A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

Bởi LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... Xem Thêm

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xx ·

102 6 27
Bởi LucaYukimi

Chrysanthemum's Third Petal

"You're not going to wear a swimsuit, Yuki-chan?" Kyoko ask, looking Yuki who is wearing a black crop top with white thin fabric polo, unbuttoned, and denim shorts. Today, she wears a Black Dahlia Ring.

"I don't really like showing skin that much, Kyoko-chan." Yuki said sheepishly, as she gather her things.

"Now that you say it." Haru suddenly said, finally out of the changing room on her swimsuit, "Yuki-chan looks uncomfortable at the pool the other day." She said.

'I'm glad you noticed because I want you to notice.' She thought behind her smile, "I don't like it when people look at me that much. Its uncomfortable."

"I totally understand you, Yuki-chan. It was creepy and uncomfortable." Haru nodded her head, putting her things on her bag.

Kyoko just titled her head, "Yuki-chan looks pretty on whatever she wears anyways." She happily said.

"I agree. Yuki-chan is really pretty."

Yuki smiled at them sweety, "Please don't say that. I think Kyoko-chan and Haru-chan are cute too." She said.

Haru blushed a little at the smile, "We-We should met up with Tsuna-san and the others now."

"Your right." Kyoko smiled.

_________________
Yuki's pov:

The only thing I love summer is I can see women in swimsuit... I don't really like some of them though. I really want to see her in swimsuit!! I will pay all my money in my bank account just to see that one!! I will die without any regrets in life!

The one I thing I hate the most is... Male looking at my way. This is why I didn't wore swimsuit.

I glance around secretly and noticed them looking at the three of us.

I admit that Kyoko and Haru are cute but they're not my type.

I decided to ignore those people around. I've always noticed it and think about it but there are no beauties that much in Japan, at least, in this manga's world. Some are, the characters is, some of the characters are from Italy, that's why they are beautiful.

For example, Dino. The other is Squalo.. I'm damn jealous of that silver hair. I really want to know his hair care and routine in my past life.

_________________
3rd person pov:

"Sorry for the wait!" "We're done changing!" "Good day." The three girls greeted.

Tsuna blushed, 'Super cute! Kyoko-chan is so cute! I don't know why, but I feel proud too!' He thought with a smile, 'This is all thanks to Kyoko-chan's brother inviting us!'

"I head Sasagawa's brother is gonna stay here?" Yamamoto ask and finally saw Yuki who is looking around for some reason. The said girl finally look at him and smile, "Hello, Takeshi-kun."

"You look... good..." He said without any thoughts and look away.

"Thank you." Yuki hold back a chuckle when she noticed the pink hue on his cheek, 'They're really kids... who matured too early.'

They walk to the life guard sit where Kyoko's older brother should be. Yuki stayed near Gukudera, because he is not interested on her, at all.

'At this point I will think his gay for Tsuna... I think its a headcanon he is bisexual... probably?'

"You're finally here!" A cheerful and loud voice said.

Yuki look up and saw the one and only Sasagawa Ryohie who is looking at them with energy, sitting at the life guard chair, "With my lion strength and fish-like agility, I'm going to be an apprentice lifeguard this summer!"

Gukudera have so many things to say about his swimming abilities after seeing them the other day in the pool, "You expect to save someone with your swimming abilities!?"

Yamamoto grinned at the senior, "Heya!"

Tsuna sweat at Ryohie's words, silently agreeing with Gukudera in his head.

"Then allow me to introduce my colleagues." Ryohie went down from the chair, "First, it's someone experiencing a bit of sunstroke... Paopao-sensei." He introduced the little guy laying on the chair.

"Pa..."

'He's just a little too lazy, isn't he...?' Tsuna thought. Yuki look blankly at Reborn on the chair, 'Is it just me of the people around are really just oblivious or dumb? Like, it's obviously Reborn. I don't need my hyper intuition to know its Reborn.'

