Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law

7.2K 215 17
By Aca-Awesome

Ashley's p.o.v.

I texted Drew if he wanted to hang out. He agreed since we aren't going to shop for clothes. I took a picture of Drew and me in the mall for snapchat with the text below: Being the best girlfriend ever x.

I sended it to Demi, Riley and Drew.

'I missed you Ash', Drew said and hugged me again.

'Missed you too Drew but you were most of the time with Brandi, not that Im blaming you'

'I know, stupid mistake. We are over'

That surprised me. I stopped walking and looked at him. 'Why did you break up?'

'Her twin sister Chloe, you know who', He smirked. 'She was using Brandi to get in contact with you, it drove me crazy and I knew you didnt want her, you wanted Demi. She did want you though because it was hot to date a model. Chloe made Brandi chose between me and her and she chose Chloe.'

'Im sorry Drew', I said and hugged him again.

'Its okay, I didnt like her so much anyway but you could make up for it', he winked.

I sighed, this was so typical Drew. 'What do you have in mind?'

'Introduce me to some of the other models'

'Alright fine.'

Drew didnt know that Im still waiting on a phone call from my manager. If they seriously want me to date Kendall, I will quit. Even if its Hollywood, they cant force me.

'What was your intention to buy for Demi's mom?', Drew asked while his hand went through his hair.

'She is the best cook I know and I heard her sometimes complaining about the kitchen so what if I give her a new kitchen?'

'Ash thats over the top'

'I know but I have all this money and I cant help her with it? What does it mean then? Should I buy drugs from it? No thank you'

'You're right', Drew chuckled.

---------------------------

We were in the car heading back home.

'I drop you off at your house. I have a date tonight, I hope its okay'

I smiled. I expected this, Drew was really good looking so why eat icecream to get over a girl when you can replace her with another?

So Riley and Drew both had dates tonight, I texted Demi:

'Babe, I want to feel your soft sweet lips on mine like now and make out till our lips hurt. Oh and wear that lipgloss you wore this afternoon you tease x.'

Seconds later I got a text back: 'Will be at your house in 10 minutes. How does that sound?'

'Almost as perfect as you', I texted back with a huge smile on my face.

'You're texting Demi', Drew said.

'Maybe'

'I can tell because you are smiling so much. Amazing what she does to you. Let me see the nudes'

'Who says she sended nudes?', I asked (verontwaardigd). She didnt send nudes but its a good idea.

'I dont know, can a guy like me dream'

-----------------

I wished Drew good luck with his date tonight which he obviously doesnt need but still. When I walked to my front door, Demi was already there.

'Hi', she said.

'Hi, sorry if you had to wait long. Here'

She followed me inside the house where I pulled out a drawer. I had an other key of my house in my hand.

'This one is for you but please dont disturb me like Riley'

'Really Ashley? Thank you so much', Demi said and kissed me. She hold onto my waist and her kisses became faster. I opened my mouth, waiting for entrance but she pulled back. 'You sure I cant disturb you like Riley?'

'Im okay with it if you do it like that', I winked at her.

'What did you buy for my mom?'

'Why do you want to know?'

'I want to have the best present because I am the best daughter'

'I wont disagree with you on that but you forgot the hottest daughter. And my present is a secret'

'Maybe this hot daughter can kiss the secret out of you?'

'Maybe, maybe not', I teased. Im okay if Demi would come closer again and kissed me on the lips which would lead to a make out session. No, wouldnt mind that at all.

She did came closer to me and I parted my lips a little bit, ready to be kissed, to feel that magic feeling again, to make my head spin but instead Demi went up and only kissed the top of my nose.

'Your tease', she winked.

'Damn', was all I said.

I saw Demi walking to the door so I grabbed her hand and pulled her back, back into my arms. Our foreheads were pressed together, our lips only inches away. I could hear her breathing, I could feel the tension between us or should I say sexual tension.

'You have to go?', I whispered. She nodded.

'Cant you stay over?'

Demi shook her head. 'No I have to get up early for mom's birthday. It would be rude if I wouldnt be there. Besides, you want to have sex again? I know it was amazing but...'

'No, I mean yes with you always but I like waking up next to you, to have you close to me so I can protect you. I will make you feel safe and beautiful because you dont see it'

'Aw now I feel bad for leaving early and leaving you without your expected make-out session. I owe you one okay? Next time I promise.'

'Alright, looking forward to it already'

'Typical', she said and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 'See you tomorrow'

-----------------

The next morning had arrived and it was time for me to wake up. I woke up and I felt empty. Demi wasnt next to me, I love to see her gorgeous face in the morning. I think about her all the time and why not waking up with the thing that has been on your mind all day?

I decided to dress up since it was the birthday of Demi's mother. Demi liked it when I wore my beanie and leather jackets but Im not wearing that today.

A dark blue blouse and black jeans were the ones I got out of the closet to put on.

It was 12:00 am, a good time to see my girl and make her proud. I didnt buy her mother a present to like me more but its about the idea. I want to be a good girlfriend, trying to be way better than Rick.

*Knocks on door*

Demi opened the door. She looked stunning in that dress. It perfectly showed her well shaped curves. It was literally screaming to me to rip it off. Woah just the beginning of the day and the dirty thoughts are already there.

'Hi babe', I said and winked. Clearly amused by the fact that Demi's eyes were scanning my body just like I did at hers couple seconds ago.

'The tension will only get bigger', I told her since she didnt say anything back.

'Your present, you dont have it with you', she spoke up.

'Thats because the present is too big to bring it here. Oh and happy birthday to your mother baby', I said and kissed her on the top of her nose. Just like she did with me yesterday.

She guided me inside and I saw her mom. 'Jackie, happy birthday, make it a great one', I congratulated her and gave her 3 kisses on the cheek.

I gave her the card and said 'You always complained about the kitchen and you are an amazing cook so you deserve an amazing kitchen thats why you will get a new one next week. A few men will build and install it and in the meantime you can stay at my house, space enough. '

Jackie looked surprised and was about to open her mouth but I interrupted her.

'Dont say you cant accept this because its too big. Im making a lot of money and I dont know what to do with it. Sure I give several amounts to good causes but the rest...you want me to buy drugs instead?', I joked.

'Thank you so much Ashley. Honestly you didnt have to do this. Just that you are here is enough for me.', Jackie said and gave me a big hug again.

When she released me I didnt notice her family was sitting in the living room too.

'Jackie, please tell us who this lovely girl is', a lady said. I looked at her and according to her nose and eyes I think she was Demi's aunt.

I was waiting for Jackie to say something but she looked at Demi. I could see Demi tense up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
2.9M 90.2K 42
Riley's past isn't something most kids go through. Bad things happened, but when she got older, her dad decided it was best to move, and get away fro...
17K 551 22
Bren Sanders is a girl of 18 years old. She's intelligent, kind, caring, and has an open mind to acceptance. She's gotten good grades for her entire...