akkun defended himself "Now, Now stop fighting, you two, and as the host said we can take a break after this episode." Takemichi manages to stop the two.

"Think about it. If things stay as they were, we'd spend tge rest of our lives as slaves. We'd have no choice but to kill him." Akkun admited "You do care about your friends a lot." Takemichi amused

"Thank you, Takemichi"

"Eh?"

"Thanks to your hardwork, we're finally freed from being slaves. You were really cool." Akkun thanked him.

Akkun and Takemichi both flushed as everyone 'awwed' at their 'talk' as they would call it "c-cut it out!" Takemichi tried but his cheeks betrayed him as his known as 'Partner' laugh at them

"WTH PARTNER!!!"

"HAHAHHAHA Sorry, Partner, couldn't help."

Takemichi put his hand at the back of his head as he said "Cut it out, you're making me blush." And the two friends smiled brightly at each other.

"Yamagishi, you don't even sound like him!"

"Shut up, Takemicchi!"

The screen fades to black before opening again to show another scene, the screen opens showing it was a bright morning.

"You two really are good friends" giggled Hinata, she would never ever forget how they usually are together. Meanwhile a blond haired boy is grunting, he knew they met him first before himself.

Faye-chan, the host, suddenly spoke "Ladies and Gentlemen, after this one you will be send back at your timeline. However, your memories won't be erased and you will be back here after a while. Not to mention the story or episode we'll be watching won't change either. That's all."

Then the video resumes.

"School sure is pain in the ass" Takemichi said as he yawned. "Why eight in the morning? It's too early!"

"Morning, Takemichi-kun!" Takemichi look behind him to see Hinata holding a peace sign (✌️).

"You're going to school in the morning! Good boy! I'll be going to cram school this afternoon."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Let's have a date on our way to cram school."

"Wait a minute! Why is a girl asking a boy for a date?! It's supposed to be the opposite!" Emma said out loud.

"Give me a fucking break! I don't wanna watch something about romance!"

"Baji, calm down, you won't get it in future, so you better watch" Kazutora tried but Baji just glared at him.

"Oh,Okay. So you would even call that a date?"

"Going to school together is also a date. Aaaah, if only I'm in the same class as you."

'School is the best!' Takemichi's mind had changed easily. The next scene open at their school.

"This part is important make sure you remember this."

'But still, it's not the time to be happy about it.' Takemichi sighed in his mind as a flashback shows his conversation withthe future Naoto.

"Kisaki Tetta and Sano Manjiro. Stop them from meeting each other. If you can do that, my sister will be saved." he had said and then the flashback ends.

"Ugh.You guys don't wanna have break at all, huh?" Hanma is annoyed, is this goes on Kisaki may need new plan.

"Oh, Faye-chan!" Kazutora called "Yes?" Faye-chan call back "Can you not make Hanma join us next time?" he asked (Ahhh Kazutora, 😍) "Sure. No problem at all." She smiled. Hanma gritted his teeth 'This brat!' He glared as Kazutora stuck his tounge out at him (😝).

'Naoto...I met Sano Manjiro.' he thought "By coincidence, though." he had said to oractically no one. 'In order to save Hina who got caught and died in their mess,I must stop Tokyo Manji Gang's dispute.' A picture of future 'Sano' was shown 'And to do that, I must prevent the two leaders of toman from meeting each other.' Then picture of future 'Kisaki' was shown.

'I somehow managed to meet one pf the leaders, Sano Manjiro. But I have no idea what to do from now on!"

Everyone glares at the screen.

"Preventing them from meeting is really difficult if you think about it, isn't it?" Suddenly voices were heard "From what school are you?! Don't just barge into someone's school as you like!" They had said.

As the door of the classroom opened it was revealed to be Mikey.

"Oh there you are."

"Eh?"

"Let's play, Takemicchi!"

"E-Erm, we're in the middle of class" The teacher tried but to no avail. 'This guy is absurd!' Takemichi's face was clearly in shock.

The scene then cut into the third years laying on the ground. "A-All the third years...Ummm, what is happening here?" Takemichi asked Draken who walks behind him before looking at him "Ah, this? They pissed me off, so I knocked 'em down." He answered.

"Oh my God" Emma facepalmed, meanwhile Yuzuha sighed "You know what? I have same problems with my brothers too" she whispered "Eh really?" Emma whispered back interested "Yeah, my big brother has this big problem with attitude and is the leader of Black Dragon 10th gen, meanwhile my little brother have problems talking to girls and to think that his apart of Toman, oh my god" Emma is amazed.

