The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since th... More

AUTHORS NOTE
1 - Crescent City
2. Siroccos
3. Inzane
4. Going Up
5. Everything
6. Two
7. Hunger
8. Balcony
9. Freya's Claim
10. My wolves
11. Worthy
13. Mistakes
14. Deal
15. Friday
16. 2 am
17. Ours
18. Happy
19. Crescent Ridge
20. Yes
21. Ours
22. Catching Feelings
23. Genesis Bill
24. Losing Her
25. Gage
26.
27. Bane
28. Bonds
29. War
30. Power
31. Neo
32. Luna
33. Howler
34. Tattoos
35. Kings Court
36. Alpha King
37. Death
38. Luna Accession
39. Choosing

12. Ruined

1.9K 78 5
By BreeRosebury

FREYA

Knox growls with approval.

"Come." He whispers pulling me gently into his lap, and kissing the top of my head.

Xander purrs excitedly, as he slides onto his knees before us. I watch with bated breath as he cups the undersides of my knees lifting them over Knox's powerful thighs, sliding between the space created.

Knox kisses the side of my neck as Xander slides his hands over my thighs making my core clench hard.

"I have every intention of ruining you for anyone else Angel. You are ours."

He grasps my chin holding me in place as he claims my lips with his own. I taste his power and hunger as his lips move over mine.

Knox groans into my neck as Xander's tongue broaches for entrance which I am unable to deny.

I've never been kissed before and Xander's skill overpowers me, his tongue wreaking havoc on my mouth with a ferocity that takes my breath away.

I gasp as Knox's hand cups a swollen sensitive breast while the other trails down my abdomen to trace the edge of my thong.

Between Xander's kiss and the anticipation of Knox's wandering fingers, I can barely breathe. I shiver as Knox edges his fingers over the front of my panties rubbing me gently.

"So wet for us baby, you've ruined this." Knox smiles as he runs a sharp claw along the edge of the lace.

It falls away as he slices through the fabric at my hip and cool air meets my hot moist core. I blush at the evidence of just how aroused I am by Knox and Xander. The hot wet scent wafts upward and around us making them groan in my ear. The rumble of their pleasure heightens my own.

Xander lets me up for air to breathe in the thick moist scent. I gasp, my head falling back against Knox's shoulder as his finger slides down my slit, circling my dripping entrance and coming back up to circle my clit.

I bite my lip holding back a moan.

Xander tugs my lip from my mouth and my eyes fly to his. His pupils are blown, his hazel eyes rimmed with gold, his wolf surfacing being called by the heat of my lust.

"I want to hear every sound you make Angel. Your pleasure, your pain, hold nothing back." He demands and his hand runs over my trembling thigh joining Knox's at my core.

Together their fingers search the most intimate and secret part of me. Spreading me open, exploring every crease and crevice. The moan I was holding back bursts from my throat as Knox slips a thick calloused finger into me.

"Mmm, sing for us, little warrior," Knox croons.

I gasp as he slides it in and out with slow deliberateness. I feel Xander circling the same opening, testing my moistness. The anticipation of what he intends to do makes me stiffen.

"Relax Angel. You need this if you're going to take Knox's cock. He's fucking bursting for you, aren't you brother."

Knox growls his agreement into the back of my neck, tweaking my nipples in rhythm with his slow pumping finger. He presses his hips up into my ass and I feel exactly what Xander means. Knox's thick hard cock imprints into my flesh.

Knox's finger stills its movement, buried inside me as Xander's finger joins his, sliding into the tight wet space.

"Fuck," I gasp at the sweet stretch, a sensation unbelievably erotic filling me as they move together again, slowly pumping and curling inside me.

"Do you like this Angel? Knox and I fingering you together?" I moan my pleasure, unable to form words, my eyes closed as I revel in the pleasure, my hips moving unrestrained to meet their palms.

Xander chuckles, his throat thick with lust.

"Imaging being fucked right here by both of us, being filled and stretched to the brim. We're going to do that one day Angel when you're ready. You're going to beg us to fuck this pussy, and you're going to take every thick fucking inch and love it."

My heart thunders with excitement at the wicked image Xander paints in my head. My pussy drips in response and Knox bites down on my shoulder, not hard enough to pierce the skin but enough to send a wave of intense pleasure clenching through my core.

Simultaneously they withdraw their fingers, the scent of my desperately wet arousal filling the space between us.

Over my shoulder, they offer each other the very finger that was just inside me. In an almost ritualistic moment, they feed each other a taste of my pussy.