Tsuna finally realized it's Reborn, "Why are you here!?"

He only got, "Pa..." From the said Paopao-sensei.

Yuki look around and saw some ugly bastards, 'Better hide my presence..' Yuki thought, 'For the past months, I've been mastering how to stop my habit of hiding my presence and its really working. I'm glad.'

Ryohie put a hand an above his eyes, searching around, "And also..."

"Hey, don't litter!"

That yell alone got the attention of the gang and they look where it came from to see a grown adult picking a innocent child, "You guys wanna increase our workload, is that is?"

"So... Sorry!"

"It's call as long as you understand." The middle bastard throw the kid to the ground, "Then you just clean the area around here."

Yamamoto, Gukudera and Yuki's face immediately show dislike, Tsuna too, 'Ack. They're bastards!'

Yuki stared at it blankly after with the thought, 'If you decided to take the job, take responsibility on it. Like how assassins take responsibility of cleaning the person they killed.'

"These are my lifeguard senpai." Ryohie introduced them. They all smirked on their own way, "Hey, guys."

'A octopus, seaweed, and peeled banana. Wow.' Yuki thought really amazed behind that blank gaze.

Reborn took a glance at Yuki, 'Her presence is small again.' He is getting used to it now, after a year, 'This time seems intentionally.'

"Senpai used to belong to the Namimori boxing team." Ryohie said.

'I bet he didn't won anything.' - Yuki.

The banana head guy walk near Kyoko, "Oh! Are you Ryohie's little sis? Heh. You're just my type!"

"He... Hello."

Yuki's eyes darkened, Kyoko is obliviously uncomfortable, 'Bastard... Should I poison him like how I poisoned and kill the whole Todd Family? But such poison will be a waste on a rotten banana... How about Lily?'

The rotten banana and seaweed put their arms around Kyoko and Haru's shoulder, "Then... We'll keep these girls company!" "You guys keep watch on the beach!"

Tsuna paled, "Hey! Wait a second!"

"Hold it." "Why the hell do we have go work got you?" Yamamoto and Gukudera frowned at the seniors. Tsuna's eyes widened in surprise, "You two..!"

Ryohie joined, "Yeah, senpai! I invited them to come have fun, not to be lifeguards!"

The seaweed flinched when he felt ice cold touch on his arms, he nervously looked down and saw blue eyes glaring at him, "Let go of Haru." Yuki's voice is serene but she obliviously said it as a warning and he got the message.

He withdraw his arms from Haru's shoulder in instinct (fear), 'She have a pretty face but a really bad news.' He clicked his tongue and turn to his accomplice to help him argue with middle schoolers.

'Disgusting.' Yuki look at Haru, "Are you fine, Haru-chan?" She ask with a worried lace on her tone. Haru nodded, "Thank you, Yuki-chan." She smiled. Yuki smiled back, "You're welcome."

"Why the hell are you agreeing with them!?" "Kyoko's brother is being used by his senpai!!" Gukudera and Tsuna shouted, attracting theit attention. Haru walk to Kyoko's side, while Yuki walk to the chair.

"I will help my brother then." "Yeah, Haru wants to swim with Tsuna-san." Both girls debated.

"Huh? Who's Tunafish-san?" The banana ask.

(L: the author didn't know their names so I hope you don't mind)

Yuki had enough of this and got bored, 'I will just buy a milkshake.' She sighed and walk away from the gang, 'They won't notice me being gone anyways.'

While walking to the store.

"Hello there."

Yuki took an uninterested glance at the man who talked to her. She ignored him and continue her walk.

"You ignored me. I'm hurt. Hey, do you want–"

Yuki glared at him, "Fuck yourself somewhere."

The man froze on his spot, not expecting such words from a woman, "Hey, that's not nice." His hand tried to grab Yuki's shoulder when a hand slap his hand before he could reach her.

"Do you mind? I was walking and you're in the way."

The man frowned, "And who are you-"

He got hit by a tonfa causing him to fly away on the crowd.

Yuki hold back a sigh, "That's not nice, Hibari-senpai." She said.

Hibari hid his tonfa somewhere and look to Yuki, "And why didn't you just punch him."

"Because its no fun if he die too early." Yuki blinked at him innocently, "Why are you here anyways, Hibari-senpai? In your uniform..."

"Patrol."

Yuki finally sighed and grab Hibari's hand surprising him a little, "Please don't patrol here, you are going to ruin everyone's day."

"And what do you mean by that."

"That you are a kill joy."

If she isn't holding his hand right now, he would've grabbed his tonfa and aim for her head at this moment.

~~~

Kyoko and Haru look around, "I wonder where Yuki-chan disappeared to.." Kyoko mumbled with a little worried voice.

"Yuki-chan?" Tsuna ask them with curiosity, 'Now that I notice, I haven't seen Yuki-chan.'

"She already go home first." Reborn informed them. He earlier saw Yuki dragging Hibari out of the beach.

~❆~

Yuki's eyes widened and stood up immediately, grabbing her coat which is white with snowflakes and jump out of her window, 'I didn't expected to be that desperate and attack the next heir of Vongola head on!'

Her eyes sparkled, 'I've been bored lately and I'm really glad I have something to have fun with!'

She stop at the Sawada Residence' roof and look around, 'Mmm~ 3 huh... and they're all weak.. Is this a test? Well, whatever.' She get a small box from her pocket and shook it.

Needles came out of it and fall to her hand.

'There are poison at the end of this needle. Of course, I made them myself.' She smirked, 'Now, which one should I go first?'

~~~

Yuki clinked her tongue as she stared at the blood on her coat, 'I knew using Lily is a bad idea.' She bend and grab the man's dead body and to the next one, piling them, 'I'm pretty sure Reborn already noticed this amateurs. I'll just clean them up myself.'

While cleaning it up, 'Are they dumb or something? Did they forgot the truce between Vongola and Obelia?'

Reborn on the other hand look outside, 'They're presence disappeared.' He look with suspicion, 'Did they leave or someone killed them.' He stood up and walk out of the house, going to where he felt those assassins earlier.

These ones are different from the one he felt when he first arrived here, its more malicious.

He finally arrived and saw no one. He look around and saw no trance or marks of blood or someone, 'So they left?'

But that wasn't what his intuition says.

Yuki who finished cleaning up the bodies somewhere get her phone and dialed a number, "Hello, Damien."

"My lady! Please forgive me, I let them pass through me."

Yuki grinned, "Its fine. I got out of my boredom for a moment because of them, but please be careful next time. I don't want Reborn suspecting anything at this time."

"Yes, I will. Thank you, my lady."

"Speaking of Damien. Why aren't you coming home for the past 2 months?" Yuki smiled.

"My lady... She's also here with me."

Yuki's eyes brighten a little, "Oh... Does she needs assistants? I can go there anytime?"

"Its fine, my lady, i can take care of it. I'm also looking after the court as you ordered and nothing is out of control."

"I appreciate it, Damien, but I hope you'll come home soon. Your reward is ready after all."

"Yes."

Yuki pursed her lips as she end the call, 'That Damien... How dare he be with her without telling me! I feel betrayed!' She cried gripping on the phone hard.

'I want to see her too!!'

~❆~

Yuki look at herself in the mirror with a contended smile. She wears a sky blue yukata* with pink cherry blossom flowers and butterflies as design with white obi*. She put her hair up with a pink lotus kanzashi* on the back of her hair, the hair ornament look so real and really beautiful on her hair. A yukata* handbag with the same design as her yukata* and a uchiwa* fan, its white with cherry blossom flowers around. She wears a Pink Cherry Blossom ring.

'I look so damn pretty!' Yuki cried on her mind, 'Thank you for choosing such beautiful yukata, Oji-sama!'

