πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Epilogue 3 (final)
A/N note<3
Bonus chapter<3

46.

5.2K 124 182
By KazBrekker090

•°•

The day finally came and here was Asterin along with Thomas and Vince driving the car as if she was in an action movie, she was ready, ready to get her boyfriend back home. The train was in front of her and Asterin eyes narrowed in rage as she yelled at them to hang on.

“Brenda, we’re coming up behind. Keep em’ busy!” yelled Thomas at the walkie-talkie ordering at the girl, Asterin got up, “Vince your turn!” she exclaimed grabbing her MR-44 rifle and climbing out of the guard, pulling herself up with one arm as she sat on the roof of the car that was getting faster, her gun in front of her as she tilted her head to the side, the drivers noticed her smirk and in a blink of an eye one of the drivers was shot dead straight in the eye as he was bleeding and screaming for help.

The car suddenly jolted making her clench the rifle to her hand and look for a way to shoot, “Hey you alright?!” exclaimed Thomas and peeked up to look at the girl who had pure revenge on her eyes, “I’m alright, Tommy!” she replied, Thomas took off the seatbelts and climbed out of the car onto the front yelling at Vince to get closer, Thomas placed the hook on the train and grabbed the ladder looking over to Asterin who handed Vince her gun back and ordered him to keep it with him and jump with it, he pulled his hand out for her to grab but the girl didn’t need his help.

She jumped landing on her stomach with a grunt and held the ladder tightly, both the teenagers climbed up the top of the train yelling at Vince to jump since the car was about to get wrecked. Vince held her hand as she helped him to get up from the ground and hold the ladder beside her; “BRENDA Y’ALL GOT COMPANY!” yelled Asterin at the walkie-talkie and looked at the berg that was following the car, “Girl, you’re on your own, don’t die.” Replied Brenda calmly, don’t die was their way of saying good luck, both the girls became so close and basically partners in crime, they both were obsessed with murder and revenge.

With that Asterin climbed up the ladder followed by the boys as she ran and jump from a wagon to another skillfully as if it wasn’t working under her feet, Vince was the first to go down yelling at Thomas to throw the bag, the boy followed behind and then Asterin. She stood in front of them of them, “I’ll keep them away!” she said grabbing the gun from Vince who handed it to her, she shot the guards with pure rage, they swore for a second there was fire in her eyes as she shot without even a look  of mercy.

She missed the rage, might as well take it out on them.

“Take cover!” Thomas grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him to side of the train, both the teenagers covered their faces once the bomb went on, separating the wagons. She flipped the guards off who were watching her with wide eyes, whistling Asterin watched as Newt popped out from behind the rock his hair slightly messy as a smile grew on his lips, “YO NEWT LET’S DO IT!” she exclaimed with a laugh, Newt nodded reassuringly at her and yelled for the others to get out.

Asterin banged her hand on the side of the train yelling for the boy’s name, “MINHO! BABY CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” she yelled for the boy, Minho immediately recognized the voice of no other than his girlfriend calling out for him and hopped that she would hear his yelling, of course she did, his voice was louder than anyone and the way his name rolled perfectly from his mouth made her smile, “OKAY BABY I NEED YOU TO STAY THERE ALRIGHT?!” Newt appeared by her side and looked in confusion, “it’s this one.” She said panting heavily still hearing the sound of chains clanking echoed around the wagon as they screamed for help especially Minho who was yelling at the top of his lungs.

Thomas and Asterin stood together and watched as the guards got closer, Brenda and Jorge on the other hand had guards aiming their guns at them and both weren’t affected as if it was daily things that happened every day, she slightly waved at the guard who tilted his head at her and a hole suddenly appeared out on nowhere in the grounds and Frypan popped out of nowhere pointing his gun at the guards head with a smile, “y’all don’t wanna do that now.” He said, other men came out threatening the guards to get down, “hey Fry.” Greeted Brenda teasingly, she may have a crush on him and Fry being innocent didn’t catch on.

He also liked her.

“Good to see you guys. Go on, back up.”

As the pilot was about to leave his seat and save his colleague which is a really dumb thing to do a gun was suddenly pressed on the side of his head and there was Harriet with an innocent smile on her lips sat inches away from him, “Hi.” She said.

