love grows

By FlowerFluffy-

Anne is just a regular high school student but she has a bully named Hunter. Anne has negative opinions about... More

COMING SOON
The Bully
Gum
The Bestfriend
Chocolate milk
Smile
Phone Number
Teased
Knowing
The project
Confused?
The crush?
Hoodie
The plan?
notification
The not-so-loner
conversation
Confession
The Plan
Charlie
Lunch buddy
Hallway
FOCUS!
Panic.
Lunch
Stare...
The popular kid
The Friend
No.
Snacks
The Reason
Hesitation
Words
The Boyfriend?
RACE
The Park (part one)
The Park (part two)
Late Night
Good morning!
The Fight.
The end? (Part one)
The end. (Part two)
My goodbye to you all!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
OUT NOW!!

Let's Talk

354 8 0
By FlowerFluffy-

"Julie..." Anne managed to get out.

She had barely noticed that all the books from her locker had fallen out.

"Look I know you don't want to talk to me and that's fine but I think you should at least hear me out?" Julie said as she helped pick up her books.

Anne nodded then she turned to put her books back.

"Anne...you-" Julie paused. "You changed me. I don't know how to describe it but when you were with me it felt as if the whole world didn't matter."

Anne quickly turned around and whispered:

"What?"

"I know that it's stupid I've only known you for a little bit but you make me feel like a person. A real person with feelings and thoughts- I feel like I can talk to you."

Julie started glowing a slight tint of pink and her eyes started going more and more glossy.

Anne felt completely shocked she could believe that Julie was right there in front of her as beautiful as ever talking in this way.

She was so shocked that words couldn't seem to leave her mouth. She was completely stuck.

''Tell me I'm dreaming of imagining things!! This cannot be real?!?" Anne thought to herself.

Julie put her back against the wall and sat down.

"I was going to break up with Hunter I was but then- I didn't want to disappoint my parents. In their eyes, he is the one that I should marry and settle down with but I don't want that!"

Anne sat down next to Julie and rested her head on the wall.

"Well, what do you want?" Anne asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her By ciana faven

Teen Fiction

10.5K 573 70
Phoenix LeFlore: She is alive. Her brother is dead. People are moving forward. She is standing still. He was everything. Now she has nothing. Aza A...
920 133 27
"I love you" "Cyra I-" "I mean it Aysun. I'm not just saying it because you said it to me. I really do love you." School. Grades. Jobs. Relationships...
385 18 17
A not so basic love story... A spark she never expected. Someone he never thought he'd find... Mild cussing, PDA, Near death scenes, Sexual Harassme...
139K 4.8K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school