She turn around, looking at her self on the mirror. She slam her hand on the table near her, 'I just fall in love with my self.' She cried again.

She wipe her tears and look at the mirror again gaining her composure, "I want to enjoy Japanese culture and traditions while I'm still here." She mumbled.

"Oh right, i have to drink my medicine."

~~~

Unfortunately, Yuki decided to hide her presence because she doesn't want attention. She wants to have herself for herself only, 'I feel possessive to my own self but oh well.' She thought and walk around until she saw a certain stand selling banana choco.

"Can I buy one too?"

Tsuna turn around, "Kazehaya-san!" He shouted in surprise and saw her clothes, "Yo-You look good... in yukata*" He blushed.

Yuki smiled sweetly, "Thank you. Your stand seems to be going well."

'Its all thanks to adult-Ipin.' Tsuna thought and gave Yuki her order, "Thank you for buying."

"It seems good. See you at the fireworks, Tsunayoshi-kun." She waved to him and walk away.

Tsuna smiled in containment, 'To see Kyoko-chan and Kazehaya-san in yukata* at the same day. I couldn't be more happier! We have to sell these immediately so we can watch fireworks together.' He dreamily thought.

~~~

Yuki is looking around for interesting games around and saw a archery stand. A smile form on her lips.

"Excuse me. Can i play?" She politely smiled at the vendor.

"Of course miss."

Yuki pay the money and was given tree arrows. The end is quite shard, it could peirce a person if the strength is enough.

'I was always good at aiming training you see..'

Yuki sweat as she watch the vendor cry at her wins, 'I didn't expected that I'll make a vendor cry too.'

The vendor accepted his defeat and Yuki carry her wins on a paper bag and a big plushy of a hamster on her arms, 'Its soft...'

While walking she saw Reborn near her, 'Oh.. It's Reborn.'

Black beady eyes turn to her, "You caught many, Yuki." He said.

Yuki laugh a little, "I seemed to overdid it." She sweat remembering the poor vendor earlier.

Reborn look at Yuki's arms and saw a cute black hamster, 'That's in the archery game earlier.'

"Did you play anything too, Reborn-kun?"

"Yeah." His fedora magically appeared on his hand and grab a bunny plushy inside, "You can have this? I don't need it."

Yuki blinked but eventually smiled, accepting it, "Thank you."

Reborn nodded and walk away for some business.