Going back to Newt who was doing his work, “Newt, how ya doing?” asked Thomas from on top of him, Newt smiled quietly to himself at the boy’s words and replied sarcastically, “don’t rush me.” The boy could feel his cheeks reddening but still tried to concentrate on his work; Asterin on the other hand stared at the guards in rage and aimed her gun straight at their hearts waiting for the perfect moment, “when boss?” asked one of the boys who had a major crush on her the girl who was already staring daggers at her target.

“NOW!” she yelled shooting at the guard who fell dead to the side, bullets fell to the side as she shot the guards along with the boy who is named Ben, “Newt, get up here!” she could hear Thomas yell for his boyfriend to get up before getting shot but Asterin got their backs and no one will get shot as soon as she’s here. “Boss, there’s too many of them!” exclaimed Ben and looked over to Asterin who shot every single guard dead.

But they kept coming and she wasn’t giving up anytime soon.

“ASTERIN GET UP HERE!” yelled Newt for the girl who completely ignored their calls and focused on shooting, the wagon behind her started lifting and Asterin immediately ran to the ladder jumping on the wagon that was lifting, she held the ladder tightly feeling a sudden sharp hit on her shoulder, a scratch that was bleeding probably from a bullet that missed from piercing in her skin and instead just scratched but it was still painful, she couldn’t shoot that fucker so Thomas and Newt took care of it by shooting the guard straight in the head at the same time.

Asterin was holding the ladder with one arm and the other was clenching her side as she could feel the warm liquid in her fingers, she groaned in pain and tried to climb up the ladder but couldn’t, with all her force she pulled herself up grunting each time she climbed but once she reached the top of the wagon she pulled Newt and Thomas into a group hug exclaiming in excitement that the mission was a complete succeed. “WHOO!” she yelled punching the air, the excitement was soon placed with worry once Newt noticed her side bleeding.

“HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SHOT?!” yelled the blonde startling Thomas and Vince who were hugging, “what? Oh no it’s just a scratch that’s all- Newt I’m fine..” she said rolling her eyes once she felt the precious napkin Newt always had on pressing on her wound, “no, you’re not!” she sighed heavily and only let him press the napkin on her waist with worry, Thomas was also staring at her in worry.

“OKAY, y’all are acting like kids can we please enjoy this moment, it doesn’t hurt anymore okay? I’m fine guys.” She spoke softly at the duo pressing the napkin gently on her wound, wrapping her arms around the boys with a bright smile on her lips.

“We got Minho and the others back home, that’s all that matters.”

If only she knew.

•°•

Slamming the door open Asterin looked around at the poor survivors chained up like animals, the first thing that caught her eyes was a beaten up Aris and a worried Sonya she rushed towards them, her hand cupped their cheeks softly as she pulled them to her embrace, “are you alright?” she asked the teenagers gently, “yeah , we are.” They replied in unison, she nodded and smiled at them proceeding to look for her boyfriend but one empty spot caught her eyes and she stared at it feeling her throat close up and tears cover her vision, her hand trembled badly in rage as she turned around brushing past everyone bumping their shoulder harshly, “woah, what happened?” asked Thomas grabbing her wrist, she tore it from his hold way too angry to even talk, “MINHO ISN’T HERE, THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED!” she yelled her lips trembling as she tried to hold back the tears.

Newt and Thomas looked at each other with wide eyes, clearly not believing her words as they watched her walk away biting her hand to stop herself from sobbing, her fist clenched as she slammed the door of her room open and slammed it shut once again. Sliding down the door she placed her hand on her mouth sobbing quietly as she tried to fight the sob from leaving her lips but it eventually did as she breathed shakily feeling her chest ache, clenching her hand on her chest she cried.

After 6 months of keeping it in, she finally let it all out exhausted of keeping her emotions hidden.

“Hey Asterin…” a soft voice suddenly echoed around the room as she slammed her hand to her mouth to keep herself from sobbing, it was Newt, his accent and soft voice was recognizable and she couldn’t help but let more tears race down her cheeks, “it’s me Newt..” he trailed off, the boy couldn’t just go there and tell her that he was listening to her sobbing for hours since their room was both beside each other and the walls weren’t protecting much but when he walked past her door then he heard it, her having trouble breathing and crying silently.

