New Kid(Slow Updates)

By that_weird_marvelfan

15-year old Y/n landed a job as the forgotten Avengers in a new marvel movie, but she meet the cast a little... More

part 1: talk with Lizzie
part 2: 20 dollars
part 3: chance of rain
part 4: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
part 5: Scarlett's house
part 6: matching outfits and first shooting day
part 7: nightmare
part 8: broken nose
part 9: Quinn my friend
part 10: daydream
part 11: Quinns birthday party
part 13: the(chaotic) groupchat
part 14: his friend
part 15: something changed
part 16: early shift and late night
part 17: tattoos
18: Hospital??
19: new fosters
20: happy birthday to me?
21: 1...2... he's coming for you
22: Robbie's dad jokes
23: movie night
24: little rose
25: mind like a prison
26: back to filming
27: dear old daddy
28: Irene and Eric
29:coffee burn
30: halls are DRAMATIC
31: sorry Y/n
32: who's that
33: one step at a time
34: easy question
35: it goes the wrong way
36: a loving hand
37: exhausting day
38: truth revealed
39: relapse
40: Lizzie, Twitter and ice cream
41: just smile...
42: Morocco here we are
43: breakfast buffet
44: night time notes
45: you look like her
46: don't even get me started
47: son of a- sorry captain
48:thanks for the trust
49: She's alive but...
50: get an ambulance
51:way down he go
52: Fuck
53: Only y/n
54:tonigt you look so pretty
55: we'll wake her up
56: medically incorrect?

part 12: filming with an hangover

2.9K 57 29
By that_weird_marvelfan

So true the struggle is real😫🥲

Y/n's pov:

I groaned when my alarm woke me up, I had gone back to my fosters cause either didn't want the Whitlocks to handle me drunk, my fosters didn't care I was drunk as long as I could clean up the mess and I gave them the money I earned.

I sat up in my bed with an hangover bothering me a lot, I rubbed my forehead but stood up to go and take a shower. I stripped out off my clothes and turned on the water.
I was used to cold water so I just went into the cold water quickly rinsing off dirt. I washed my hair with a lavender shampoo I got from Elizabeth, she told me to keep it so I was grateful.

When I was done taking my 20 minute shower I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and started brushing my teeth.
When my teeth were clean I dried my hair and brushed it out.

I quickly went inside my room and looked for clothes but remembered it was at the Whitlocks.
I went into the bathroom and took on the clothes from yesterday.
I rushed downstairs to a knock that could be heard.
I opened the door to see a woman standing there with a clipboard, what looked like a case file and a briefcase.

"Hey what can I help with?" I asked polite and let her inside.

"Hello my name is Marie Grey I come from CPS and I'm here to talk to Kenneth and Mia Brutto and Y/n Y/l/n" she held out her hand and I shook it.

"Oh hello Marie I'm Y/n Y/l/n, I'll go get Kenneth and Mia" I said with a polite smile and let her hand go, she said down at the dinner table.

I rushed up to Kenneth and Mia's room, I knocked on their door and walked in.
"Guys wake up CPS is here!" I saw Kenneth tense up but he let that anger go quickly. They got up and I left to Marie again.

"Can I offer you anything to drink, water, tea, coffee, milk, juice or anything" I asked, she turned her head to me with a smile.

"Coffee sounds great, thank you!" She answered, I gave a nod and started making coffee, I took a cup and got some water in there.
Just as the coffee was ready Kenneth and Mia walked in.

"Wassup guys do you need some coffee or anything?" I asked to them and poured Marie a cup of coffee.

"No thank you Honey" Mia said with an unfamiliar warm smile.
"That sound great thank you Y/n!" Kenneth answered with a nice voice, I nodded and poured him a cup off coffee. I took both cup of coffees and gave one to Marie and one to Kenneth.
I walked back to the kitchen and started making some eggs and some toast.

"So why are you here?" Mia asked Marie, I knew the reason was abuse but we couldn't say that.
I took some water in my mouth.

"We got a call from someone saying they had suspicion about abuse!" Marie stated, I turned away from the food and spit it all over the place.

"WHAT ABUSE!" I exclaimed, and looked at Marie with surprise showing in my eyes. "Who told you that, that is crazy!" I said starting to clean up the spit out water.

"Well funny you ask, the caller asked if she could come with us here, after a lot of discussion we agreed and let her come here!" Marie said, oh no this is the moment where Scarlett comes in and says it's a lie and stuff.
The door opened and in walked the familiar blonde named Scarlett johansson.

"Hey my name is Scarlett, nice to meet you guys and hi Y/n!" Scarlett said and I went back to the eggs and bread that was just finishing up.
I put some eggs on a plate along with a toast, an the put the rest on another plate.

"Kenneth your breakfast is ready is there anything else you want?" I asked him, he looked up at me.

"No thanks honey" he said giving me a warm smile, I gave a nod and went to him with his plate.

"Mia is there anything you want with your breakfast?" I asked, she put her hand on my shoulder.

"No thank you Y/n Honey it's juts fine" she said and let her hand go from my shoulder, I went and grabbed Mia's plate and placed it infront off her.
I sat down next to Mia and offered Scarlett a seat.

"Y/n aren't you gonna eat?" Marie asked me, I looked over at her.

"No I'm never hungry in the mornings especially because Mia and Kenneth makes outstanding food so I eat wayy to much" I laughed, Mia smiled and Kenneth rolled his eyes. They stopped when they saw Marie's skeptical look.

"But Y/n knows if she skips breakfast she can't skip lunch and dinner!" Kenneth warned I rolled my eyes and laughed.
Marie nodded and wrote something down on her clipboard.

"Y/n could I speak to you privately!" Marie asked I looked around to Mia and Kenneth before turning back to Marie and nodded.

"Yeah sure but make it quick I have work soon and I have to catch a bus" I say standing up.

"Y/n I talked with the Russo's and they let you come later" Scarlett chimed in, I gave a nod and followed Marie.

We sat down in the living room and she looked down at her clipboard.
"Ok let's get straight to the point, Y/n are they abusing you?" She said, I scoffed and looked at her.

"No! They are the best parents I've had since my biological parents died, Kenneth he helps me with homework and Mia she let's me help with food.
They're amazing!" I said defending them, Marie sighed and nodded.

"Ok Scarlett said that Kenneth broke your nose she even got another witness named Elizabeth, she told that she dropped you off at your house about a week ago, she felt like something was wrong so she stayed at her car, she heard some loud thuds coming from your house followed by yelling. The she said that you came running out and wrapped you arms around her is that true?" Marie asked, I let out a sigh and looked down at the floor.

"So it's true!" She sighed I snapped my head up at her and looked at her confused. "No!" I answered.

"Well she might have confused me for the person getting out but that's not true, you see that day I got in my room with a broken nose, suddenly I heard thuds coming downstairs and then I rushed down stairs to see Kenneth smashing his hand down in the table, Kenneth and Mia argues about me so I I sad and rushed outside, then I saw Elizabeth and I rushed into her arms!" I will keep on defending them till the day I'm 18 cause if I don't I will get back to the orphanage and I don't want to go there.

"Oh alright you can go to work now!" Marie said, we both stood up and walked to the table.

"So what's with the case" Scarlett said happily, I smirked to myself but took Mia's and Kenneth's plate and placed them in the sink.

"Case closed, there's simply no sign off abuse and they seem to be lovely foster parents" Marie said, Scarlett tensed up as Marie left, when she drove away I went out and Scarlett followed.

"You lied to her!!" Scarlett yelled at me as I got to the coffee shop.

"Leave me alone Scarlett!"I yelled back at her, I got inside to Irene and Eric standing with their arms crossed and looking pissed off.

"You lied to that CPS worker" they said and I rolled my eyes.
"So what if I did huh, what if I lied to her why do you even care!" I yelled at them, Irene passed me my backpack.

"Cause we know what they did to you Y/n, you told me yourself!" Scarlett said coming inside the coffee shop.

"Scarlett why did you even call CPS without my consent!" I yelled at her.

"Cause I care about you Y/n!" She yelled back, I rolled my eyes, "Did you know that you are no better than them Scarlett, huh did you know" I said at her.

"Are you saying that I'm no better than that phsyco bitch like him" she scoffed at me and I looked at her serious.

"Yes! Yes i am, wanna know why? Cause you take away my right, you took away my right to choose, when he grabs me he takes away my right to choose what I want to do so yes I am saying you are no better than them!" I snapped at her and went upstairs, I changed into my signed Milo Greene shirt and a pair of black pants, some black socks and then I found my shoes from before yesterday.
I took them on and grabbed my backpack.

I walked out of the shop pushing Scarlett a little om my way.
I rushed to the bus stop trying to make it in time, I arrived right before the bus came. I quickly got inside and saw Scarlett running after me, she was too late and the chauffeur drove not noticing Scarlett.

I sat down in a seat and rubbed my forehead, "urgh I'm soo hungover, gosh" I said to myself, I saw two teenage boys from my school come up to me.

"Hey look it's the vodka queen" they laughed and walked away, I didn't let it bother me so I just waited to the very last stop. The bus got more and more empty the longer we went, I was the last person in the bus as the it finally stopped.

"Thank you!" I said as I left the bus, I saw his warm smile before he drove away, I had to follow a path for 40 minutes by feet until I got to our filming location. We were filming in the woods for a hydra base or something.
Outside the path was a bunch of trees standing close it was very pretty and the birds sang it was all a beautiful experience. I heard a car drive up behind me, I moved out the way so the car could get through. I gave a smile to the driver and walked back onto the path after the car got through.

After a long off time I saw everyone already being there except for Scarlett, I smiled at them as I looked up at the little wooden cottag.

"Here's some water and a pain killer!" Elizabeth said handing me a small pill and a bottle off water, I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you, you don't know how much much I needed that!!" I exclaimed, and quickly got the pill down.

"Actually I do, you see after 33 shots of vodka and an Aunt Roberta you would get a pretty big hangover!" Lizzie laughed, I looked around and saw everyone with their jaws open.

"You took 33 shots of vodka!" They all said in choir, "you know what and Aunt Roberta is?!" RDJ exclaimed making me laugh.

"They don't call me vodka queen for nothing now do they? And by the way Aunt Roberta she is strong" I said pointing a finger at them. A girl came up to me and it was the one and only Clara.

"Come with me you need to be ready for filming" I went with Clara and changed inside the cottage. This time I didn't have the normal suit I had a black crop top with long sleeves, a pair of light brown or beige tactical combat pants and a pair of black combat boots.

"You look great Y/n!!" Clara said she started doing my make up, which was foundation and the blind eye and scar over my eye.
When she was done I went out to the others and they started laughing again.

"I begin to like the the other suit better you look scary in that!"Evans said, I gave him a death stare, and he began looking like a scared little puppy almost like his dog named dodger.

"I see you still have Americas ass!" I said making Chris roll his eyes. We heard a car pull up and our attention snapped towards the car, a car door opened and out walked Scarlett in costume and all, she went to the left backseat for and got Rose out off there.

We all waved expect me, I wasn't that cheerfull for Scarlett arriving, and Rose was probably afraid off me.
Evans walked towards me and poked my shoulder

"What happened to your case with you fosters?" He asked, I turned my attention to him and gave him a fake smile.

"It got closed, so you guys don't have to worry and report them" I smiled at him, I saw at Rose who was sitting in a chair.
I walked over to Rose, she was colouring in a marvel colour book, she seemed to have found my character.

"Hey princess Rose who's that you're colouring there!"I said, she turned her head, she first jumped a little but then hugged me.

"I'm colouring you!! Look how pretty you are!" She said and pointed to the green, blue, yellow and purple coloured character.

"I am indeed pretty, but you are too princess Rose!" I said and ruffled Rose's hair, I looked over at the director and he gave me a nod.

"I gotta go fight baddies alrightie" I said, Rose nodded with a huge grin on her face, I gave a wink before leaving.
My character started inside the cottage.

"Please go on your spots please!" The director yelled and we all got ready on out spots.

-------------------

"Oh she lives nice here!" Romanoff said walking towards the cottage in the woods, captain looked around and saw a lot off mushrooms.

"Yeah she lives nice here but it's so she can live under the radar!" Wanda said in a sokovian accent.
They all arrived at the door, infront of the wooden door stood a woven straw basket, it was full of mushrooms and a little knife, most likely a mushroom knife with a little brush in the end.
Tony knocked on the door, hoping for an answer.

"Who's there?" A voice came from inside the cottage, it wasn't a normal tone it was more of a mysterious voice.

"Valentina abre la puerta por el amor de dios" Natasha said in Spanish, suddenly the Avengers were surrounded by weapons pointing at them, the door clicked and opened and out walked Victoria with gun in hand.

"Oh mis queridos amigos, ¿que los trae por aquí?" Valentina answered pointing the gun at them, she smirked to herself.
Clint gulped as he looked around.

"HIII VALENTINA!!! MJ and I were wondering if we could go pick some mushrooms they look nice out here!" A sweet innocent voice said, Valentina pushed the Avengers aside and saw Peter standing there with basket and knife in hand.

"Sure but be careful some of them might be poisonous!!" I yelled at him, I found my book with poisonous mushrooms from under my basket with mushrooms outside so I threw it at Peter and he catched it, then I waved hi to MJ who didn't look cheerful as always.

"Come on inside, only because there are kids out here!" Valentina said with a fake smile, she gestured them inside and they got inside aware off who they were with and made sure not to step where there were traps or anything.

"Stop it guys there are not any traps, I live here 24/7 I never even go out to buy something!" Valentina answered getting a cup and starting to boil water. Valentina got some tea herbs and put it in a tea bag.

"So what brings you guys here!" Valentina said as the kettle began sating noise, Valentina grabbed the kettle and poured water in the cup, then she placed the kettle back on the stove but on a cold place, she then out the tea bag I the cup and let the water get flavour.

"You stole something that is ours" Natasha said cold, Valentina rolled her eyes and took the tea bag out of the cup.

Valentina spat on the ground, "I didn't steal nothing you cold bitch" Valentina said spiteful, Valentina put a spoon in her tea and started stirring in it with air not even touching the spoon.

"You stole the corpse of ultron, he isn't rightfully yours!" Tony answered he was as cold as Natasha.

"As I said I stole nothing, maybe you should ask Wanda over there she might know something!" I smirked as Wanda shoot up and walked over to Valentina.

"You hoe how dare you say it was me!" Wanda slapped Valentina, "I have nothing but his heart as souvenir and Tony let me keep it" Wanda spat at Valentina, Natasha, Tony and Steve stood up and walked up beside Wanda.

Tony got his hand on Valentina's throat before Valentina dropped to the ground.
-------------------

Rdj's pov:

Y/n dropped to the ground in a scene she went totally off script, I mean we normally add a little to the scene but this is fully off script.
She began backing away from us while she started crying.

I tried walking over to her but she put her arms trying to protect her head.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please!" She cried out I backed away from her, I looked over to scarlett then Elizabeth then over at Evans, we all were equally confused, I looked over at the rest of the cast who were in the background, they gave a confused looks.

"Y/n hey what are you talking about!" I asked, she kept crying, no one could walk over to her without her acting like we were gonna punch her.

Elizabeth walked over to her and wrapped her arms around Y/n.
"I'm sorry Kenneth, sir I'm s-sorry" she cried out, I looked over at Scarlett with a confused look, scarlett seemed to remember something which made me even more confused, Chris seemed to realise something too so by now I was even more confused.

"Shh, Shh Y/n we are not Kenneth or Mia I promise we are not going to hurt you!" Elizabeth reassured, Y/n was still crying.

"Please, please let go off me I didn't eat anything I promise, please, please I'm begging!" Y/n cried out, Scarlett riled over to Elizabeth and got her arms on Y/n's waist instead.
I earned over to Evans.

"What's happening?" I asked whispering into his ear, in that moment Y/n started punching and kicking Elizabeth.

"I don't think that's my story to tell, Y/n will tell you when she's ready" Evans said, he got eye contact with Scarlett who gave him a nod.

"Everyone out!! Now please, that includes you Downey" he waved out his arms, everyone got out me too, Evans also got outside.
We got met outside by the kid and Zendaya who actually had picked some mushrooms.

"You guys actually picked some mushrooms Lame!!" Anthony joked, they nooded, but when they looked around they got confused.

"Where's Lizzie, Scarlett and Y/n!" The kid asked I pointed to the cottage, which to that they nodded.

Scarlett came out off the cottage, "she will be alright." She said with a sad smile on her face, everyone let out some sort of relieved breath.

"What happened to her why did she just start acting that way and go fully off script?" I asked cause Y/n was like a child or something to me.

"I can't tell you that but I'm sure if y/n want you to know she will tell you!" Scarlett answered, and gave me an apologetic smile, I gave an understandable smile.

I don't know how much time had passed, but a lot of time had passed when Y/n came out with a red face and her make-up was ruined.
She got down the three steps and I rushed over and hugged her, I spun her around in the hug and a chuckle left her mouth.

"I'm sorry I ruined the shot!" She said and looked downed ashamed when I let her down from my arms.
A tear left her eye but I quickly wiped it away with the sleeve of the shirt 'Tony' have on.

"Don't you even worry about that, it's not the first time someone ruined the shot" I glared over at Evans who rolled his eyes, the beautiful chuckle of hers could be heard once again.

She looked over at Rose who was sitting in a chair, Rose was sound asleep thankfully, y/n giggled and looked around again.

"Anyways, anyone hungry for Shwarma?" Y/n asked out making us all laugh i rolled my eyes, suddenly Evans sneezed in his costume, oh it's about to go doown.

"BLESS AMERICA!!" Y/n yelled I could see she was trying to lift it the mood, Chris started wheezing and grabbed his left boob as normal.

Y/n's pov:

I was trying to lift up the mood by cracking jokes from when the marvel cast had been funny.
I saw benedict with his script standing next to me.

"Wanna read on the script together??"He asked and I started laughing internally.

"I don't READ Benedict!" I answered To him, if it was possible the cast started laughing even more, I could hear Lizzie scoff. Then I saw Hemsworth coming on set in costume.

"Come on mate you don't have your grandma cardigans any more!!" I yelled at Hemsworth, Scarlett looked away with a red face.

"BLACK WIDOW!" I yelled then everyone shut up and looked at me, "IRON MAN!" I smirked at RDJ "THOR!" then I pointed at Hemsworth, "CAPTAIN AMERICA!" It's about to go down, "HULK!" I saw that everyone was trying to hold their laughter together even though they haven't even heard the joke yet, "TOGETHER THEY ARE B.I.T.C.H!" I broke down laughing and so did the others.

When we all got cheered up the directors and camera men and all the people who film the movie set up, we all did the scene again this time without any problems.
Now we were filming a scene were Thor and Loki come with bifrost, doctor strange comes through a portal, Ant man is small and sitting in stranges ear and Captain marvel gets there with her powers.

-------------------

"Valentina there's no escape now!" Natasha yelled, with that there was a crash coming from the outside.

"Oh you called for backup, weak!" Valentina said stepping backwards.
Valentina threw the cup she had tea in towards Wanda.

Valentina walked out in the moment Captain Marvel, Doctor strange and Ant Man arrived, Ant man jumped down from Doctor stranges shoulder and got human size again.

"She said there was no escape from this either you hand us Ultrons corpse or you go down mortal!" Thor said in his deep loud voice.

"If I go down you go down with me!" Valentina yelled at the people standing in front off me, the shared a look which made Valentina tense up.
The door opened and they were now all standing there.
When they was about to attack Valentina defended herself, Valentina got a fire ring to guard her and got the wind to blow away the Avengers.

"You still up for a fight huh!" Valentina said spiteful as the ring grew more and more intense.

-------------------

"Shut the fire now!!" Someone yelled, I let out a faint scream before foam from a fire extinguisher shut the fire around me.

"Fuck!" Scarlett exclaimed, it was not a full fire but just a little since the pants were army pants that burned slow.
The producers didn't seem to notice but I did. I knew there was a cliff with a giant lake under.
I started running as fast as I could as I felt my pants get hotter and hotter for every second.

I got to the edge of the cliff and jumped off not even caring about the fact that people was following me.
Before I hit the water I saw the fire really starting on my pants, but it got shut by water as I broke the water surface.

I got up to get air again and I saw that by the coast there were cars waiting for me already, I swam my way over to the coast and got up from the water, I as soaked and it was hella cold.
There were warm towels being wrapped around me and a lot off people checking me to see if I was okay, suddenly we heard another car pull up.

Out off the car walked Scarlett, Sebastian, Lizzie, Evans and Downey.
"HAVE YOU GONE INSANE Y/N!" Lizzie yelled while walking over to me.

"In my defense it would have been too late if they first had to pull the plug and point a fire extinguisher, I was smart cause a second after the pants caught on fire I hit the surface!" I defended and showed her the pants which had a giant burned hole in them, nearly a whole leg of the pants were burned from that short amount of time it really was on fire.

"I'm just happy you're okay!" Evans said, he rushed over to me and engulfed me in one off his giant hugs.
Rdj joined, so did Scarlett, Sebastian and finally Lizzie.

"I'm okay guys but you're squeezing me" I yelped out as they let go I took in some deep breaths.

"I will drive you back to the Withlocks you aren't going to film anymore today alright?" Elizabeth said, I gave a small nod.

"Wait the Russo's wanted to talk to her first!" Sebastian said.

"NO! They didn't talk to her!" Lizzie answered, Scarlett, Chris, Downey and I we just laughed at them, suddenly I got a text on my phone from 'Unknown'

-------------------

Unknown:
Hey it's the Russo's here.

You:
Hey!! What's up?

(You changed Unknown to Busy bosses)

Busy bosses:
It's true though, we are quite busy💅
anyways we were wondering if we could post this picture off you.

You:
Omg where did you get that pic
it's like ancient👵
Anyways yes you can of cause😉 thanks for the opportunity to jump off a cliff😅

Busy bosses:
Anytime😉How's the pants are they completely ruined?

You:
I mean if the movie could be
better with like a whole leg burned,
Sure they can be used🤪

Busy bosses:
See ya then, but like you can keep the pants if you'd like😅

You:
Thanks but I don't think I need em'

-------------------

"I just need my clothes from before the costume and I'm good to go!" I said and they all looked at me.

"The Russo's texted me so I'm good to go home!" I say to them, they all smiled and Lizzie followed me to her car.
When I got sat inside and buckled in, Sebastian sat next to me, Chris next to Sebastian. Lizzie was in the driver seat and Scarlett in the passenger seat.

"What about Rdj?? Who is he going with?" I asked as I saw Rdj standing out there with the people who helped me when I got out the water.

A/n: THANK YOU Artistic_Ghost AND EW2412 FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER!!!!
I hope ya'll are enjoying this book, I am enjoying writing it 😊

Stay safe out there, remember to drink water💧, eat food🍱 and get enough sleep 😴

I love from ~M~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 28 13
It is a story about a 13 year old girl named Y/n who got a job at Marvel really unexpectedly. Will she get the permission to act? Will she ever be ac...
13.4K 326 48
When a 14 year old girl who is her own carer gets given a chance to be in a marvel movie how ill it go and will she make these people her family?
741K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...
3.3K 55 15
You are Tony Starks daughter and have been training since you were little. About three years ago you started training with Steve, Natasha, and Wanda...