Enhypen oneshots

Bởi Soft_for_Sunwoo

oneshots about Enhypen 💙 ⚠️no smut⚠️ ⚠️includes⚠️: boyxboy metal health issues violence sexual assault and... Xem Thêm

welcome and request info
⚠️nightmares but real life?⚠️ OT7
⚠️The highs and lows⚠️OT7
⚠️our families⚠️OT7 +TXT
⚠️We'll miss you hyung⚠️OT7
⚠️Little leader⚠️Jungwon
⚠️humanoid friend⚠️Sunki
⚠️nonsense ⚠️Sunoo
Tiny Sunoo, Ni-Ki hyung|Sunki
It's not fair|Sunghoon
⚠️Hybrids are not toys⚠️OT7
⚠️Family issues ⚠️OT7
it's bad for you|Sunoo
you should be mine|Jakehoon
⚠️where you at?⚠️ Sunoo
⚠️Find you in my next life⚠️ Jakehoon
⚠️Polaroid love⚠️ Jakehoon
⚠️A place i called home⚠️OT7
⚠️You broke the bunny down ⚠️Sunghoon
⚠️The bad luck i have⚠️OT7
My daily life with my favorite little|Sunki
⚠️Lonely boy⚠️Heeseung
⚠️Selfish is a big word⚠️Sunghoon
⚠️arranged marriage, first and second ⚠️ Jaywon
⚠️ours|OT7⚠️
⚠️we'll miss you Jongseong⚠️ OT7/ Jaywon/ Jungwon
🧡💙happy 2 years💙🧡 OT7
Exhausted kitty|Jungwon
⚠️My happy ending ⚠️ Sunoo/ Sunki
❤️💚Merry Christmas ❤️💚OT7
remember us Jake|OT7/Jakehoon

⚠️we'll miss you maknae ⚠️0T7/Sunki/ Sunoo

1K 8 4
Bởi Soft_for_Sunwoo

I'm making one with every member, so who should i do next?
Angst, fluffy end
Sunki
Side ships: Jaywon, Jakehoon
⚠️mention of main character death, extreme grief, attempt of suicide, starvation⚠️
Have some foxes and Enjoy 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
₩_______________________₩

Ni-Ki was currently in Japan so it was quiet without him. "Sunoo, relax. You can live without him." Heeseung said watching Sunoo pace around. "My gut feeling tells me something is wrong hyung."

"Nothing is wrong Sunoo." Jungwon stumbled into the living room and fell on his knees. He was crying. And it wasn't pretty crying. Sobbing loudly. The others were alarmed by this. Jay kneeled down next to Jungwon and moved his hand over his back.

"Wonie, what's wrong?" "N-Ni-Ki..." Sunoo felt his heart sink. "No...." "he passed away!" "No! You're lying!" Jake rushed to Sunoo's side but was too late to catch him. "This is all a dejavu! It happened with Heeseung and it's all a lie!"

"It's not like i wanted it that way! Don't yell at us!" Jay yelled back. The others didn't know what to say either. No one could calm Sunoo down. "But Sunoo is right." Heeseung said. "You were fooled by a staff member into thinking i was dead....so it must be a lie then."

"Why would Riki's parents lie to us like that?!" Sunoo let out a loud sob and banged his head against the wall. "Stop! Don't do that!" Jungwon held Sunoo's head in a tight grip. "I'm not planning to loose anyone else!"

The news spread around and fans were confused and upset. Was this going to end the same as with Heeseung? Or was it true this time?

The next part may be sensitive to some readers. Look for a 🐆 to continue the story

Sunoo couldn't handle the grief. He loved Ni-Ki so much. He had never said it out loud before, he always showed Ni-Ki without words. Now there was regret. Why didn't he just tell Ni-Ki?

He was standing on the roof of the company building. There was no way he'd survive such a fall. Sitting down on the edge he took a deep breath.

Someone grabbed him and pulled him away from the edge. "Stop! I'm not losing anyone else!" Jungwon pulled Sunoo into his embrace. The older burst into tears. "I-it's not fair! Just let me go! All i want is to be with Ni-Ki!" "I don't want to loose you too! Seriously Kim Sunwoo. If you jump I'm going with you!"

"That's not happening!" Jay ran up to them together with Heeseung and Jake. "We'll get through this together, just hang in there." Heeseung said hugging Sunoo.

🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆

Yeonjun came over with the other TXT members to comfort them. "Are you guys sure it's real?" "Why would his parents lie to us?" Jake mumbled. "The worst part is that Ni-Ki's family does not want us to come to the funeral. Family only." Sunoo looked at Jungwon, eyes filled with sadness and anger.

"That's pure evil of them!" "It's their decision Sunoo...i know it hurts." Sunoo scoffed. "Hurts? That's light to say. It does so much more then hurt. It feels like part of my world just collapsed." "That's a bit over exaggerated Sunoo." Beomgyu huffed.

Seemingly that was the wrong thing to say to Sunoo. While the others ate more to deal with their grief Sunoo stopped eating and went to the practice room full time. But nothing helped Sunoo's grief. He was going through depression and the others didn't notice because he wad almost never at the dorm.

Except for the middle of the night. Sunoo refused to sleep in his own bed. Sadly after a few nights Ni-Ki's natural scent completely gone and replaced with Sunoo's. That upset Sunoo a lot.

Half a year passed. Sunoo looked paler then Sunghoon and was extremely skinny. You could see his ribs. From time to time he ate with the other members but he kept loosing weight because he danced a lot.