“WICKED was talking about a city, I think that’s where they’re taking Minho…” he said, Newt knew that she was listening cause 10 seconds ago she was crying and now everything was silent, “I know you don’t want to talk right now, but just to let you know, I’m with you in anything….” Asterin could hear the shuffling of his boot vanishing away and knew that Newt left by now.

The last city.

•°•

Everyone was having a meeting and Asterin found the last city on her map as she finally came out of her room after the whole day of crying and taking her anger out on the chair, she broke. She walked inside the meeting room in rage startling everyone who stared at her with wide eyes watching as she slammed the map on the table pointing at the last city that was circled in red, “that’s where they’re taking Minho.” She said her voice slightly wobbly but still ordering and loud, “and you want us to go there?” asked Vince the girl who nodded with cold eyes.

“Absolutely not after months of planning, we got over 100 people here look I know it’s Minho, but you can’t ask me to put all those kids on the line for one man-“ he said getting cut off by her slamming her hand on the table and pointing her finger warningly at his face.

“DON’T. you dare say his name out of that mouth of yours, that man that you’re talking about is my boyfriend, and just because you’re the leader of this place means that I’ll listen to you, cause I won’t, so if you think that you’ll keep me away from saving Minho then you better think again, CAUSE I DON’T LISTEN TO PEOPLES ORDER ESPECIALLY YOU. And if you don’t like the fact that a girl like me will ruin WICKED and save my goddamn boyfriend then watch me do it,  and lastly if you hate the fact that I will not listen to you, you can suck my dick!” her voice raised with every word that they swore she woke the whole place up.

Vince was silent and only stared at the girl with wide eyes.

She walked away stopping at the door and peering over to her shoulder, “I’ll do it with or without your help.” With that she walked away leaving the rest stare in complete shock.

“Holy shit.”

And Asterin did it once everyone was sleeping she grabbed her bag threw it on her shoulder grabbed the car keys and her gun before walking out of the room silently not to wake up anyone, suddenly she felt someone bumping her harshly, Thomas was also holding a bag and gestured her to stay silent.

She nodded as they both sneaked out.

"What are you doing late and why aren't you sleeping?" She asked in annoyance the boy who rolled his eyes at her words, "what you thought I'm going to let you go alone?" She smiled at the boy softly loving how he was the only one to come with her.

"Thanks, Tommy."

She spoke softly, just before they could continue walking the light suddenly turned on revealing Newt leaning against the door with a deadpan look, "and where do you think you're going then?" Both the duo sighed heavily, "Newt-" spoke Thomas shaking his head, "don't be a twat about it, I'm already in." He said grabbing the bag from her hold smiling softly.

"No. No Newt not this time. Look even if we find Minho there's no way we're getting back from this." She said, "well you'll need all the help to get there, won't you?" He asked the girl opening the door revealing Frypan smiling lovingly at his sister. "You fuckers..." she chuckled staring at the two in front of her.

Thomas slowly made his way to join them, his hand brushing agaimst Newt's as he leaned against the door beside his lover, "we started this together, might as well end it too." Spoke the second in command with a small smile.

After a while she finally nodded, "okay but i'm driving." She said with a smile, "oh come on, I wanted to do it!" Exclaimed Fry in annoyance and got out of the car, Asterin smiled innocently at her brother wrapping her arms around his waist, "sorry big bro, I promise you'll drive tomorrow." She said huffing once he ruffled her hair and went to the back seat, another huff leaving her lips as Newt ruffled also her hair.

Then Thomas.

"Okay, y'all need to quit ruffling my hair!"

She was happy that no matter what, her boys are always by her side and will be with her in every adventure. She loved them and they loved her.

That was what you call a real friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 11.2K 49
FANFIC BY RAYNA What if, Instead of Teresa, You were the first girl in the Maze? What if You were the main character? Newt becomes your everything, y...
1.4K 24 13
y/n arrives into the maze being the only girl ever. y/n and newt start to get close as time progresses. she starts to get her memories back when th...
5K 160 50
Alisha is the first girl who gets sent into a maze. FULL OF BOYS. That's why she doesn't trust anyone except Chuck, Newt, Winston, and kind of Minho...
64.3K 1.6K 40
The first girl in the maze was the first person ever. A year later, 30 boys arrive and one boy for every month after that. Vera has learned to live...