𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒...

By moon_night03

"been here all along, so why can't you see you belong with me " Y/n finds herself at a top-secret hospital fo... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏 - 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟓 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 "𝐣"
𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡!
𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲
𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐮
𝟎𝟏𝟓 - 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐳
𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨...
𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
authors note
𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥
𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩
𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?!

3.1K 54 30
By moon_night03

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ superheroes are real?!  ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Superheroes don't exist. That's crazy."

Y/N, OLIVER, AND KAZ looked through comics at their go-to comic book store, The Domain.

Y/n pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she stood next to her brother, Oliver.

"Okay, Kaz, would you rather...Have Freeze Frame's power to stop time, but you have to talk like a chicken...Or Tecton's immunity to pain, but you have to wear a diaper?" Oliver told him, make the girl look up between the two.

"Oh, I'd wear a diaper, for two reasons: Number one...and number two." Kaz answered. The two boys laughed as they fist bumped while Y/n rolled her eyes. Kaz sighed dreamily as he caught sight of the meteorite of Zander.

"Guys, look. There it is...the meteorite of Zandor, the source of Tecton's immeasurable powers." Kaz geeked as the siblings went over to him. "I have to have this. Hidden in the earth's crust for millions of years, forged from a supernova in the Ballazar galaxy..."

"Says "made in Taiwan"." Y/n said as she crossed her arms. Kaz looked at the bottom of the stand for the sticker.

"Oh. Well, I still want it. But I'll never be able to afford it." Kaz groaned.

"Ah! But we can still pose with it." Oliver suggested.

"Eh, commemorative fake photo." Kaz agreed. The three got into a pose for the photo as Kaz reached his arm out as if he was holding a phone. He made a click sound and smiled as he looked down at the fake photo.

"Y/n, you blinked." Kaz accused. In response, Y/n hit the back of his head with her palm.

Wallace and Clyde, the owners of the store came over to the three teens as they cleared their throats. Wallace grabbed the fake meteorite out of Kaz's grasp.

"We'll take that, thank you." Wallace said as he handed the meteorite to Clyde. 

"Kids...You know the rules in this shop." Clyde started.

"Yeah. Rule number one: No touching the merchandise."

"Rule number two: No mistaking us for each other."

"I'm Clyde."

"I'm Wallace."

"It's not that hard."

"Rule number three: If you have to use the restroom, please don't go in the cauldron of Krepulan."

"That was one time." Kaz said, making Y/n's nose scrunch while the adult twins gave him a look. "Okay, twice."

The adult twins put their hands in surrender as they walked away. Y/n looked over and saw their friend Jordan playing video games.

"Hey, Jordan." Y/n greeted as she began to walk over, the two boys following her.

"Shh. I'm trailing this majestic unicorn. It's the last one in the entire land. Mmm. Boom!" Jordan yelled, making the other three jump back slightly. "Cut off its head! Aw, look, it's blood is made of rainbows."

"Hey, uh, we wanted to talk to you about our robot project for science day tomorrow." Kaz started as Jordan put down the controller.

"Yeah, the four of us are working on it, right?" Jordan asked.

"Yep, it'll be just the four of us." Y/n said as she adjusted her glasses, something she did when she was nervous.

"Yeah. You, Y/n, me, and Kaz..." Oliver chuckled nervously. "And Gus." Oliver adds.

"What?! Gus? No, no, no. Absolutely not." Jordan protested.

"I'm sorry, but he is our friend, and we just felt bad for him 'cause no one else wanted him in their group." Oliver explained.

"Yeah, for the same reason no one wants a dead fish in their bed: They both smell like dead fish."

"That's fair." Y/n agreed.

"Look, if I don't get an "A" on this project, my parents won't let me play video games for a year! And if I can't chop off unicorn heads, then...Who am I?" Jordan freaked.

"We promise you...We'll keep Gus under control. He-he won't say a word." Oliver told her.

"Really? Where are we gonna get a muzzle?" Kaz asked, causing him to get a slap in the arm from Y/n.

"Fine, just keep him away from me."

"Now we gotta get a leash...This is becoming a nightmare." Kaz complained.

Oliver sighed, annoyed, before he got distracted with a cardboard cut out of Skylar Storm.

"Kaz, it's Skylar Storm, my favorite comic book superhero!" Oliver exclaimed as Kaz and Y/n followed Oliver while Jordan went back to playing her game. "She has twenty four superpowers, including X-ray vision. So she can see how big my heart is."

