πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞- Minho, Th...

By KazBrekker090

Being the first girl is weird. Asterin Freud, W.C.K.D's special weapon and a well known girl for being harsh... More

πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
β˜†THE SCORCH TRIALSβ˜†
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
43.
β˜†THE DEATH CUREβ˜†
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Epilogue 3 (final)
A/N note<3
Bonus chapter<3

38.

7.4K 193 85
By KazBrekker090

•°•

After walking for hours the trio finally found what seems to be a city full of people who were probably brought by the man called Marcus, teenagers her age had messy hair and smelled like alcohol as soon as they walked past her making her scrunch her nose in disgust, men staring at her creepily, they met a drunk man who said that Marcus was in Zone B but before they could meet him they have to drink what seemed to be a green liquid—the trio refused.

Until a sudden blonde haired woman appeared out of no where and smiled at Thomas who only stared with no sign of interest in his eyes, his heart belongs to Newt and not someone else’s. "Hey sugar, want a drink?" She asked brushing Thomas shoulder seductively in which he only pushed away harshly and wiped where her hand was, "no, we're looking for Marcus." He replied, Asterin smiled proudly at the boy for not getting affected by these people.

"Well, to see him you're gonna have to drink this." She said shaking the bottle of the same green drink in front of them in which Brenda grabbed harshly and took a sip immediately scrunching her nose in disgust at the liquid, coughing she handed it to Thomas who stood there a moment before shakenly taking a sip but the bitch pressed the bottle more against his lips making him drink half the bottle and finally Asterin.

She grabbed the bottle after Thomas and gulped down the rest of the green disgusting liquid, as she was about to spit it to the side the woman who handed her the drink closed her mouth forcing her to swallow, the bitter drink rushed down her throat making her cough and push the woman away from her harshly. She hated alcohol and before she could think of an insult to throw at the woman or beat the shit out of her she was pushed inside the party. The music blasting was thumping in her ears but who cares when you can have fun.

Asterin immediately felt her head heavy and a rush of excitement kicked in and the girl looked around watching some people her age and some slightly older drinking, dancing, making out and some had their bodies pressed together and danced to the music, it was euphoric how she looked up at the multicolored light and immediately smiled as the light that was in different shapes in her vision, some stars, some circles.

The alcohol kicked in and was making her feel rather excited, her cheeks flushed pink and her dark brown eyes sparkling as she was in the center dancing freely, her hips moving with the music as felt herself forgetting that they were currently looking for Marcus and her friends she whirled around and whooped her happiness into the sweat-stained air. Jumping and spinning, she couldn’t remember the last time she’d done this

why had she ever stopped?

The sudden sight of Thomas being dragged away by the woman that handed them the drink caught her blurry vision and Asterin found her way stumbling towards the girl and her boy best friend, the green alcohol bottle she stole tight in her hand and she death glared the woman who smiled innocently at her.

"Where are you taking him?" She asked, Asterin may be slightly drunk but she wasn't dumb nor will let some random bitch take her best friend who is currently unconscious to god knows were, "trying to have fun, want to join?" She asked making her way towards Asterin before she could move any closer, the glass was smashed against the side of her head and the blonde stumbled backwards and fell to the ground.

Bleeding from her side at the sudden bottle being smashed at her face she stared at the black haired girl in horror, Asterin stepped towards the woman ignoring the cheering of the people surrounding them and only pressed her boot against her neck making her choke on the ground under her boots, "that was for forcing us to drink that shit, and for taking my best friend to fucking ruin hik completely. Dirty ass bitch." She threatened coldly.

If Asterin wasn't there nor haven't noticed, Thomas would've been taking to some random place where no one finds him and will get raped by this lunatic bitch who is currently bleeding heavily.

Asterin watched as the woman ran away in fear and her eyes turned to look over to the still unconscious boy on the ground, throwing the now broken bottle she grabbed Thomas shoulders and immediately started dragging him away from the crowd and to a room where no one is there to ruin them, she was dizzy and could feel the world around her spinning.