Yuki stared at the bunny on her hand and a smirk made its way on her lips, 'So he can control it...' She hug the plushy with the hamster, 'Its soft and cute.'

~~~

Yuki walk to the shrine because she wants the best view for the fireworks. She stared blankly at the piles of dea– unconscious body laid there, 'Seems like there's no need to poison the bastard.' She thought.

She sat at the grassy field, waiting for the others, 'Is this what they call a calm before the storm?' She hum.

Soon, the others arrived and Tsuna around, "Where's Kazehaya-san?"

Gukudera look at him, "Kazehaya?"

Tsuna nodded, "She said she'll watch fireworks."

"She's above you." Reborn said.

The brunette look up and saw Yuki smiling at him softly, waving at him. As the wind gently blows her hair and eyes full of fun and adoration. Her pink tinted lips into a smile.

Tsuna blushed and decided to focus to the fireworks.

~❆~

"Hibari-senpai, have you ever been deceived by a shadow?" Yuki ask out of nowhere to Hibari who is eating his lunch. She got ignored. As always.

'Guess he won't tell me such embarrassing thing. I got deceived by a shadow once because my trainer beat me up (trained me) and made sure it won't happen again..' She sweat.

'Hibari senpai have been really distance lately. Well, I don't hate it but like– you know what, nevermind, he is not important anyways.' She thought and continued her food.

She blinked in realization, 'Is he getting bored with me!? Well, he hasn't been attacking me lately, he probably gave up but that isn't on his vocabulary either when it comes to fight.' She close her eyes, 'I am also getting bored of him too now but I can't leave him because of my mission either. What a problem.'

The next day,

Yuki is at the basement of her house, with a mark on her face and gloves, experimenting somethings to get rid of her boredom. Bodies she killed just the other day or poisonous plants.

Ringgg!

She walk out of the room and talk off her mask and gloves, throwing it on the trash bin. She open her phone and answer the call.

"Hello, Mara. Have you been well?" She smiled.

"Yes! The people here are really nice like what sister said! We also play!"

Yuki smiled at that and walk to the kitchen, "That's good for you. Do you want anything there?"

"I want sister."

Yuki chuckled, "You know I can't just fly there. I have school too."

"What a shame. We want Yuki here."

Yuki blinked her eyes. She knows that voice and it's definitely not Mara's voice because its a male's voice.

"Please don't interrupt me! I'm talking to sister!"
"You can't just have Yuki to yourself! I also want her!"
"Sister is my sister so her first priority is me! Give me!"
"But I'm also her family!"

Yuki put the phone down on the counter but didn't end it, listening to the bickering on the other side and someone adds too. She chuckled, 'She fits with them, even though she's shy at first.' She smiled, 'She still hasn't remembered anything but she's changing.'

Yuki blinked, 'Speaking of changes... I haven't been dreaming about Lucas this past few months... How awful.'

~❆~

"That's good. You don't have to carry this cold blooded assassination mission." Reborn said as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Psh.. You knew?"

"Luca told me."

Dino sweat at the name, 'She's really informative..' "The 9th wanted me to test how loyal Gukudera was. He used to be a thug that nobody could tame, so of course the 9th was suspicious of him. He even ordered me to kill him if he showed up." Dino sighed as he hide the gun he show to Reborn, "But I was planning to help him overseas even if he did come."

"You're still soft as always, Dino."

The said Italian froze on his spot and slowly turn around with shakey hands. A woman with long flowing red locks and green eyes stood there with bored eyes looking directly at his eyes. She have her hair on a small braid at the side of her bangs and wears a black dress shirt and skirt with white tie.

"Luca! Why are you here!?"

The woman scoffed, "Do I need you to know?"

"N-No, I just want to know why you are here."

Luca sighed, "Its my vacation and I want to check Japan."

Reborn smiled, "I invited her over to check Tsuna."

Dino prayed in his mind, 'Good luck, little bro.'

~~~

Luca carry Reborn on her arms as they walk on the neighborhood of Namimori, "Where are you going to stay?"

"I have a relative here and I already informed them. So I have." Lucas answered Reborn.

Reborn hum, "That's the first time you talked about a relative."

Luca look at a corner, "I just remembered I have some a week ago." She sighed, "Is this student of yours is like Dino too, right? Do you want me to teach him information gathering like Dino?"

"I just want you to met him."

"If you say so." Lucas close her eyes, "Reborn, the 9th's health have been really frail this past few months you know. A heir is really needed soon. Even if you are the one teaching Sawada Tsunayoshi, he is still a child."

Reborn's eyes was shadowed by his fedora, 'She's right. Nono's health has deteriorated drastically.'

Luca parted her lips, "But I'll give you some more time."

Reborn lift his head, "What do you mean?"

"I've been making a medicine that can somehow help the 9th for a while. To keep his health until the soon to be Decimo is ready of course."

"On your vacation?"

Luca closed her eyes with a soft sigh, "No matter what, he is still my boss and of course, I should care. I'm not that cold hearted like what they said, Reborn."

Reborn smirked, "It seems like we have arrived." He jumped from Luca's arms and open the door casually.

