The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since th... More

AUTHORS NOTE
1 - Crescent City
2. Siroccos
3. Inzane
4. Going Up
5. Everything
6. Two
7. Hunger
8. Balcony
9. Freya's Claim
10. My wolves
12. Ruined
13. Mistakes
14. Deal
15. Friday
16. 2 am
17. Ours
18. Happy
19. Crescent Ridge
20. Yes
21. Ours
22. Catching Feelings
23. Genesis Bill
24. Losing Her
25. Gage
26.
27. Bane
28. Bonds
29. War
30. Power
31. Neo
32. Luna
33. Howler
34. Tattoos
35. Kings Court
36. Alpha King
37. Death
38. Luna Accession
39. Choosing

11. Worthy

1.7K 71 0
By BreeRosebury

FREYA

I gasp as Xander runs a hand up my waist cupping a tender breast and squeezing it hard through the fabric of my dress.

The image he plants in my mind of what he and Knox plan for me makes me breathless with anticipation. In response to the illicitness, my panties soak as I pool between my legs.

Suddenly the elevator doors fling open and Knox sweeps me into his arms stepping out onto the penthouse floor. I hold on surprised as he nuzzles into my neck drawing my scent.

Instead of turning down the hall toward my apartment as I expected, we turn the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" I ask confused.

"Hey neighbor," Xander smirks as we reach a door identical to mine.

"You live here too?" I ask surprised.

"You chose my lair to live in Angel," he chuckles as he opens the door leading us into the apartment which is identical in layout to mine.

Xander doesn't bother with lights. The glow of the city illuminates the apartment through the wall of windows.

I barely get a chance to look around. Knox carries me directly down the hall to the master bedroom.

My heart thuds as anticipation and reality of what I'm doing sink in.

Behind us, I hear clothing drop to the floor, the sound of a zip being undone hitting my ears like a screeching freight train.

Knox sets me down to stand beside the edge of the bed. Moving behind me my view of Xander opens up and my mouth drops open.

Naked except for tight boxer briefs barely containing his large straining erection, Xander is a marvel of muscular beauty, unlike anything I've ever seen before.

A wide black ink tattoo runs following the shape of his collar bones. Its dark swirls match the thick dark bands on his wrists.

Every inch of him is chiseled perfection. I choke on a whimper as my eyes trail the defined vee disappearing into his briefs to the large swelling below.

He smirks brushing my flushed and heated cheek.

"Look all you want, Angel, it's all for you."

So focused am I on devouring every inch of skin and sinew Xander offers my eyes, I barely note Knox unzipping my dress until it falls at my feet in a pile of heavy fabric.

I rush to cover my breasts, blushing furiously as I stand between them naked except for a white scrap of lace thong.

Knox grabs my wrists holding them firmly at my side so Xander can see me in full. He kisses my bare shoulder.

"No hiding Freya, you're beautiful, don't be ashamed of it."

Xander closes the distance between us, his knuckles running down the edge of my breast, my nipples pucker in reaction to his touch.

"It's a fucking crime to clothe this body." He growls.

Knox lets my wrists go. Partially in defense, partially in an irresistible need to touch his skin, my palms find home on Xander's chest.

His heart thuds beneath my palms matching the thundering of my own. It gives me some comfort and confidence knowing this beast of a man feels as excited as I do.

Xander looks over my shoulder at Knox. Something passes between them as they link each other. Annoyed I tap Xander's chest drawing his eyes back to me.

"Don't do that. Don't talk to each other like I'm not here." I grumble looking up into his darkened hazel eyes.

He chuckles, running a hand down my waist.

"Sorry Angel. I'm just negotiating with my brother. Since he gets your pussy first I want the first kiss." He tilts his head running his thumb across my bottom lip and I forget what breathing is.

The way Xander talks to me, so crude and yet so honest keeps me off balance.

I feel like I should be angry or insulted but I don't. I'm so turned on.

