broken (k.p.)

By kissykissyrry

"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You wa... More

Blueberry Pancakes
The Ascendent
Stuck
In Denial
Special Place
Confusing Feelings
You're Breaking My Heart
To Mend a Broken Heart
My One And Only, Right?
I Love You, You Love Me
It Might Be The End For Me
Magic Hands
No Control
Just the Two of Us
Hell On Earth
I'm Struggling Here
I Thought It Was You
There's No Escape
It's Like a Bump in The Road
You're Using Me
We're Starting Over
It's Not a Dream
Good Morning to You
Just Another Day
Are We Leaving Yet?
Add Two, Kill Two
Mortuus Viventes
I'm Feeling Nothing
Tell Me How It Feels
I Need You Back
It's A Turning Point
It Hasn't Been The Same
What Are We Going To Do?
Can't Get Enough
Something New
Cake And Kisses
I Need You
Breaking Away
Taken
Spare Me
Not What I Expected
Thoughts Racing
The Difference Between Them
Breathe In, Breathe Out
A New Place
Kiss Me, Please?
Touch Me
Going Back
I Need The Truth
Are We Normal Yet?
It's Almost Too Much
The End For Now
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
You Make Me Happy
update.

UnPublished Extra

1.2K 24 4
By kissykissyrry

This excerpt was originally from the now unpublished sequel.

Enjoy.
————————————————————————

"Why don't you want me to call Klaus?" I ask, unloading the groceries I had just been to the store for. Kai had called me in the car earlier, and apparently he had this great idea that didn't involve my family.

He walks into the kitchen- with just his sweatpants on- Drift following behind him.

"I just don't think it's a good idea to get everyone we love involved in this." He states, putting some of the food in the fridge.

"Fucking hell, Kai! Are you not listening? We're not involving them, we're asking for advice so you don't die!" I yell. His eyebrows furrow, and he immediately turns to face me.

"Will you calm down? Whoever she is, she obviously wants me for something. She's not just going to kill me." He responds, slamming the fridge door.

"We don't know that." I whisper back. Kai goes to grab my hands, but I back away.

"And she wanted me at first. So there's a possibility she will kill you, Malachai." I argue, turning to face the groceries instead of him.

"I'm just trying to pick the best option here, Elle. But there's not very many to choose from." He whispers, coming up behind me and hugging my waist. I turn around, his hands falling from my body.

"I don't get why we can't agree on this." I whisper back, as he steps closer, trapping my body in front of his.

"You know I hate when we fight, angel." He says, grabbing my chin and lifting my face up to his to kiss me. But I push him away.

"That's not going to solve our problems." I state, throwing away the grocery bags after putting up the grapes.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"You kissing me isn't going to solve our problems. Neither is fucking me," I reply. "I'm calling Klaus. You can bitch and moan all you want, but I'm not letting you get killed. And don't try to argue with me on this one, I don't fucking care what you think."

I back away from him, walking to our bedroom with Drift following me this time. I close the door behind me, pulling my phone out of my pocket and calling Klaus.

"Elle? We haven't talked in ages, darling, how are you?" He asks, his accent strong even over the phone.

Why didn't I get the fucking accent?

Bullshit, I'm telling you.

"I know, I'm sorry, Nik. I've kind of been caught up with my husband who is an asshole." I reply, saying the last part rather loudly, so Kai can hear.

"Trouble in paradise? Been there. Is there anything I can help with?" He asks.

"Actually, there is," I respond. "There's been this situation with Damon and Enzo. They got hung up in this place called the armory a few miles from Mystic Falls. They came back a few days ago asking for me. It was like they were brainwashed. Kai made a deal with them, though, and they'll be back in a few days to come for him. Do you have any idea what could have them under a spell?"

"Fuck. You're dealing with sirens, Noelle," Klaus sighs. "They're very powerful and dangerous creatures. They warp your mind and change who you are for the worse. I can't explain everything on the phone, but I can text you some more information? And maybe we can meet up?"

"That'd be great, thank you, Klaus." I state.

"Love you, Elle." He says, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"I love you too, Nik." I reply before hanging up the phone. I text Alaric, letting him know it's sirens.

Once we told him how much the situation had escalated, him and Jeremy decided to come back for the time being. I don't think it's safe at all, but they're adults, and it's their decision. Besides I miss making fun of Jeremy. I still can hardly believe we're dealing with sirens, though. I mean I don't have a fucking clue about them. All I know is the myths that I was told.

And I doubt any of them are true.

I place my phone down right as the door opens.

It's Kai. He looks pissed.

"Drift. Out." He states, and Drift listens, leaving with his head down. Kai closes the door behind him, walking to me as I stand up.

"What can I do for you, Malachai?" I ask with a sarcastic smile on my face. He nods, letting out a dry, humorless laugh.