Jungwon went to the practice room to tell Sunoo that the company had planned a comeback. "Hyung, i have news." Sunoo was laying on the floor, unresponsive. "SUNOO!" Jungwon rushed to his side, not caring about the song that was playing. Jay was following Jungwon and stood frozen in the door. "Call the ambulance Jay!"

So Sunoo was rushed to the hospital. "He's not doing so well. Extremely underweight, dehydrated and exhausted." Jungwon sighed. "He's been going trough a rough time. Someone he cares about a lot passed away." The doctor hummed.

So Sunoo was kept in hospital. He wasn't conscious at first, so he was fed through a tube going down his troat. But later when he was conscious the doctor just made sure he ate.

Sunoo often had dreams about Ni-Ki, and it hurt so bad. He woke up crying every single time. He was having another dream. A bit more realistic this time. He was in the hospital, just like now, sobbing into the sleeves of the hospital gown.

He didn't hear someone coming up to him. As he looked up he saw Ni-Ki standing next to the bed. Sunoo started crying louder. "I'm so sorry." He cried out. "Why are you sorry?" Ni-Ki's deep voice rang through his ears and made him feel a bit at ease. "I love you. I love you so much. I'm so sorry i never got the chance to tell you."

He felt a warm hand on his cheek and Ni-ki lifted Sunoo's face to look at him. "I love you too." The younger leaned in. Sunoo was sure that right as they were about to kiss his dream would end.

But no, he felt Ni-Ki's lips on his and all his worries faded for a second. Sunoo was chasing after Ni-Ki's lips but Ni-Ki pulled away. "I don't want to wake up." Sunoo sniffed whipping a tear away. Ni-Ki moved his hand to fix Sunoo's hair. "What do you mean?"

"I don't want to wake up and be without you again." "You're not dreaming hyung." Sunoo looked at Ni-Ki in disbelief. "Don't say that. You'll give me false hope." The younger sighed.

The dream slowly disappeared and Sunoo slept with no dream for half an hour. Crying in his sleep. When he woke up he looked around the empty room and burst out sobbing. It felt so real. Yet it wasn't. His head was teasing him. And he hated it.

He forced himself out of the hospital bed. Sunoo had no power in his body. So he only took a few steps before falling onto his knees. Tears flowed faster and his sobs became louder. He could hear someone walking in the hallway

The door opened and someone ran up to him. The person embraced Sunoo. The person's natural scent hit his nose and Sunoo started crying harder. "Shhh hyung, I'm here." "You're not real. I'm still dreaming!"

"You're not hyung. I said that before." Sunoo pulled himself back to look at Ni-Ki's face. "Prove it." The younger seemed taken aback a little. For a second it was completely silent except for Sunoo's sniffles.

Then Ni-Ki lifted Sunoo off the ground and placed him on the bed again. "Is that oke?" "That could happen in my dream too. I'm n-" he felt Ni-Ki's lips on his once again.

There was someone walking in the hall and Ni-ki shot back. A doctor entered. "Ah, good day mister Nishimura." Now Sunoo finally realized. He wasn't dreaming at all. "Would you mind staying with mister Kim till he finishes his food?"

"No, i wouldn't mind." The doctor bowed and left. "I'm so confused...." "i understand. Let me explain." Ni-Ki sat down on the chair as Sunoo picked up the chopsticks and moved them around the bowl. "In Japan i got into a car accident and landed in a coma. But a month ago i woke up. Yesterday i left the hospital in Japan and flew here."

"Do the others know?" "No, not yet. I wanted to see you first. I heared you were hospitalized and i was worried." The doctor entered again. "Mister Kim, you will be picked up soon." As soon as their injuries got better the staff would order for the members to heal at home. "No need, tell the manager that someone else is bringing Sunoo home."

"What?!" Jay yelled and Jungwon covered his ears. "The staff told me the doctor said someone else would drop Sunoo off at home." Heeseung scoffed. "So the doctor is letting someone kidnap Sunoo?" They heared the code being put into the door. But the code was put in twice. If you put the code in twice it would play a song. Then you could push the lock down and open the door.

The only person who did that, was Ni-Ki. So they all froze. Jake walked into the hallway and saw Ni-Ki putting off his shoes. He was holding Sunoo bridal style. "Ni-Ki....?" The younger looked up and smiled at Jake.

"Again...it happened again...what happened?" "I was in a coma in Japan. But I'm oke now. I was really worried about Sunoo." Sunoo was asleep in Ni-Ki's arms. "Sunoo really thought i was just a dream...i don't blame him though." "Who is at fault for saying you were dead?" "The doctor probably."

Ni-Ki posted on twitter and Instagram about it explaining the situation. When he put his phone down Sunoo was awake again. "Hey Sunny." Ni-Ki said with a smile, scooting closer to him. "It still feels surreal that you're back." The younger moves his hand through Sunoo's hair. "I know baby."

He reached for the remote. "You want to watch something?" Sunoo nodded. Ni-Ki pulled Sunoo closer and they watched Sunoo's favorite kdrama till both of them fell asleep.

₩______________________₩

Feel free to request, point out mistakes, comment and vote 💙

2/7

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

719K 27.8K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
109K 3.7K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21
20.9K 1.2K 16
❝blood for blood, fire for fire.❞ ❝unity above all.❞ enhypen mafia!au by suncenzo on ao3. #5 in sunki 16.04.22
636K 26.5K 47
"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯?" 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣. "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴�...