๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ (...

Por eroticdiaries

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... Mรกs

-๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

32.9K 862 555
Por eroticdiaries

𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑠' 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I helped Ariella out of the car, immediately grabbing ahold of her hand to prevent her from running off.

Thanksgiving break had ended, so the six year old was back in school for now until the next holiday break. Aurora had went into work today, so it was my duty to pick up Ariella after school.

Today, she seemed to be less talkative and energetic than usual, so I decided to bring her to a frozen yogurt shop that I'd discovered.

Inside of the shop reminded me of a childhood dream; fun wallpaper and decorations were positioned on each and every wall. An upbeat song all but blasted from above, adding to the noise of laughter and chatting. There were kids with their parents and an old couple whispering sweet nothings to each other in a corner as they ate their treats.

"Wow." Ariella mumbled dreamily the moment we stepped into the colorful room.

The six year old's eyes were as wide as saucers as she looked at all of the frozen yogurt choices and toppings. The flavors varied from a plain vanilla to cotton candy. When it came to adding toppings we could be up there all day. There were many chocolates, candies, fruits, and even whipped cream to top it all off.

Ariella caught sight of the indoor playground and the many kids surrounding it, and the frown on her face immediately turned upside down. She made a move to sprint towards the children, but I took it upon myself to scoop the girl up in my arms and carry her to the opposite side of the play area where the frozen yogurt was.

"Frozen yogurt then you can make new friends, okay?"

Eyes a replicate of her mother's, only smaller and brighter stared up at me. I would've thought that she would've pouted at me, but she only nodded and smiled brightly.

"Okay. I want to try all the new ice cream flavors now!" Ariella excitedly announced, wiggling in my arms.

I chuckled and let her down before grabbing a small sample spoon and helping her taste multiple flavors until she found one that she liked.

Eventually, she decided to go with Birthday Cake. I helped her put some of the frozen yogurt in a small plastic cup before moving on to add her toppings. As expected, the six year old added a ton of candies and chocolate to her already sweet snack. I tried my best to not let her get too much sweetness because then I'd have to deal with a tummy ache.

Once we were sat at a table, Ariella immediately dug into her bowl of frozen yogurt. I had already listened to the young girl's eventful day at school on the way here, so I left her to be and answered my ringing phone.

Aurora.

"Hey, beautiful."

Ariella perked up a bit at hearing her mother's voice, but it didn't last long thanks to the half eaten dessert in front of her.

"Hi, Ro." I mumbled into the cellphone, a blush coating my cheeks, "How's work?"

"Fucking boring. I have been staring at the same view for the past hour and I'm starting to think I'm going crazy." the blonde groaned.

"That bad?"

"So bad, baby."

I exhaled and chewed on my bottom lip to get rid of the creeping thoughts that so badly wanted to invade my mind.

She was doing things to me.

Every since the moment that we shared under the stars, there had been a lot of tension between the two of us. Aurora flirted every now and then, and I'd do the same whenever I had the courage to do so. We've had yet to go on another date, but I still intend to keep my promise.

"Can I go play now?"

Slightly startled, I looked down to my left to see a cheesing Ariella waiting for my nod of approval.

I laughed and wiped her messy mouth with a napkin before answering, "Of course, lovely. Just stay where I can see you."

And I don't think I've seen Ariella move so fast the moment I finished talking. 

A soft laugh came from Aurora's side of the phone, "Are you guys at the park?"

"No. Actually, we're at this frozen yogurt shop that I came across. It's in the same area as the bakery I'm always at." I replied, smiling at Ariella as I watched her talk with a girl her age, "She's quite the social butterfly."

"Mm. She's always been. Always open to meet new people. . . I miss you both like crazy right now." Aurora whispered into the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Today's a slow day and I really want to see you two now."

I attempted to hold back my smile, "We won't be disturbing anything will we?"

"Not at all. I'll send you the address. Let me know when you're here."

"Who said that I'd come?" I joked, already planning the rest of our evening together.

"You'll come because I want you to come."

I rolled my eyes. There was no doubt that she wasn't smirking right now.

"Whatever. Goodbye, Ro."

"Wait—"

My finger tapped the red button before she could finish her sentence. Maybe I wanted to piss her off a bit.

Ariella screeched and ran into the arms of her mother, giggling as she embraced her.

I smiled at their interaction and leaned on Aurora's desk.

"How was your day at school, princess?" Aurora asked Ariella with a smile, tucking a strand of the younger blonde's hair behind her ear.