And then he uses his speed to wrap his hand around my throat and slam my body against the wall. I wrap my hand around his wrist, his fingers tightening around my neck and threatening my airflow.

"I thought we talked about this." I whisper.

"We did," He replies with a smile. "And I thought, that's a good idea. But then I remembered that I don't fucking care what you think."

He repeats my words from earlier, and I almost smack myself in the face for ever using them.

"You're a dick." I mutter. He nods to himself almost like it's for confirmation.

"But I'm also an asshole, too, right?" He asks. "I'd never do anything that you wouldn't want. So I'm asking once- do you want this?"

His tone changes, his eyebrows turning up as the words that leave his mouth are soft and warm. His grip loosens as he asks, his stance changing completely. I think for a second before nodding. I may say something one second, but if Malachai Parker wants to fuck me, I will gladly accept the invitation anytime and anywhere.

"I need fucking words, Noelle. Say you want this." He states, his grip tightening again.

"I want this, Malachai." I whisper.

"Good girl." He whispers before pressing his lips to mine, keeping his grip tight around my neck. His tongue runs along my bottom lip as if he's asking for permission. I moan against his mouth, trying to keep myself together.

I was the one who said we shouldn't do this. And look at us.

He pulls away to grab the neck of my shirt, ripping it in half. He moves his hand from my throat to my jaw, holding my head to the side as he leans forward and begins to kiss my jawline. He moves his lips to my neck, sucking and biting the sensitive skin there. I try to stop myself from making any noise, but I let out a whimper at the feeling. His other hand grazes over my breasts but lands on my waist.

Malachai Parker is teasing me.

He lets his hand fall from my jaw, but he continues kissing my body as if he's worshipping me. He brings his lips to my chest, sliding his fingers underneath my bra strap to slide it off my arm. I look down to see him place a small kiss on my breasts before smirking and lowering to his knees. He drops his other hand from my waist to grab both sides of my pants and tear them off my legs.

"That was definitely so much easier then taking them off correctly." I sarcastically say, bringing my hands to his head and tangling my fingers in his hair. He ignores my comment, bringing his hands to grip my wrists tightly.

"Remember the time when I fucked you so good, you passed out? I think we should try that again, angel," He whispers, releasing his hands from my wrists to hold onto my thighs. "If you want to, of course."

I move one of my hands to tilt his head up, my eyes staying locked with his.

"If that means a night of you making me come over and over again, then I want you to do whatever you want to me." I whisper back, letting my hands fall from him completely.

"I have a feeling you might regret saying that." He whispers with a smirk before grabbing my underwear to rip it in half as well. He tightens his grip on my thighs, pulling them apart slowly.

"You're so wet, princess. All for me?" He asks before leaning forward to place a kiss on my clit, making me gasp. He chuckles at my reaction, and I can't help but close my eyes when I feel his tongue against me. He pulls back, though, making me open my eyes. I give him a confused look before he shakes his head.

"Keep your eyes on me. If you close them, I stop. Understand?" He asks, and I nod in response. But he brings his hand up, slapping my clit. I moan from the pain and pleasure mixing, shooting Kai a glare afterward.

"I asked you a question. I suggest you answer it." He states, his eyes turning dark.

"I understand." I whisper, and he grabs my wrists to bring them to his head as an invitation.

I tangle my fingers in his hair, pulling him back to my center. He doesn't hesitate when he sticks out his tongue again, dragging it against my heat and humming when he tastes me. He puts his hands back on my thighs, his nails digging into my skin as he wraps his lips around my clit, sucking it into his mouth. It makes me whimper, pulling his hair which makes his eyes roll back. He takes one of his hands away from my thighs, bringing his fingers to my entrance. I let out a yelp when he suddenly pushes in three of his fingers, thrusting them slowly all while he continues to suck my clit.

"Faster." I moan, arching my back, and he reacts immediately. He speeds up his fingers, moving his other hand to my stomach to keep me in place. I feel the knot in my lower stomach, and I don't know how much more I'll be able to take.

"Kai, I'm close." I whine.

I look down to see him looking at me, but he doesn't stop what he's doing. In fact, he speeds up his action as if he's desperate for me to come.
But just three seconds before I'm able to, he pulls away. He stands up smirking at me, and I can feel that my face is flushed.

"What was that for?" I ask, holding onto his biceps as he pushes his body against mine. He lifts my chin up, momentarily flicking his eyes down to look at my body.

"I'm having my fun, baby. I told you what was going to happen. I won't stop unless you tell me to. I hope you're ready, " He whispers, letting go of my chin and grabbing my waist. "That means this will have to come off, angel."

He lifts his hand to hook his finger in my bra strap, running his finger along my skin in a teasing manner.

"Why don't you rip it off of me, Malachai?" I whisper, looking at him innocently.

His jaw clenches before he brings his hands up to rip my bra in half, throwing it behind him. He immediately lets his hands wander, his thumbs grazing over my nipples, making me let out a whimper. He pushes his knee forward, separating my legs. I subconsciously begin to roll my hips against his thigh, not being able to stop myself. He still has his sweatpants on, and I look down to see the wet spot I've begun to make from grinding on his thigh.

"Oh, baby. You're so desperate, you've soaked my sweatpants. You like riding my thigh, Noelle?" He asks, his hands still teasing my nipples. I nod, biting my lip to keep from moaning. I'm already a bit sensitive considering he already denied an orgasm. I might strangle him if he does it again.

"Yes, Malachai." I whisper in response. He moves his hands, one going to my hip and the other going to my throat. He tightens his grip around my throat, making me gasp for air.

"Go on," He states, gesturing his head down. "I want my girl to get herself off on my thigh."

I whine at his words, but I comply. I move my hips a bit faster, and Kai helps with his hand still on my hips. I can feel his eyes on me as I start to get closer to my orgasm.

"Fuck." I mutter as he begins to move his thigh with my hips. He still has his hand around my throat, making me keep my eyes on him. I feel my legs begin to slightly shake as my high takes my senses over.

But I nearly cry out when Kai pulls away, again.

He keeps his hand on my throat, though. He pushes his lips to mine for a few seconds, biting my lip when he pulls away.

"I bet you're pretty sensitive now." He whispers, his warm breath hitting my lips.

God, I want to fuck him and hit him at the same time.

He loosens his grip on my throat and lets his other hand travel down my body. I jump when I feel his fingers on my nerves, using his thumb to rub my clit in slow, precise circles. The pressure feels painful, but it hurts so good.

"You know you're dripping, right? You're soaking my hand, princess." He whispers, beginning to rub my clit faster.

"It's because of you, Kai. It's all for you." I say, my voice breaking. Kai ignores my comment, smirking at me as tears begin to run down my face.

"By the end of the night, I'll have your clit all swollen and red, baby. You're not going to be able to walk tomorrow. Are you okay with that?" He asks, continuing to rub my sensitive nerves.

"Yes, please. I just want to come." I whine.

"Yeah? You will, I promise." He whispers, his fingers speeding up. I feel my high coming again, and I roll my head back against the wall in anticipation.

But Kai pulls away again, and I swear he has a death wish. I glare at him, wrapping my hands around his arms to pull them away from my body.

"I said you would come tonight. I didn't mean right now." He states, smirking at me.

"Dick." I mutter as an insult.

"Well, you could at least say please." He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes, trying to push Kai away from me.

"Drop the attitude. I don't want to have to fuck it out of you, but I will." He whispers, wrapping his hand around my throat again, and guiding me towards our bed.

He pushes me down on the bed, following after to hover on top of me, his necklace hanging down in front of my face. He grips my throat tight enough to leave bruises and makes sure I'm looking at him.

"You remember our safe word, right?" He asks, his demeanor softening for a moment.

A few years ago, Kai and I started to do things a bit more roughly. So we decided to have a safe word just in case either of us felt uncomfortable. Our word is red, which is basic, but we've never had to use it.

Kai has definitely grown more dominant over the years. And I fucking love it.

"Yes." I whisper, lifting my hand to trace his abdomen.

"Good," He replies, tightening his grip on my throat which makes me lose my breath. "Now, did I say you could fucking touch me?"

I shake my head, giving him a small pout.

"You know I love you right, baby?" He asks, and I give him a small nod. "Wonderful. Because I'm going to fuck you like I hate you."

I moan at his words, clenching my thighs together. Kai smirks at my actions, loosening his grip on my throat and bringing his other hand down to my thighs.

"You like being punished, don't you? You're a filthy fucking whore." He mutters before pulling my thighs apart to slap my center, making me squeal. He brings his thumb to my clit, rubbing in slow circles and making my hips buck into his hand.

"You're still so fucking wet, princess." He whispers.

"Please." I whine, holding onto his arms as he continues to touch me.

"Maybe I should just tie you up and edge you all night long, yeah?" He whispers, speeding up his fingers and making me moan.

"Malachai, I swear-" I start to say, but he cuts me off, pulling his fingers away which makes me whimper.

"For that, Elle, I'm going to fucking ruin you," He growls, putting both hands on my hips. "Turn over. Now."

I comply, and he helps me, flipping me over onto my stomach.

"Get on your hands and knees." He orders, and I do. I think the only reason why I'm listening now is because I want to come.

Really fucking bad.

He puts both of his hands on my ass, massaging the skin.

"You just had to call me my full name, princess. I was just about to let you come. Now, I don't think I'm gonna let you come at all tonight." He states, continuing to rub his hands along my skin.

"No! Please-" I say, but Kai cuts me off when he brings his hand back, slapping my ass as hard as he can. I jolt forward, letting out a moan.

"Did I say you could talk? You're being a fucking brat," He states, tracing his fingers over the spot where he spanked me. "I want you to count after each one, Noelle."

He doesn't give me a chance to comprehend what he's saying before he spanks me again, making me let out a whine. He grips my hips, pulling me against him.

"I don't hear you counting." He growls.

"One." I whimper, moving my hips against him. He groans from the friction, slapping my ass again.

"Two." I whisper, my voice weak. He massages my ass again, lightly moving his hands over my sensitive backside.

"You're already so red, angel. This is making you even wetter isn't it?" Kai asks, and I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Just three more, okay?"

I nod, turning my head to look over my shoulder. He leans forward to place a kiss on my forehead and tuck my hair behind my ear to get it out of my face. He pulls back, keeping his hips close to mine as he slaps my ass again.

"Three." I mumble, trying to stop the whimpers from leaving my mouth. He smacks my ass again, not waiting for me to count before doing it again.

"Four," I whine. "Five."

He grips my hips tightly, pulling me against him before flipping me over, and I groan at the feeling on my ass as I lay down. Kai leans forward to kiss me, and I immediately grab the sides of his face, welcoming him. His hips grind into mine, and I can feel just how much he's been affected by everything. He traces my bottom lip with his tongue before pulling back.

"You did so good. You're such a good girl for me, aren't you?" He whispers.

"Always." I reply, looking up at him innocently. He smirks, grinding himself into me rather hardly and making me let out a moan. I'm still so sensitive from not being able to come, I don't even know what I'm going to do if he keeps teasing me like this. I grab into his arms, pulling his body closer to mine.

"I think you should get initial rings someday." I say, pushing my hips into his, craving more friction. He lifts his hand to hold my jaw, turning my head to the side to start kissing my jawline.

"Why is that, princess?" He asks, moving his lips to my neck, sucking bruises onto my skin.

"You can turn them around and wear them when choking me and spanking me. If you choke and spank me hard enough, you'll leave your initials behind. You'll let everyone know I'm yours," I whisper, and he moans into my skin. "And maybe it'll give me more reason to call you daddy."

As soon as the words leave my mouth, I feel Kai's teeth sink into my neck, and I whimper at the feeling. He tightens his hold on my jaw, moaning as he tastes my blood. After a few seconds, he pulls away, my blood still decorating his lips and chin. I look at his eyes and see those familiar black veins under them.

"You're going to be the death of me." He whispers, cleaning his chin with his tongue and fingers.

"No, you're going to be the death of me if you really plan on making me pass out tonight." I reply, grabbing his arms and lowering them to my hips.

"You better be ready then." He whispers, kissing my lips once more before getting off of me and standing next to the bed. I look at him confused, sitting up on my elbows. He disappears into the closet, walking back out a few seconds later with just his briefs on and our box in his hands.

"Thought you weren't going to let me come, Malachai? Everything in that box does the opposite." I state, sitting up completely. He chuckles, setting the box on the edge of the bed.

"I changed my mind," He replies, opening the box and looking at me. "I did have some fun edging you, though. But if I really want you to pass out, I have to overstimulate you, baby. You want to come so bad, don't you? You will- multiple times."

My breath catches in my throat.

When did he plan this out?

Kai catches the look on my face, and he smirks.

"Did you think the fun was over? It's just begun, princess." He whispers, grabbing a few things out of the box. I watch as he grabs the handcuffs, the vibrator, and something else we've only used one other time.

A collar.

It has a small chain attached to it, and when we last used it, Kai kept pulling it which kept choking me and resulted in bruises around my neck.

I didn't leave the house for a week.

Kai moves the box to the nightstand, walking over to me with a glint in his eyes as he holds all the items in his hands. He sets everything down except for the handcuffs.

"Turn around for me." He states, and I do, sitting on my knees with my back turned towards him.

He grabs my wrists tightly, pulling them behind my back and attaching the handcuffs. I feel his hand move my hair, his fingers lingering over the side of my face.

"I'm going to put the collar on, and then I'm going to fuck your mouth. Is that okay, angel?" He asks in a whisper, and I close my eyes at the sound of his voice.

"Do whatever you want with me, Malachai. I'm all yours." I reply, opening my eyes and turning my head to the side.

Kai looks like he's about to fall apart at my words, and he doesn't hesitate grabbing the collar. He moves my hair to clip it in the back, the metal chain hanging down my chest. He gestures for me to turn around, grasping my jaw when I do.