Behind me Knox presses his chest against my back, his hands burn my skin as they glide over my hips. His fingertips are calloused and hard, but his touch is gentle, almost reverent as they run back up tracing the curve of my naked spine.

My head swims as Xander follows suit, exploring the curves and valleys on my body. His touch is firmer more confident, similar and so different at the same time to Knox's.

I feel like my body is being worshiped, a feeling I could get addicted to.

Knox turns me around to face him and Xander groans, his hands cupping my bare ass exposed by the thong. I can barely breathe or think as his hands move firmly on my hyper-sensitive skin.

"I want to sink my teeth into this ass," Xander growls in my ear squeezing harder.

I moan as Xander buries his face in my shoulder. He wraps an arm around my waist, pressing his hard cock into my back.

I watch mesmerized as Knox unbuttons his dress shirt slowly. Each inch of skin he exposes makes me hungry to see more.

The shirt drops to the floor. His chest is tattooed in the same way as Xander's with only a slight difference in the pattern. I stare as his hands unbuckle his belt, my throat constricting. Xander cups my breasts, his thumbs running over my hardened nipples as I watch Knox unzip his pants. They fall and I swallow, the fullness of his erection outlined perfectly beneath his black boxer briefs.

My head swoons as he cups my chin, lifting my face to his. Knox runs his knuckles gently down my cheek and I feel myself drowning in his burning hazel eyes.

Xander and Knox's heat and unraveling lust surround me.

I shiver, suddenly afraid.

I'm about to have sex for the first time. With two men. Large, phenomenally strong Alphas who are not my mates. My vulnerability in this situation hits me hard.

Knox sees the hesitation in my eyes, his brows crossing. He strokes my cheek again.

"Freya. We won't hurt you. I promise you we never will. You hold all the cards here, if you want to leave you can go right now. But if you stay, Xander and I will fuck you in every possible way we can because you deserve to be worshiped and pleasured as the Goddess intended. Once we take you, no one else will ever touch your body because only we will be able to satisfy the warrior in you. The warrior that decided tonight Xander would be yours. The warrior that claimed us. The warrior that knows one wolf is not enough for her. You will be ours after this, do you understand?"

My heart beats a staccato, Knox's firm meaning clear.

"Do you understand Freya?" He demands my response again, his grip on my chin tightening slightly.

"Yes," I whisper through my constricted throat.

Knox nods dropping his hand from my face and suddenly I feel the cold air around me as Xander lets go of his embrace around my body.

My arms wrap around my chest as Knox and Xander sit on the edge of the bed before me.

"You decide what happens next Freya," Knox says his voice strained.

My mouth dries at the vision before me. I look down at the two wolves, perfect specimens of Alpha males, oozing sexual power and dominance which they reign in to give me a choice.

Knox's words ring loud and clear in my mind. If I don't leave now, he will never let me go. But the decision is mine.

I feel Xander's eyes burning his desire into my naked flesh. There is a fierceness beneath his playfulness. He will show me no mercy and part of me relishes the thought.

Knox keeps his emotions at bay and of all things I want to see him unleashed. I want to feel him crumble for me. He spoke words that touched a corner of myself I thought I had kept hidden.

I am greedy. I always have been. I'm never satisfied and I always want more, and push for more. Gage's rejection did something to me and for years kept me hiding my light under a bushel. Knox sees me.

Licking my lips I step forward and drop to my knees before them, placing a trembling hand on a knee each. I blush as I feel their hungry eyes on my bare breasts. Their muscles bunch beneath my hands. I hear their breathing quicken as they anticipate my next words, watching my every move as if ready to pounce.

"You are worthy. I've found what I was waiting for." I whisper.

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 797 9
"You can fight me all you want, Grace, but you can't ignore what you feel for me forever. If neither of us reject each other the bond only grows stro...
946K 42.8K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
85.9K 2.8K 51
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
466K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...