Changes A New Beginning #Watt...

Por MonkXxx13

This is the first of this books, an original copy so if you see any similar books its all bsπŸ™„ I've been edit... MΓ‘s

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
Tammi
Maya
Lexi
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Opinions
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
not an update
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
not a chapter
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Characters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Not a chapter
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 pt 2
Book 2

chapter 16

3.9K 182 40
Por MonkXxx13

Demi POV

DM: Yea I got transfered to go to New Jersey for a couple of months and I was telling your mom, Princeton, and she said that you could stay with her and meet her son but uh..I guess you guys already know each other.

Prince: Oh yea. We know each other real good.

DM: Oh thats perfect. Well Demi go pack your clothes cause I'll already be gone in the morning so I'll drop you off.

Demi: BUT MOM-

DM: Im not gonna argue with you. Your not staying here by yourself for all these months. End of discussion so go pack.

I was so frustrated. I stomped upstairs and violently threw my clothes and underclothes in my bags. I went backdown stairs and saw Prince glaring at me.

Prince: Your mom said she was gonna take a shower and get ready.

Demi: Oh. (Long pause) So how did you know my mom was here?

Prince: I didnt. I just realized that I was making out with a slut.

I just titled my head at him and went in the kitchen. Prince was helping himself to my TV so I just said fuck it. In 10 minutes my mom helped me with my bags and me and Prince hopped in the car.

DM: Im just gonna miss you so much!!

Demi: (Annoyed) Yea mom.

DM: Okay okay I get it. But at least I found a friend of mine AND YOURS.

Demi: Oh hes not my friend.

DM: You kids and your crazy sayings. Oh lets turn up or yoloo and shit.

Demi: Its yolo mum. Yolo.

I heard Prince giggling in the backround.

Prince: You sound like my mom Ms. Nieves.

I rolled my eyes since he was trying to put on a good impression.

DM: Well Prince I have heard many things about you and to be honest I didnt know you knew Demi but Im glad.

Im not. We pulled up to Prince's house (above)and I had to say I was kinda shocked. Prince got my bags out the trunk while I said goodbye to my mom. I watched her drive away and turned my attention to Prince who threw my bags on the ground.

Prince: You can carry them whore.

He walked off and I rolled my eyes.What just happen between us clearly didnt mean anything. Whatever. I struggled to get up those steps but I managed.

Rosa: Oh you must be Demi.

Demi: Yea thats me.

Rosa: Oh my gosh you are so gorgeous. If only my son had tasted in girls like you instead of that no good tramp Tabbi.

Prince: Her names Tammi ma.

Rosa: Todo lo que sabe que no me gusta esa chica!! (Whatever you know I dont like that girl!!)

She turned back to me with a smile.

Rosa: Let me show you your room.

She grabbed one of my suitcases and walked upstairs to my room.

Demi: Its so beautiful.

Rosa: Thank you. Now I will be gone most of the time but if you want you can have a girl friend over since Princeton always has his guys.

Demi: Oh thanks.

Rosa: I have to get ready for work but welcome. Oh and tonight Prince is making enchiladas for you.

Demi: He can cook.

Rosa: Part of that hispanic blood in him. Well I'll see you later.

I put my bag down next to my other one and plopped on the bed. I literally have stooped to the lowest I have ever been. Im living with Prince the worst of all. This was going to be a long few months.

Hey guys. School is ok and boring at the same time but here I am. Prince is crazy and Demi is probably gonna be screwed. But I have more drama and stuff for you guys. Comment,

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

461 1 9
This is an updated version of my first book. I have edited, revised, and removed some chapters entirely. It will be mainly some sexual content, so I...
2.8K 77 23
THIS STORY IS BEING REVISED! The original chapters will be changed up a bit. The main character will be a bit different. I'm going to be adding new...
768K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
295 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...