Mr and Mrs Arjun๐Ÿ’œ

Av luv_scribblez

Love.... the lil unknown secret psychology it holds is, for every heart that longs for love, there is another... Mer

Hey My Readers!!!
Prologue
Cast and Crew
Chapter:1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 14 Part-2
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter 16 Part-2
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 18 Part-2
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter:23
Chapter:23 Part-2
Chapter: 24
Chapter:24 Part-2
Chapter:24 Part-3 Arjun's Romantic Confession
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter: 31
Chapter:32
Chapter: 33
Chapter:34
Chapter:36
Chapter:36 Part- 2
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:39 Part-2 Aru's Romantic Confession
Chapter:39 Part- 3 Neethanada
Chapter: 40
Chapter:41
Chapter: 42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44
Chapter: 45
Chapter:46
Chapter: 46 Part-2
Chapters:47
Chapter 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 49 Part -2
Chapter:50
Chapter: 50 Part-2
Chapter:50 Part-2 Contd...
Chapter:50 Part-3
Chapter 50: Part-3 Contd...
Chapter 50: Part-4
Chapter:50 Part-5
Chapter:50 Part-5 Contd...
Chapter: 50 Part-6
Chapter:50 Part-6 Contd...
Chapter:50 Part-6 contd II..
Chapter:50 Part-7
Chapter: 50 Part-7 The Wedding
Chapter: 51
Chapter:52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter:56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter:61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 63 Part-2
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 66 Part-2
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 67 Part-2
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 68 Part-2
Chapter 69

Chapter:35

5.1K 488 235
Av luv_scribblez

Fam I have a kind request....one lil sister of our family is not well and she is in hospital now....I want every single pure soul who reads this chap to pray for her atleast for 10-15 seconds fam!!!!! Ur heartfull prayers will surely make her soul to gain her lost wellness again....Please do this fam... please....

************************************

Recap: Arjun's words of love made aru get her life back and later Arjun gave his motherly warmth to make her rest peacefully after a rollercoaster day of their life...

Let's Start!!!

Arjun was immeresed in deepest thoughts about Aru that stuffed his heart for the whole night....

Every second filled him more with love for her and the perfect evidence for it was how tight he was holding her now.....and proportionally every second filled him with even more guilt that kept his eyes moist throughout the night....

His only fear was will Aru give him one single chance for their love and life again...that made him kiss her hair again and again like there is no tomorrow muttering sorry every passing moment for hurting her....

It was almost 7:00 in the next Morning but Arjun did not shut his eyes even for a second...

He was hugging Aru tightly with one arm by her waist inside his shirt and the other arm around her schoulder and rested his head on hers completely prisoning her in his protective embrace and she had her face burried in his heart hugging him tightly by his waist and the other arm clutching his heart.....

Aru's forhead formed mild wrinkles as she was gaining her consious lil by lil...

Slowly she tired opening her eyes after blinking multiple times and Arjun could sense it as she blinked against his bare skin and his heart beat started to raise thinking how she will react....but her orbs welleup in the split of second when she felt herself in the most safest acquiescence of love.....

Yesterday till the last second.... till she fell unconcisious her lips only voiced his name in hope, fear, pain, sufferings, trust, faith and what not.....

And her hopes and beleifs has never bypassed her when it comes to him....he has always been a man of her hopes....

may be situation turned him worse yesterday and it was definitely a cruel fatal play....still he tried proving himself and he proved it too...

She slowly raised her head and looked at his face...their eyes welleup with different emotions of love when their orbs met their pairs....and their lips curved to a smile of emotions and her smile bought a mild calmness to his vigorously beating heart...

He kissed her forehead and tears rolled down their cheeks....

Aju: I'm sorry aru ma..... sorry....

She closed her eyes with tears and happiness.....he pecked her forehead again and again and her broken heart started to gain it's life not knowing the fatal play has still not come to an end.....

She again leaned on his chest snuggling more into his heart with tears that's when she noted her top in the dustbin..... she looked at herself down and her lips curved into love when she saw her in his shirt......

she instantly remembered him telling....

not everyone here is Arjun to look you with only love aru....ne en munnadi epdi ninalum I can still hold myself just seeing ur eyes....I swear....only I can....

She saw his shirt left unbuttoned and her eyes welled up more....he did not wanna look her anywhere except her eyes not even to bend down to lock the buttons....she kissed his shirt with eyes closed....