"You look so pretty like this. All tied up and at my will. That's what you like, isn't it? You say you're a good girl, but I know you like it when I fuck you like the pathetic whore you are. I won't tell anyone. It's our little secret, baby." He whispers, leaning forward to capture my lips with his.

I moan into the kiss, wishing I could run my hands over his warm skin. He pulls away, gesturing for me to get off of the bed. I stand in front of him, unable to move completely.

"I want you on your knees. Now." He orders, and I immediately lower to the ground in front of him. He tangles his fingers in my hair, tilting my head back harshly, so that I can look up at him.

"I want to feel your lips wrapped around me, Noelle," He whispers, letting his hand fall from my head to grab the chain of the collar. "I'll make sure your throat is raw after this, baby."

He smirks, and I feel the heat rise between my thighs as if it wasn't already there. He pulls his briefs down, grabbing his length with one hand and gripping the chain harder with the other, pulling me forward.

"For a bit of teasing, you're extremely hard." I state, lifting my eyebrows.

"You just have to be a fucking brat, don't you? You won't be able to speak after this, baby." He whispers, giving me a smirk before gesturing down.

I shake my head with a smile before leaning forward to place a kiss on his tip. He jumps from slight touch, tugging on the chain and making the collar dig into my neck. My lips wrap around him, my tongue running along his warm skin in the process. I watch as his eyes roll back, and he lets out a moan, moving his hand from the chain to my hair, pulling it tight. The pain makes me whimper around him, and his eyebrows turn upward in pleasure.

I love making him feel good.

After a few seconds, I pull away, making him glare at me immediately.

"I really love doing things my way, Malachai, but I'd really love it if you did what you said you would and fuck my mouth." I state, looking up at him with a smile. He crouches down, his eyes on level with mine.

"I don't like that you pulled away, but you used your mouth to do something good for once, so I won't hurt you too bad." He says, bringing his hand to my bottom lip, and pushing his thumb into my mouth. I close my lips around his thumb, sucking it into my mouth. Kai smirks at me, pushing his thumb farther into my mouth.

"That's what I want you to do to me," He whispers, pulling his thumb out of mouth and placing a quick kiss to my lips. "Can you take me?"

"I always can." I whisper back.

"We'll see, yeah?" He smirks, standing up again. "I'll be able to fuck you so easily in a minute, right, baby? You get so wet for me. It's just so easy."

I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

"Open your mouth, and let me do what I want to you." He orders, and I obey.

My mouth falls open, and Kai wastes no time pushing his hips forward and touching the back of my throat immediately. I gag around him, and he groans at the feeling, tangling his fingers in my hair as he thrusts his hips into my mouth. I let him lead, but I work my tongue around his movements, trying to add more pleasure to his body. When I do, he starts thrusting into my mouth harder, hitting the back of my throat each time. I can feel my eyes start to water from the pain, but I love it.

Him, and his body- he makes me feel like I'm floating.

His thrusts become sloppier, signaling that he's close. And as soon as his moans get louder, I notice the painful throbbing in between my legs.

God, I could come from watching him like this.

"Fuck." He groans, tugging my hair to force me on him even farther.

My nose brushes against his pelvic bone, and he manages to hit even deeper inside my throat. I feel his length twitch inside my mouth, and I just know he's on the edge. As he pulls back, I wrap my lips just around his tip, sucking him into my mouth, and he immediately lets go.

"Fuck- Elle!" He nearly yells when he comes, pulling away to catch his breath. I swallow his come, humming at the taste. I watch as his chest rises and falls, and he lowers back onto his knees after a few seconds.

"Open your mouth." He whispers, grabbing my jaw. I part my lips, watching as he smiles when I do.

"I didn't even ask you to swallow, did I?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows with a smirk. I shake my head slightly, getting distracted by his eyes.

"What if I wanted to taste myself on your tongue, huh?" He asks.

Fuck me.

I can't keep my thighs from clenching together, and he immediately notices, letting out a small chuckle under his breath.

"Such a cumslut for me, yeah?" He whispers, and my breath catches in my throat.

He's never called me that before.

But I wish he would've done it sooner because I nearly just came.

I let out a small whine involuntarily, trying to move my face closer to Kai's.

"You liked that? Bet you're even wetter than before," He states. "Why don't we find out?"

I nod frantically, and he smiles at my reaction. He takes his hand away from my jaw, lowering it to my thighs and pushing them apart. Kai drags his finger up my folds, making me whimper because I'm still sensitive from earlier. His eyebrows raise, and he lets out a small laugh.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask, my eyes scanning his face.

"You've dripped onto the floor, baby. Your thighs are completely soaked, too." He states, bringing his thumb to my clit.

"I'm sorry." I moan at the feeling of his fingers.