A frown took over Ariella's face. The same one that I'd saw when she entered the car after school. The corners of my lips tugged downwards, suddenly sad to see the unhappy look on her face.

Aurora sighed and took a peek over at me before pulling her daughter into a hug, "When we get home you can tell me all about it. Until then, go to Clara's office. She has a surprise for you."

The miserable look on Ariella's face changed in less than a second at the mention of "Clara," and she instantly took off out of Aurora's office.

Once the door slammed behind her Aurora turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Did she tell you anything?"

I shook my head, "She seemed down the moment I picked her up, which is why I took her to get frozen yogurt."

Aurora sighed to herself, running a hand down her face before glaring at me as if remembering something I'd done.

"Why'd you hang up?"

She had taken steps towards me, so she was now standing directly in front of me.

"I thought it was funny." I grinned.

"It wasn't." Aurora stated, picking me up and placing me on her desk so that she could stand between my legs.

I stuck my tongue out to lick my top lip, "You don't think so? I found it quite hilarious."

"No. I didn't think it was funny or hilarious at all. Matter of factly, I rather you not hang up in my face."

"Why not?"

I was being a tease and she knew that. She was fully aware that I would get her all hot and bothered just to deny her of a kiss or two. The blonde didn't seem impressed with my foolish tactics.

Not one bit.

One of her hands rose to cup my cheek while the other rubbed my thigh.

"I don't like to be interrupted, cara." the chuckle that left her lips was raspy.

"I suggest you get used to it then." I mumbled, looking up at her through my lashes, "I love the look on your face when I don't let you finish what I started."

"Is that how it is?"

"Mhm."

"Good to know." the blonde mumbled.

Her fingers slithered down to the bottom of my skirt, and I was immediately reminded of the easy access she had to my core. I gave her a nod, allowing her fingers to touch my inner thighs. As desperately as I wanted to let out a moan, I refused to. I didn't give her the satisfaction that she wanted.

"Miss Heather you are so naughty." Aurora smirked, dipping down to my height to place a kiss on my neck.

"I could prove how naughty I am . . . if you let me." I breathlessly responded.

She didn't answer me as her fingers dipped into my underwear. A moan immediately left my mouth when her cold hand met my slit. The blonde looked up from where she was leaving kisses on my neck and waited for another nod of consent.

I nodded more than once.

The blonde pressed one of her digits into me and I couldn't help but clench my thighs around her arm. My body slumped forward onto her shoulder when she added another finger.

Realizing where we were at and the risk of it all made me ten times wetter than before. The office had giant windows and none of them had blinds or curtains, meaning that whatever was happening inside could be seen from outside.

Aurora's fingers worked inside of me, taking me into a state of bliss. Our clothes were the only thing preventing me from feeling Aurora's skin. Though I didn't want nothing more at this moment than to feel her breasts against mine.

Her fingers slipped out of me and the blonde watched with lustful eyes as her fingers coated in my juices traced my lips.

"Prove it." she whispered with her fingers pressed against the small gap in between my lips.

I smiled and fully opened my mouth without a second thought, sucking on her drenched fingers. Though it wasn't cum that I tasted, the slenderness and wetness of her digits caused my eyes to roll to the back of my head. The blonde bit down on her bottom lip as she pressed her knee against my pussy and held onto my waist. Her fingers met the back of my throat and I let out a gagging sound in return.

The woman's knee began to move against my clothed pussy that was covered with my soaked pair of panties.

"Fuck." I attempted to say around her fingers, moans leaving my opened mouth as she continued to pleasure me with her knee.

"Do you remember what you said earlier?" Aurora whispered in my ear, slowly removing her fingers from my mouth.

I wasn't able to speak at the moment. I was close to orgasming and the only thing that left my mouth were moans and sounds of delight. She didn't stop moving her knee against me which meant that she was fully aware of what she was doing to me.

My hands gripped onto her desk and my legs secured themselves around her lower body. The feeling forming in my abdomen disappeared the moment that Aurora removed herself from me.

The action made me irritated.

"Why'd you stop?" I frowned, attempting to catch my breath, "I was so close."

"I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine, love." Aurora smirked.

"I hate you." I huffed, wanting to walk out of the office but couldn't because of the aching feeling between my legs.

"No you don't."

"Whatever."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

157K 3.7K 44
This is a girl and girl story if you don't like it...go away.
3.5K 195 23
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ. ๐“๐“ท ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ท๏ฟฝ...
6K 186 26
"โ„‘ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ, ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ. ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด, ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”จ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด."