Sweet Destiny

By JDecosta4

"I am FREE you piece of shit. I've enjoyed watching you suffer and I hope you never find peace. As you take y... More

Freedom Come!
Flight
Brighter Days...
Bond
Broken Promises
Wake Up Call...
Sickness...
Fright!
TGIF?
White Flag!
Motivation
Wet Dreams...
Beach Vibes
Intimate...
Memories...
Closure
Oh Death!
Danger Zone
The Godfather
Ailment
Perfect Blend
Jigsaw
Timeline
Changes
Cool Down
I've Got You...
Paradise
Broken Barriers
Wake Up Call
Close Call.
Runaway
Captivity
Prey
Backbone!
Rest in Paradise
Bang!
Busted!
The Hunt
The Hunt 2
Redemption
Future
Cruel Intentions
Ride the Wave
Topsy-turvy
No Pain, No Gain
Action
Run!
Panic
Omen...
Unstoppable
Damage
Climax
Defense...
Bated Breath
Tick Tock..
Torture
Caught Up
Suspicions
Penultimate
Revelation
High Low
Twisted!
Assurance!
Exhale....
Surprise!
Bonafide
Revelation
Changes
Crumble...
Irreparable
Possibilities....
Blissful...
New Day...
Insight
Behoove
Hourglass
Unpredictable
Letting Go...
Farewell
Shocker...
Will
Announcement
Oh Shit!!!
Linkage
Heart
Joyful
Love & Pain
Blessing
Perfecto!
Epilogue

Commitment

111 12 20
By JDecosta4

Jason's PoV

Women are by far the most complicated beings in the world. Not even a baby is as indecisive as they are, I swear.

I'm frustrated to the point where I feel as if I'm about to blow a fuse! Janice wanted a small party for her birthday, now on the actual day she wants it to just be us spending the day together.

Kayan already did everything, the venue is ready, caterers will be there by 6 so what do I do?

I decide to call Jonas, since he may have a solution. The moment he answered the phone, I started ranting.

At the end of my tirade, I was greeted with silence.

"Bro, you hear what me say?" I ask frustrated.

He chuckles, "You know you never need me fi fix this right?"

I'm absolutely flabbergasted by his nonchalant response! "How you mean? If me did know me wouldn't call you!" I semi shout since Janice is downstairs.

Jonas laughs again, "Bro, you said it yourself. Spend the day with her doing whatever she wants, then show up for dinner."

He's actually right. I slap my forehead in dismay. Send me in a boardroom any day to solve a problem instead of relationship woes!

Sighing, I take a deep breath and close my eyes. "How you deal with the moodiness bro? Feel like me out fi drill a hole in a me head!"

When did I even become this man? Who is this man? The old Jason would've been gone a long time ago without a care in the world.

"You're in looovvveee. That's why, you never want to see her sad and you want her to always be happy and smiling ain't it?"

He's right! I actually want today to be perfect! "Yep, you're right. But I don't know what to do today, she's hellbent against going to the spa too."

Jonas guffaws on the other end of the line, causing my anger to flare. "Why me even call you an you nah help me none at all?"

I hiss my teeth, wishing he was before me so I could punch him in the gut!

Jonas calms down then replies, "Spa day is cliche, I think Janice wants you to really put some thought into this."

I feel like my head is about to combust. I've never had to work so hard for a woman before in my life, but she's worth it.

A million ideas start racing through my mind, "Aite, what about a catamaran cruise? With food, drinks and the whole shebang?"

Jonas agrees, then suggests that I include an unlimited shopping spree to her favorite stores.

He helps me to organize the cruise with Kayan's help in thirty minutes, and once everything was set, I got moving.

I rummage through her clothes to find an Anne Klein day dress which I pair with some Valentino sandals and a mini tote. Then, I grab four pairs of swimsuits and toss them into a traveling bag with my stuff.

Heading downstairs, I spot Janice sprawled in the couch on a video call with Latoya, Anna, Maya, Kayan and her sister Racquel.

They're up to no good!

I grab the phone from her hand, "My lovely sisters, it's great to see you but I need my woman now."

Before they can protest, I cut the call and Janice playfully glares at me.

"You're just too much!" She says rolling her eyes.

I quickly straddle her and start kissing her all over. She writhes beneath me but I decide to hold out until we get to the boat.