"Don't apologize, angel. I love seeing what I can do to you. I'm the only one who makes you feel this way, yeah?" He asks, his thumb moving in circles on my clit while his other fingers lower to my entrance. My hands tug at the handcuffs, trying to pull them off. I wince at the metal digging into my wrists.

"The only one. I only want you." I whisper, my legs starting to shake when he pushes two of his fingers into me, thrusting them hard and slow.

"I'm the only one who can make your legs shake for days. I'm the only one who makes you not be able to walk for weeks, isn't that right?" He asks, his fingers becoming a bit harsher. I let out a loud moan when he hits the spot inside of me, and I nod my head.

"The only one." I repeat, not able to say anything else. He rubs my clit faster, and I can feel my climax building.

"I want you to come all over my fingers." He whispers in my ear, letting his lips brush over my cheek.

His words push me over the edge, and I come hard, my whole body shaking while Kai continues to fuck me with his fingers to prolong my high. I watch as he pulls his fingers away, bringing them up to his mouth to taste me. His eyes close, and he lets out a groan as soon as his fingers hit his tongue. He lets his hand fall to his side, and he looks me up and down.

"I could spend all day between your legs," He states, and he looks down again. "You've made a mess all over our floor, baby."

"Couldn't help it." I whisper, now feeling how sore my throat is. Kai smirks, pulling me closer to him.

"I need to fuck your throat raw more often- your voice sounds hot." He states, and I let out a small laugh.

"Can you fuck me now?" I whine, looking at him innocently. He immediately stands up, helping me up as well, leading me back to our bed.

"I want you from behind first," He states. "Get on your knees on the bed."

He helps me get up, and I sit on my knees, facing the headboard. I look over my shoulder to see him follow after me. He grabs my hands with his own, using his other to push my back down. My cheek hits the pillow, my hips still lined up with Kai's.

"You're going to have bruises everywhere after tonight," He whispers, running one of his hands along my ass, making me wince from earlier. "You already have some here."

He pokes my backside, and I whimper.

"Just fuck me already, Kai." I whine, and I earn a smack to my ass, making me let out a cry.

"Watch the attitude. We're doing this my way, okay? Now, I can either make you come over and over again tonight and make you pass out from the pleasure, or I can edge you all night until you're hurting from the tension. Your choice." He explains, pushing his hips against mine.

"Make me come, please." I whisper, my throat hurting as the words leave my mouth.

"That's what I thought." He mumbles. He doesn't give me a warning before he suddenly thrusts forward, burying himself inside of me. He keeps one hand on my hip while the other holds both of mine.

"How do you want me, princess?" He asks in a whisper, thrusting into my hips slowly.

"I want to feel you deep inside of me, Kai, please." I beg, pushing my hips back against him.

He answers by pulling his hips back and slamming them into me, making me moan. As he thrusts deeper into me, he moves his hand from my hip to my lower stomach, pressing down.

"Can you feel me in your stomach, baby?" He asks, pressing down a bit harder, and I cry out when he hits the spot inside of me. "Right there?"

I nod frantically in response, not being able to say anything else. He makes me arch my back, angling himself to where he can hit my spot each time. I whimper from the feeling, trying to clench my thighs together, but Kai won't let me. He puts both of his hands on my hips, ramming himself into with as much strength as he can. I know I'm going to have bruises all over my hips and thighs.

How am I going to explain that one?

I feel the knot in my stomach, trying to reach my high by backing my hips against Kai. I can't stop myself from coming when he thrusts into me deeper than before by spreading my legs further apart. My body collapses a bit, but Kai holds me up, coming a few seconds later. But he doesn't stop. He continues to thrust into me, and I try to push him away, but I can't.

"It hurts." I whine, but we both know I love the pain.

"Take it." He growls, thrusting harder into me.

He lowers one of his hands to my center, rubbing my clit with his thumb to try and get me to come faster. It definitely works because I begin to feel the knot in my stomach again a few seconds later.

"I want you to ride me after this, Elle. My face, my thigh, everything." He moans, and I begin to feel my climax as soon as the words leave his mouth. "That's it, baby. Come all over me."

It comes harder and faster this time, and I have to push Kai away because of how sensitive I am.

"Can you take the handcuffs off, please?" I ask, and Kai chuckles.

"Too much?" He asks before I hear the key unlocking them. I immediately flip over, rubbing my wrists.

"Not at all. I just need my hands when I ride you everywhere, Mal." I whisper, reaching for his face to pull him closer to me. He grabs the chain of my collar once he gets close enough, pulling me to kiss him. He begins to kiss down my neck, continuing to pull on the chain.

"Feel like making a deal with the devil, angel?" He asks, pulling away to look into my eyes.

"What's your proposition?" I ask, becoming intrigued.

"I've already made you come three times- how about three more?" He asks, moving his hand from the chain to move my hair out of my face.

"Three? I don't know if I can survive one." I state.

"You can and you will. I want you to ride my face first, alright?" He asks, and I nod. He lays down next to me, grabbing my hips to help me straddle his chest.

"Wanna taste you." He whines, trying to pull me closer.

"Malachai Parker, are you begging?" I ask, a smile creeping up on my face. He shakes his head with a pout, so I lean down to kiss him on his little pout.

"You're cute," I whisper. "Now make me come."

Right after the words leave my mouth, I move my body up, my hips hovering over his mouth. Kai digs his nails into my hips, pulling me down harshly. I let out a whimper as soon as I feel his tongue against me. He wraps his lips around my clit, sucking and nipping on it. His harshness makes me jump, but he keeps me in place. He keeps his eyes on me the whole time as he tastes me, moving his mouth in every way possible. I throw my head back, letting out a moan from the pleasure. But when his tongue lowers to my entrance, I immediately tangle my fingers into his hair.

"Fuck! Kai-" I get cut off by my own whimper as he practically fucks me with his tongue.

The euphoric feeling washes over me, and I suddenly feel like I'm floating. I barely even feel the heat rise between my legs as my orgasm approaches. I quickly get pulled out of my hazy state when Kai delivers a slap to my ass, pushing my hips harder into his mouth. I look down at him, and I know what he's saying without him having to voice the words.

He knows I'm close and all his eyes say are let go.

And I do.

I can't even stop my approaching orgasm, and my body shakes as Kai relishes in the sweetness of me and my body. He's the only one that's ever praised me like this. It's refreshing.

Kai keeps his grip on my hips, pulling me back to sit on his chest.

"You went away for a minute, baby- did I fuck you dumb?" He asks, his lips and chin glistening from my arousal.

I run my hands along his chest, leaning forward to capture his lips with mine. He holds the side of my face, and I whine as soon as I taste myself on his tongue. I pull away, moving towards his thigh which makes him sit up.

"I just got caught up in the moment. I doubt you can fuck me senseless." I state, my words slurring together from the haziness and tiredness that clouds my mind. I watch as his jaw clenches, and he moves fast, capturing my throat in his hand. His fingers tighten around me, cutting off my airflow more by the second.

"I don't even think you can make it through one more orgasm. But if you think you can handle riding my thigh and my cock, then go ahead. I want to see you crying for me." He whispers, letting his hand trail down my body.

"I think I can handle you quite well, daddy." I whisper, leaning forward and letting my lips brush against Kai's ear as the words leave my mouth.

He lets out a moan, his eyes closing for a second before he digs his nails into my hips, drawing blood this time and forcing me down harder on his thigh. I watch as the veins appear under his eyes when he realizes the blood that's now dripping over his hands and my legs and onto his.

"Now you've made a mess, Malachai." I whisper, beginning to slowly move my hips and whimpering at how the feeling of his skin feels against my nerves. Kai slowly starts to move his thigh as well, trying to get me to grind my hips onto him faster.

"Desperate?" I ask.

I bring one of my hands down to my hips, gathering some of my blood on my fingers before I stick them in Kai's mouth, watching as his cheeks hollow out and he lets out a groan. He grips my wrist, trying to let the taste linger for a little while longer. I take my hand away from his mouth, leaning forward to kiss him and tasting the blood that was still on his tongue. Kai moans into the kiss, letting his hands on my hips guide me to move. I struggle to kiss him back as I feel my clit dig into all the right places. Kai pulls away from the kiss, watching as I grind my hips onto his thigh.

"You're dripping, princess," He whispers with a smirk, and I look down to see both of our thighs slick with my arousal. "Go faster, baby. I wanna see you come all over me."

I whine at his words, forcing myself to move my hips faster. I feel my breathing grow faster, and Kai does too, helping me grind onto his thigh. I try to push his hands away as soon as I feel too sensitive, but he doesn't let me.

"What's wrong, angel? Can't handle it?" Kai asks, a smirk lingering on his lips. "Want me to take care of that ache in your tummy, baby?"

I whimper, trying to nod my head the best I can. As soon as I do, Kai makes me speed up my movements, and I can feel the tears on my cheeks from how sensitive I am. My legs start to shake, and I can't stop myself from screaming Kai's name when I come. It makes me fall forward, but Kai catches me, holding me up.

"You're in space right now, aren't you? Feel so good you never wanna come down?" He asks in a whisper, holding my jaw. "I just want you to come one more time, baby. One more, and you can rest, okay?"

I nod, letting out an involuntary whine as soon as Kai moves me off of his thigh. I see his hand move to the side, and when I see what he's picked up, I let out a cry.

"Did you think I wasn't going to use this? God, I really have fucked you dumb." He states, holding the vibrator in one hand and using the other to guide me to his hips. I can't even find the words to speak, but even if I could, my throat hurts too much from Kai fucking it.

