Remember the Rules

By RanielleTJ4

Skye and Kat's daughters are all grown up, or well some still have a little growing up to do. Nia is busines... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 11

148 11 0
By RanielleTJ4

Willow's POV

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my eyes and brunette hair over my face. I moved it to see it was Abigail's. She had her head on my chest as my arms were wrapped around. We must have moved into this position while sleeping.

Last night when she opened up I wanted to tell her. She trusted me enough to tell about her Uncle/Bio Dad. I already for some reason felt bad about lying to her and then last night she literally said she trusts me. How can I break her trust?

You have broken so many people's trust, what is one more? But... Something's different about her. I think she deserves the truth. Why tho? Why does she deserve it and not Lexie?

I don't know. Remember the rules never break someone's trust. Mom's will understand. I felt her move and for some reason my first instinct was to pretend to be asleep. I felt her move a little and then quickly move away from me. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned acting as if I was not just staring at her sleep with a battle going on in my head.

She looked at me with a smile. I sat up and smiled back. "Morning" she said with a husky voice. Listening to that made me bite my lower lip unconsciously. She looked at my lip. Did she? Or was I imagining things?

"You wanted to tell me something last night?" she asks, combing her hair down with her fingers.

"I-I..." I couldn't continue as I heard choppers. We both gave each other questioning looks and then looked at the direction the noise was coming from. A chopper flew over our head. Fuck! We both got up. As the chopper landed on the beach. The noise had got everyone from the village to the beach. The chopper doors opened as soldiers rushed out. It was a Belgium Air Force Chopper like the one I expected from the colour.

"Let's go" one of the soldiers said. From the way he's talking to me I'm sure things aren't out yet. Abigail looked at me and I nodded and we followed him. We waved bye to everyone as we got into the chopper. "What's going on?" Abigail asked me as we were flying to somewhere. "Umm, I'm a Belgium citizen" I said as if that explains why there is Air Force here to rescue me.

"Hmm ok." She shrugged, still confused but not questioning me. We landed in an Airport and were transferred into a Concorde. I pretending as if being rescued by the Air Force and being transferred into a Concorde was normal. Concorde world's fastest passenger plane that doesn't even operate anymore for the public. So the 10 hour journey was completed in 4. The whole trip Abigail kept on giving me looks but this was not the place to tell her the truth. We were not getting a moment alone.

When the plane landed. I got up to leave but the soldiers stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"What's happening?" I asked him as Abigail got up and stood next to me.

"You got to wait." He said as the doors opened and Alfred walked in. The Air Force Chief.. He was in his uniform. He bowed as I pulled him into a hug. Sure he was my superior but I have known him since I was a kid.

"It's good to see you" I said as I pulled away from the hug, I quickly added "but if you're here looking like that. That means there is some damage. How bad?" I asked him and he just sighed and gave me my uniform. "Oh fuck! That bad?" I said and he nodded. I looked at Abigail and she looked at me confused "What's happening?"

"Umm-" before I could complete "We need to leave now" Alfred said.

"Alfred can you clear the Plane? I need to change." He nodded and then everyone just got out of the aircraft.

"It's about what I wanted to tell you before. My family is..." I took off my clothes. When Abigail saw this, she turned around. "Is what?" she asked, confused.

"Is different from other families," I said as I wore my pants and then my shirt.

"Yeah like I gathered you were rich." She said as I buttoned my shirt then tucked it in.

"Sure you can call us rich but it's not that." I said as I wore my tie.

"Then?" she asked as I wore my coat and started putting in the badges.

"You can turn around," I said as I wore my cap.

"You're in the Army?" she asked, surprised looking at me.

"Air Force but yeah." I said trying to think of how to tell this too her. Why was this so hard? Maybe cause you have never actually told anyone this. Either they knew this from the moment they met you or they never found out.

"Ma'am?" a female officer walked in. When I turned around she gave me a salute. "We need to leave."