Again she remembered him saying...

I know my girl will never bare someone seeing her asserts except me even for a second....

Aru mv: True Aju ma...true....I can't bear even that bastard trying to  touch my hand....I can't bear even his eyes seeing me like...like....it was hell disgusting aju....hell disgusting.....

when he touched my body here and there I felt like burning myself completely that second Aju....

I can't bear any man touching me Aju....any man even seeing me wrong....only u....only u should touch me....u should see anything and everything of me....I felt it in every feminal cell of mine Aju...if anything wrong would have happened I swear...I would have killed myself Aju...

inspite of several unfortunate things that happened yesterday between us this mere thought of how you handle me like a feather made me love you more Aju ma...and I love you so much....

even if I was awake I would have longed like a hell to cover me with ur sweat shirt Aju ma....I swear....that's my the safest embrace...and I love you more for doing this to me....

Aju ma...enaku theriyum da....Unala ena vitu iruka mudiyathunu therium...ne kandipa ena thedi varuvanu enaku therium....I know our love will defenitely bypass ur anger one day but u came for us so soon Aju ma....

athunala tha Chandru appa elamae solidalam nu sonapo kuda na avara sola vidala....en solanum Aju ma....soli puriya vekanuma na un mela vechuruka love va....apdi panatha love va aju....I know we don't need all those....na panathu ethuvum unaku theriya vena....epome vena...

nethu na panathu thapave irukatum....apdiye irukatum....still see...our love made u come to me some how and give me a chance again..... that's our love Aju ma...and that's what I beleived.....

I want u to come back to me only for our love in present in any case and it happened......wat more do I need Aju......I love you....I love you so much...(thinking all these tears were rolling down her cheeks and she hugged him more tightly)

Sensing her tearing more he removed his shoulder hold from her and lifted her head up and wiped her tears and kissed her eyes muttering sorry.....

She opened her eyes and gave him a heartfelt smile and kissed his forehead...

he gently caressed her hurted cheeks with welledup eyes and whispered sorry again and kissed it slowly everywhere and she closed her eyes feeling her pain getting better with his softness clutching his shoulders tight......

When his hands moved on her bare skin inside his shirt in the midst of the kisses his finger traced the stiches on her body......

She felt something different when he traced the stiches again and again and opened her eyes and saw him and he stopped kissing and saw her with tears whispering...

Aju: Thankyou aru ma.... thankyou for giving me this life.....thank you so much for everything.....una na purinjukave ila aru...u have done everything that no girl can even dare to think...sorry....very sorry for hurting u....ithelam theriyama na una evalo hurt panite d...sorry aru ma....(tears)

She was hell schoked.....Her welledup eyes grew wide and her heart and world completely stopped....

Aru mv: Aju...apo unaku elame therinjuducha.....Chandru appa solitara.....na sola kudathunu avalo soliyum solitara....athunala tha ne marubadi vanthiya aju.....elam sonathu nala tha vanthiya...

ena kashta paduthite na thanga matan nu nenachu ne thirumba varalaya...enakaga varalaya.....na ithelam panenu sonathunala tha ne vanthiya aju ma.....

Ithuthana na nadaka vena nu nenche.....ipo kuda nenachane da....soli puriya vecha na senjathuku arthamae ilama poidum nu thana na avalo kastamu thangune....ana ipo athutha nadanthurukula.....

apo ne un aru ma kaga varala la aju...u did not come for our present but u came knowing what Arradhana had done for u in the past...y did u do this to me aju ma....y....(tears rolled down her cheeks continuously)

He did not understand what made her tear like this.....

Aju: Aru ma.... Enachu....en alara....rombo valikutha ma....(he asked caressing her cheeks)

She closed her eyes in pain and immediately got up from him and sat on the bed with tears....her heart was bleeding in unbearable torments.....

He got up from the bed puzzled....

Aju: Aru ma Enachu...

She saw him completely broken saying....

Aru: Don't cal me like that Arjun...please don't call me like that....It's Arradhana....Arradhana for u... thankyou Arjun.... thankyou so much....(broken tone with tears)

Said she removed her trips sutures and took the kurthi that Chandu had bought for her to change and ran to the restroom crying....

Arjun had a thunder bang in his heart.....he could not process what is even happening....his heart killed him now with an unknown guilt of what he has done to create this sudden change in her.....

the way she saw him and spoke to him now, completely blowed him into blood drops....yesterday when he killed her with his words even then she did not behave this way.....but what made react this way now in seconds....

She came out of the rest room after changing and saw him with welledup eyes and her face completely turned pink with tearing and Arjun's heart killed him more when he saw her.....

she gave his shirt not even looking at him saying....

Aru: Thankyou Arjun....(broken tone)

Arjun's eyes welledup....

Aju: Aru ma Enachu....en ipdi nadanthukara....(torn tone)

She did not answer anything and placed his shirt on the bed and  Started moving swiftly towards the door....

He quickly got up from the cot and ran behind her and caught her wrist...she stopped but did not turn....

Aru: Kai vidunga Arjun....

Aju: Aru Enachu unaku....en d ipdi pesara....en Enkita yaro mari pesara....pls aru ma...(pleading tone)

Aru: Kai vindunganu sona Arjun....(louder tone)

He was schoked....

Aju: Aru en ipdi elam Enkita pesara.... kashtama iruku d enaku....na theriyama panite d...please give me one chance aru ma.... sathiyama ini namma life la na epovum ipdi pana mate... Sorry aru ma...pls...

Aru: en kaiya vidunga Arjun...pls...

Aju: Aru pls... stop calling me Arjun and addressing me with respect....Its paining me aru ma...En d achu unaku....(louder tone)

She turned to him and saw his eyes and said....

Aru: Maranthutingala.... You ordered me to call that way...and I'm just obeying ur commands Arjun....

Arjun saw her with loads of gulit....

Aju: That came out of Anger aru ma...pls....I did not mean it...en d purinjuka matira....I'm Sorry.....I did not know what u have done is everything for me....ne athukaga evalo kasta patrukanu theriyama na pesite aru ma....sorry d....pls...

She was not able to bear him telling that he knows everything again and again and came back only knowing that....

Aru: Enough Arjun....I said pls call me Arradhana....unga Aru ma epovo Sethu poita Arjun...nenga yaro nu nenachu enta pesitu irukinga....it's Arradhana here....now pls leave me....

Arjun's heart was hell shattered.... She started pulling her hand from him...

Aju: Aru pls don't do this....en d ipdi pesitu iruka...na thappu panite...ilanu solala...enaku ena thandana vena kudu...I will not spare a word against you....

ana en d ena enamo pesara.....kashtama iruku d Enaku....ne oru vati enakaga uyira kuduthathu pathatha....don't even say like this aru pls.... thanga mudila enala....

She closed her eyes not able to hear anything more from him...

She pulled her hands with a force and started moving and his wounded hands hit the table nearby and he winced in pain and it started bleeding again...

Aju: Aaaaahhhh....aru maaaaa.....(paining tone)

She immediately stopped in her way and turned to him....

Her welledup eyes grew wide seeing his bleeding hands...thats it....she forget everything that happened till that second and ran to him and caught his hands...

Aru: Aju maaa....Enachu... Enachu aju...kaila epdi adi patuchu...ratham varuthu Aju ma...ena ivalo periya katu aju...ena pana....ena pana aju...Aioooo ratham varuthu...

sorry aju.... na theriyama panite Aju....unaku adi patrukanu therila Aju.....na pakala....sorry Aju ma...sorry theriyama panite Aju....Aiooo ratham....(hell panicked tone)

She immediately tore her dupata and tied on his hands and held it tight to stop the bleeding....

He saw her with tears...she rushed to the cupboard and took the first aid kit and came to him...she moved him to the bed holding his bleeding hands and sat there nursing his wounds with tears...

being a reputed cardiac surgeon still she shivvered to even touch her man's  wounds.....he did not speak even a word and just looked at her eyes trembling in pain for him and his heart fell more and more for his girl and her pureness...

nursing the wounds she was continuously asking...

Aru: Aju epdi adi patuchu Aju...ena pana...en da ipdi panra...paru Aju...evalo ratham nu paru...

Unaku evalo valikum nu theriuma aju unaku....valikum Aju ma....un kai avalo valikum...enaku tha da athu therium...enaku matu tha therium...

ena pana aju....enkita solirukalam la....na itha kuda pakala paru aju.....ela en thappu tha....na theriyama panite aju....sorry aju.... rombo sorry aju...(purest tears)

He couldn't even speak anything and saw her with love and tears but she kept asking him again and again tearing more being completely restless....

when she completed nursing she looked him and saw his eyes and his smile of boundless love....

That's when she realised she forgot everything that has happened few mins before....and hung her head and closed her eyes tightly not able to face him....

He lifted her face and cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead deeply and leaned their foreheads together and she was not able to do anything and saw him with tears....

Aju: This is y I love you aru...this is y I love you so so much....I love you Aru ma....u r truely truely unconditional.....u can't even try anything except love when it comes to me...and u r making me feel it every second d....unala ena kashta paduthara mari nadika kuda mudiyala  aru.....en d....en ipdi panra...ena venum unaku....(love tone)

he looked her with the deepest love and she could not even see him.....she removed his hand slowly from her cheeks and turned her face facing the wall saying.....

Aru: Arjun pls....I'm a doctor and u were just a patient now....en kanu munadi nenga valila kathunapo enala paka mudila....so I nursed ur bleeding hands.....nengala ethum nenaikathiga....pls...

He again turned her to face him and said...

Aju: (with a chucckle) just patient kaga ivalo thudichu poviya aru...ivalo aluviya ne....un Kannu ivalo vali katuma d.....

enakaga yarume aluthathu ila d....ne matu tha....epovum ne matu tha....u know how much ur tears mean to me....and u know....enala ne alutha thangave mudiyathu.....

ana inaiku ne alarathu enaku pudichuruku d....en mela iruka motha kovatha oru second la thooki potutu en vali kaga ipdi alara paru.....enaku una Avalo pudichuruku aru this second even I don't know how much I love you....

She closed her eyes tightly for moments hearing him and gave a deep breathe.....

she wiped her tears, got up and started moving...he held her again....she saw him emotionless....

Aju: marubadi enga pora aru...

Aru: kai vidunga Arjun.....

Aju: stop speaking like this aru ma....

Aru: y the hell do u bother for me Arjun....(louder tone)

Aju: who the hell will bother for u xcept me...(even more louder tone)

Aru: kai vidunga Arjun pls....na ponum....

Aju: enga tha d ponum unaku....

Aru: athu unga kita solanum nu ila Arjun....nenga ena epovo po solitinga...nanum poite....apo vitingala y do u ask me now...

Aju: Aru en d ipdi ena kolra...na theriyama solite aru.... theriyama tha d sone....manasula irunthu solala d....kovathula soliten....Sorry d...pls....

Aru: Antha kovam ipo enga pochu Arjun....

Aju: Elam therinja apromum epdi na unmela kova pada mudium aru ma....

Aru: Elam therinja apro na ena Arjun....ena therinjuthu Ungaluku....

Aju: Aru enakaga ne pana elame enaku therium.....Chadru sir enta elame solitaru....

Next second....

Aru: Apo solalana...(with a smirk)

He saw her puzzled...

Aru: solunga Arjun...solalana....

Aju: Aru ne kekarathu enaku purila....

Aru: Apo Chandru appa solalana enakaga ne vanthuruka mata apdithana Arjun....

Aju:...(confused)

Aru: na unakaga ethum panala na en kathal mothamu poi nu ne valka poora nenchurupa la Arjun....

Aju:.....(shocked and more confused)

Aru: apo ivalo nal namakula irunthuthu elam poiya Arjun....sollu elam poiya....un aru ma poiya Arjun....didn't u feel my love for u even a second in our present...

Aju: Aru ena d pesara ne....Apdilam ila ma...ne ena solra..en ipdi pesarane purila enaku...nethu ne sonapo....

Before he compeltes,

Aru: na othukaren Arjun.....na tha elathayum panen nu nethu na tha sonen, ne kekara elathukum na tha ama nu sonen...atha nala tha ne pesuna, avalo kovapata, veliya po sona...

Ne ena keta ovoru varthayum ena avalo hurt panuchu Arjun....u just killed me alive with ur words....

ana enaku un mela konjom kuda kovam varala Arjun.....avalo kashtama irunthuchu arjun..... ana enaku sathiyama kovam varala.....

because my heart said me that I deserve all these for going against u even though I did it only for u...my heart said I truely truely deserved it and I'm the only reason behind...

yaru sonalum ena sonalum unaku ethira na paniruka kudathunu matum tha nenache Arjun....athunala ne kudutha thandanaya na ethukite....Una ethithu na oru vartha pesala....

Ana ne po sonapo entha nambikala pone theriuma Arjun....(tears)

Arjun saw her like a man of tears....

