New Kid(Slow Updates)

By that_weird_marvelfan

15-year old Y/n landed a job as the forgotten Avengers in a new marvel movie, but she meet the cast a little... More

part 1: talk with Lizzie
part 2: 20 dollars
part 3: chance of rain
part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
part 5: Scarlett's house
part 6: matching outfits and first shooting day
part 7: nightmare
part 8: broken nose
part 9: Quinn my friend
part 10: daydream
part 11: Quinns birthday party
part 12: filming with an hangover
part 13: the(chaotic) groupchat
part 14: his friend
part 16: early shift and late night
part 17: tattoos
18: Hospital??
19: new fosters
20: happy birthday to me?
21: 1...2... he's coming for you
22: Robbie's dad jokes
23: movie night
24: little rose
25: mind like a prison
26: back to filming
27: dear old daddy
28: Irene and Eric
29:coffee burn
30: halls are DRAMATIC
31: sorry Y/n
32: who's that
33: one step at a time
34: easy question
35: it goes the wrong way
36: a loving hand
37: exhausting day
38: truth revealed
39: relapse
40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream
41: just smile...
42: Morocco here we are
43: breakfast buffet
44: night time notes
45: you look like her
46: don't even get me started
47: son of a- sorry captain
48:thanks for the trust
49: She's alive but...
50: get an ambulance
51:way down he go
52: Fuck
53: Only y/n
54:tonigt you look so pretty
55: we'll wake her up
56: medically incorrect?

part 15: something changed

2.4K 49 8
By that_weird_marvelfan

Scarlett's pov:

When I saw Y/n was at the coffee shop I decided to give the cast a coffee each, I had gathered a lot of them.
We drove to the (not so) busy bean and we all got inside.
Y/n was sitting reading her script or something so it was a good thing that the door had a bell that rang everytime someone entered.

"Hi welcome to the (not so) busy bean what can I please you with today!" The girl said closing her script and placing it away, she looked up and made a slight jump as she saw most of the cast.

"Hi Y/n!! I would like an iced coffee please!" I said with cheer in my tone.

"Of cause anything else?" She asked, she didn't have the normal cheerfull tone, I quickly shook it off of me and gave her a smile.

"No thank you but the others may have some orders!" The bell over the door ring and in walked a guy with his child.

"Hey we completely forgot to pay! Here's a twenty keep the change!" The guy said and placed the twenty dollar on the desk.

"Dadda, dadda look it's the superheroes, look that's Natasha" the little girl said and pointed towards me, the dad looked over at me with an apologetic face.

"Hi honey what's your name??" I said and crouched down to her height, her face lid up.

"Hi miss Natasha my name is Maya!"She said shy, the girl wasn't older than Rose so around 5 or 6.

"Maya that's a nice name! I actually brought some of the other avengers too do you wanna meet them?" I asked, she nodded rapidly with a huge smile.
I stood up again and looked over at the cast that stood talking with each other.

"AVENGERS!!" I said and got their attention, they walked over to me and Maya, Maya gasped and jumped up and down.

"Hi Mr Steve, hi Mr Bucky, Hi Mrs Wanda, Hi spidery!" She chuckled and the kid rolled his eyes, suddenly she saw Hiddleston or well Loki, "Mr loki!!" She practically screamed, Hiddleston smiled at the child and crouched down.

"Come here mortal!" He said and the child ran off into his arms, "Mr loki your very nice" I looked and saw everyone that used wigs still had them on. I internally facepalmed myself, Hiddleston gasped.

"I most certainly am not peasant!" He said and held his hand on his chest.

"Kid I think you got the wrong impression of reindeer games over there" Rdj said fitting right into character, I looked over at the father who looked grateful.

"Sc- Natasha romanoff your coffee is ready!" Y/n yelled, she nearly said Scarlett but realised what was going on so she saved it and cut it off with Natasha instead.

"Yep that's mine, you up next Maximoff!" I said as I grabbed my coffee, we put an whole show on for little Maya.

"Hey Y/n I would like a green tea please!" Lizzie said and Y/n gave a nod.
"Anything else I could offer Maximoff" we were grateful Y/n was playing on with this show we put on.

"Hey Maya do you want a picture with Mr loki?" The dad asked, Maya nodded rapidly and I let out a chuckle.

"Wait can I have a picture with them all!!" She asked, the father looked around to everyone of us, we all agreed and took a picture with Maya.

"Thank you for doing this for Maya, it was really nice of you!" The dad said and gave us a smile, "come on Maya, Momma is waiting for us at the hospital!" The dad said and Maya said goodbye to us and rushed over and grabbed her dad's hand.
It broke my heart to know that she had a mom in the hospital.

"Elizabeth your tea is ready!" Y/n said, she still didn't have the normal cheerfull tone. People who don't know y/n might not notice this but people who know her like the cast and I notice this.

"Y/n are you okay, you seem different, your mood changed" lizzie asked, suddenly I realised something and let out a gasp, "You're on your lady days!" I whispered yelled,  Lizzie broke down laughing.

"Yeah no.... you see I don't get periods" she admitted, those words sent me into into spiral of thoughts, what happened? She changed who changed her? Those two question kept repeating in my head, I knew the reason why she didn't get periods be cause of how little she eat.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch" lizzie said shooting up from her seat and out the shop.

"I better go after her" I said and left the shop just as quickly, I reached Lizzie.
"Hey you didn't invite me, I want to help kill him" I said very sarcastic, Lizzie rolled her eyes and stopped her in her tracks.

