𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬...

By strawberry1d

ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᴰᵃʸᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ' When you noticed the light fading in J-Hope's eyes, you swallowed hard, attempti... More

Disclaimer
🏆Award Achievements 🏆
Playlist
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 1
Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 3
Chapter 4꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 5
Chapter 6꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 7
Chapter 8꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 9
Chapter 10꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 11
Chapter 12꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 13
Chapter 14꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 15
Chapter 16꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 17
Chapter 18꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 19
Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 21
Chapter 22꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 25
Chapter 26꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27
INTRODUCING
Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 29
Settings and Eras of the Soulbound series
Chapter 30꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 31
Chapter 32꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33
Chapter 34꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 36
Chapter 37꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 38
Chapter 39꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 40
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41
Chapter 42꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 44
Chapter 45꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46
Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
Chapter 48꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 49
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 50
Chapter 51꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 52
Chapter 53꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 54
Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56
Chapter 57꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 58
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 60
Chapter 61꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 62
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 63
Chapter 64꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 65
Chapter 66꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 67
Chapter 68꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 69
Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷
🌹Covers🌹
Contest- Results
꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷 Chapter 71

Chapter 59꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

774 36 11
By strawberry1d

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Both pov.

You and Jhope had a fantastic evening in St. Julian at a cocktail bar near St. George Bay. He chose Hugo's Terrace, an exclusive bar in the heart of Malta's entertainment district. You requested a light meal with interesting cocktails. The atmosphere, as well as the chic bar/restaurant, were extremely relaxing. Fortunately, Jhope was wearing his colour-blending glasses, and the two of you looked like any other couple.

You ate a light Mediterranean meal of grilled fish and meat, fresh salads, and incredible delectable desserts.

You sat on the terrace with a view of the bay. You and your soulmate felt entirely at ease in each other's company. Gone are your family trials and the fear of the gang in Tokyo, and Jhope wasn't thinking about the nightmarish saseang who was after his soulmate. It was just the two of you taking in all that Malta had to offer.

"It's so beautiful and peaceful here, so different from London's nightlife. "Your gaze wanders around the space.

Jhope nodded as he sipped his pina colada." It's an excellent vacation destination for tourists. We must return at a later time. Seoul has also a buzzling nightlife."

"It will be lovely...to return," you say softly.

"How's your cocktail drink?" smirked Jhope.

"It's very refreshing. I've never had just a sour and sweet lime drink. I'm not a big fan of alcoholic beverages like my new nurse-friend at Big Hit. " You laugh.

Hobi took your hands in his, stroked over your knuckles, and gazed you in the eyes, saying, "Kira-darling, please remember that I love you so much, and I will do everything in my power to make you the happiest girl alive. I don't want to be without you. Always be by my side."

"I love you too, sweetie," you say softly. "I'll be by your side. I can't imagine my life without you. We are extremely fortunate to have met, and I am grateful that fate brought us together. I consider myself extremely fortunate."

"I believe I am the most fortunate. It is not an option to lose you. My parents are delighted to meet you. Jiwoo may already have plans to monopolize you. She's never had a sister, and now that you're in our family, she'll be a pain." He scrunched up his nose and grinned.

You laughed "I'd love to meet her. She sounds like your average unnie. Bossy and exaggerated."

"Baby, my sister is on another level," Jhope said, raising his brows. "She is a living nightmare. Her soulmate is the only person who understands her mind. "

You both laugh as you discuss your siblings. You'll tell him about your Japanese family later. What happened at the orphanage still bothers you.

You and Jhope enter the private lounge, where he has reserved an area just for the two of you. The owner himself arrived and escorted you to the lounge. When he and you reached the privacy of the lounge, he took lovely photos of you both in an embrace. He'll get one for his desktop. He wanted to stare at her all day.

The owner was aware of Jhope's celebrity but kept it hidden from the staff. Some of the younger staff members were taken aback by how familiar he appeared. They secretly went online to check for any new BTS trends, but the band is still in Tokyo finishing up appearances. They were excitedly whispering to each other about the guy who looked so much like their Hobi at the time. You were given some of the best complimentary wines available. Jhope requested non-alcoholic beverages, and the owner was more than happy to oblige.

The rest of the evening was spent snuggling in each other's arms, drinking wine and eating your favourite chocolate desserts.

You were exhausted by 11 p.m, and Jhope could tell. Your driver was waiting for you to drive you back to your apartment.

You were resting in the arms of your soulmate in the backseat of the car. It was wonderful. As time goes by, you grow to love him more.

You closed your eyes and inhaled deeply, your hands unconsciously massaging his upper chest.

Jhope's eyes widen as his body begins to respond to his soulmate's touch.