Xander rolls his eyes into his head and opens them with a growl, his pupils blown, irises rimmed in gold.

"You taste so fucking delicious Angel."

Behind me, Knox growls in agreement, his hands reaching forward to cup my breasts as Xander lowers himself burying his face between my open thighs.

Xander's tongue runs through my folds, lapping up my moisture, sucking my clit, and probing my pussy with his fingers. Pleasure so intense makes me buck into his face. He grasps my hips to still me attacking my pussy like it is his last meal.

Knox cups my chin, and turns my mouth to his, swallowing my gasping pleasure, tasting it with his tongue as he kneads my breasts, tweaking my nipples. Every nerve in my body sets alight.

I writhe on Knox's lap unable to contain the building orgasm they are bringing me to faster than I could ever have imagined.

Knox's erection presses hard under my ass as he pulls me down grinding up into me as I push into Xander's face.

"Freya," Knox groans into my shoulder. Xander pumps his fingers into me curling, twisting, and scissoring until I'm gasping for breath and writhing so hard I can't take anymore.

"She's ready, take her," Xander growls as desperation for release claws inside me.

Xander pulls away crawling across the bed to sit against the headboard. Knox handles me like I'm weightless twisting me into his arms to carry me to where Xander sits laying me in the crook of his hip. Xander's straining erection, still encased in his boxers, is so close to my face I can smell his excitement and see the dampness where his anticipation leaked. He palms himself without shame looking down at me hungrily.

"You'll be ready for this soon Angel." He strokes my hair with sudden gentleness.

"I've never tasted anything as sweet as you Angel. I can't wait to fuck your tight pussy." He growls and my eyes find Knox's as he crawls toward me on the bed. His boxers gone, I gasp as his full erection, thicker and longer than I imagined, curves upward to the ceiling as he kneels before me, his hands spreading my legs slowly and bending them back.

Xander grabs my knees holding me open, wide, and fully exposed in a way that has me blushing.

I fling an arm over my face, but Knox growls.

"Keep your hands on the bed, don't move them or I'll have to tie them up."

There must be something wrong with me because the thought has me mewling instead of terrifying me.

"Interesting," Knox smirks as I obey, placing my hands on the bed, clutching the fabric as he lowers down.

"My turn." He growls, his face vanishing between my thighs. Grabbing my ass cheeks, he spreads them wide running his tongue around the rim of my asshole.

I squeeze my eyes tight completely embarrassed that he is even doing this, and equally aroused at the sensation, the wickedly, dirty, and erotic pleasure he gives me as he presses his tongue into the tight space, probing and tasting a part of my body I never once thought of sexually but which Knox suddenly makes me fully aware of as an erogenous zone I didn't know I had.

I moan as he continues his exploration moving up to my wet opening, curling his tongue, and sliding the thick muscle inside me.

Xander leans over me, my legs cupped firmly in his palms.

"You like that Angel? Does it feel good?" He whispers.

"Yes," I gasp as Knox clasps his lips around my clit sucking hard while he sinks two fingers into my wet weeping hole.

I moan grasping Xander's forearms as I buckle beneath Knox, my already over-sensitive core clenching and throbbing in anticipation.

"Knox, please, I can't," I beg. I buck again and with a growl, he rises over me. His eyes blown and dark with arousal, his lips shining with my juice.

Knox rises, planting kisses up my belly, across my breasts, suckling my nipples, squeezing my flesh until I'm barely able to comprehend anything beyond the burning need in my clenching dripping pussy to have his cock fill me completely.

"Knox", I plead unashamed of my need.

He growls before rising off my breasts, his lips capture mine, and I feel his cock probe my entrance, lining up. Xander strokes my hair as I stiffen in anticipation.

"Relax and breath Angel," Xander whispers stroking my hair.

"Look at me," Knox demands, his voice thick and strained,

I lose myself in his beautiful, gold-rimmed hazel eyes, and watch as they glaze over. He draws Xander into his link as he pushes firmly into me both of them groaning simultaneously.

"Fuck she's so tight," Knox groans.

Pain grips me as Knox's girth stretches me wide. I close my eyes, tears spilling at the intense pain.

"Do it quickly Knox," Xander instructs, his voice thick. With a deep growl, Knox thrusts hard, breaking through, swallowing my cry of pain with a hard kiss.

Xander strokes my hair, wiping my tears.

"So good Angel. So beautiful."

Between them, they rain kisses over my skin. I feel so full in every way. Knox's cock buried deep inside me stretched by his girth.