Pulling away, I hoist her up and we head upstairs. I can't help but watch her ass jiggle as she walks before me.

Damnnn, all that is mine!

We get to the room, and I tell her to get dressed while I do the same. She starts asking a million questions but I play dumb.

That worked in my favor as we headed out exactly ten minutes later.

We got to the marina and Captain Blake greets us on the dock. Behind him stood two waitresses, one holding a huge bouquet of assorted roses and two glasses of champagne.

The other had helium balloons with Janice's name written on them.

She's grinning from ear to ear and my heart simply does somersaults.

They lead us unto the boat and its littered with rose petals. Janice looks around excitedly, her face bursts with happiness and then she pulls me into a hug.

She's silent, but soon enough I feel her tears soaking my shirt.

"Awwweee, my big baby is crying." I coo and rub her back. She sniffles and playfully slaps my chest.

A few seconds later she pulls away, "I love it! Thank you so much baby." Her eyes are puffy but her smile melts my heart.

I peck her lips, "Anything for you baby."

With that we head to the cushions where a table is laid out with assorted fruits, pastries, sandwiches etc. Beers, Rosè Champagne and even a bottle of Dom Perignon are chilling in an igloo as well.

You owe Kayan and Jonas big time!

After a few minutes of explaining safety procedures, we start sailing from the harbour. About an hour later, Captain Blake docks at a cay and we go for a swim.

Better yet, I went for a swim since Janice refused to get her hair wet! She either sat on the backboard with her feet in or went in but ensured her head was always above the surface.

After an hour in the water, Janice began trembling so we got back on board.

Lunch was served and consisted of  Parmesan Crusted Lemon Chicken, Applewood and Smoked Bacon, Honey Glazed Ham, Pasta Primavera and Jerked Pork Loins with Mango s
Salsa sauce.

I made a mental note to do this more often as I could see that Janice really loved this one on one time.

The day was simply exhilarating as we talked about random stuff, our future and even the prospect of kids.

Music was blaring from the speakers, we danced and things soon got too steamy. I led her horny ass downstairs into the bedroom and she gasped!

The only lighting was from votive candles that lined the walkway, with rose petals and soft music playing in the background.

The bed had a heart towel dislay, a tray of chocolate covered strawberry, grapes and whip cream!

Damn freaks!

Janice blushes as she scans the items and bites her lip seductively.

"You went all out for me!" She exclaims then jumps and wraps her legs around my waist.

Before I could reply, she fastens her lips to mine and slips one hand into my swim trunks.

I needed no further encouragement to ravish her! I took mere seconds to strip Janice and myself before leading her to the bathroom.

The jacuzzi was filled with bubbles and rose petals, candles littered the space and a bottle of champagne was chilling beside it.

Janice smirked, captured my lips as we both lowered into the jacuzzi, her facing me. She gripped my dick and started pumping as I fastened my hands to her breasts, kneading them.

Breaking the kiss, I latch unto her breasts like a starving infant. Her back arched immediately and a growl escaped her.

Slipping my hand down her body, I rub her clit gently before sliding one finger into her wet folds. Janice gripped my shoulder with her free hand, sinking her nails deep into my flesh.

The pain was masked by the pleasurable sensation as she rubbed her finger into the slit of my dick!

Foreplay has always been a priority between us, but today we were two eager souls in need of  instant pleasure. Pullingo her closer to me, I positioned her above my dick and watched as she slowly descended, sheathing me with her warm folds.

I sighed as an indescribable feeling oozed through my body. Janice threw her head back and exhaled slowly.

Once she adjusted to the invasion, I grabbed her hips to lift her a bit then slammed into her. Water sloshed unto the floor but I still heard her whimper.

Both hands locked around my neck, her breasts pressed into my face as I began pumping at a faster pace.

I was lost in the sweetness of her pussy to even realize she had hunched forward and had taken control of riding me hard and fast.

She's a minx!

The need to taste every inch of her body overwhelmed me. After a few more strokes, I eased out and she protested immediately.

"Babe stooooppp!" She whined but I smirked and carried her to the bed.

"Get on the bed and spread your legs for me baby."

She obeyed but I could tell she was nervous as fuck! The confident woman was slipping away but I refused to allow it. Pecking her lips I whisper, "Don't get shy on me now baby."

