Better Choices (bwwm)

By zaynswifeyr

The sequel to Bad Decisions, Right after the events that took place after their performance at nationals Ivy... More

A U T H O R S N O T E**
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E*
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L E V E
T H I R T E E N*
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y *
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O*
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T*
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E*
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N*
T H I R T Y E I G H T*
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O*
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X*
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y*
F I F T Y O N E
F I F Y Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E

O N E

11.4K 330 481
By zaynswifeyr

I V Y

I was flipping, I landed it and I felt great. I thought it was great. I felt so much adrenaline, too much adrenaline.

I was doing high jumps, big splits, and basket tosses, I didn't even feel a single thing.

It was so much adrenaline that by the time we were coming off the stage it all hit me like a truck, the pain, the pressure, it was too much, it hurt too much.

Hurts to where I was just seeing spots and eventually full darkness.

"Ivy!" Kimani is yelling at me and slapping my face and now I'm laying flat in a paramedic tent.

My back hurts, my head hurts, everything fucking hurts.

"OWWW" I'm practically screaming out the top of my lungs in excruciating pain, I think I broke my ankle or foot or something.

"Ivy" Alex is rushing up to me seeing my bawling while the lost paramedics try to do something.

"What's going on?" He asks but I'm just sobbing, It hurts so fucking bad.

"I think my ankles broken" I groan, This cannot be happening right now.

"Take a deep breath Ivy, they're going to drive you to a hospital and we're gonna figure this out," Coach Daisy tells me as Alex gets in with Kimani and Sasha watch the medics drive off.

About an hour later here I am in the hospital sitting with my ankle wrapped up and put into a splint.

"We got you flowers" My mom comes in and I immediately smile.

"Thank you mom" I put the flowers down hugging her.

"You were amazing out there, I didn't even notice that you hurt anything" She certifies but it does no justice.

"Ivy pie" Kimani comes in with Alex and Sasha and they have an actual apple pie with them.

"So what's happening?" They ask.

"The doctor said it was a mild sprain, I'll need the crutches for maybe a couple of days and I can start walking on it in a couple of days also I can go back to cheer in around six weeks, but this is fine because cheer season is over, Spring break season is here" I explain and they all laugh very relieved.

"That's great, your father was so worried he didn't even want to come in" I immediately drop the smile when I hear his name.

I haven't spoken to him since I ghosted him.

"Well, in that case, can you guys all go, I'll be out soon, I just need to get my stuff together" I explain but of course, Alex thinks that excludes him.

"Honestly Ivy I'm surprised you're not more upset" Alex grabs the crutches for me.

"I normally would be but this was the last competition so I won't miss out on anything I'll just be crutched up at the press conferences but I am sorry that I'm ruining your birthday plans for the day after tomorrow," I tell him while handing him the flower and pie and using my crutches.

"Ivy no, you didn't ruin anything, the guys are coming up here for spring break and to throw me a party and honestly I wanted an excuse to get out of it and now I can say I just wanna spend the day with my girl" He smiles while opening the door for me.

"Really?" I squint, I'm not happy about the guys coming up because I know that includes Jayden but I'm not mad either because he's on my list.

All I'm waiting for is Alex's birthday and right after that's I'll make my moves. Me and my crutches are a little bit of a setback but I have a crazy boyfriend so he'll help.

"Wait Alex, my mom bought Sarah so she might be out there and I don't want you to have a panic attack or anything so we-" But he stops me.

"Iv it's fine she'll act like she doesn't even know who I am, just keep acting like you don't know her and we'll be okay," He tells me and I nod.

We walk out but now there's more people.

The entire cheer team that performed, my family including Sarah who also decided to get red hair now, Alex's family besides Alexis because she's arrested, then the football team.

What the fuck. They were supposed to be coming in two days.

"Why are you all here?" I squint, I look a mess with dried-up tears and a sprained ankle.

"We heard about the sprain and even though cheer season is over we just wanted to come here and give you a card and some teddy bear," Daisy speaks up.

"Yeah and from the football team to you, we came out here to see your performance and you were amazing Iv, we're sorry for the sprain but we'll party hard for you" Kaden hands me a car along with Daisy's.

"Well I'm just here because since my son is marrying you Id, of course, need to check on my daughter-in-law" His father comes up to me but both me and Alex squint.

"What?" My father stands up.

"I think you're way too young to get married yet" Sarah adds but the wrong move because Alex's father and mother both see her and they try to be discreet but I can see it.

