The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since th... More

AUTHORS NOTE
1 - Crescent City
3. Inzane
4. Going Up
5. Everything
6. Two
7. Hunger
8. Balcony
9. Freya's Claim
10. My wolves
11. Worthy
12. Ruined
13. Mistakes
14. Deal
15. Friday
16. 2 am
17. Ours
18. Happy
19. Crescent Ridge
20. Yes
21. Ours
22. Catching Feelings
23. Genesis Bill
24. Losing Her
25. Gage
26.
27. Bane
28. Bonds
29. War
30. Power
31. Neo
32. Luna
33. Howler
34. Tattoos
35. Kings Court
36. Alpha King
37. Death
38. Luna Accession
39. Choosing

2. Siroccos

1.9K 73 13
By BreeRosebury

XANDER

The beautiful she-wolf sitting opposite me licks her full blood-red lips in blatant suggestion as she picks at her dessert. An offer I will definitely take up when we leave the restaurant, she will adequately relieve the raging boner I have bursting at the seams under the dinner table.

I know she can scent my arousal, her excited response has her shifting in her seat, her own arousal hitting me like a ton of bricks. It's a shame she's not the cause of my predicament.

I don't usually do dessert. Dinner, club, fuck. Not always in that order, but that's the routine. Cynthia knows this, so our extended date unfortunately has her getting the wrong idea.

I can see it in her dark eyes she thinks this is developing into something more than just dinner and sex. It's not. I'll let her go after tonight.

Right now though, I can't leave Siroccos because I just can't take my eyes off the exquisite she-wolf seated at the table behind Cynthia.

I don't want to leave while I can sit here and unashamedly ogle the most beautiful female I've ever laid eyes on in my twenty-eight years of existence, and I've seen many and fucked more.

This she wolf is a fucking Angel. My wolf has been panting since she walked into the restaurant.

Her date is a ridiculously handsome, exotic-looking Epsilon, but the way he keeps himself alert tells me he's more her guard than anything.

They've shared lighthearted friendly moments all night and I'm aware enough to see he keeps his mannerisms friendly but professional around the female.

His broad shoulders obscured my view of the Angel so I discretely shifted my seat so I could feast my eyes without distraction.

Facing me directly I have a spectacular view of her stunning bright forest green eyes, framed by thick lashes, and tumbling waves of long ice-blonde hair falling like a silken waterfall over her shoulders. I have no doubt the color is natural but I would love to confirm it. My mouth drools at the thought.

Her eyes are my favorite color, just like the dark green velvet dress she wears. A deceptively simple dress covering almost every inch of her skin from neck to ankle but hugging every curve in a way that has me wanting to peel it off and explore the secrets it protects beneath.

Of all things, what intrigued me the most is her scent. As an Alpha my heightened senses pick up subtleties in her pheromones that would be lost to most average wolves.

She's Alpha born and unmated. Odd for a she-wolf her age which I put at mid-twenties - females of her rank are usually mated off to an Alpha or Beta as soon as they turn eighteen.

I speculate for a second that perhaps she swings in the opposite direction but as her beautiful eyes catch mine, I see the flash of interest before she glances back to her epsilon. I know that's not the case. She likes males for sure and the way her eyes keep coming back to me I know she likes me.

My wolf purrs, intrigued by this she-wolf as much as I am. My cock throbs and I feel like a horny schoolboy instead of a seasoned Alpha. Part of me relishes being undone like this. It's been a long time since I've come across a female that made me feel this way.

It's not unusual finding unmated she-wolves in the city. There are hundreds here who come because they are not ready to settle into a mate bond.

Some want to explore their sexual options which may not be available in their pack. Others, like my date Cynthia, are avoiding lower-ranked mate bonds and seeking a chosen of higher rank.

I'm not above using her rank-climbing desires to fulfill my own. This is Crescent City, anything goes.

My Angel laughs at something her Epsilon says and my throat dries as she tosses her head back, exposing the creamy skin of her bare neck. Like molasses, she runs her hand through her hair and her scent drifts across the room.

One whiff has Pollux hounding. Her scent is striking, carrying the power of an Alpha-born she-wolf and unmated purity.

There isn't an unmated wolf in the room that doesn't want a taste. I know I do. Knox would not be able to resist her and that thought excites me even further.

I don't know how it's even possible this exquisite creature is walking around my city unmated and unmarked.

Who she is and what she is doing here has me fascinated. Again our eyes catch. It's been a tantalizing game, one I have no problem playing. Cynthia is oblivious to the stares and smiles I send over her shoulder to the sweet angel behind her. My Angel glares at me disapprovingly, glancing a Cynthia pointedly. She looks angry but there's no denying the pull of attraction between us.

