πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Epilogue 3 (final)
A/N note<3
Bonus chapter<3

55.

4.7K 125 147
By KazBrekker090

•°•

Teresa worked quietly and Asterin was the last to appear, she sat on the chair clenching her fist in pain once she felt the knife slightly press on the back of her neck. 

Jorge was waiting for her to finish so he can say goodbye, Gally and Frypan watched as she looked down in pain wincing in pain quietly, "she enjoyed that." Gally slammed the napkin full of blood on the table and Frypan scoffed, "you're probably right."

Newt threw some clothes towards them, "here. see if these fit." they thanked with small smiles and turned their focus back to Asterin who was staring at complete emptiness quietly, Chuck slowly made his way towards the boys and took a seat.

"she changed." spoke Gally in a whisper, "yeah, she changed a lot, the only thing on her mind is revenge." sighed Frypan softly, he was worried about his sister and didn't know what to say.

"Are you gonna kill me?" asked Teresa the girl who laughed dryly, "Is that really a question?" replied the black-haired girl laughing, "yes?" replied Teresa with narrowed eyes.

"yes. yes I will, every damn person in that cursed city." she replied, "what have I done?" asked Teresa the girl making her clench her jaw and narrow her eyes in anger, "what have you done? you took my happiness away from me and it's time for me to take yours, stop playing the victim." 

with that Teresa sealed her lips shut not to make her way more angrier than she already is, "done." with that Asterin got up with a hostile glare and grabbed a napkin and pressed it on her bleeding wound slowly making her way towards Jorge who was hugging Brenda.

"it's not usual for you to run away from fights." she spoke watching as they broke away from the hug chuckling, "that's what Brenda exactly said. I just can't help but think if I walk out that damn door, I'll never see you again. We are una familia, I don't want to lose you guys."

Asterin smiled softly at Jorge, for the past 6 months he taught her a little Spanish and handed her some of his favorite DVDs (same thing for Brenda), they both were basically his daughters, una familia like he said.

"You won't. We learned from the best so we'll be safe." she smiled kindly at him, he nodded at her and grabbed what seemed to be another DVD except this one was a Lana del Rey, one of her favorite singers.

He handed it to her watching as her eyes lit up immediately at the sight of the picture. She took it in her hand with an open mouth and looked up at him, "where do you bring these DVDs?" she asked the man who shrugged his shoulder back at her.

"I used to have a lot and took my favorites before leaving.." he replied as if it was a normal thing to hand her one of his favorite things, he looked at his wristwatch and pulled her into a hug with a small smile, "take care of yourself, mariposa"

Butterfly.

That's what it meant but Asterin didn't know it and instead just hugged him back, "take care of yourself too, Jorge. If something happens you can tell us." she said pulling away and tapping his shoulder with a reassuring grin.

He smiled at the girls one last time before walking away, his footsteps disappearing in the background as Brenda slowly walked back to the table cleaning the guns, Asterin followed close behind grabbing the belt Newt placed on the table for her.

Wrapping it around her waist she grabbed the jacket that WICKED usually wore as guards and wore it, grabbing her hair tie she tied her hair into a messy bun, Thomas slowly walked over to the girls and tried to find a way of apologizing.

Asterin ignored him and continued fixing the uniform that absolutely fitted her beautifully, it was tight around her waist ravishingly. Brenda handed her the now clean knives watching as she hid them in different places, her belts, boots, pockets, and one even under her sleeve.

Lastly was her gun making sure to charge it, Brenda handed her the pistol that was now sparkling clean, "So, what's going on between you and Frypan?" spoke Asterin still fixing her uniform, Brenda looked around dumbfoundedly and at Thomas.

"Don't look around, Brenda. You know what I'm talking about." spoke the black-haired girl without even glancing at her girl best friend who sighed heavily, "Listen, I am so sorry-" started the girl slightly panicking, she was cut off.

"Why are you sorry? what I'm trying to say is that I know my brother very well, and I know for a fact that he likes you back." 

Brenda's eyes slightly widened, she never expected Asterin to actually like them together but oh well, guess what she thought was wrong. With that, she walked away leaving the two standing there.

•°•

Here they are, both Asterin and Thomas walked along with Teresa as if they were her bodyguard, she held the gun against her chest as she walked in front leading them, a guard in red uniform suddenly stood in front of them.

Asterin knew who it was and immediately followed Newt close behind, Gally also popped out of nowhere and gestured for them to follow him without a word.

As soon as they got in Newt took off his mask and started coughing heavily, Teresa stared at him watching as he glared back at her, "You alright?" asked the black-haired girl Newt softly.

Newt nodded back at her with a smile, nodding at him reassuringly she grabbed her walkie from her pocket, "Yo Fry, we in. How ya doin'?" she asked her brother hoping he was okay since he always seemed to have a fear of heights.

"Yeah, I'm getting there. Tell Minho "Hi" for me. Love you Erin." he replied putting the walkie back to its place, "love you too, big bro." he could hear her replying, her words motivating him.

"B, what's your status?" asked Asterin her girl best friend who was hiding behind a bus, "Staus is. I'm working on it." replied Brenda, "Copy. just make sure you're ready on your end." Asterin words made her smile as she sneaked out of her hiding place.

"Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there."

Asterin nodded sighing heavily, "Alright, let's go." with that they run up the stairs and down the hallway.

•°•

Meanwhile, in the controlling room a guard opened the door and looked in front of him, a guard stood in front of him and cocked their gun, shooting him.

The man fell to the ground shaking as the electricity rushed through his veins.

They started shooting the place mostly Asterin who basically shot most of the targets and sent them flying to the ground shaking, Newt opened the door with a smile on his lips.

"All right, everyone doin' good?" she asked the teenagers with a raised eyebrow, everyone nodded at her with small smiles on their lips that they were finally free.

With that, she looked around hoping Minho was there but he was nowhere to be found, she made her way towards Teresa facing her with a glare, and she grabbed her shoulders harshly, "where is he?!" she screamed at Teresa who froze in fear.

Her face was pale.

"I-I can look for him-" 

"What are you waiting for bitch? do it!" ordered the black-haired girl while dragging her towards the computers where Teresa started fiddling and typing his name, "somebody's moved him up to the medical wing. Asterin, that's on the other side of the building."

Teresa spoke softly looking at the girl who pushed her hair back in frustration, "Okay, take me to him, right now." Asterin grabbed her gun and mask watching as Thomas and Newt stopped her from moving, "I'm coming with you." spoke Newt.

Asterin's eyes narrowed as she stared at him in disagreement, "No. Newt, you're not. You have to stay here and wait with Gally for the serum." She replied, grabbing the gun and mask.

"You can't do this on your own. Minho comes first, remember?" he snapped back, "but your health- Fine! Why are you so stubborn? Gally get the serum." she ordered Gally who nodded at her.

She was the first to walk away until he called her back, "Hey Greenie, Erin. good luck." she nodded thankfully at him and made her way down the hallway while putting on her mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.3K 34
Teresa wasn't the first girl to appear in the maze. Before Thomas, a girl was sent by mistake, with nothing but a vial of antidote in her hands and f...
45.9K 1.4K 74
Jessie finally got used to living a life of survival with 50 other girls. For two and a half years she has lived, fought and survived with her best f...
43.7K 1.4K 33
❝you like the girl shank, don't you?❞ | going poker-faced, minho stammered, ❝what?❞ ~ ✡ the new girl finds herself in the glade, but being the only g...
16.8K 557 35
||MAZE RUNNER FANFICTION|| 2 Years. It's been two whole years since the running and the torture. Everybody is getting along with their lives, and Tho...