Changes A New Beginning #Watt...

By MonkXxx13

This is the first of this books, an original copy so if you see any similar books its all bs🙄 I've been edit... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Tammi
Maya
Lexi
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Opinions
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
not an update
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
not a chapter
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Characters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Not a chapter
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 pt 2
Book 2

chapter 21

4.1K 190 27
By MonkXxx13

Demi POV

I woke up in my bedroom. What the hell? Last I remember I was in the living room talking to Mimi. I looked over at my dresser and saw my name on a piece of paper.

Note:

Demi I went with the guys to get something to eat. You were still sleeping so I didnt want to wake you but Ill bring you something back. Mimi.

Damn it Mimi. I put on my slippers since i still had on my clothes from yesterday and went to the bathroom. I didnt bother texting Mimi since I knew she and Roc would be catching up so I tried to text Maya until my door opened.

Prince: Oh your up?

Demi: Why are you still here? I thought everybody went out to dinner.

Prince: Oh yea I stayed back. Wasnt hungry.

Demi: Oh.

He kinda just stood in the doorway not saying anything.

Demi: I guess you can come in.

Prince: This is basically my house. Of course I can come in.

He came over and almost pushed me off the bed.

Demi: Can you be more annoying?

Prince: Of course I can.

I didnt know what to say to him. I mean everytime something happened it was always uncomfortable.

Demi: Why are you in here?

Prince: I was bored. Wanted to watch TV.

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

Demi: Why are you really here?

He just looked at me not saying anything.

Prince: I can leave.

Demi: No you dont have to.

Prince: You mean you dont want me to.

Demi: (Sigh) Why are you so confusing?

He gave a small shrug and continue to stare at me. I got a little uncomfortable so I looked around. When I looked back at him he was closer than he was before. Weird. I didnt even feel him move. He slid an arm around my waist and hurried and pulled me closer to his body.

Demi: (Softly) Please dont. You know we cant.

He smiled at me and started kissing my neck. I wanted to throw him off of me but I couldnt find the strength.

Prince: Tell me when to stop.

His kisses traveled a little further down my body and I was trying to say stop but it wouldnt come out. He came back up and gave me a passionate kiss. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck so our bodies were closer. He started kissing my neck while he slipped a hand in my pants.

Demi: (Moaning) You need to stop.

Prince: You sure?

He planted soft kisses on my neck and rubbed me a little harder. I bit my lip a little since he was doing the opposite of what I asked. I felt his take off my pants and panties and laid me on my back with him on top.

Demi: Prince please stop.

He kissed me deeply and moved to my neck, giving me a hickey, then to my stomach.

Demi: (Moaning) Prince...I swear.

He finally kissed my sweet spot and I flinched a bit. He teased me a bit a kept kissing it softly before he started to lick me up and down.
I clutched the sheets and arched my back as I felt his tongue slide in and out of me and gently nibbled on my clit.
I refused to moan his name so I bit my lip.
He went faster and my legs started to shake a little wild. He kept going at a faster pace than before until I realized I was moaning his name.
He held me down a bit until I came while he licked me all up. I loosened my grip on the sheets as Prince came back up to my face.
He looked at me while I raised up so I could kiss him. He deepened it while I took off his shirt.
We kissed again while he licked my bottom lip for entrance. I gave it to him while he unbuttoned his pants but we both jumped back into reality.

Ray: AYE PRINCE!!! WE BACK WITH THE FOOD.

Prodigy: HE MEANS WE BACK WITH MY CHICKEN AND YO SUSHI.

Prince: Oh fuck!

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Demi: (Tearing up) Just...just get out.

He hurried and put on his shirt and looked back at me.

Prince POV

I hurried and closed Demi's door. I didnt mean to take it that far. I just wanted to kiss her and leave but she just makes me want to do things to her sometimes. I bit my lip a little but rushed downstairs and saw everyone with their food in the living room.

Roc: You good man?

Prince: Yea I was in the bathroom.

Mimi: Demi up yet? I got her food.

Prince: (Acting annoyed) Then you should go check on her!

Mimi: Boy dont make me hurt you. Go wake her up.

I rolled my eyes and hurried upstairs. I knocked on her door but she didnt answer so I opened it and saw her on the bed, with her shorts on of course.

Prince: Uh Demi. Mimi's got your food.

Demi POV

What do I even say to him? I wanted to cry but Mimi's physic ass would figure everything out so I just got up and walked past him but he pulled me back close to him.

Prince: You all right?

I lowered my head a bit while he put both hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He raised my head up and gave me a small kiss.
I thought I pulled back but we ended up kissing even deeper. His hands went a little below my butt and picked me up while I wrapped my legs around his waist.
He bit my lip a little and grinded on me but I hurried and jumped down before things could go further. He tilted his head back while I walked off. Can he just make up his mind about what he wants?

Oohhh Prince and Demi. I got more drama coming up. So comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.4K 50
WARNING. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER STORY THAT I WROTE WHEN I WAS LIKE FIFTEEN. WHILE I AM VERY PROUD OF IT, IT CAN STILL HAVE SOME CRINGE WTF MOMENTS. S...
348 1 2
I wrote this for my Creative Writing Class (Well, Professional Writing) and submitted it to the Literary Magazine at HindsCC. It's a little on the da...
15.5K 451 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for fun☺️
769K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.