Aru: enaika irunthalum ne enakaga thirumbi varuva namma kathal kaga matu varuvanu nenache Arjun....

I wished u will give me...one chance in our life again....any day in my lifetime if I still have fate and if God has atleast a lil mercy for me I thought u will forgive ur aru ma only for her love that she showed u.....

Arjun was shattered....

Aru: still....ne varala na kuda na unmela kova Patruka mate Arjun....una ithe mari tha love panirupe.....inum athigama love panuve....

una vitu engayu poiruka mate....unaku theriyama un pinnadiye tha suthitu irunthurupe Arjun.....enala una vitu engayu po mudiyathu.....(tearing like a hell)

Arjun saw her with bleeding tears....

Aru: life fulla ne varuvanu ithuku munadi epdi unakaga kathutu irunthano athe mari kathutu irunthurupe.....

ne varala na kuda Una nenachute na apdiye oru nal sethurupe Arjun....sathiyama itha na panirupe....unmela sathiyama na itha tha panirupe Arjun.....

ana enoda kadasi nal la kuda unta vanthu unmaya soli ena nirubichu katiruka mate....apdi pani tha en love a prove pananum nu sathiyama nenaika mate...

Valka poora ne ena veruthalum athuvum un kathal tha....ne en mela ne vecha kathal nala thanu na santhosama ethutu irunthurupe Arjun...

ana ne ena mothama onume Ilama Akitala Arjun....namma kathal onume ilama poiduchula...un aru ma Arradhana ku munnadi onume Ilama poitala Arjun unaku.....ena emathitala....ena mothama emathitala Arjun ne....(tears roll down her cheeks)

Arjun was completely blown away.....he could not even process or speak anything for seconds.....he stood completely freezed......

After few moments when he came back to senses she saw her tearing like a hell and his heart crushed him to ashes,

Aju: Aru ma.....ena d pesitu iruka...
ne ena thappa purinjutu iruka...sathiyama Apdilam ila.....na solaratha kelu....just give me one chance to explain....na Nejama....

Aru: pothum Arjun....pothum....ithuku melayum ethum solatha....na unakaga ena pane evalo kashtapate...Athelam therinju tha vanthe nu matu marubadi solatha Arjun.....

enala thanga mudiyathu...ne apdi sola sola un aru ma kanama poranu mothala Purinjuko Arjun....avalo valikuthu enaku ne atha thirumba solrapo...pls arjun...una Kenji kekare....ena vitru Arjun....en kaiya vidu....pls....(tears tears tears)

Aju: Aru enala una vida mudiyathu aru....ne ilama ini enala mudiyathu d...en d purinjuka matira....ena nambu....na solaratha kelu....na unakaga matum tha....

Meanwhile they heard the door knock and she immediately took her hand from him and moved towards the door and opened it and Arjun took his shirt and wore it....it was Shyam and Chandu....

They were schoked to see Aru and aju now like that...

Chandu: Aru en alara...Enachu.....(panicked tone)

Shyam: Arjun enachu macha....(panicked tone)

Aru did not stay there anymore and started walking out of the room....

Arjun: Aru ma nillu....nilu aru...ne nenaikarathu unma ila d....na solratha kelu aru....pls....oru  vati kelu....pls nilu d.....pls aru ma....

Arjun started walking behind Aru but Shyam held him....

Shyam: Macha nilu da...pls...enachu macha....

Arjun: Shyam ena vidu.... Avala nika solu shyam pls...ava ena thappa purinjutu pora Shyam....pls nika solu...

Shyam: Arjun iru....Chandu ne po poi mothala Avala niruthu....seekaram po Chandu...

Chandu ran to the direction where aru was walking and reached her and tried to console her.... seeing Aru with chandu....Shyam turned to Arjun....

S: Macha....onum ila....Chandu poirukala.....aru va kuti varuva....Enachu macha....

Aju: Shyam enakaga ava pana elam therinjuthan avata thirumba vanturuke nu nenaikara da....

Unma theriyama pesara da....enala ava ilama oru nal kuda irunthuruka mudiyathu macha....etho kovathula pesite shyam....Chandru sir solanalum na poirupe da konjo nerathulayae....

Shyam: epdi da.....ne solrathu onume purila Arjun enaku...

When Arjun said him what is in his heart....Shyam felt heartful for Arjun's love....

(A/N: We'll see what Arjun said in the next chap...)

