πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Epilogue 3 (final)
A/N note<3
Bonus chapter<3

45.

5.3K 120 128
By KazBrekker090

•°•

She got back from the scorch holding some supplies in a bag and slowly madr her way towards the kitchen feeling eyes on her Asterin narrowed her eyes clearly feeling uncomfortable, she knew that most boys (not the gladers) and girls (except Brenda and Harriet)0 had a crush on her but still her heart belongs to her boyfriend.

Minho only.

No one else.

Sure the boys were attractive and all but no one will pass Minho, the guys in the other hand would never stop talking about Asterin, how beautiful she is, and how they think she might be a goddess but didn't dare to even talk to her knowing that Minho might murder them when he gets back. Eyes burning holes to reach their souls.

But she always caught them staring and would smirk quietly to herself still feeling that burst of confidence, the way they cleared the way for her whenever she's walking as if she was a queen (in which she is) bowing their head so she can't see their heated cheeks.

Brushing past them like wind, her attention, her hands, eyes, her whole body and everything about her belongs to Minho and always will and not some random person.

Narrowing her eyes in confusion she walked inside the room where they keep all the pills and other supplies, putting the pills in the drawer she stared out the window, "well that was weird..." she said placing the first aid case on drawer, "what is?" a warm voice sounded behind her making her turn around, Newt was leaning against the door with a greeting beautiful smile, she smiled back at him even though he could see the pain in her eyes.

Newt loved how she still has a soft spot for him and the rest of the gladers especially him, "people are just staring at me weirdly, anyways how was your day darling?" she asked turning away from the blonde, she could hear his steps getting closer and here he stood beside her helping her organize and clean the room, "It was good "He replied.

Asterin eyes narrowed once again as she turned to look at the boy, something was off and she didn't like it, he seemed to be deep in thoughts. "Did something happen? Did Thomas say something?" she asked in worry, Newt's head snapped towards her at the mention of Thomas as he shook his head, "what? No- nothing happened, Tommy didn't say anything" She sighed in relief.

Poor Tommy, always got the blame.

"Then why are you silent and seem to be thinking about something, just spit it out?" She said waiting for him to finally speak, Newt felt like he was caught doing something bad at how she just read his thoughts.

"Okay so as we all know, W.C.K.D took Sonya, Aris and Minho and we found out that tomorrow might finally be the day, since they were on a different carriage of the train, which is headed to somewhere but the train will pass not far from us so-" he was cut off by Asterin wrapping her arms around the blonde in excitement.

Her eyes sparkled in happiness after 6 months of feeling empty, her arms wrapped around Newt warmly as she kept muttering 'thank you' plenty of time in his shoulder, Newt smiled warmly at the girl and ruffled her hair softly.

"Thank you Newt, so much! FINALLY!" she exclaimed running out of the room in excitement, pure joy finally could be seen in her eyes as she had a bright smile on her lips, her heart leaped up for joy as hope bloomed inside her.

•°•

Asterin was the type of girls who will get you on your knees for her just with a wink or flying kiss, will call you a good boy or good girl, the type who would place her heels on your back or chest to keep you on the ground knowing that no one will be on her level, the type who would do anything to show the world that women are powerful, the type who would still look attractive with blood on her face.

That, was Asterin, the real one who swore that one day, W.C.K.D's blood will be on her hand and painting her face wonderfully like a real life walking painting she will proudly smile while watching them slowly die.

That was her goal and plan for now.

The sound of the door opening snapped her out of thoughts and there stood Thomas would crossed arms, she smiled at the boy slowly wrapping the roll of bandage around her hand after working out.

"Tommy, great to see you, what's up?" She asked slowly turning to look at the boy while chugging down the water, "I want to train with you." He said making her choke, she coughed and turned to face the boy who was panicking and didn't know what to do.

"You want to train with me?" She said slightly chuckling, "yes."

"Why?"

"Because It pisses me off how i don't even know how to block a punch, so please just teach me how to block hits." He said watching as she finally gave ul and slowly made her way to the center if the platform, Thomas was confused and only stood at the door, "well, what are you waiting for? Me to carry you?"

In a blink of an eye, Thomas stood in front of her ready to learn. "So, what should we do first? There is a lot of methods, i'll show you one before teaching you so, punch me." She said as if it was the most normal thing to say.

Thomas seemed to be startled by her words and stopped dead in his track, "what?" He asked, "punch me. Oh just do it, if you don't then you're a complete pussy and i will call you that from now on." She said making him narrow his eyes and get read to punch her.

Just before his punch could touch her she caught his wrist and the next thing he knew was him on the ground groaning in pain, god it felt like his nose was broken but it wasn't. Her punch was deadly and he could feel the world spinning but soon stood up and got ready.

In a blink of an eye he couldn't feel the pain and Asterin immediately backed away, "I'm so sorry Tommy-" she was panicking and Thomas had to flick her forehead to stop her from rambling, "stop apologizing, i asked for it now will you teach me or no?" Asterin rolled her eyes and got ready once again.

"So if you basically want to stop a punch, you grab their wrist and punch them straight into the face especially the nose to show them real pain, bring your arms up in front of your face to block an oncoming punch. Let's go. Show me what you got." The two started fighting, Asterin threw punches really fast and Thomas kept blocking them skillfully and dodging them like he's been trained for years until he punched her straight into the nose making her fall to the ground.

She held her jaw feeling the metallic taste of blood in the corner of her mouth but she still had a proud smile on her lips, "atta boy, learning from the best." She could see the panic in his eyes and how he felt bad for punching her to the point where she was bleeding, "I am so sorry Asterin please don't punch me-" she could sense the fear in his tone.

"Oh please, Tommy, quit it." She said making her way towards the sink spitting the blood from her mouth and washing her face to get rid of the blood and pain, "so how's Newt?" She asked trting to brush off the pain.

Thomas was taken back by her question and replied confusingly, "how's Newt, he's alright i guess?" He knew what she was trying to say, about his feelings towards the second in command and tried to not get her question but Asterin knew that he was trying to ignore his feeling and she was getting sick of it.

"Stop being a pussy." She said in annoyance, "I'm not a pussy, i can't just tell him out of no where, it's weird." He snapped back with the same attitude, "give him at least a compliment, give him a hint to make him happy, Thomas. You can smart but only so stupid that i want to punch you again." She said with a sigh.

"At least, say for example that you love his personality, anything, just don't leave him rejected like that okay, he has been into you ever since you got here, okay?" With that she walked out of no room leaving him hanging there, maybe he should compliment him, just the thought of the blonde into him or liking him made him blush.

What should he tell him though?

'Hey i like your hair!' No. That's cringe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 16.7K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
138K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
107K 2.3K 33
[minho x fem!reader] "You said you'd stay forever. You promised." "I'm sorry." You are the first girl in the Glade. Your new life is strange, but...
56.6K 937 18
Malia is sent up in the box confused and scared just like everyone else, the only difference is that she is the only girl in a maze full of boys. Wha...