Shame/ bottom Yoongi [Gang au...

By ra2bunn

The boys being obsessed over Yoongi and trying to make him theirs. Gang au. "Can't we take hi-" "Gosh Namjo... More

#
_
-
(
)
@
&
'
/
;
!
?
*
°
¥
§
{
¢
𝕜00Ⓚ
♂♂
D
O
N
T
C
A
W
I
S
H
Y
O
U
R
B
O
Y
F
R
I
E
N
D
W
A
S
H
O
T
L
I
K
E
M
E
V
𝕔
𝕠
𝕔
^><^
¦¬¦
¢
¢;]
[]
{}
¬^¬
.\\\\.
~¡~
-&-
#2
##2

564 24 7
By ra2bunn

Jimin was still smiling like an idiot, while pushing small kisses on Yoongis neck.

"Now~ turn around, butt up" Jimin said in a humming voice and waiting for Yoongi to do as told only for him to stare a few seconds unsure at the male.

"Turn around?"

"Yes turn around and lean down, you know on all fours and just pushing your butt up. That'll do it" Jimin tried to explain, Yoongi trying to do as told without feeling like an idiot and grabbing the bedsheets a little tighter as jimin spead his legs more.

"Relax Baby.. It's gonna be alright, no worries okay?" Taehyung said and moved an hand in Yoongis hair to play with it.

"How about this, you can lean onto me if you'd like, I'm gonna be right here for you to look at" Taehyung smiled, leaning back and pulling Yoongi back on him for the male to put his head on his stomach.

"You're ready now?.. You two do look cute in that position not gonna lie" Jimin chuckled a little, moving his hands on Yoongis butt who tried his best to relax.

"Come on Jiminie, don't let him wait even longer" Taehyung said and moved a hand in Yoongis hair to relax the male, Jimin humming as an answer and slowly going for it, making sure Yoongi was fine and gave him some time to relax, leaning down to kiss his back.

"Feeling alright?.. Need some more time?" The smaller asked a bit worried, rubbing Yoongis sides who slowly nodded his head.

Jimin gave Yoongi all the time he needed, making sure to keep rubbing his side while Taehyung played with Yoongis hair.

"You're already looking so good right now.. Feeling blessed now don't you?" he then asked looking at jimin who could only smile a bit and nod his head.

"I do.. Probably gonna see Yoongi as some kind of god after this" Jimin chuckled and after another minute of complimenting Yoongi with Taehyung the smaller gave a small nod.

"R-ready" they both could hear, Jimin slowly starting to thrust his hips and groaning whenever he got some kind of big reaction from Yoongis body.

"Doing well baby, moan as much as you want" Taehyung grinned, petting Yoongis head and just watching as he didn't want to overwhelm the smaller too much with this new situation.

Jimin kept speeding up his tempo, grabbing the males hips a bit tighter, a satisfied grin on his lips as he hears Yoongis moans which only turned louder, as some kind of approval that jimin was doing pretty well.

Taehyung meanwhile was pretty much just focused on Yoongi on his lower stomach who moaned like crazy and held onto his waist, slightly digging his nails in Taes skin, which the male didn't mind.

"Good job baby.. Just a little more" Taehyung hummed, pushing Yoongis hair out of his face to have a better look at him.

"So pretty damn.."

"Fuck~ I'm gonna cum inside you Yoongi doll" Jimin warned ignoring a small whine, though Taehyung knew that the smaller probably was already thinking about how that meant he had to get cleaned up later.

"Just relax baby, We're gonna take good care of you later" Taehyung said and gave Yoongis shoulder a small rub, shortly after hearing an rather more whiny moan as Yoongi came the second time that day, clinging more onto Taehyung as jimin thrusted a few more times before also cumming inside the smaller and just slowly pulling out taking a few deep breaths while staring at Yoongi.

It was clearly a lustful look he got from jimin, the male having waited for this to finally happen since quite a while now.

Yoongi slowly leaning up, red faced, out of breath and slightly teary eyed while he looked back to jimin was however a type of look which gave jimin the chills. Not in some kind of bad way, rather as some kind of new addiction.

"You're fine Jiminie?" Taehyung asked seeing Jimin just staring at Yoongi, also red faced which was pretty much unusual for the male.

"I-yeah of course!" Jimin quickly said fanning his face and chuckling a bit.

"Just got distracted by this beauty"

Yoongi was still trying to calm down, Taehyung pushing some kisses over his face helping him a bit and taking a deep breath once being finally able to properly lay down, Taehyung leaning again above him and putting Yoongis legs over his shoulders.

"You look so good underneath.. This is the best part Jiminie, you clearly made a loss not being able to look at his face" Taehyung said like a pro, looking at jimin who was cleaning himself a bit up and then moved besides Yoongi to peck his lips.