"We're not getting married" Alex and I say at the same time.

"But I saw the bridal charges on my card?" Alex used his father's card? Sick bastard.

"Yeah because I bought Ivy some jewelry as a present we aren't getting married" Alex adds.

"Well with 15k worth of jewelry I'd think you are" Then everyone gasps.

I bet they didn't realize how rich Alex's daddy really is.

"You might as well marry her now" Ingrid adds.

"Okay well there's about thirty people in this hallway and I need you all to go" I explain and they all exit one by one, except Sarah.

"Hey Ivy, I used to cheer too and you know Alex probably has a thing for cheerleaders-" It's so hard to keep a straight face when she's full-on confessing almost.

"Saying that you say don't rush to get married just yet, there's many fish in the sea, and same for you Alex" She looks at him but he's just staring at his disgusted.

"Oh so tell me, in your early twenties, what we're doing at my age?" I ask smiling and nothing about it sounds malicious but it absolutely is.

"Dating around" Fucking Liar.

"Oh okay cool well I'm fine sticking with my man, maybe that's why there's no ring on your finger but then again, there's plenty of fish" Now I'm smiling spitefully. It just sucks I can't walk away like a bad bitch and I have to limp away on my crutches like a broken bitch.

"Ivy Ivy, So whens the wedding?" Ingrid asks.

"Not yet, Ivy pie here has a sprained foot and our wedding pictures have to be perfect" Alex adds and Ingrid looks at him with wide eyes.

"First of all Ivy pie? Are you gay or sum Alexander? You do some fruity things you fruit man" I mean she does give it to you straight so.

"No I'm not gay Ingrid now I'll be driving my girl back to her hotel so she can rest" He looks at me when he notices I'm laughing.

Once we get to the car I get in the passengers and Alex is driving, Kimani, Kaden, and Sasha are in the back seat.

"Ivy just put your foot up on my lap, I don't care" He begs me, noticing my uncomfortable position.

"Fine" I have to give in, I will not be uncomfortable.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how I'll get on the sexy lingerie I bought him for his birthday and how I'll do the surprise dance.

"How was the plane ride, Kade?" I ask.

"It was nice and all but I'm more excited to be here for some family, I haven't seen them in a really long time and I'm going to their town next week," That's great, I'm happy he's happy and not stuck with a broken foot.

Alex pulls up to the hotel and parks and we all get out not sure what Alex will do with the car next.

I walk in on my crutches and these reporters never sleep because here they go again.

"Ivanna Davis is right here after doing the almost Impossible Double Full Twist, however, you did have a mild sprain to the ankle I see, How are you feeling?" I just wanna know how they know all of that.

"Amazing but right now I need to rest my ankle so I can go for a triple full twist next season," I tell them before walking away.

"A triple full is that thing Simone Biles did right?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, I'm not actually doing it though because triples aren't allowed b
and it was hell doing a double" I explain.

"Kimani Kimani" I hear the reporters stopping her too. Poor her, she hates them too.

Alex and I arrive at our room and the first thing I do is get in the bed.

"I need sleep," I tell him as he gets in with me.

"You deserve it, you were outstanding like honestly the best performance I've ever seen," Alex kisses my lips.

He always does this, it starts with kissing my lips then he's kissing my neck, then I'm letting him start to climb over me to get on top of me and kiss me more.

"Alex wait," I tell him while he's planting hickeys on my neck.

"I have press conferences tomorrow and I have the award ceremony too, you can't just mark me up and also I can't have sex yet because my ankle hurts," I tell him and he groans.

"Can't you just use concealer? I just need to kiss you, and celebrate you Iv" Here he goes making me fold, even with a sprained ankle.

"Can you believe today? You got arrested and I sprained my ankle" I laugh and he laughs while kissing me.

A/N: first chapter of the sequel, the first couple chapters will take place in Daytona but then they'll go back home and then you'll see a couple of time jumps, but I'm excited!! new beginnings yall!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 135K 52
π•πˆπ•πˆπ„πππ„ π–π‡πˆπ“π‹πŽπ‚πŠ - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
29.9K 850 27
Three Years ago Ashanti's life suddenly became a huge mess. Anything that could go wrong did and to this day it still haunts her. She lost her child...
328K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright Β© 2022 secretlyyxur...
177K 4.1K 41
[sequel coming soon on 1st April 2023] "you are not our sister so stay away from us!" "b-but" "STAY AWAY BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL"