Remember the Rules

By RanielleTJ4

Skye and Kat's daughters are all grown up, or well some still have a little growing up to do. Nia is busines... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 36

181 12 0
By RanielleTJ4

Willow's POV

I walked towards Nia holding the hand that I hurt.

"What happened?" she asked as she put her phone in her pocket and walked towards me shaking her head. "I hammered my finger." I showed her my finger.

"I swear to god how hard it is to build a bloody cabinet." She asked me, sighing.

"Well as you can see it is very hard. You know I'm not good with these things. Dora is the one who always did all these fixings and building things." I sighed and then walked back to the room.

"Dude this looks like a mess," Nia said as she looked around the room. To be honest it was a mess. I hadn't even got the basic structure up. "Why don't you do that jigsaw puzzle wall first? You have been at this cabinet since morning maybe that wall would be easier." I nodded and put the hammer down. I walked down to the corridor wall and looked at the picture on the paper. When I opened the box of tiles I realized it was smaller then I expected. "Niaaaaaaa" I said, whining. "I swear to god Andy doesn't want me to date his daughter." She just chuckled. "Who would after what you did?" she said and I nodded "True."

"At first I didn't understand how building a cabinet and puzzle wall was a punishment but I can see it now." She said and I nodded. She got a call after which she walked away from me. I realized it was a meeting call as she took out her laptop and went and sat in the room away from me.

Ok Willow you can do this. I stretched my body and then opened all the boxes and divided them. ok first let's finish them on ground then I can start laying them on the wall cause there is no chance of messing this up. Once it's stuck it's done. I looked at the instructions. It was basic stuff about how to stick them on the wall. ok sticking is easy.

Breathe, the easiest way to solve a puzzle is to first build the corner pieces. I picked out all the corner pieces. Believe it or not this was still very hard. I started laying the out, piecing them together.

" You gotta be kidding me." Nia said as she looked at how much I had completed. "It's past 7 right now and you didn't even complete the corner? You have been at it for 4 hours" she said and I placed the last corner piece. Completing the edge of the puzzle. "You realize this is hard hence the reason Andy gave me this as a punishment. He wants me to give up on this so I won't be able to date Abby." I sighed.

"I get it but why don't you ask for doras help this would be much easier if she would be here." Nia said and I shook my head. "I can't ask for her up from anyone." To which she sighed. "Let's go home for now and come here early in the morning and continue." I nodded and took off the gloves. I picked up the cap on my out and locked the house. The house was complete only 2 things were left AKA my punishments.

"Where is your car?" I asked her as I didn't see anything outside. I parked a bit away as I didn't want paps to find this place. This was a pretty posh side of the town. We casually walked past the dark allies when we heard a girl scream, making both of us stop in our footsteps and look around. "You heard that right?" I asked her and she nodded. This was weird because there was no one around us.

That's when I saw something shine in the alley. It looked like a phone.

"Nia Alley lets walk past it." I said and bent down pretending to tie my lace as I pressed the button on my watch. It was this new SOS thing they had set up for all of use after my kidnapping.

We walked away pretending we didn't see anything. We hid behind the wall, that's when we clearly saw the movement. The person in black was hitting a girl. We walked slowly to grab the person and almost succeeded but stupid Nia's phone rang alerting the person making them run.

"Fucking hell!" I sighed. "Look after her." I yelled out to Nia as I ran behind the guy.

"You ok?" I heard Nia asked the girl. This dude was fast. He was dressed in all black which was the reason it was hard for us to see the person. His hood fell off but he had a mask on so I couldn't see his face.

Like fucking Spiderman he climbed and jumped off a wall. "You gotta be kidding me." I climbed up the wall to realize it was the main road. This is going to get messy. I jumped off and ran after him.

He pushed a bunch of boxes lined up on the side of the road making it fall down on me. "You just pissing me off now." I mumbled to myself as I got up and picked up the 2 of the vases from the street stall "I will pay for these hold up." I said and aimed at him. These were thick enough to hurt him badly.

Like an idiot he was running pushing people practically creating a clear path for me to hit him. In full speed I ran and swung the vase at him. It hit him right on his back, stuttering into pieces as he tumbled down. He was trying to get up when I threw the other vase hitting him on his leg. Making him scream out in pain.

I walked towards him, going to grab him when he pulled my left leg making me fall. "Why? Why are you just doing things to piss me off?" I said, grabbing his hand and twisting it behind his back, making him scream in pain.

At this point people were recording. I pulled my cap down to make sure they didn't realize who I was.

"Where are these idiots?" I mumbled to myself when the security was nowhere to be seen. One of the cops stood next to us with his hand on the gun. "I'm going to have to ask you to move away from the guy." He said as the other cop showed up. I'm in trouble.

"I will but can you cuff him. I grabbed him because he assaulted a girl back there." I said still not letting go of the dude cause it looked like he was ready to bolt.

"I will" one of the cops nodded. I slowly let go of the guy as one cop grabbed him and cuffed him. "Well my job..." I didn't get to complete the sentence as the cop grabbed my arm and cuffed me too.

"What are you cuffing me for?" I asked him confused when the dude in black said "You bitch" and tried to kick me which dodged by moving back. I kicked him right in the face knocking him out but unlucky for me when he tried to kick me he managed to make my cap fall off. I could collectively hear the crowd gasp.

"I'm so dead" I mumbled to myself. At that exact time Nia showed up with the security team and the girl. Colby mumbled something to the cop to which he bowed to me and uncuffed me. I shook his hand and said "Mr. Colby can handle the rest." Nia and I quickly walked towards the car and got out of there before it got too crowded.

"We need to tell moms. People have recorded it with their phone." I sighed.

"When you pressed the button moms got alerted." As if on queue Nia and my phone started blowing up with notifications.

"Am I dead?" I asked as I looked at the headline. 'Princess Rebel Arrested'

"I don't know. You did it to save a girl so probably not." Once we reached the palace I grabbed the door to open it but whined. I looked at my hand to realize it was bleeding. There were small glass pieces which I suppose were from the broken vase.

"Get that checked first." Nia said and I shook my head. But she forcefully dragged me to the in house clinic.

Doctor looked at my bleeding hand. "Can you take off the t-shirt?" she asked and I nodded.

Nia went out urgently as she got a call. I took off my t-shirt with the help of the doctor. Thankfully there were no other wounds, just the one on my hand.

"I swear to good this clinic was just made for you. This is not a tourist spot that whenever you're in town you need to visit." The doctor said making me chuckle. Her statement was true. Somehow I always ended up here either just to ask for meds or cause I got hurt.

"This one wasn't my fault. The guy I grabbed assaulted a girl." I said as she bandaged my hand.

"Oh I thought Abigail came back to the palace." She chuckled. Doc was cool and somehow knew all the gossip. "Well sadly she's not. You know where she is right now." I asked her but before she could answer Moms walked in. She did a curtsy and then silently continued bandaging my hand.

"She is alright?" Mom asked and the Doc nodded "She ma'am just a cut and a few scratches."

"Ok good. Nia explained everything to me. I will tell them to release a statement. Good job." Mama said, making me smile as I wasn't getting yelled at for it. "the lawyer will handle cops. But there is one problem." She said, making me confused. "Did you forget you have an interview tomorrow in Paris?"

"Tomorrow?" I said confused as I looked at my calendar when it was clearly stated. "Ohhh but I still don't see the problem."

"Talk to the lawyer and get your answer straight so if they ask you something about the incident you don't end up saying something that would incriminate you for assault." She said and I understood what she meant. I nodded and wore my shirt.

"Go rest you must be tired." Mom said kissing my forehead. "Yes mom." I said and went to my room. Sitting on my laptop to look at the questionnaire Ethan had sent me. Looking at the appropriate answers and also changing them a little to sound like myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.7K 44
Completed โœจ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, next in line to take the crown, a queen to be announced on her next birthday, with her royal...
22.7K 2.1K 37
Death, Pain, Despair. Where is Love? It's in Misfortune -- Willow Hudson, the princess of witches used to spend all of her time playing with the hear...
8K 606 30
โ†’First Book Writtenโ† [Note:I both love this book & hate it. I love it for my characters, but hate it. Because it didn't go how I originally planned i...
117K 2.9K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...