Thank the fucking goddess for super healing because I feel like I'm about to rip in half. The pain dissipates and pure pleasure takes over as Knox begins to move slowly in and out of me.

My hands glide down the chiseled muscles of his back, I sink my claws into his perfect hard ass.

"More." I moan, feeling myself build again as he growls. He thrusts with deliberately drawn-out strokes, pushing deeper and harder with each movement. I feel every inch deep inside me, pleasure so excruciating and sweet building.

Behind me Xander groans, his own desperate desire seeping from him as he watches his brother fuck me, pushing me to the edge.

"That's it, Angel. Come for us, let go," Xander whispers, stroking my sweat-dampened hair.

"Fuck!" Knox growls, his pace becoming frantic. I clutch him, my arms around his neck holding on for dear life as tears roll down my face. An explosion bursts inside me, waves of pleasure crashing as I clench around Knox's cock in a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Knox!" I scream as I come. Pleasure, unlike anything I've ever known, ripples through me as I buck beneath him with an uncontrollable writhing rhythm.

"Freya!" He echoes, thrusting hard into me one last time. His cock explodes and warm wet liquid fills me inside.

Over and over my pussy clenches, and my heart feels like it's going to burst from my chest.

I barely have time to open my eyes when Knox rolls us over pulling out of me but holding me tight against his chest.

"It's not over Freya, that's just the beginning." He growls into my ear.

I gasp as Xander grabs my hips raising them high as Knox holds me down to his chest.

Kneeling in the space behind me, his cock head probes my wet dripping pussy, running up and down the wet slit.

"Draw your wolf, Angel. I'm going to fuck you hard." Xander growls. Gasping I draw Hela out. She comes eagerly, willing to take the challenge Xander gives.

Knox pulls me into a deep kiss, his tongue stroking mine, taking my scream of pleasure as Xander slams his thick cock into my tender pussy, rocking me hard into Knox's firm arms.

Knox braces me against his chest as Xander grasps my hips pounding me ruthlessly. I've never felt pleasure and pain like this. I gasp for air, clutching onto Knox unable to keep up with the demon inside Xander.

The sound of wet fluids, slick bodies, and our groans fills the room.

Knox reaches between us to circle my clit. Xander palms my ass, a thumb stroking the wet flesh between us then presses against my asshole. I gasp as Xander reaches forward and Knox sucks his thumb, holding my eyes.

"We have so much to give you, will you take us?" Knox whispers, stroking my hair as Xander's thumb probes my ass while his cock wreaks havoc on my insides.

"Yes," I moan giving up my body to these wolves.

Intense pressure fills my body as Xander's thumb pushes into my ass.

"Oh gods," I choke at the fullness and overwhelming pleasure as they play my body.

Knox circles my clit while his mouth takes mine, his tongue silky, sensuous, and delicious. Xander holds his thumb firm in my ass as he slams his cock hard and relentlessly into my pussy.

The intensity is beyond anything I ever expected to feel. Unable to hold back I pull away from Knox's kiss and scream as they bring me to another shattering orgasm that explodes in waves of blinding pleasure.

Xander's growl is loud and almost pain-filled.

"Fuck, your so fucking tight." His body shakes as he comes violently, pushing me down into Knox, who sucks the scream from my lips drawing me back to his mouth, and stroking his tongue on mine.

Time moves in a way I'm unaware of as I collapse on Knox's chest, his mouth soothing and languid as he continues to kiss me with a gentleness so contrasting with the ferocious fucking I just received from his brother.

Xander stays fixed inside me like he can't bear to leave. He shifts his weight but keeps me wedged between him and Knox.

Stroking my back and ass he kisses my shoulder and nape.

"That was perfection, my Angel."

Knox's satisfied hum of agreement is the last thing I hear before I pass out.

When I come to, I'm laying on my back, staring at the ceiling still dazed, as Xander rains kisses on my shoulders and Knox gently cleans up the mess between my legs with a damp cloth.

Xander whispers words of praise I barely comprehend as I drift, exhausted physically and emotionally.

Silent tears roll down my face as Knox and Xander wrap their limbs around me cocooning me between them.

They kept their word. I'm ruined. They've fucking ruined me. I'll never want anyone else in my life except them. I am completely and irrevocably theirs.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 77 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
116K 3.1K 46
What would happen if your mate was someone you knew you couldn't and shouldn't be with? Would you go through all obstacles to be together, would you...
85.4K 2.8K 51
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
42.2K 2.1K 41
The last thing Mateo Kane wants is a mate. As the second born Alpha son, with no responsibilities, his plans for himself do not include settling down...