Remember the Rules

De RanielleTJ4

Skye and Kat's daughters are all grown up, or well some still have a little growing up to do. Nia is busines... Mai multe

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 32

158 12 0
De RanielleTJ4

Willow's POV

It had been 3 days and Abby was still not replying. I might have gotten annoyed and sent her more annoying messages but as always she left me on read.

I think that was the most annoying part of this. If she didn't wanna reply she could just block me instead she is just reading all of it and physically hanging up on me. I took the smoothie that Ethan had got for and sipped on it. "No no nooooo" I said as I threw the smoothie in the trash. I intercom-ed Ethan. "It's not this place either."

"I guess I got to find more places too. Can you tell me the ingredients? Maybe I can tell them to make it." he said. I pitied him. Poor he had to research all the places that sold the type of smoothie Abby made for me.

"I have no clue. Abby always said it was a simple Strawberry banana smoothie. But I for a fact know she put something else into it. I just don't know what." I sighed and he sighed too.

"Should I text and ask her?"

"She won't reply. Just find another place one of them might have it." I said and he hummed. "Ok ma'am. By the way, your appointment is here."

"Thank you, give me 1 minute before sending them in."

"Ok ma'am" I hung up on him as I pulled out the whiskey bottle from underneath my desk and took a sip of it. I need to loosen up a little bit. I have no clue what I have been so frustrated about these days. I have been getting into fights easily these days.

I just need sex that's all. This is the reason for nothing else. The budgeting lady I had an appointment with came in and bowed. "Take a seat, let's start this. I need to be somewhere later." I said cutting out all the casual talk.

I barely took pointers on what she was saying to be honest I just wanna get out of here right now.

All these numbers were just annoying me even more. What is wrong with you Willow? This is work focus. You have never been like this with work. Fuck this!

"You know what, just mail me the rest. I have to be somewhere." I said and got up. She looked at me bewildered as I picked up my phone and chose to leave the office.

When I stepped out Ethan looked at me in shock. "Make sure she leaves. I'm leaving." I entered my private elevator and went straight to the parking lot.

The elevator doors opened again and I saw Caleb "Bar" I said as soon as he saw me. He nodded and opened the car door for me.

Abby's POV

I looked at the meeting notes. This was a mess. I feel like Willow was practically sleeping in these meetings.

Was she even trying to learn anything? She got to learn all these for the meeting because I'm not there to suggest changes in the meeting.

I flipped the page to see the note had ended. This was literally not even half of the per day agenda. Maybe she had some other meeting.

I looked at the printed files and started scribbling down things I need to change. Once I was done with the days file I closed it and sighed loudly. "Done for the day?" I heard Dad ask from the door frame. "Yup" I said nodding.

"Good now get out of the palace" he said and I looked at him confused.

"You have been cooped up in this room since you got here. At least go to the garden and breathe some fresh air. "I will have someone clean the room till that time." He practically made me get up and kicked me out of the apartment.

"But..." before I could say anything he closed the door. "I don't even know where the garden is tho." I sighed but got in the Elevator.

Stopping at the ground floor to ask someone where the garden was. I spotted a guard and asked him "Where's the garden?" he looked at me confused. "Garden." I said thinking maybe he didn't hear me. Then he started speaking in a language I didn't understand.

Ahh, Shit! I am in Belgium so I suppose he is speaking Dutch. "Garden? Flower? Outside?" I said hoping he could understand at least one word. He looked at me confused but before he could say anything he looked behind me and bowed.

"I thought I heard a familiar voice. I guess I don't need to pay someone to find you." a female voice said. I froze in my step.

I turned around to see it was Nia. "So this is where you have been hiding out." She snorted "Willow would never be able to guess this. Let me show you the garden." She said.

"Nah it's fine I will find it on my own." I said and walked in the opposite direction of her. "It's the other way."

When she said that I looked down to the floor embarrassed and turned around walking in the direction she told me to.

"I'm kidding, it was the way you were going let me just show it to you." She chuckled and walked in the direction I was walking towards before. I almost whacked the back of her head for annoying me like this,

We silently walked towards the garden with her a couple of steps ahead of me. Once we reached the garden instead of going back in she continued walking the path.