Luca didn't said anything, even though she thinks it rude for her, but this is Reborn.

~~~

For some reason, today, Tsuna really feels suspicious. Gukudera suddenly barged into his room saying he'll do dynamite maintenance to solve his problems (which wouldn't). He haven't seen Reborn since morning and he already stayed with Reborn enough to know he is planning something.

'Please not again! I want to have a normal day!' He prayed.

Whack!

Small feet landed on his head and his face hit the floor of his room first, "Ow!"

"10th!"

Reborn above his head, smirked, "Too bad for you, Dame-Tsuna. No god will hear your prayers."

"No way!" Tsuna cried and sitting up, caressing the new bump on his head, "It hurts, Reborn!"

But as usual, he got ignored by Reborn. Gukudera check if he is ok.

Reborn look at the door, "Come in, Luca."

Tsuna and Gukudera blinked at the name he mentioned. They both look at the door of the room and saw a beautiful lady with long flowing red locks and green eyes.

"Reborn, you're still rude as ever." She said and look at the two boys who are holding their breath, "If you hold your breath that much, you'll probably die." She blankly said at them.

The first one to recover is Gukudera, "Who are you?" He ask, alert shielding Tsuna, 'But Reborn-san knows this girl.'

Luca still look at him blankly, "My name is Luca."

The silverette's eyes widened, 'I have heard that name before. Its quite famous on the underground, since the name Luca is the name of Vongola Nono's personal hacker and assassin but no one knows their face. One of the best like Reborn-san!'

"Please forgive my rudeness!" He apologize with a bow for respect, 'To see such amazing and wonderful person here!'

Luca shrug, "Its fine. You can just treat like a normal person."

"But-" Gukudera was about to rebuke when he felt Tsuna thug at his shirt. He look behind to see Tsuna who have confused eyes, "Gukudera-kun, do you know her..?" He hesitantly ask.

'If she knows Reborn and from the mafia... I bet she's another crazy person.. Why are they gathering around me!? I don't want anything nor to know more in the mafia!' Tsuna cried on his head.

"Right, 10th didn't know. This woman is Luca, the Vongola 9th's personal hacker and assassin. Also, the known partner of Reborn-san." Gukudera explained and look at Luca, "But why would a busy person be here?"

Luca hold a sigh, "I'm actually in a vacation right now and decided to visit Japan. Since Reborn told me that the next Decimo is here. Why not see him?"

'No! I'm not going to be the next Decimo!'

Gukudera's eyes shined with stars as they look at Tsuna with amazement. Amazed that these people are gathering around Tsuna.

'Don't look at me like that, Gukudera-kun!' Tsuna, who somehow knows what was the silverette is thinking.

Reborn look at Luca, "Since, you're already here. Why not have dinner? Maman's dinner is the best."

Luca blinked at Reborn at the unexpected praise, "To think that the word 'best' would come out of your mouth to praise someone amaze me. Since you said so, I'll take the offer."

~~~

"Its indeed good. You can match a 5-star restaurant with this, Nana-san." Luca said as she munch on her chopstick.

Nana hold her cheek and blush a little, "My~ that's too much of a compliment.. I'm just a normal housewife." She giggled and still cooking.

Luca didn't said anything else and just continue.

Meanwhile, Tsuna is eating his food nervously. He really feel nervous around this girl he doesn't know why but she gave a really bad vibe, 'Maybe because she's from the mafia and Reborn's partner!'

"She in not my lover, Dame-Tsuna. She's into girls." Reborn butt into his thoughts making him flinched, "Don't read my mind!"

"I'm just clearing the misunderstanding on your mind." Reborn said and continue to his food.

Bianchi on the other hand, isn't really that jealous of Luca, despite her being Reborn's partner in mission. Truth to be told, she only heard Luca from Reborn, only her name and that they work together, nothing else. How could she call herself Reborn's girlfriend if she doesn't have faith and trust on him? And what Reborn just said right now blow her suspicions away, 'So she's into girls..' Reborn never lied.