Janice smiled as a blush created a red hue on her cheeks.

I fed her strawberries and a few grapes before putting whipped cream on her breasts. I made a trail down to her navel then stopped just above her pussy.

I'd never given her head before because her first experience with her ex was horrible, but that was gonna change to today.

Licking  her breasts slowly, I slipped two fingers  into her pussy which clamped around me immediately.

As I pumped, she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. "Oh, fuuucckk baby, just like that."

After licking each nipple clean, I trailed down, nipping and sucking until I got to her glistening pussy.

Increasing my tempo, I watched as she thrashed her head from left to right, signaling her orgasm was close.

I timed it perfectly and just as she combusted, I covered her clit with my mouth and began licking and sucking.

Janice shrieked in surprise but that was short-lived as she came fast and hard, screaming!

I pumped my fingers for a few more seconds before replacing them with my tongue. Spraying  whipped scream unto her labia, I licked between her slit, to her clit then swiped her folds clean.

Janice held my head in place as I tongue fucked her while rubbing her clit. A second orgasm ripped through her and I watched a tears ran down her face.

Hoisting her up, I opened the door to the deck and braced her against the rails. In one swift move, I slammed into her as she wrapped her legs around my torso.

Her breasts jiggled each time and she met me thrust for thrust. Her soft whimpers and moans egged me on even more.

Pulling out, I flipped her around and she bent over, arching her back immediately! Angling my cock, I slid into her slowly and paused to savor the moment. "This pussy belongs to me."

Janice mewled. "Yes! Yes! Please baby please!"

I smirk but remain unmoving. "Please what babe? Tell me what you want." I command as I fasten my hand to her throat and pull out a little bit.

She groans from my actions, trying to push back so I fill her up. My other hand grips her hip, blocking her attempt.

I know this will frustrate her. "It's my birthday, you're supposed to give me whatever I want!" She complains pouting.

I slam into her hard as I chuckle. "That's what you want amor?"

She moans in pleasure, "Yes baby, fuck me please!"

"Your wish is my command." I mutter then start thrusting hard and fast. Janice meets each thrust even bending over further as she grips the rail tightly.

I fuck her hard and fast, applying pressure to her throat which makes her go wild. Her orgasm draws closer and I angle my strokes, hitting her sweet spot.

She screams moments later as a blistering orgasm tears through her, drowning my cock even more in her juices. Her pussy tightens around me, causing my strokes to become sloppy.

Determined, I release her throat and grab both her hips as I slam into her repeatedly. A sloshing sound is audible  but the wind from sailing quickly overpowers it.

I smile in satisfaction as cum drips down her inner thighs.

Janice bucks in pleasure and as her pussy clamps my dick tightly, I finally release with a guttural groan.

Both of us are panting hard, but we stay still savoring the moment. I manage to move a few seconds later , hoist her up and place her unto the bed. Janice avoided making eye contact with me but I chuckled at her post-coital shyness.

That was only the beginning but after round three, both of us were knocked out from exhaustion.

We roused from our peaceful slumber sometime later, when Captain Blake knocked and advised we had reached back to the dock.

Grabbing my phone, I realised the time was minutes to four. Janice became overly enthused when I mentioned the limitless shopping spree.

As she bounced around the room happily getting ready, I questioned myself:

Are you sure about this son?

However, I shook the doubt from my mind and simply expressed my gratitude that Latoya and Kayan weren't with us!

My body shuddered as I remembered the bill Karl, Jonas and I got from their New York shopping spree.

------------

Hey Loves,

One step closer again! What do you think will happen next?

What has been your favorite part of Sweet Destiny?

****Updating is taking a bit longer than usual because I seriously need 25 hours and 8 days!
I'm trying to get caught up with my work load (ALOT happening), then we'll be be back to our regular schedule.

I HUMBLY ask for your continued patience please.😊

Thank you!!!

Xoxo
J.DeCosta
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 261 25
"Don't get too close it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, " she said. "Come closer. There's hell inside of me. It's where your demons can li...
1.3K 106 11
Two kids in love, turns into two adults who don't know what to do when they actually have the chance to be together. He works for the club, it's dang...
396K 16K 42
It's been ten years since silent Genevieve has stepped foot in the town where all hell broke loose. Memories of abuse and pain were masked by one thi...
255K 2.3K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...