"He hurt her Scarlett!!" She snapped at me, I brought her in for a hug.
"I know liz, I know, but right now we can't do anything, we don't know what happened and we take away her will power!" I explained, lizzie placed a kiss on the top of my head since she was taller than me.......  I'm ashamed.

"I wish I had Wanda's power, then I could read her mind" lizzie said, I chuckled and let go of Lizzie.

I started walking back to the shop when I saw lizzie standing with a pout on her face "The best thing we can do is be there for her liz!" I reassured her, she gave me a small sad smile and followed me to the coffee shop.

"Oh wait shoot i forget, Robbie, I had to call him so he could taste the coffee from here!!" Elizabeth said and toom out her phone, she called him and agreed to let the band come here aswell.
Lizzie had told me Y/n loved the band but Y/n didn't seem bothered.

"The band is coming in twenty!! Is that alright?" Lizzie said with a smile, we all noded or said 'sure', as said twenty minutes after the band arrived.

"Hey honey" Robbie placed a kiss on Lizzie's forehead, he then walked over to me and gave me a hug.
He then walked over to Y/n to get a coffee or tea or hot chocolate.

"Hey Y/n could I get something to drink for the band and I?" Real mature Robbie, real mature.

"Sure what would you like?" Seriously something changed about Y/n, she's different.

"Could we just get a Caffe mocha we like that from Starbucks!" Robbie said and Y/n nodded starting to make them.

"It's 2.25 right?" I asked, Y/n nooded while being focused on the Caffe mocha she was making.

"And a quarter for the tea" once again Y/n just nodded, normally she would make a joke and say it's more.
Lizzie and I both found our credit card as she finished up the second caffe mocha.

"Could we pay now!" I asked, she nodded and first typed in the iced coffee.

"together or parted?" She asked, I looked over at lizzie before turning back to Y/n, "together Please!" I answered, y/n typed in the cup of coffee too and I paid for

"Thanks Scar!! I'm giving another time!" Liz said and I rolled my eyes. Y/n went back to making the rest of the Caffe mocha she was making.

When she was done she put the drinks in one of those things where you can have multiple drinks in at once.

"How much is it for them all?" Robbie asked polite, she seemed to calculate it in her head before checking on the little paying thing.

"Yep 13 dollars and 8 cents" she said, Robbie nodded and got his wallet.
"Card or cash?" Y/n asked, Robbie found his card.

"Card!" Robbie was clearly trying to cheer Y/n up but it didn't work.
Y/n nodded and Robbie paid.

"Enjoy your coffees!" She said, y/n went back to Reading the script.
She had filming tomorrow so she needed to get it into her head.
I saw the kid go up to her.

"Hey could I get a croissaint please" most of us were trying to contain laughter it was the way he said croissaint like you know quacksan.

"Sure a chocolate normal croissaint?" OK something is seriously wrong with y/n, I mean Tom clearly realised something was wrong too and we all knew Y/n takes every opportunity to make a joke she gets.

Tom Holland pov:
I ordered a croissaint to try and cheer up y/n so she could make fun off my accent but she didn't, she just asked chocolate or normal kind of a disappointment.

"A chocolate quacksan please" I'm gonna stretch this to the very last, "one chocolate croissaint coming up" Ok now it got to stop she didn't even say quacksan I am disappointed.

"Thank you! Oh by the way do by any chance have juice!" I asked, she looked in the fridge that were open display, then she looked at something under the counter.

"No sorry we get it tomorrow though" she answered back with a very fake smile.

"How much is the croissaint?" I asked, she checked something yet again.
"Just 2 dollars would be fine!" She answered I nooded and handed her two dollars, she thanked and put it in the register.

"Y/n what does the moo cow say?" Sebastian asked, we could probably all see something was wrong with y/n.
She was so quiet it was all too quiet when she wasn't herself.

"I'm sorry guys I'm just not in the mood right now, I'm alright just tired!" Y/n snapped she never snaps unless somethings wrong.

"Guys we have to go, we have filming!" Scarlett said, we all noded and left, many not even getting a hot beverage.
As we all got outside I went to scarlett's car since I drove with her, Chris Evans and Elizabeth was there too.

"Thank you for letting me drive with you guys!" I said cheerfull, they let out a little laugh.

"Of cause, hey Holland did you notice that Y/n was more snappy today?" Scarlett said I looked back at Y/n sitting inside reading her script.

"Yes she seemed more bitter than usual!" I answered, "I mean she didn't even make a joke out of it when I asked for a croissaint, she just said chocolate or normal" I said they all seemed to agree.

"Something changed"

A/n: is it currently 23:50 yes do I have to wake up at 6:30 yeah but do I give a shit no I don't so here ya go a new chapter for you guys! You're welcome🥰

I apologise if the words in Tom's pov is more American but I am not 100% sure in the British English thingy.

I wonder what's gonna happen in next chapter 🤔 guess we will wait and see 👀 😉

Now remember to take care of yourself, drink enough water and eat just half a bite of a sandwich or something, and for God's sake remember to get enough sleep 🎶oh can you see the irony, ooooh can you seeeee the irony🎶

Love ~M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.3K 29
(Y/n) joins the avengers cast, everyone admires you expect one. Hopefully that changes
3.3K 55 15
You are Tony Starks daughter and have been training since you were little. About three years ago you started training with Steve, Natasha, and Wanda...
63K 1.7K 26
❝you make me feel something else. something i haven't felt in a long time.❞ ❝hmmm, maybe love?❞ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ [ real life ] ©fantasticfoursome__
1.8K 26 13
It is a story about a 13 year old girl named Y/n who got a job at Marvel really unexpectedly. Will she get the permission to act? Will she ever be ac...