"All of you line up right here. Laying face down, okay? Hey, too much space in between. It's you guys who will get hurt from that." Draken said as one guy layed down as well questioning what the two's gonna do. And then groans were heard as Mikey and Draken step on their back, using them as their bridge.

'The Tokyo Manji Gang is crazy as I thought.'

"I heard the team from Udagawa is making Shinse their territory."

"Sounds fun. Let's go beat them up."

The two smirks at thought.

"That's a great punishment" Pah-chin laughed "I know right" Mikey replied as Draken smirked.

Meanwhile Chifuyu leaned into Takemichi.

"Hey, Partner, after this we gonna continue our fight with KMG right?"

"Yes, but after that when we get back here and while the video starts, please do write what was needed to right, Partner."

"Sure, Partner."

'Tormenting people is an everyday occurance for them! To thwm, it's the same as washing their face.' The scene changed "You feelin' good?" asked Draken who have his arms over Takemichi's shoulder. "Well, last we met was yesterday." He answered.

"You're free today, right?"

"Well...not exactly."

"Let's hang out  for a little."

"Eh? Mikey-kun, didn't you listen to what I said?"  (Seriously Takemichi, I love you so much but how many times do I have to right "Eh?")

"Nope. Not at all." Baji said grinning while Smiley's laughing to his death LOL and Takemichi blush.

"Baji, stop it." Kazutora tries but Baji ignores him, "Onii-chan please stop." Angry begged but Smiley didn't listen at all.

Makoto yawns as he and Yamagishi are walking.

"Is he actually friends with Mikey?"

"We got someone that amazing in this school?"

"Hey, isn't that Takemichi" Yamagishi realized "Didn't Mikey like him? What did he do in these past few days?" Makoto replied "This is bad, they will kill him!" Yamagishi saidas Hinata was seen walking past them. "Tachibana?"

"Yes! Hina-chan time!" Emma grinned, Hina blushed. "I remember that one" Mikey smiled "What happened?" that was ignored.

"Mikey? As in Mikey from Toman?"

"Does that mean the other guy is Draken?"

"You're too loud. Do you want then to beat you again?"

"There is no need to be so tense." Mikey said 'I see, this is a chance! I just have to stay close to Mikey and prevent him from meeting Kisaki Tetta.'

"Let's go then."

"Hold it right there!"

Everyone whistles at the girl's bravery, although a certain blonde hair boy and his friend thinking about another thing.

'Did he be friended me just for that? Nope. Takemicchi isn't like that!'

'He's really into it huh?'

Hinata walked bravely infront of everyone "Who?" Draken had asked, the  she reaches Mikey 'Hina?' Takemichi thought as he said "Sorry turned out I have another things to do today" ...and...

3

2

1

S  L  A  P

sound of slap was heard all over the halls.

Everyone laughed..."Mikey just got - HAHAHAH" Kazutora couldn't help it, geez even Chifuyu and Baji laughed, Hakkai and Mitsuya too. However, Mikey grin as Hinata blush so hard. 'This is embarrassing...'

Takemichi shouts in shock, Yamagishi and Makoto were shock and Draken's mad. Despite this Hinata grabbed Takemichi's hand and pulled him.

"Takemichi-kun, let's go. You mustn't let people like them dictate you."

"Eh?"

"I will protect you..."

"Hina..."

Takemichi look down to see Hinata's hand shaking. 'She's trembling.' Draken grabbed her hand "Hey, do you want me to kill you, bitch? You gonna slap someone and leave just like that? Don't you play around with me!" Draken had shouted

"Who's the one playing around here?"

"Huh?"

"Coming to others' school and take someone by force... It's not what a friend would do! Takemichi-kun have been getting nothing but injuries lately. If that was because of you guys..." Hinata look at them and said "I will not forgive you!" Takemichi grabbed Dralen's shoulder and said "Let go of her hand."

"Woah - What?!"

"The girl is brave!"

"Partner, you and your girlfriend sure have nerves"

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine, doesn't matter to me now."

Before it get anymore louder the host cleared her throat and resumes the video as the noise went down.

"What are you saying? I can't hear you!" Draken looked down at Takemichi as Takemichi gritted his teeth.

A flashback of Hina was shown "I will protect you she had said. The flashback ends.

Takemichi shouts. "I told you to let go of her hand, idiot!"

Mikey and Baji burst out laughing "Did you just call Draken an idiot?" Mitsuya laugh as he wipe tears "I-I'm sorry Draken-Kun!" Takemichi cries "What are you apologizing for? You juat protecting your girlfriend." Draken smirks as he shrugs.

