Changes A New Beginning #Watt...

By MonkXxx13

This is the first of this books, an original copy so if you see any similar books its all bs🙄 I've been edit... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Tammi
Maya
Lexi
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Opinions
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
not an update
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
not a chapter
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Characters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Not a chapter
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 pt 2
Book 2

chapter 22

4.3K 181 34
By MonkXxx13

Prince POV

Everybody was downstairs watching a movie but Demi kept ignoring me. I mean I could say I felt bad for playing with her emotions but Im a guy and I have needs. Maybe I wanted to get my needs from her. What am I even saying? I cant fool myself.

Demi POV

Mimi: (Whispering) Girl you all right?

Demi: Yea Im just tired is all.

I wasnt lying. I was tired. Tired of Prince and his ways. I just shook my head at how I broke my own promise to myself. My thoughts were inturrupted by the doorbell ringing.

Prince POV

Prince: Aye Roc get that.

Roc: This aint my house niggah. Im just a guest.

Ray: I got weak legs.

Prodigy: You really gone ask me that while Im eating my chicken? This niggaahhh.

I got up and opened the door but I wish I hadnt.

Tammi: Hey babe. Brought the girls so we could hang. That cool?

Prince: Not like you asked before you came.

Tammi: Okay cool.

Tammi and the girls walked past me but I could already feel the tension with my back turned.

Tammi: What the fuck is she doing in your house?

Prince: Tammi look-

Tammi: NO! Obviously you have some slut in your house and your okay with it. What the hell Prince? Like why is she here?

Prince: Because my mom said so. So if you want take it up with her.

I walked past her and sat on the couch while Tammi sat next to me and the Lexi and Maya sat with Prod and Ray.

Lexi: Whatcha guys watching?

Roc: Dumb shit.

Mimi and Roc gave a small laugh together while everybody stared.

Mimi: What?!

Tammi: (Whispering) Babe? Im sorry. I just dont like her and seeing her at your house- I dont know it just got me mad.

Prince: Yea all right.

Tammi: What else do you want me to do?

She stared at me for a bit then slumped down in my arm. I looked at Demi but I guess she could feel me staring and started texting.

Prince: Aye yall Im tired so uh...good night I guess.

All except Demi: Later.

Prince: Babe you coming?

Tammi: Yea sure.

We got to my room but as soon as I closed the door Tammi started to strip down to her black lace bra and panties.

Prince: Tammi what the hell?

She grabbed my hand and laid me down on the bed where she unbuckled my pants and started kissing my neck.

Prince: Tammi you are a bad girl.

Tammi: I think thats what you love best about me right? You got it?

I leaned over to my dresser and pulled out a condom while she slipped it on with her mouth.

Tammi: You ready?

Prince: I think the correct question is are you ready?

Next Morning

Demi POV

I barely got any sleep last night cause of Tammi's fucking screaming. It was already 11:48 so I decided to go out since everybody was asleep. I got dressed (above)and headed out to the mall. Its not like I was shopping but I was walking around when I saw a cute guy from across the food court smiling at me. I gave a small wave and headed to Victoria's Secret. Like I said I wasnt going to buy anything but I looked in the mirror and saw the same guy trying to not look at me. I smiled and walked off to the next store. I saw a cute shirt but I was once again distracted by the same guy casually walking in the store like noting was wrong. I laughed at myself a little. Was he really stalking me around the mall? I hurried out the store so I could turn the corner and waited for him. Just my luck he turned the corner but I stopped in front of him.

Demi: You know what your doing is considered stalking.

???: Oh Im just walking around the mall.

Demi: So you always go in Victoria's Secret to look at lingerie?

???: All right you got me. I was trying to figure what to say to you but I didnt want to lose you in the mall.

Demi: Well you got my attention. Whats your name?

???: Brandon.

Demi: Demi. So since we've met you can actually walk next to me while I get to know you.

He smiled and to be honest this boy was cute and so funny.

Brandon: Yea I've actually been in that situation before.

Demi: Wait what time is it?

Brandon: Like...almost 2:00. Why?

Demi: I got to get back. I didnt realize I was out so long.

Brandon: Daddy gonna get mad at you?

Demi: Haha no.

Brandon: All right if you want I can give you a ride.

Throughout the entire ride we just talked to the point we were already at Prince's house.

Demi: So you gonna ask for my number before I leave?

Brandon: Would you like my number?

Demi: Oh you think your funny huh?

We swapped phones and number before I left to get out. I was walking towards the door when I realized he was still here.

Demi: How long you gonna stay there?

Brandon: Until your gone so I dont miss a second of your beauty.

I smiled and closed the door behind me.

Ray: Demi.

I looked and saw Ray on the couch with Roc.

Ray: Demi, Demi, Demi Demi. You killing me with these outfits baby girl.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen to get me

Demi POV

I went to the kitchen to get a small snack when I felt some hands on my ass but it was just Mimi.

Demi: Mimi what the hell?

Mimi: Yea watever. So who was the guy?

Demi: Were you playing Spy Dad on me?

Mimi: Hell yeah. Everybody woke up and you were AWOL or some shit.

Demi: I just went to the mall and I got caught up with somebody who just happened to be a hot guy.

Mimi: Oh girl. Gettin it.

Demi: Mimi-

She put a finger to my lips and did a weird exit. I laughed to myself and continued to cut my apple when Mimi grabbed my ass again.

Demi: Mimi-

I stopped when I saw Prince in front of me.

Demi: What?

Prince: So..what were you guys talking about?

I rolled my eyes and turned around but he forcefully turned me back and put both hands on the counter so I couldnt walk away.

Demi: What the hell?

Prince: So what were you talking about?

Demi: Nothing. Why do you care?

Prince: I dont like secrets.

Demi: Oh so you can tell me what you and Tammi did last night. Oh wait I already know since her screaming kept me up.

Prince: And?

Demi: You amaze me with how bipolar you are sometimes. And I met a guy. A nice guy too.

Prince: Well its not like he's gonna be around for you.

Demi: And you are? One day your making a move on me and the next you treat me like shit. What's up with that?

Prince: I dont know what you mean but just make sure this guy doesnt come anywhere near this house. 

I rolled my eyes and turned around but he wrapped his hands around me and kissed my neck.

Demi: What do you want with me when you got a girl like Tammi?

He stopped kissing me and unwrapped his arms from my waist. I turned around and saw him looking at me but walked away. I dont get it does he like me or not.

Sorry this was short but this was just part 2 cause my original was too long so sorry. Comment,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 475 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for fun☺️
10.7K 193 20
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU SHOULD NOT READ THIS BOOK DUE TO ITS MATURE CONTENT. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - Mention of mental health issues - Men...
26.2K 1.4K 50
WARNING. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER STORY THAT I WROTE WHEN I WAS LIKE FIFTEEN. WHILE I AM VERY PROUD OF IT, IT CAN STILL HAVE SOME CRINGE WTF MOMENTS. S...