Oh, she feels it alright, as much as I do.

Initially, she tried to ignore me but there was no way I was going to let her. I know she senses my eyes on her now. Little by little her eyes find their way to mine and keep coming back.

My wolf is pawing at me. He wants her. He hungers. I know what he wants. He tends to get what he wants.

Their waiter arrives with dessert and I quickly link the restaurant manager. It's been a lovely game but now I need to know who she is.

Gordon. Table 3. Who is the she-wolf?

From across the restaurant, I watch the elegant tux-attired wolf walk to the reservation desk and glance through the book.

There is no hesitation or question in his actions. I own the restaurant.

Alpha Bane, the reservation is under the name Jake Cameron. The she-wolf is not named.

Thank you, Gordon. I dismiss him, even more, intrigued.

I make the mistake of trying to catch her eyes again just as her luscious pink lips close over her dessert spoon.

My hearing catches her delighted moan as the chocolate moose melts in her mouth. The low rumble deep in her throat has my cock twitching in my pants.

My wolf pushes forward in a way that surprises me, I have to restrain him and feel myself failing.

Fuck it Pollux, calm down. I growl. He only surges forward and I know my time here is done. Pollux has one mind when it comes to what he wants but I know this she-wolf is not like the others. It's time for me to leave.

Standing abruptly, somewhat appeased as Angel's eyes drift to my crotch, her eyes widening at my unashamed obvious bulge. I grab Cynthia by the arm who simpers thinking she's the cause of my flustered state.

I hold Angel's gaze not missing the dark enlarged pupils as I near her table.

She breaks the stare looking down at her dessert but as I pass her delectable scent carries a response to my own heightened arousal. She's just as turned on as I am.

It tips me over.

I rush Cynthia out the restaurant door nodding to George as we leave.

Directly outside I push Cynthia into an empty waiting elevator immediately pressing the emergency stop button as the doors close.

"Xander!" She gasps excitedly as I turn her to face the mirrored elevator wall.

"Don't speak," I growl over her head refusing to look at her in the mirror as an image of my green-eyed angel floats in front of my eyes.

With a growl, I pull Cynthia's hips out toward me raising the hem of her ridiculously short red dress.

She's gone commando as she always does with me. She knows what I like. With a mewl, she spreads her legs arching her back to give me the access I want. In seconds I undo my belt and pants, my cock bursting out, I thrust into her, hearing her gasp, closing my eyes as I fuck her hard and fast while imagining a green-eyed angel.

I feel Knox pushing at our link, he senses my heightened arousal, stronger than it's been in forever.

Opening the link my wolf lets him into the emotions, letting him experience as it happens the sexual energy outpouring.

Cynthia's moans fill the elevator but she sounds like tin cans in my ears. I cup her mouth to shut her up so I can finish without distraction. It only excites her more.

Knox watches silently, observing my frustration, knowing without words something has triggered me. Thrusting harder and faster I grab a fistful of black hair imagining it blonde as I slam ruthlessly into the moaning she-wolf.

I explode my release with a growl reaching forward to bring Cynthia to her own orgasm as I play her clit with distracted expertise. I may be an asshole for imagining and wishing I was fucking someone else but I'm not a complete dick.

As she relaxes and sighs satisfied, I pull out and fix myself sighing in short-lived relief.

Cynthia fixes her dress batting her dark lashes at me.

"Xander, you're so wild tonight what's gotten into you?" she leans into me running her hands up my chest with a smirk on her face. Fuck, I've got to get rid of her.

I hit the door button and it opens unexpectedly.

Groaning inwardly I meet a pair of surprised green eyes.

The mystery she-wolf I just fucked in my imagination stands outside the elevator next to her Epsilon.

One look at Cynthia and me, the scent of hot fucking blasting out of the elevator has her beautiful eyes skimming me in disgust.

"We'll take the next one," she says, her voice a silky disapproving caress in my ears. She steps back from the door as it closes.

What the fuck is happening to you, Xander? Knox reaches out through our link.

I'll tell you tomorrow. Come and see me in the morning.

Okay. Knox links off.

I can't wait to tell him about the Angel I've found. I'm not at all worried about the fact she caught me in a compromising position.

She may have been disgusted but she could not hide her curiosity and jealousy. She is just as intrigued as I am.

This is my city. I'll know her name soon and without a doubt, I will have her under me, and if Knox is on board, him too.

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 92.9K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...
42.2K 2.1K 41
The last thing Mateo Kane wants is a mate. As the second born Alpha son, with no responsibilities, his plans for himself do not include settling down...
466K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
20.1K 511 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...