'I already promised that I will protect Hina this time!'

"Do you know who you're talking to?" Draken asked as he now MADLY grinning at Takemichi look at him inthe eye (shakily I might add),

"I ain't gonna give her up ever again!"

"Huh? Again?"

"You know, If I didn't know by now, I will still think about it." Draken look at Takemichi "Um yeah, I should be careful with my words" Takemichi sweat dropped.

"Aaaaah ~ And here I thought we can be great buddies. Too bad." He smiled then his mood change into a dangerous one. "Well then...How do you want to die?" Takemichi's eyes went wide in horror aaMikey walks toward him.

"Promise me...Promise me this one thing! Don't you dare lay your hand on Hina!"

"Huh? Who cares?" Mikey was about to punch Takemichi but then...

"Just Kidding!" Mikey said shocking Takemichi.

Roar of laughters are heard aa everyone except Takemichi figures Mikey was justacting and so is Draken.

"Dude! really?" Smiley laugh

"Not funny" Angry muttered.

"Eh?"

"Takemichi, you dummy. There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl." As Mikey said this , Takemichi sighed in relief. "Takemicchi. You were trying to threaten me, huh?" Draken throw his hand over Takemichi's shoulder as Takemichi apologized.

"It's fine"

"Eh?"

"I ain't gonna give her up. Noone says that infront of a girl, nowadays, you know? You're so Showa." Takemichi awkwardly laughat this, Draken walks toward Mikey and look back at him as he said "You surprised me, you know?" Draken smiled.

"Same with everyone, Ken-chin" Mikey smiled "Not now." said Chifuyu making everyone look at him.

He blush from too manyeyes focus on him. "Sorry, it's just, in our timeline and few way more, he...was and IS braver than that, so that really didn't surprise me." Chifuyu explained, few people who had same experience with him just nods.

"Huh? Takemichi-kun, are they-?"

The scene was cut and Hina was shown bowing

"I'm very sorry! I've misread the situation!"

"It's fine. That was an amazing slap."

"I'm sorry!"

"Doing your bestfor the sake of someone you love is good and all, but you mustn't do anything reckless. Depending on who you're dealing with, it might not end up good."

"Yes!" Mikey chuckles at this.

"I-I'm sorry again" Hinata said but Mikey smiled and waved her off.

"I'll go now."

"Ah, yeah. Then what about our date?"

Hina stop as she look at him and smiled "We can do it in another day. Your friends came all the way here to play with you, afterall." She waves them goodbye and Mikey waved back "Bye bye! Don't slap me next time, okay?" Hina bows as she walks away.

"What a good girl. Girls like her are rare, you know. You should treat her well."

The mentioned couple both blush and are not able to look at each other, as Emma and Chifuyu chuckles.

Takemichi look at him confuse. The scene was cut into road

'I learned about Tokyo Manji Gang 12 years in the future from Naoto. They're a heinous gang who would do gamble, frawd, assault, murder, and a bunch of other crimes.'

Flashback was shown "Underground fights are stupid" Mikey had said then the screen fades into another scene "There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl." Mikey had once again said as the flashback ends.

'That's true. Knowing Mikey he won't lead us there.' Draken thought, everyone was shaken from the fact Toman end up in a cruel way and so is Mikey.

However, a certain person sure loves it "How lovely, Mikey ~ you murder people now ain-" Hanma was cut off by a punch in the face. "Your fault ~" Kazutora laugh shakenly as tears form in his eyes.

Everyone (except those who knew or past that time already) was so shock.

"Baji-san, can youtouch his shoulder and tell him or make him feel that you're still here" Chifuyu smiled apologetically. "Wha-" Baji cut himself off confused as he let it goand do it, successfully calming Kazutora down.

'Why do I need to said that? and what does fuyu means by STILL?'

'Is this person really the leader of that hideous Toman gang?' Takemichi thought.

"Ummm,Mikey-kun."

"Nnn?"

"Well...Why did you take a liking in someone like me?"

"What a stupid question." Mikey deadpanned "Aah... I'm sorry" Takemichi was shock at his response.

"Yeah, I wonder why" Hanma smirked, making Kazutora rolled his eyes, Baji took notice of this 'What happened in the future? Was/is it that bad that Kazutora could've killed Hanma? For what I knew they are friends aren't they?' Baji thoughts run wild in his head. However, knowing Baji, Chifuyu manages to read his mind by just looking at him (who at the moment is looking at Kazutora, confused) "So much worse than that." Chifuyu had answered him. "Wha-"

"I have a brother ten years older than me." Mikey smiled before continuing.