Kaz grabbed the cardboard cut out and faced it towards Oliver.

"Oh, Oliver, come here and kiss me, but be gentle because you know I'm made of cardboard." Kaz spoke, imitating a girl's voice. Kaz and Y/n began making fake kissing noises as Kaz pressed the cut out closer to Oliver.

"Kaz...Kaz, stop. You heard Wallace and Clyde. No touching the merchandise." Oliver reminded him.

"Oh, it's fine. What's gonna happen?" Kaz said as he placed the cut out next to a stand.

The three heard a click noise come from above them. Just as they looked up, a display from above them crashed down on them. Trapping the three in the display.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

KAZ, Y/n, and Oliver stood in a hospital waiting room, stuck in a circular display.

"And the award for the most humiliated patients in the emergency room goes to...the boys and girl stuck in a flying saucer." Oliver groaned.

"Ha! Take that, guy with his hand stuck in the gumball machine." Kaz laughed.

Y/n moved her shoulder repeatedly to try and get her glasses to stop falling off her nose. Both her arms were stuck in the display

"Hey, stop moving. You're making it tighter." Oliver groaned.

"Sorry, my glasses are falling off." Y/n explained as she continued to shrug her shoulders.

"Oh, here." Kaz said. He reached across himself, since he had one arm that was free, and carefully pushed Y/n's glasses back into place.

"Thanks." Y/n muttered as heat creeped up her neck.

"This is all your fault, Kaz. This is so typical. You always do these crazy things and expect us to just follow you." Oliver ranted as they turned in a circle.

"Hold that thought. Follow me." Kaz said before he began to walk to a closet.

"Where are we going?!" Oliver asked.

"The guy who just walked into the closet. I think that's the Blue Tornado." Kaz said.

"You mean the superhero? Who can spin at the speed of sound?" Y/n asked, faking her amazement as Kaz smiled with a nod. "And is make-believe?" She dead panned, making Kaz roll his eyes.

"I-I know it doesn't make any sense, but it looks exactly like him. He had the same crooked nose, the same scar on his cheek. He even had a wispy beard."

"So does my grandmother!" Oliver exclaimed. Kaz ignored him and opened the door to the closet.

Having to fit into the door, Kaz slanted the display and continued into the closet.

"Ow, ow." Y/n groaned as she was bent into an uncomfortable position, her feet just leaving the floor.

Kaz looked around the closet as the door shut, his excitement turning into confusion as the closet was empty.

"What the...? I don't get it. I just saw him go in here."

"Well, maybe one of his powers is to turn himself into a role of one-ply toilet paper. Now you've done enough damage for today. Can we please just go?" Oliver asked, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Yeah." Kaz sighed, defeated. Kaz bent down to the door handle making a pinch come to Oliver's side.

"Wait...ow." Oliver said quickly as he grabbed the handle of a plunger from a cart.

"Ow!"

A screen appeared on the wall of the closet. A showed a disfigured picture glowing a bright blue.

"Wow." Y/n gapped.

"Check it out!" Oliver exclaimed.

"Oh, I know. My mom has this exact same mop." Kaz said, oblivious to the screen on the wall.

"No. Look!" Y/n said as she turned them so Kaz could see the screen.

"Some sort of puzzle. And I think I know what it is!" Oliver said before turning them so he was facing the screen.

"Is it the maze where you have to help the rabbit find his carrot? 'Cause if so, you're on your own. Those things are impossible." Kaz said. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Kaz, just so you know, if I could slap you right now, I would."

"I wouldn't doubt it." Kaz replied.

"Got it." Oliver said. "What? It's the symbol of caducio, the legendary healer of superheroes."

Kaz turned them so he could see just as a button saying "enter" appeared on the screen.

"Whoa. It says 'enter'." Kaz told the siblings.

"I guess the big decision here is...whether or not to push the button." Oliver said.

"You wanna push it, don't you?" Y/n said to Kaz.

"Oh, I already did." Kaz told her.

The wall opened revealing a new hospital. Kaz dragged the two into the new area and the three looked around in amazement.

"Look at this place! Hey...there's Blue Tornado." Kaz pointed. The twins watched in shock as Blue Tornado used wind to take off his trench coat. "And there's Solar Flare. Oh, and there's Incognito with his power of invisibility."

"This must be some kind of, like, secret superhero hospital." Y/n said.