"Oh my gosh," he thought to himself. They hadn't even begun their "bonding" week yet, and he was already experiencing all of the emotions. That will almost certainly land him in hot water. How will he be able to resist the desire for his soulmate? He now understands Tae Hyung's control, but Jin and Yoongi-red gold strings are lethal. They told him they tried hard to be restrained, but not with such alluring soulmates. Jin-Hyung bonds with Samiya a few days after bonding. But he knows that, like Tae Hyung, he will have to retrain himself in the first few weeks after activation.

Jhope felt the fear seep into his being. He promised his soulmate that he would give her some space to settle. However, no one could defeat the red gold string. It is not difficult to call it the lethal passion string. And it gets more difficult the longer you are in each other's company.

The sweet aroma of her soft hair assaulted Jhope's senses, causing him to wipe his face with trembling hands. He could just pull her nearer against him.

You were just at the apartment in a few minutes. Your eyes flew open as the door was opened for you. Jhope was clutching you in one hand while he held the champagne gifts from the cocktail bar in the other.

You were yawning as you quickly entered the bedroom and closed the marble partition to change into your white silk shorty PJs. You don't want to accidentally seduce your soulmate like this afternoon. You quickly perform your skin cleansing routine. Comb your hair into loose waves. It had been such a lovely evening. You received numerous notifications on your phone, but you're too tired to respond to any of them. Jhope was in the kitchen, putting away the wine bottles.

While you were in the bedroom, he closed the living room curtains and sat on the sofas, browsing Netflix for an action movie.

He wouldn't be able to sleep if he had to sleep next to you. So he chose the L-shaped coach as his new sleeping arrangement. He will go to great lengths to protect himself and you.

When you're finished, you open the partition so Hobi can prepare himself. Jhope just couldn't get used to your toned legs. He stood up and reached you, nervously chewing his lip.

"Are you okay, Hobi?" You furrow your brow at his jittery behaviour.

"Sweetheart, I don't think it's a good idea to... share a bed," he nodded, inhaling deeply. "I wouldn't be able to—-er?"  He looked embarrassed as he stroked the back of his neck. He can't look into your amused raised brows. You wanted to hide a smirk because you knew exactly what he was implying.

You took his hand in yours and said, "Baby...I understand...but it's so uncomfortable on the sofas. You're so tall and...I wouldn't mind...but I promise not to lead you into temptation, I promise."

"It's not you..." Jhope bit his lip. "Just give me some time to get used to this new feeling, okay?" He quickly pulls you into an embrace and kisses your forehead."Don't be troubled. I'm not tired yet. I'm going to watch a movie or write some lyrics. But you, my dear, seem to to be in danger of falling over of fatigue. Go get some beauty sleep. We have a private jeep trip around St. Julians tomorrow, and we need to check on the property around the bay. For future visits, I'd like to buy our apartment"

"It's going to be so much fun," you say brightly." Cruising around in a jeep, exploring and buying our property will be fantastic. I love Malta. So, what exactly is the Jeep tour all about?"

Jhope smiles as he brushes your hair away from your face. Gosh, you are so beautiful. "We'll be exploring the island of Gozo.  Go to some popular tourist destinations, such as Victoria. We can consider buying small gifts. So, fingers crossed, it will be warm tomorrow. We'll just take an extra covering."

"Oh, Hobbs, it'll be so much fun... Thank you for making our little getaway so exciting... I love you...goodnight...sleep tight and don't get bitten by the sofa bugs! " You planted a warm kiss on his surprised mouth. As you dashed into the bedroom in your bedcovers, Hobi simply smiles affectionately at your giddy demeanour. He wonders if you'll fall asleep right now as a result of the exciting news.

He closed the partition after turning off the bedlamps and ensuring you were adequately covered.

Hobi then went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of red wine while checking his phone for notifications from Bangtan. He grins as he notices the maknae line that has been bombarding the chat group.

Vante (Taetae): Oh, Hobi-Hyung! Send us photos of the two of you. Why are you so stingy?

TheGenius (Yoongi): Taehyung, just let the couple bond.

EatJin: Because he needs to know his brothers are concerned.

Jhope smiled as he read through the chats. What concern? They're just curious.

JKSeagul (Jungkook): We simply wanted to learn about Malta! Jeez

Chim Chim-king(Jimin): You just want to know what they're up to "alone" in Namjoon's apartment.

Hobi simply shook his head at Chimmy's perverse mind. But he adores them.

(RaPmoN) Namjoon: Really, Jimin?

EatJin: we know you're online, Hobi. Jeez spoke to us. The girls have been informed. Please, oh, man. Or I'll save one of my most lethal headlocks for you.

Oh, my goodness, Jin.

SunshineJ (Hobi): Hello. It's amusing to watch you rant at the group. We're fine, and I'll send you some pictures later.

RaPmoN: We had just gotten on the plane. We are on our way home. Congratulations, bro, on summoning the courage to pursue your girl.