S: Arjun...macha ipdi una paka mudila da enala....macha nethu ne avakita avalo harsh a  nadanthu kita da....avala rombo rombo hurt panita....athaa ne inaiku etho sola poi ava ipdi purinjukita pola Arjun....ne odanay avata vanthathum ava senjathelam therinju athunala tha nu nenachuta.....pavam macha...

nethu aru va kandupudikara vara ne epdi thudicha nu enaku matu tha therium macha....ne evalo love panra nu enake nethu tha da therinjuthu.....athu onu Pothum....na nambare Arjun una....

Aru kita oru vati ne pesuna purinjupa macha....elathayum unakaga panitu ethume unaku theriya vena nu maraika avalo kashta pata macha....ana therinjuruchu ngarathe Avala ipo thanga mudiyathu....atha macha Avala la ethayu ipo purinjuka mudila.....

ava solita athula kathal ilanu namabara da...athunala tha ivalo kashtam....yar macha ipdi irupanga....nammala la mudiuma Arjun...sollu....pavam macha....

Ana ne apdi irukatha....Avala mari irukatha Arjun....ipo Enkita ena soniyo athu mothathayum aru kita solu....un kathala kathi sathama soli puriya vei....Vera vali ila macha....ne puriya vechu tha aganum ipo....ini um nenga kashta pada kudathu da....

avata ena nenaikarayo...ena unmayo atha thayavu senju solu...ipove solu....aru va matu vitratha Arjun inoru vati....pls...va avata pesu....

When they turned they were schoked to see Aru and Chandu missing.... meanwhile Chandu called Shyam and informed him that aru fell unconscious near the enterance gate....

Arjun rushed there and lifted her in his arms and took her inside again....Riya checked Aru and informed them that her weakness was the reason and she is otherwise all fine....Arjun requested Riya that he will take her home and look after her carefully.....Riya agreed and gave Chandu the trips, sutures and medicines to nurse her at home itself....

Arjun told Shyam and Chandu that he wanted to take Aru to his residence and he will not step into Chandru's residence until Chandru tells him to come...

Shyam and Chandu tried convincing him but he strongly denied.....so they all drove to Arjun's residence....

When they reached Arjun took Aru in his arms to his room and made her lye on the cot...this time he did not take chance to make her restless....

he sat on the bed and made her lie on his chest and she fisted his shirt tightly near his heart and started sleeping hugging him like a pity lost kid and a lone tear escaped from her eyes that made everyone tear at her.....

Arjun hugged her more tightly and kissed her forehead when Chandu fixed her the trips again....

Shyam and Chandu sat on the couch in Arjun's room watching Aru and Aju with tears.....They heartfully assured him that Aru will surely understand him if she wakes up and if they voice their hearts out...

************************************
A/N:

Hello my Mr and Mrs Arjun family 💜

It's been so long fam!!!! And I missed u so so much!!!

Thankyou for every pure soul of mine who worried about my health....it meant a lot to me fam..... ungalukaga matu tha na ivalo seekaram thirumba vanthe....and my family proved they r more than me... thankyou fam....love you so much 💜

Aprom inaiku chap epdi irunthuthunu???? Epdi pudichuthu.....

Ithukum enakum entha samanthamum ila....nenga tha Arjun na alaya veka soninga....na aru va point a pesa sone... pesita...ena fam ava kekara pointu correcta????
Ipo happy ya.....ana ithuku mela enala mudiyathu fam...

Let's see the final part of the turmoils in the next chap....and let's give it an end card for sureeeee.....no more tears....

And rombo nal achu oru romantic chap poi... next chap la samantham matu pothuma ilaaaaaa....

jillunu oru cold maruthuva romance papoma...rombo la ethir paka kudathu....ana konjo ethir pakalam 😉😉😉😉....ilana confession la mothama pathukalama....nenga epdi sonalum okay enaku....

Come on come on comment panunga pakalam author waitingayyyyy 💜

Oru happy news solava fam.....In just a couple of chaps we have our most expected Aru's confession....ana epo nu sola mate....slow va flow va Start aidum.....get ready for the most emotional and most most most romantic confession chap soon 💜

Love you fam💜

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

225K 18.6K 65
one side love is always pure bliss even though it hurts at times.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ one such story is NERUNGAADHEY, journey of Arjun & Shreya๐Ÿ’” โค so let us go wi...
16.9K 2.2K 25
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...
277K 13.7K 29
โ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...