"Yes" I said nodding and then looked at Abigail "Let's go" she said confused signaling me to lead the way. "Abigail I consider you as my friend. Well you're the only person I trust that doesn't come in the large group I was born into.  Promise you will give me a chance to explain" I said she gave me a questioning look but nodded. "Ok" I took a deep breath as I walked out of the plane. I looked outside to see there was a press far away from the plane with camera lights flashing. I fixed my cap and looked back to see if Abigail was following me. When I got down the stairs all the soldiers saluted as Alfred opened the car door for me. I told Abigail to get in and then got in after her.

"Who are you? Are you like some high rank Air force officer?" Abigail asked me as the car started to drive home. Well I barely have any memories over there other the very important events so not really my home. We stayed outside the city Mom's travelled in and out of the palace and then moved in after grandfather passed and the throne passed on to mama. That happened when we were 18. We were all in the army at that point. Nia in the Navy, Dora in Military Medical Service and me in the Air Force. I serviced for 3 years on and off.

"No, not high. Just an Air Force Lieutenant Colonal and it's more of an honorary title I got."

"Why?" she asked as she looked out of the window as we entered the palace. Passing all the press outside the gates. It was a quick drive as the streets were cleared.

"Cause the press likes you more when they realize you have served," I said as the car stopped in front of the palace doors. I got out of the car and gave her a hand helping her out. She looked around and then gave me a confused look. Is this girl dumb or what?

Maybe she has never seen the Belgium palace.

"What are we doing at the palace?" she asked, confused. Ok so she has seen the palace. Conclusion, she's just dumb. "Just follow me you will know soon." I said as I shook my head and followed one of the servants. We walked towards the main living room. The servant was above to open the door when I stopped him.

"Whatever you see after this just remember I'm still the same girl who offered to fuck you on a bus" I said as I took off my cap and signaled the servant to open the door. My statement had made Abigail blush making me smirk.

When I entered the room even before I could react someone crashed into me making me lose my balance and fall down. I looked down to see it was my sisters.

"Guys I love this but I think I hit my head too hard on the floor." I said making Dora get up but Nia was still hugging me. She kissed my forehead and then helped me get up.

"Fuck thank god your alive" Danny said as she hugged me. I looked back to see Abigail was smiling but then her smile fell and she almost looked like she was above to puke.

"Wait?! You're kidding me!" she whispered to me. I looked at where she was looking to spot Mom's. She finally got it.

Moms hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Well you already know Abigail over here Mom's" I said motioning towards Abigail. She was in shock as she did a curtsy.

"Fuck, thank god your alright" Andy said as he walked towards me I thought he was going to hug me but he walked passed me and hugged Abigail.

Huh?

Abigail winced a little when he hugged her "Abby what's wrong?" He asked pulling back looking worried. "Nothing uncle I just bruised my rib." UNCLE?!

"The uncle?!" I whisper yelled at her and she nodded "the uncle."

"Andy? Andrew Denvers? Is your uncle? You sure?" I asked again and Andy just looked at me confused and Abigail nodded.

"Willow you know his real name is Charles Newman right?" Franc said as she looked at me confused at what was going on.

"Wait, What?!" I said I looked at Moms and then at Andy. "Who do I have to fuck over here to know all this shit?" as soon as I said it Mama whacked me on the back of my head.

"Language" she said and I mumbled, "I'm sorry but I'm serious. No one tells me things anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 961 36
Taylor is the heiress to the Italian Mafia. Her father would only allow her to take over if she settles down. Willow is a normal girl kinda. Her fat...
118K 3K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...
63.2K 5.3K 46
International pop star and former boy band heartthrob Jackson Ford has just met the girl of his dreams, Skye Kennedy, in a Hollywood coffee shop. She...
18.9K 1K 47
Kat is just your run-of-the-mill bratty kid. Has more money to last her a few lifetimes. What do you think would happen when she keeps bumping into S...