"I always love this place." Nia said as she smiled, touching a flower. She then looked around us as if she was checking something. She then plucked a yellow rose using the cutter kept nearby. She then continued walking.

"I want to apologize for what happened," she said as she stopped in her footsteps and looked at the ground with her back to me.

"Did you know about the bet from the start?" I asked just to understand her side of the story.

"Yes but we were gonna shut it down." She said, turning around trying to defend herself.

"Then why didn't you?" I asked her with my arms crossed. It was chillier than I expected out here.

She put down the rose and cutter on the bench nearby and took off her jacket. "Wear this." She gave it to me. "It's fine." I said giving it back to her. "Your clothes are thinner than mine. I'm fully covered already." She said and put her jacket around me.

"We didn't stop it cause we thought maybe she actually fell for you." She said as she rubbed my shoulder. "And it would have been of no use for us to stop it not like Wolf and I had a chance."

"What chance? Were you guys taking chances trying to flirt with me?" I asked her confused and pissed.

"No no no." she quickly stopped me.

"We both liked you and wanted to ask you out but thought things between Willow and you were getting serious. So we didn't do anything." She said a bit of panic. Mumbling thing about how much she liked me and actually wanted to date me just so I didn't misunderstand her. It was cute. "Ok ok I got it" I said as I walked forward.

We walked a couple steps in silence when I spoke up "You should have asked me out. Maybe we could have avoided this entire mess." I said looking at her and she gave me a soft smile.

"I should have." She said and we walked in silence after that. She continued cutting the thorns off the rose. We had walked full circle and reached back where we started from.

"Here you go" she gave me the Yellow rose "Yellow roses are a symbol of friendship. I hope to gain back your trust and be friends with you again cause I really enjoyed your company." I took it and looked at her eyes.

She was being very sincere right now. "We can be civil if we crash into each other when we meet at parties." I gave her a soft smile and she nodded "I will take that." she turned around and walked a few steps but then stopped and looked at me "For what its worth I think she actually loves you and is too dumb to realize it. Give it a few days she will come crawling back."

"It's not the matter of her coming back it's the matter of if I will still be here." I told her and she nodded. She left then and I continued my walk around the garden.

What if she is right? What if she will come back to me and apologize? Would you accept it? Like it's gonna happen. That idiot didn't even apologize to you. It was a half ass things happen deal with it and on top of it the messages she has been sending me lately is just annoying. She is just trying to get a rise out of me. I think she expects me to reply to them like this is just some fun light.

At a point I might have listened to her side of the story if she had sincerely apologized but she didn't do that. Now the time has passed and by the looks of her messages, I don't think she would ever do it.

"Pshh like she ever loved you" I snorted saying to myself "That asshole can never love anyone. It was a game and as soon as you get it in your head you will be better off."

I went back to my room and started bingeing on Netflix. I had ordered some dinner and after dinner I was lying in my bed almost above to dose off when my phone vibrated.

From Don't Answer: You know you're a bitch.

The fuck! Did Willow just call me a bitch?! My phone vibrated again but it was Nia.

From Princess Nia: Let me know if you need any help in Belgium ☺

To Princess Nia: I will. I forgot to tell you to not tell your sister I'm in Belgium.

From Princess Nia: Don't worry I won't. Plus she would never find out. The only reason I know is because I spotted you by mistake. I come to Belgium every week so we will be seeing each other a lot more.

To Princess Nia: oh cool.

From Don't Answer: Bitch I can see your online and reading my messages.

To Princess Nia: Can you delete my number from your sister's phone? She is just messaging to annoy me now.

From Princess Nia: Lol speak of timing she just walked in Very much drunk.

Ohh that explains the messages a little now.

To Princess Nia: Just delete my number. Night.

To Princess Nia: Will do. Good Night.

I put my phone on silent as it kept ringing because of Willow.

As a couple weeks passed Willows drunk messaging only became more frequent. No matter how many times Nia deleted my number from her phone she found it again and texted me. Telling me I have made her life hard by leaving all the work to her. That asshole doesn't even work. She doesn't even write her pointers into the files being sent to me. I basically feed her all the information that needs to change. I think I should start talking to the budget department directly.

This Willow root is going to take too long and just increase my work. She was never like this. Sure numbers aren't her thing but she never slugged off work.

Maybe you never knew her. Forget about it, things are going better now. 

From Princess Nia: I'm done, let's go.

This was another thing. Nia and I had become closer turns out we loved the same things and our mindsets matched.

On top of it she was respectful. Every week when she was in Belgium she made a point to meet me and check on me.

According to her I had been stuck in the palace for too long so she was going to take me out.

I picked out my jacket and cap. I knew this much that roaming with these royal caps was essential.

When I got out of my room I saw dad walk in. "I'm heading out of the palace for a while." I said as I put on my jacket.

"Oh that's nice where? Call me if you get lost or something." He said with a relieved smile.

"I don't know but don't worry I'm going with Nia." He nodded. "Ahh ok cool. Don't drink too much and I don't know be safe." He said not really sure how to be a parent but he was trying. "I will bye." I smiled and left. I went down the elevator and out the tunnel.

Nia was standing there in a 3 piece business suit against a black sedan which I assume is a Mercedes. "I feel underdressed now." I said, looking at my outfit.

"Don't worry I'm overdressed. I came straight after a meeting as I didn't wanna be late." She said as she opened the door for me.

I got in and she got in from the other side. "You should have told me I could have waited." I said

"Nah it's fine I just don't like to be late." She smiled as the driver started to drive as Nia looked at the cap in my hand.

"Well you know what to carry" she chuckled and pulled out her cap from the seat pocket. It was the exact same cap but in blue instead of red like the one I had.

"Willow got it for me." I said showing the 'W' engraved in the back. "I guess she's smart in some ways."

"She's very smart but nowadays looking at her meeting notes it feels like some things are wrong." I said as I wore the cap and fixed my hair.

"To be honest I don't know what it is. She's started drinking a lot more than usual. Going out like everyday and just...She's a mess." Nia sighed worried.

"Wasn't she always like that?" I said knowing for a fact she used to do all these things before meeting me.

"She did but she never drank at work. I know she has been drinking at work too. She is going through withdrawal right now and shes just not ready to admit it." Nia closed her eyes. I could hear the concern in her voice. She really cares a lot about that asshole.

"Withdrawal of what? Drugs?" I was confused cause I wasn't sure she took any drugs while we were together.

"Nope you." When I heard that I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious. She has become crankier than usual; she wasn't like this when she was with you. She was happier. She used to drink like a normal person. Also from what I have heard from one of my people she hasn't been eating and had these weird obsessions with smoothies but has been throwing most of them after one sip. Also she hasn't been able to have sex. Which is really weird." The last part made me chuckle.

"So your telling me I have turned your normal playgirl sister into someone whos not able to have sex and is smoothie obsessed" I asked her chuckling and she smiled and nodded "I know its sounds weird but yes you have."

"I'm sure she will be back to normal, she just needs to call that cop girl." I said, shaking my head.

"What cop girl? Lexie?" she asked and I nodded. "She already tried that Lexie left the apartment 10 minutes after they entered looking very annoyed. So pretty sure nothing happened." I just shrugged.

"I can't do anything. She hasn't apologized to me nor do I think it's going to happen. She's just going to find a new play thing and things will be back to normal." I said as her car stopped.

"I don't think so this time it's different. Mark my words she has changed. She will come to you soon." Nia said as she got out and gave me a hand. I took it as I got out. "Wanna bet on the fact that she is going to be back on her knees begging for forgiveness."

I looked at her with a 'Are you serious?' look. "I can feel it in my bones. She just pushed away from begging forgiveness."

"Your family has some weird obsession with betting. You sure you all aren't gambling addicts?" I said as we entered the restaurant.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

41.8K 1.2K 32
| COMPLETED | 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 {𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝} As model and influencer...
The Academy 3 De greenmarisa

Ficțiune adolescenți

72.1K 3K 41
Book 3 of The Academy Series Suffering from a broken heart, Alicia has reverted back to her old self. She's much colder than she ever was to all the...
115K 1.4K 10
Aurora Cade: I am a true hybrid; half witch, half werewolf, my parents two opposing sides in a bloody war. A war which sent my mother fleeing to the...
42.2K 2.5K 78
Mila James is desperate for a job, so desperate in fact, she decides to approach billionaire businesswoman, Scarlet Ramirez. Despite knowing nothing...