At Fuuta's mind, 'There she is! The real Luca in flesh!' He thought with shining eyes. He have only heard her from outside and he really thinks she's amazing, being Vongola Nono's personal assassin and hacker is an amazing feat! Its almost the same as Reborn, the greatest hitman in the world. Vongola Nono only hire the best after all.

And to think that she's a woman, that's really amazed.

Luca have been noticing the ranking prince' stare at her and she sighed silently, looking at the young boy, "Do you need anything, Ranking Prince, Fuuta Dela Stella?"

"Can I rank you?"

Luca look blankly at the child's sparkling eyes, "There's nothing special on me for you to rank."

"But I've always wanted to rank one of the best around the world!"

"Well, I'm not one of the best in world. There are more people out there, like Reborn."

Reborn felt his ego grow, just a little.

Fuuta hold back a pout. He doesn't want to be rude to Luca by ranking her without permission (since she is a lady), he also do the same to Reborn. He haven't rank the hitman because he is already one of the best, the greatest hitman on the world, there's no need to rank him. He is well-known to be the strongest.

"You can rank me."

Fuuta immediately lift his head to Luca who is smirking at him, "If you can find out my real name, that is."

His eyes widened, "Of course!" He froze in realization, 'I can't rank what are the real names of people!' Well, he can rank everything, but he can't rank peoples real name. People who are using a new name, or a alias, should have a real name, their birth name. He had tried it when he is trying to find out Yuki's real name. Like, the possibility of peoples real name. It should appear from 0% to 100% or rank 1 to every possibility, but no names appears, nor percentage. It goes the same with Reborn.

And right now, Fuuta realized too that Luca is just her name in the underground, she must've a real name. He sunk.

Luca hold back a chuckle.

~~~

Since it's time for Luca to go home. Reborn decided to escort her out the street, since she doesn't want go stay here for the night. Luca carry Reborn on her arms while he make himself comfortable on her chest.

"Can I now say what I think of your new student?"

"Yeah."

"I like him."

Reborn look up to her face, 'That's the second time I hear her say she likes someone. The first one is me.'

Luca close her eyes, "He certainly does have the Blood of Vongola because he somehow look similar to Vongola Primo, Giotto. He is yet to awaken his Hyper Intuition and it will be soon. He seems a good character, the people around him respects him, even though they don't show it. He's kind but he shows it in a different way. Overall, I think if he stay the way he is, he won't be a good boss. He need to be more responsible and excellent, he'll be fine. He have you after all."

"Did you already gather information before coming here?"

"Yup." A small smile form on her lips, "You have a wonderful student, Reborn. He'll grow into a fine man." Luca chuckled, "If I'm still alive at the time he will take the mantel, I'd gladly serve under him."

"Why do you always talk like you'll die?"

"People die, Reborn. People die. I know you know that the most of all people."

~~~

Luca sighed as she close the door of her house, 'Really... I'm tired..' She thought.

She slowly strip out of her clothes while walking to the bathroom, leaving them on the way.

A gentle wind hit the strands of her and a small amount of smoke started forming around her body.

Her hair slowly changed from red to black raven ending with sky blue, eyes from green to sapphire blue. Her height slowly decreased and her body got smaller.

There stands, Kazehaya Yuki.

The said girl touched her hair and push it behind her shoulder, entering the bathroom and dipping to the bath.

'Really... I got so bored lately I couldn't help but see them as Luca.' She look up the ceiling. She look at forward and played with the damp strands of her hair.

"Damien should be done with his first mission now.."

••••••••••
FINALLY FINISHED WITH THE DAILY LIFE ARC!

It seems shit though, oh well, I tried my best. In the previous one, this arc took probably 30+ chapters, this time its 20. I'm happy.
Thank you for your patience, but I'll probably be taking a break for a while. I'm tired...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.7K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
238 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
137K 5.5K 70
All it took was a plane crash, and Kise Ryota was no more. Strangely enough, he didn't feel sadness, only regret. Regret for not checking his engine...
291K 9.3K 67
"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins. They ar...