"I know, that's why I'm gonna watch now, really really good" He said and pushed another kiss on Yoongis forehead.

"My turn though, dont steal too many of my kisses" Taehyung smiled pecking Yoongis lips quickly, the smaller looking a second at both of them before pulling Taehyung a bit closer with his legs as a sign that he was ready.

"Ready? Alright, I'm gonna be a bit faster than last time though, after all you're now a bit more experienced" Tae smiled and got into position before pushing inside the smaller making sure he wasn't hurting him and stopping once fully in.

"Look at that, took Taehyung even better than me. Probably because I've done so well" Jimin grinned, moving a hand to Yoongis lips and brushing his thumb against them.

"Want me to start baby?" Taehyung asked teasingly rolling his hips and stopping after a few seconds.

Yoongi let out a shaky breath, quickly nodding his head as an answer and waiting for Taehyung to do something only for the male to do nothing instead.

"You know what I wanna hear~ just like last time. The magic words"

"You want him to say abracadabra?" Jimin asked a bit confused, only to get an sight from Taehyung, who then looked back at Yoongi.

"Come on Yoongi, not gonna statrt properly until you-hey hey no moving on your own!" Taehyung said a bit louder at the end, moving his hands on Yoongis hips to stop them from moving.

The smaller whined a bit annoyed before deciding to give in as Taehyung again rolled his hips.

"You're missing out baby~"

"O-okay!.. I-I love you, now start" the male said rather annoyed, getting a big smile from Taehyung who was still pleased to hear the words even though Yoongi sounded annoyed as fuck.

"That's what you wanted to hear?" Jimin asked rather surprised never having heard Yoongi say anything close to that and watching a bit taken back when Taehyung started to thrust inside the smaller.

"..i wanna hear him say that to me as well" Jimin mumbled and pushed a small kiss on Yoongis cheek.

"Can you say that to me as well?" Jimin asked the smaller who was rather focused on what Taehyung was doing and holding onto the bedsheets for dear life.

"F-fuck you" Yoongi only mumbled between a few moans, jimin giving the male a pout and pecking his lips a few times.

"Just once.. Please please please~" Jimin begged to which Yoongi could only look a bit frustrated not liking how he couldn't say no to anyone who would ask him that nicely.

"l-love you" he simply said, receiving an happy giggle from jimin who happily leant back

Taehyung who watched the two could only smile a bit though decided to really go for it once jimin got what he wanted and leaning more down to Yoongi to peck his lips and kiss him a few more times while thrusting a little harder.

"So good~ feeling so good Yoongi" the taller mumbled, a few low moans leaving his lips and pretty much grinning widely when he felt Yoongis hands on his back.

Yoongi was by now a pretty much mess, whining loudly at every thrust, tights trembling and face red looking like he was about to cry at any second.

"I really get hard just looking at him getting fucked like that" Jimin commented while watching.

"My turn.. So fucking stunning" Taehyung groaned keeping Yoongi as close as possible and watching the male as much as he could while thrusting.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to cum the third time, a few tears escaping his eyes as Taehyung wasn't done yet and kept going for a little longer, digging his nails more in the males back once he came inside Yoongi and pushed a few pecks on his lips.

"Good job~ you've enjoyed this pretty much for someone who kept avoiding us" Taehyung grinned, while pulling out, looking at the messy boy who didn't reply anything and just grumbled a bit.

"I'm gonna fill a bath for you two, I'm gonna take a quick shower and clean up this mess here" Taehyung said standing up and walking to the bathroom while jimin was left with Yoongi.

"That definitely went better than I expected.. Also love you too" Jimin said and pecked Yoongis lips, cuddling the male while Tae was getting everything ready.

"Can't you be a bit quicker?"

"I'm trying my best"

"Not good enough then"

Yoongi and Jimin sat in the bathtub, Taehyung being already done and Yoongi being a bit annoyed how Jimin took too long to clean him.

"You've made me dirty you clean it." Yoongi huffed crossing his arms and looking towards the door as he heard Taehyung.

"Again? Yoongi it takes time to clean you up, especially since we did two rounds." Taehyung said, having had the exact same problem the last time.

Once that was done, the two kept cuddling Yoongi for an hour or two until the male fell asleep, the two falling asleep as well and the next day pretty much having to deal with Yoongi who was annoyed at both of them for seducing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 563 17
° 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆 ° •~Y/n tries her best to survive in the world ,she face a lot of hardship being only a teenager ,she's having no one b...
5K 143 14
This is a sequel to 'Get back with him' and 'No choice', but can be read separately. "I thought I would be able to forget, but it seems I can't." Ta...
72.8K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...
CARNIVAL ; By ™

Fanfiction

279K 16.1K 25
⠀" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. ⠀⠀I hate how cute you are. ⠀⠀I hate how much I just want to touch you when you're...