"No, that's-that's impossible. Superheroes don't exist. That's crazy." Oliver said, mainly to himself.

A superhero that was in a wheelchair sneezed, causing a rocket to come out of his nose. The rocket hit the side of the display the three friends were stuck in, breaking it in two.

"No...That's crazy." Oliver said in shock.

"Talk about a snot rocket..." Kaz chuckled.

"We've been reading about superheroes our...our whole lives, and...and it turns out they're real! My whole world has been turned upside down." Oliver said.

"Not as much as hers." Kaz adds. The three look over to see a woman hanging upside down in mid air.

"Incoming! Incoming!" A man yelled as he pushed a gurnee into the room. "Make a path, people. I've got a non-responsive hero. Temperature is 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit. And he's oozing weird blue glowing stuff. It tastes like hummus. This dude needs medical attention stat!"

"That's the Crusher...the strongest man in the universe." Kaz said.

"Yeah, what's wrong with him?" Oliver asked as the three made their way over.

"He's going into cardiac arrest, people!" The man yelled before he ripped the Crusher's shirt. "Okay, he and I have the same personal trainer. How is that possible?"

"Clear!" A man yelled. He placed paddles of a defibrillator on the Crusher's chest. "His heart's not responding. I don't understand!"

"He's dying. We have to do something." Oliver told the two.

"Hold on. I-If the Crusher's real, then maybe everything we've read about him is real, too." Kaz said.

"O-Okay, let's see." Y/n began as she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. "I-In the latest issue, uh, the Crusher has just returned from the planet Ebrion."

"Where the gravity is forty times that of earth." Kaz adds.

"He's crashing. Clear!"

"Oh! Maybe the extreme gravity pulled his heart from his chest down to his feet!" Y/n said.

"They're shocking the wrong place." Kaz adds to her before turning towards the nurse with the paddles. "Give me those."
Kaz rubbed the paddles together.

"Clear!"

"Wait, Kaz! What are you...?" Oliver stammered. Kaz placed the paddles on the Crushers feet, restarting his heart. The Crusher sat up and everyone clapped. The doctor raised his hand for a high-five. The Crusher high-fived him, throwing the doctor across the room.

"Thank you, nurse." Kaz said as he gave the paddles to the nurse. "I'll need the Henderson x-rays in my office. Oh, and I'll need an office."

Y/n grabbed Kaz's arm and pulled him to the side next to Oliver.

"Kaz, what are you doing? We're not doctors." Oliver told him.

"You're not?" A man asked us. "Guards!"

"Oh, no...we're not guards, either." Kaz told the man

Three guards appeared behind Oliver, making him jump.

"No, but they are!"

The guards each grabbed each of the friends.

"Commemorative terrified fake photo?" Kaz said. The three of them posed and Kaz took the fake picture.

*⃝   *⃝   *⃝

THE GUARDS threw the teens into a room, where the lights were out.

"Okay, take it easy...My mom just ironed this shirt." Kaz told the guards.

"What do you think they're gonna do to us?" Oliver asked fearfully. The three looked over to the door. At the top of it a lit up sign hung.

"It says, 'now you die'!" Kaz exclaimed.

"Do you think they mean you two or me?" Oliver asked.

"Well, it says 'you'." Kaz told him.

"Silence!" A deep voice boomed. Oliver grabbed onto Y/n while grabbed Kaz's hand. "You have trespassed in my hospital, and for that, the punishment is..."

"Alan!" A man called as he entered the room.

"The punishment is Alan!" Oliver yelled. Kaz and Y/n looked at Oliver as the man turned on the lights.

"Stupid sign." The man grumbled as he hit the wall, making the sign fix itself.

"Oh, 'know your diet facts'. That's far less scary."

Y/n nodded before realizing she was still holding Kaz's hand. She pulled away quickly and nervously wiped her hands on her jeans before she adjusted her glasses.

Kaz looked down at where their hands used to be. His hand felt cold without Y/n's hand. To play off his nerves, he put his hands into his pockets.

"Alan, what are you doing in the cafeteria?" The man asked.

"Uh, nothing, uncle Horace." A boy said as he held a mug up to his face.

"Is that my mug? Send it over." Horace ordered Alan. Alan used his powers to levitate the mug and place it over to Horaces hand. "World's sexiest chief of staff and vice chancellor of medical administration. Bought this at a gas station. What are the odds?" Horace asked before he placed the mug down on a table. He turned to address the teenagers. "I'm Dr. Horace Diaz, head of this hospital. Who are you and what can you do?"