"He's dead, though. He was a reckless guy. He'd pick a fight against someone stronger than him like its normal."

"Ooh...He sounds like a cool person."

"You're like my older brother, Takemichi." Mikey smiles, Takemichi blushes as he said "Eh? N-No, I'm not as cool as him! No matter how you look at me." Takemichi denied "Well, true, he wasn't as lame as you." Mikey answered.

Everyone smiled knowing who's Mikey is talking about 'Shin-san' Baji and Inupi thought at same time as they both smile. But then Baji see Mikey looking worriedly at Kazutora. (I repeat W  O  R  R  I  E  D  L  Y) 'Why does he-' Baji's thought was cut off when a flashback of certain events rewind in his mind. He take a look at Kazutora who at the time had wide-eyes, pale skin, and probably cold sweat running down his face.

"That's mean..."

They finally stop and stand together (in a hill? or smth?) as they watch sunset goes down. "People call delinquents "lame" in this era, isn't it?" Mikey still looking at sunset 'I see... so that way of thinking already spread even back now.' Takemichi realized "There were a lot of Bosozoku back during my brother's era." Mikey turned back to Takemichi and smiled before continuing "They'd ride through the street with their loud pipes." Mikey turned back at watching sunset "Everyone acted big. All they do was fighting. But they would always take care of their own mess. What was so lame about those guys?" He had ask looking back at Takemichi.

"That's true, I miss the old days" Mitsuya smiled, finally speaking after like hour/s of watching. He earns few nods.

Mikey lay down on the ground "That's why I'm going to create an era for delinquents. You should come with me. I like your guts. Hanagaki Takemichi." Takemichi was in awe as Draken said "There are plenty of guys who are good at fighting. But..."

It was then a flashback of Takemichi getting beat up then a flashback of earlier event (in where Mikey and Draken are in his school) as Draken continue "There aren't that many guys like you who would stand against anyone for what they can't give up. Think about it, Takemicchi." Draken end his speech as the flashback ends.

"That was wholesome~" Baji teased

'Wish I could turn it back'

"Well, well look who's inside again ~ " Hanma sing (teased actually, if u knew 😉🤫)

Takemichi was seen walking by himself, a serious look on his facw as a flashback was once again shown 'Mikey is a delinquent, but he's not the bad guy. At the very least, he's not the type of guy who would drive a truck into a festival and kill innocents like Hina.' A flashback of truck crush accident which killed Hina was also shown as the flashback ends.

'He realized it rather fast, except if the DARK IMPULSE was triggered' Mikey shake this thought.

'He's definitely not the boss of an organization like Tokyo Manji Gang 12 years in the future. Just what changed Mikey? Unbeknownst to him, he walk passed by a certain blondeboy with sunglasses, walking passed him along with two other guys (one of them with a mask).

A flashback was shown. "Sano Manjiro and Kisaki Tetta. If these two hadn't met, the current Tokyo Manji Gang wouldn't exist." The flashback ends.

Takemichi look back in shock and confusion as the man with glasses was shown in the screen, he was grinning.

"It feels like I have seen him somewhere before." he said to himself as the show ends.

Silence

Silence

Silence

"KISAKI!!!!" even Hanma was shock from all the sudden shouting.

"W-Well yeah, I didn't know that time so" Takemichi tried but the host cut him off

"As I said earlier back to your timelineas your break okay?"

"Yeah, We will be back and nothing from each other's timeline and from the episodes timeline we will managed to change right? Only our own timeline?" Draken clarifies "Yes. So any more questions?" Everyone shook their head and are ready to live so the host bid them goodbyeand send them back to the timeline.

Unbeknownst to Hanma, she had erased his memories before sending him back to his timeline.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

First, I'm sorry if it took too long, I've been busy, and probably the next chapter will take long too because I'll be finally college in August 16,2022.

Second, I'm sorry if I never add Hanma back for the next chapters, I'll be adding another one for a few chapters and passed the memory of Hanma to them.

Lastly, can you please support me in my other social medias (I won't be adding Insta,Fb,Twitter) if you want just message me and I'll send it to you. Thank you. Btw I'm not forcing ya'll. See ya 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 624 27
It's all in the title
4.5K 65 200
.
15.6K 457 200
The title says it all Started 》27th of May, 2020 Ended 》11th of July, 2020