Changes A New Beginning #Watt...

By MonkXxx13

This is the first of this books, an original copy so if you see any similar books its all bsšŸ™„ I've been edit... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Tammi
Maya
Lexi
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Opinions
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
not an update
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
not a chapter
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Characters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Not a chapter
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 pt 2
Book 2

chapter 1

8.3K 244 47
By MonkXxx13

Demi above and her outfit for the first day of school

Demi POV

I finally got settled in my new house. Me and my mom had to move out to LA cause of her new job. Which meant I had to leave my friends...again but its whatever.

Demi Mom: Demi!!! Get down here your gonna miss your bus.

I slumped down the stairs wearing ^(above)

DM: You excited for your first day of school.

Demi: Oh yea just like I was excited about moving.

DM: I did this for us. Besides I could use the money. Now take a pop-tart and get started on walking.

I just rolled my eyes at her and headed out. I was standing on the sidewalk waiting for the bus to come up. After 5 minutes I finally got on but where do you sit when your the new kid?

???: You can sit with me if you want.

I looked and saw some pretty girl with her hair to the side. I smiled and sat next to her.

???: So what's your name new girl?

Demi: Im Demi. I just moved here from Maine. 

???: Im Mimi. And I've been living here for all my life.

For the rest of the bus ride talkin to Mimi. She was really nice and funny to.

Mimi: I guess Ill see you later.

Demi: Hopefully we have classes together.

Mimi: (Smiling) That would be amazing. See ya later.

We both walked out separate ways and I tried to find my first class, Algebra II. I walked in and started talking to my new teacher (who was kinda hot for a woman) while the bell rang.

Mrs. Gene: Ok class we have a new student. Demi Nieves. Lets get to know her.

Demi: Oh Im fine.

???: What size bra do you wear?!

I looked and saw some boy with two braids laughing with his friends.

Mrs. Gene: Ray!

Demi: Ummmm... I think Im a 32C. If that answers your question.

Mrs. Gene: Any real questions for Demi?

Ray: Ok fine. You a virgin?

Mrs. Gene: Ray!! Demi you can sit now.

I lowered my head a bit and sat in my desk while Ray and some others boys were just laughing. It felt like forever but finally class was over. I decided that Algebra II was not gonna be a class to my liking.

Ray POV

As soon as we got out of class I hurried over to my boys and told them about the new girl.

Ray: Aye yall we have got a new kid.

Roc: For real? It a boy or a girl?

Ray: Its girl with a nice rack. 

Prince: So where is this new girl?

Prodigy: the only place new kids go on their first day of school.

Ray: Locker dumb-ass.

Prince: Well lets go and pay a visit to her then.

I decided that I was gonna start on my Princeton Story then Im gonna go back to my other story. Comment, rate and subscribe. But really comment on the story and not when I should post.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 0 75
THIS IS NOT A STORY It is a point of vew of people and life the things i feel that maybe others can relate no sugar coated fantasies...If you can't...
236 1 9
This is an updated version of my first book. I have edited, revised, and removed some chapters entirely. It will be mainly some sexual content, so I...
2.8K 77 23
THIS STORY IS BEING REVISED! The original chapters will be changed up a bit. The main character will be a bit different. I'm going to be adding new...
3.6K 239 8
A Reupload of one of my favorite stories, Hopefully you guys still like it!