Everyone was using emojis to express their admiration for his bravery in going after Akira.

SunshineJ: Thank you, guys...it was difficult, but she forgave me, and we're having a great time here in Malta.

Chim Chim: oooooh, Is that so?

SunshineJ: Jimin, get your mind out of the gutter! We just got back from Hugo's Terrace, one of the coolest cocktail bars in town. Did you notice it, Joon?

RaPmoN: No, I adore the Jazz Cocktail Bar. The food is delicious. I'll look into it when I take my family there.

SunshineJ:   Yoongs...

theGenius:  Yeah...

SunshineJ: I owe you a drink. Let's get something to drink when I get back. I have a lot of groveling to do.

 theGenius: OK... I hope you have strong knees because you'll be dancing with your drink on the floor in front of me...

Jhope smirked as he read Yoongi's text. He realizes how much he has hurt his well-meaning friend. Yoongi just wanted him and Akira together.

JkSeagul: Can we watch?

Vante: I want to join you.

EatJin: Please exit the chat, you three. The Hyungs want to talk alone. Go play some games.

the genius: We're on our way now. We'll keep chatting when on board.

SunshineJ: I'm sending you some scenic pics.

He sent them a detailed itinerary for the day. Some images from the cocktail bar.

Eatjin: I adore the sandwich. As well as the boardwalk. Please send us more details later. What time is it there?

SunshineJ: It's almost 12:30 a.m.

Eatjin: If you're still awake, where is Akira?

Sunshine: She's sound asleep. Guys, I need your help.

RaPmoN: OK, What info do you need? Do you have any second thoughts?

Eatjin: I hope he's not that stupid.

SunshineJ: It's a little embarrassing, so don't laugh.

RaPmoN: OK, we're not going to.

Eatjin: I can't guarantee it.

SunshineJ: Typical. How do you keep your cool in a small space with a red gold string? Do you understand what I mean?

theGenius: Oh my goodness, did you two complete the bond ...and you're RED GOLD? Oh my goodness! Hobi. You're going to be toast.

Eatjin: Red gold, Hobi, you're married. With your lovely soulmate nearby, you'll need all the strength you can muster. You're not going to last a day.

RaPmoN: I can't tell because I'm not yet bonded, but red gold is the string of passion and death. a lethal combination. I can't think of anyone who survived the first week of bonding. Taehyung, perhaps. But he only lasted about two months. So maybe you're stronger than you think.

theGenius: Forget it, Hobi...just give in to your needs. We all know you're thirsty for each other. Hobi, she wants you as well. Everything will fall into place.

SunshineJ: Don't I know that? Guys, I want to give her time to adjust to the bond.

Eatjin: Talk about it, Hobi. You are the man! This is so amusing...even the most romantic guy has to hold out.

theGenius: I wish I could be there to witness your suffering, but I'm not. Simply go with the flow. Are you sharing a room? Because that would be committing mental suicide.

SunshineJ: Of cause not!  I'm sleeping on the sofa.

Hobi can tell his Hyungs are having a field day with his predicament.

Eatjin: Oh my goodness!

SunshineJ: It's not funny, guys. I'm not that strong. Every day, my soulmate entices me. Why the hell is this string so powerful?

Eatjin: It's a mystery, Hobs, but as I previously stated, sit down and talk to her. Don't leave her out of the picture. Your emotions may befuddle her, and your reluctance has already hurt her.

RaPmoN: If she is aware, you can work around it.

theGenius: Er...Joon. How do you work around that? If they are together and their bond is complete. Redgold will force them to mate. Just tell her, you want to be with her...That simple. She will enjoy your emotions.

SunshineJ: I'll try...but it's really difficult, guys. I'm already nervous around her, and I'm sure she notices. I don't want her to think I'm not dealing with the bonding because I genuinely love her guys and will and cannot lose her...

 theGenius: Well, then you must maintain celibacy...for a while...

SunshineJ: Oh gosh no!... I'm going to bed now...bye!

SunshineJ left the chat.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

The Boys had fits of laughter in the private area of their charter. 

Yoongi smirked, "I think he'll slip in next to her."

"Poor Hobi," Jin exclaimed. "He'll never get used to the red gold string."

Namjoon simply shook his head and said, "I hope I'm blue string, but with the amount of pain I'm experiencing, I'm not so sure."

"Oh, my word! Joon, you will unquestionably be gold. Just get rid of Jia. Management is already suspicious..." Yoongi exclaimed.

.....

Jhope sighed deeply as he walked to the linen closet to get some extra blankets. In his mind, he felt more strained. Hyung-line is correct. He needs to talk to her, but it's too embarrassing for him. He quickly changed into his sleep PJs and a t-shirt, turned off the main lights and the TV because he didn't feel like watching anything, and wrapped himself in the duvet and blankets.

