Love Is Science (Ishigami Sen...

Da NatashaTasyaar

L/N Y/N is both a musical genius and martial arts expert. Even though she masters in various kinds of martial... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121

Chapter 15

4K 126 12
Da NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 14

"I want to help. I haven't been useful because I've been wearing this mask..." she said, while dipping her hand inside the water. Senku smiles at her. "I appreciate that... I'm counting on you, Suika" he said, handing her his magnet. She looks excited because of Senku's kindness. I smile at the sight. Senku is right... I'd never be alone. I have to give these people a chance.

-We Need More Manpower-

Y/N P.O.V

Now that we have all the iron sand we need. We just have to melt it down using blast furnace that Senku have designed. But first we have to scale it. After we got the exact amount, we can start to melt it.

There's four bag next to each holes for the furnace. "We just gonna pump the air?" I said. Senku turns to look at me and nods his head. "Of course..." he said. "If it's that easy, I can do it myself" Kohaku said. I turn to look at her.

"Iron making isn't that simple, Kohaku-Chan. You need a lot of heat. You won't say that when you start"I said. She stares at me in confusion. I tilt my head as I stare at her with a raised eyebrow. "Why're you staring at me like that?" I said. I hear Senku let out a chuckle.

"They all think you're mute, Y/N. So... hearing you speak is a shock to them" he said. "O-Oh... sorry. I just... things happen and I... just can't get words out of my mouth" I said, laughing nervously. Kohaku walks towards me and gently place her hands on my shoulders.

"I understand, Y/N. Sometimes when we're in shock. Things like that could happen" she said. I give her a soft smile. "Thank you for understanding, Kohaku-Chan..." I said. She smiles softly at me.

"Alright... let's get working then. Oh, Y/N. You better stick this one out. You're still not well" Senku said. I turn to look at him and let out a sigh. I nod my head, knowing no matter how hard I try to argue with him. He won't listen to me.

I take a seat on a rock as watch them work their ass off, trying to pump the air to get the heat. Why won't Senku let me help them? There's 5 of us. It would've been a little easier.

***

In the end, they didn't manage to gain enough heat to melt the iron sand. They look so exhausted after pumping the air for so long. They just lay on the ground, breathing heavily.

I take my flute from my waist belt. Maybe I can't help them with physical work. But I can help them emotionally. I bring it close to my lips and start to play a soft tune.

I watch as they sit up and turn to look at me. I give them an eye smile. I close my eyes and keeps playing the song.

After the melody is over. I open my eyes and remove my flute from my lips. Senku smiles softly at me. "Thank you, Y/N. That helped strengthen our spirits. Right?" He said, turning to the others. They smiles and nods their heads.

"We obviously need more manpower..." he said. "But they wouldn't want to work like that. It's going to be hard to convince them" I said. He turns his head and nods his head in agreement.

"If only we can find out what they want..." he said. I turn to look at Suika. I remember she can disguise herself as a watermelon. "Suika... maybe you can help us find out? You can play as a detective..." I said.

"Detective Suika?" She said. I smile and nod my head. She grins and nods her head. She heads back to the village. I grin happily and turn to look at Senku.

"Good thinking, Y/N..." he said. I smile softly at her and decide to wait until Suika comes back. It's going to take a while, because she have to listen everyone in the village.

At Night

Suika comes back. "The first one I listen to are from Ruby, Sapphire and Garnet" she said. "Oh... the three prettiest girls in the village" Kohaku said. "It'll be nice if their desire is something I can create from science" Senku said.

"They want... boyfriend!!" Suika said. I can instantly see Senku getting upset. I can't blame him, because there's no way we can create a boyfriend in any ways. That's just impossible.

Suika keeps telling us what she's been listening to. Until one perks our attention. "The biggest glutton in the village said he wants to eat something new" she said.

"Now that's something we can make for sure" I said, turning to look at Senku. He grins and nods his head. "But what should we make though, Senku?" I said. He thinks about it and turn to look at Suika who's playing with a little white dog. I turn to look at them too and see Suika holding something.

"Suika, what is that, anyway?" Senku said. "Oh it's my friend's favorite toy. Dogtail millet!" She said. "I think you mean foxtail millet" I said. I turn to look at Senku.

"Can't we make flour out of those?" I said. He turns to look at me and grin. "Yes... we're going to show the best dish back in our time" Senku said. I smile and nod my head. "But first... you guys need to rest" I said.

"But-" Senku tried to say. "Rest" I said, turning to him with a stern expression. He gulps and nods his head. I smile softly at him.

"Y/N-Chan?" I hear Suika said. I turn to look at her. "Hm?" I said. "What is that?" She said. She points at the flute on my waist. "Oh... it's a music instrument. We have a lot of different types of instruments. This is one of them..." I said. She looks interested. I smile at her excitement.

"Hmm... how about I make you something?" I said. "You'd make me something, really?" She said. I nod my head, smiling softly. "But it's kind of dark to do anything... I promise I'll make something tomorrow, okay?" I said. She grins and nods her head.

Senku stands up and gestures that we should head back to Chrome's hut to sleep. I just nod my head and follows him. I slip inside the sleeping bag and close my eyes, letting myself drift off to deep sleep.

*to be continued*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

75.9K 3.8K 34
π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜“ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
6.3K 329 9
Y/N and Maomao get kidnapped and sold into slavery at the palace, but quickly become handmaidens. There, Y/N meets a man who continuously tries to ma...
219K 10K 54
Y/n L/n has the ability to temporarily snatch someone's quirk leaving them defenseless, but what happens when she does the same thing to the hearts o...
1.3M 64.3K 54
The infinity stones restores the balance of the universe. Collecting them all together, it can make your desire come true but to a price. Thanos use...