"Want you to ride my cock." He whispers against my cheek, leaning back and pressing a small kiss to my lips.

I nod against him, and I bite my lip as soon as I feel his tip brush against my sensitive clit. He lifts me up a bit, and we both gasp as soon as my hips sink down onto his. I look over to see Kai flip the vibrator on, and he lets a smirk linger on his lips before bringing it to my clit. The light buzzing sound fills the room, and the vibrations make me jump. I can feel my eyes watering from the tension, but I can't do anything to stop him.

I don't want to stop him.

"C'mon, baby, I need you to start moving." Kai whispers, gesturing to where our bodies are connected. I try my best, lifting my hips up barely a few inches before falling back down.

"I can't, I'm too sensitive." I whine, feeling my tears run down my cheeks. Kai cups my cheek, using his thumb to wipe away the tears.

"I'll do it, don't worry, princess. I love seeing you like this anyway." He smirks, giving me whiplash when he flips us over, still inside of me with the vibrator still sending pleasure throughout my body.

Kai pulls his hips back, almost pulling out of me completely before sending a hard thrust into my body. He repeats his actions, turning up the speed of the vibrator and watching as I fall apart under him.

"Do you still feel like you're floating, Noelle?" Kai moans, keeping my body in place while I try to squirm away. It takes all of my energy to muster a meek nod, and I feel my eyes close on me as soon as I do.

"That's how I feel when I'm with you. All the time," Kai states, and I can feel my climax approaching- fast. "I love you so much, angel."

Kai pulls the vibrator away, replacing it with his thumb as he rubs fast circles on my swollen clit. I manage to open my eyes, watching as Kai leans down while he continues to thrust his hips into mine.

"Come for me." He whispers against my lips before kissing me.

He thrusts into me particularly hard, hitting my spot which immediately makes me cry out. I feel like I'm in another world when I come, and I feel Kai follow right after me. My breathing slows down, and I only remember Kai kissing my forehead before the room goes black.

KAI'S POV

I watch Elle's eyes flutter closed, her body falling limp beneath mine. I smile to myself at it, and I slowly pull out.

I stand up off of the bed, admiring the view before walking to our closet to put my sweatpants back on. I grab Elle some underwear and one of my shirts, placing them on the edge of the bed. I walk over to her, softly lifting her head to take off the collar and giving her a quick peck on her lips before picking up the rest of the items we used.

I know she enjoyed that because I sure as hell did.

Edging her and then making her come over and over again was the highlight of my whole week. But I'm sure she's going to need a few days to recover. That's fine.

But I'll be long gone by then.

I shake my head, trying to push the thoughts out of my mind. I put everything in the box and put in back in our closet, detouring to our bathroom afterwards. I grab a towel, wetting it a bit and walking back to Elle. I clean up the blood on her hips and the come in between her thighs.

I didn't mean to make her bleed, but she really was pushing me over the edge. And if she hadn't of liked it, she would've told me. She knows I wouldn't do anything she didn't want or like.

Noelle Parker is too kinky to have not liked it.

I put the towel in our laundry basket, grabbing her underwear and lifting her feet to slide it up her legs. I listen to her breathing steady out as I grab my shirt, setting her up so I can put it over her head. I lay her back down on our pillows, pulling our covers over her to keep her warm. I cup her cheek, letting my thumb caress her warm skin.

I don't think I'm going to be able to leave her.

I can't.

I squeeze my eyes shut before walking to our door, opening it softly to let Drift in.

"Be quiet, Mommy's sleeping." I whisper, using the same teasing words Elle used a few days ago.

Drift seems to know what I mean- jumping on the bed and curling up next to Elle's legs. I turn off our lights, climbing into bed next to my girl.

And our dog.

I can't stop myself from wrapping my arms around her body, wanting to pull her as close to me as I can.

I have the worst luck.

I'm giving up everything to save my everything.

We're not going to survive this.

————————————————————————
Again, I'm sorry for giving up on the sequel, but there wasn't even supposed to be one. You lot are just extremely great at persuading.

I love you all, and I will still be here. Just with a change.

I still see all comments and reply to random ones, so feel free to say hello.

You guys have truly changed my life.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 617 11
"𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲" ༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞ In 1993 Isabella Sal...
657K 18.2K 31
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 17 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝛐𝐥𝐝 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝛐𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝛐𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝛐𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬- 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 �...
156 4 15
*"I'll chase you. But when I catch you, you're mine." * When Merliah (Mur-Lee-uh) Forbes, adopted sister of Caroline Forbes, a born siphon, travels t...
15.3K 306 29
Rain Specter sweet girl, Kai Parker mischievous boy, what happens when the two meet? How much can a person really change you? (Kai & OC)