But he couldn't get to sleep. He had spent the entire early morning dreaming about his soulmate. He had only slept for four hours and was exhausted.

When it was daylight, he threw off the blankets and walked to the kitchen for a cold drink. While standing on the balcony with the water bottle and watching the sunrise, he reflected on his dilemma. His emotions were muddled, and he knew one kiss from his girl would tip him over the edge. Gosh! This was the first time he had such strong feelings for a girl. He and Dove never got to that point in their relationship, despite their hot make-out sessions. But it never compelled him to act. He was always careful not to trigger any intimacy bonds Dove, on the other hand, wanted him physically but couldn't have him. Perhaps this is what compelled her to cheat on his ex-best friend.

He loves Akira with all of his heart and wishes nothing but the best for her. He'll wait until she's ready, no matter what.

When he noticed his soulmate standing in the lounge with a concerned expression, he closed the sliding door and inhaled deeply. He smiled slightly and approached her, tightly embracing her.

"Good morning, my sweetheart. How did you sleep?" He lowered his gaze to her bright eyes. She had lovely blush on her cheeks.

"Good morning, darling, good I guess. What about you?" You examine his tired eyes. His demeanour expresses a hint of nervousness.

"Okay, do you want us to prepare a light breakfast? I see Namjoon had his housekeeper go grocery shopping." He motioned toward the kitchen.

"Of course, I'll make you a hearty English breakfast.You can take a shower while I prepare a meal for us. Is this okay?" Your eyes were light.

"That will be awesome," Jhope said with a big smile. "I'll quickly refresh. Our tour begins at 9 a.m. I'll be quick. " He kissed you on the cheek and dashed to the bathroom. You smiled as you watched him walk away from you.

You're not sure what it was, but your soulmate doesn't look like himself today. Is he ill, or...? You quickly dismiss another troubling thought. He told you that he is now fine with the bonding process...but what if—-no! You're not going to entertain any more nonsense. He loves you, and you love him. That concludes the story. You have no regrets. But the nagging feeling persists as you fasten your short, white satin dressing gown and head to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.

While your soulmate was showering, you grabbed an apron and began preparing a light breakfast.

He looks so refreshed, and your heart skips a beat as you quickly turn your attention to the table, where you place the dishes and the rest of the breakfast.

"Wow... It looks fantastic, Sweetheart...thank you. Are you going to join me before you refresh? I despise eating by myself "His eyes were drawn to how you set the breakfast table.

"I hope you enjoy it," you chirp."OK, let me get the coffee."

Jhope beams. Gosh, his soulmate, is ready to raise a family. She truly is a nurturer. Every day, he falls deeper in love with her.

You and your soulmate eat a delicious breakfast of hash browns, bacon and eggs, and sautéed vegetables. a hot sauce, salsa, and a spicy salad. The one your mother taught you to make.

Jhope smiles at you and says, "You're a great cook, sweetie. The meal was delicious. I believe I'll be full until lunchtime."

"Oh my goodness! Let me take a shower, and then we can get ready to leave... OK, first let me clean the table!" You spoke quickly. You were pumped up thinking about your Jeep tour.

Hobi simply shook his head and halted you. "You cook, and I clean. I'll put it all in the dishwasher. The maid will arrive today. So, no worries. Go get ready. Don't rush we still have an hour to spare."

"All yeah! good!"You dashed into the bedroom.

Jhope gives a soft smile. But then his eyes darken. These coming days will be a severe test.

.✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

A/n Another update for all the beautiful daydreamers. Thank you for still supporting "Daydream"

Shout out to all the voters, commenters, and those who add the book to their readers' list. 

happiness_ria       ash_marie_   shan-aa99  Emyy_95  thetalentedsou  manjuYarlagadda   relle0341 hagyung MaryjaneBenjamin5  bubblestttee  lavandar   yeary415  RenSakura17   jiminslife7  Beetaemin  hagyung   EllenRipley6  Loonylove456   maananya_parmar  chubbygurl_animeweebuw  @haraldssanelin  mrminmoon JenJin07 stephersxxx kove_16  Zam276ast siddh155lovelypeach4  JeanJkbxnny  niccib0

Question

1. Do you think the Bangtan bros were helpful?

2. Will Jhope be able to talk it out with his soulmate?

3. What would you do, if you were Jhope?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.5K 23
❝ How am I supposed to pretend I'm happy all the time when you guys are the most perfect couple in the world - when I 𝑠𝑒𝑒 the most fucking perfect...
144K 16.7K 75
"I-I can't see anything," My hand moved back and forth in the air. I could feel the warmth of my tears streaming down my cheeks. "Y/n, I want you to...
314 51 13
Mature 18+ sexual content. Mental Health issues. 1st place winner in the Jung Hoseok category: 2024 Life Goes On Awards hosted by Hells07dealer. "I c...
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...