"Well, I'm Kaz, and I...can do this." Kaz said as he grabbed a paper towel from a table and placed it to his face before sticking his tongue through it.

"Anybody can do that. I meant, what are your powers?" He asked.

"Oh, we don't have any powers." Kaz answered.

"What?! You're normos? Normos can't know about Mighty Med. I'm gonna get a normo cage." Alan grumbled before he began to stomp off.

"Not so fast." Horace said as he raised his hand, freezing Alan. "The Crusher is one of our most important heroes, and you saved his life. How did you know that his heart wasn't in his chest?"

"Uh, well-" Y/n started as she pushed her glasses back up. "I thought the super-gravity on Ebrion might have pulled his heart down to his feet." Y/n explained.

"That's very clever. You figured that out faster than our best doctors, even Dr. Brainhead, and his entire head is a brain!" Horace exclaimed.

"Yeah, we pretty much eat, drink, and breathe superheroes." Oliver told Horace. Y/n and Kaz nod, agreeing with their friend "Literally. This morning, I had a bowl of honey-nut blue tornado-o's."

"He really did. I was there, 'cause I had them too." Y/n smiled.

"True fans. Love these two! We might be able to use someone like you guys around here."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of muffled grunts.

"What's that noise?" Kaz asked.

"Oh, right. Alan." Horace said before unfreezing Alan.

"We can't have normos here. I heard that if you touch them, your butt falls off." Alan ranted.

"That's not true. That's not true, is it?" Horace asked.

"Um, no." Oliver replied.

"Good. Cause without a butt, what would I shake on the dance floor?" Horace said, making Y/n grimace.

"So you want us to work here?" Oliver asked with excitement.

"Not 'us'. You two. Your friend over there seems a bit...off." Horace said as the four looked over to a table where Kaz had grabbed a metal band.

"Wonder what this button does." Kaz pressed a button on the band. A chainsaw appeared where Kaz's hand once was. Y/n jumped slightly as Kaz screamed. He frantically pushed a button on the band making the chainsaw disappear. "That was...Awesome!"

"I think he just proved my point. You two are with me. You..." Horace went over to Kaz. "Do you happen to know if you take a small or medium normo cage?"

"What? Whoa, whoa. I wanna work here, too. I know just as much about superheroes as they do. Right, Oliver, Y/n? Back me up."

"Yeah, Kaz is great." Oliver said as he and Y/n joined Kaz's side.

"And, we kinda come as a package deal." Y/n said as she wrapped her arm around Oliver's shoulder.

"Okay. I'll give you three a trial run." Horace told the three.

"Yes! We get to work with real superheroes!" Oliver exclaimed as he and Kaz high-fived.

"Yeah, man, I can't wait to tell Gus and Jordan about this place." Kaz adds.

"Are you crazy? You can't tell anyone about Mighty Med. It's a top-secret hospital." Alan tells the three.

"Alan, stop interrupting. Are you crazy? You can't tell anyone about Mighty Med. It's a top-secret hospital. Another thing: If your friend here messes up, I'm holding you two responsible." Horace told the two siblings sternly before him and Alan left.

"Hear that? No goofing around. Do not Kaz this up for us." Oliver told Kaz.

"Absolutely." Kaz agreed as the two sighed and walked away to sit down. "Ooh. Wonder what this button does." Kaz waited for something to happen and when nothing did he set the band down. "Hmm. Nothing."

A big blade came out of the band and was nearing Oliver.

"No! Not nothing!"

Y/n's eyes widened.

"Kaz!" She yelled.

"Got it." He replied as he grabbed the band and turned off the band.

Oliver sighed as he sunk into a chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.9K 26
"I can't do this ! This is wrong !" she exclaimed loudly, trying to prove her point. "Miracle, I really don't have time for this. I am...
5.3K 164 11
Kai, Kaz, and Oliver are three boys who share a love for superheroes. One day, they stumble upon a secret hospital for superheroes and are amazed. Th...
1.8K 71 8
"He is just a really annoying friend" that's what she told herself, but her heart had other idea's. Unfold this magnificent and heart stopping love s...
116K 2.1K 46
*Book two of Secretly Super, the Lab Rats story* Lab Rat D, but known as Destiny, finds herself intertwined with a brand new team called the Elite Fo...