The sudden sight of Brenda rushing towards them caught her eye and a smile immediately grew on Asterin's lips, "Brenda~ have you found that son of a bitch and my family?" She asked, her voice childishly as she smiled warmly at the girl showing her teeth that sparkled under the light like pearls.

"Yes, but i need you to stay awake yeah?" She said, Brenda wasn't drunk since she only took a sip while the other teenagers were forced to drink half the bottle, but before Asterin could reply she suddenly felt dizzy and her knees were numb as she fell to the ground, before her head could hit the ground a hand was placed and lifted her up in their arms.

Asterin could only make out the sharp jaw and nothing else before her eyes fluttered shut.

•°•

The sound of Jorge yelling woke her up and Asterin groaned in pain at the sudden sharp headache and to whoever woke her up, "will you shut the fuck up, I’m trying to sleep here." She grumbled grabbing one of the pillows and throwing it at the direction where the yelling was coming from, the pillow thrown straight into Marcus face.

Fluttering her eyes open she covered then with her hand to prevent the sun light from blinding her completely, she got up rubbing her face in tiredness and looked around the room in confusion, Minho was sitting on the bed brushing her hair and stared at the girl who groaned in pain. "Where's Thomas?" She asked watching as everyone rushed towards her and started asking question.

"Okay, can you shut up and answer my damn question?" She asked eyeing the room, her eyes meeting with a man sitting on a chair beaten badly, "he's resting." Replied Newt in annoyance as he nodded towards the other bed where sat Teresa with the boy who was still sleeping. She glared at the back of the girl before slowly making her way to the bathroom holding her toothpaste and brush she found in her bag still knew in their box, washing her face to get rid of her tiredness.

Leaning against the sink after brushing her teeth she tried to forget the traumatic experience they had yesterday and those dark smelly sewers, the cranks chasing them and trying to bite them, the fact that all that happened in one go was tiring and she couldn't feel her legs from all the running. Catching herself before she could fall to the ground, Asterin suddenly felt a warm hand place on her waist and hold her before she could fall pressing her body against the sink.

Asterin breath hitched and she looked up in tiredness at Minho who had worry visible in his eyes she absolutely adored, he picked her up placing her on the counter that was beside the bathtub and stared rummaging through the cupboards making sure to kick the door shut behind, Asterin watched him with a smile, her hands on her side as she tilted her head staring at him lovingly.

She watched quietly as he wrapped the aid kit around her waist that only had a scrash from all the running she did yesterday, yet here he was standing inches away from her and gently treating her like an angel. Asterin found herself staring deep into his eyes and slowly melting in them, the smile never left her lips as she gazed at his lips.

"I know, I'm hot." He said with a chuckle leaving his lips, those doe eyes staring up at him was making him feel butterflies in his stomach and he could feel the nerve rushing through his veins, Asterin hand was on his chest and she could feel his heart beating so fast against her hand, the sexual tension roaming in the room was so high, both the teenagers pressed dangerously close to each other as Minho continued to clean her wounds.

"I know, that's why I’m staring." She replied about to get off the counter but he already placed his hand on her waist gently lifting her off, her left hand on his shoulder and the other that was on his chest slid to the back of his neck as both of then tensed.

God, they couldn't keep their hand off each other and those eyes never left nor decided to break contact anytime soon. Both their breaths were heavy ans mixing each other beautifully and their noses bumped each other, Minho leaned in, his lips hovering hers as his hand slid to cup her cheek, Asterin froze waiting for him to press his lips against hers.

Just as he was about to finally do it, the door once again slammed  open revealing Aris staring at them with wide eyes, the ex-runners broke away and looked everywhere but each other, "I'M SORRY- I-" he was panicking and Asterin could tell that, as the boy was about to close the door she rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Aris? What do you want?" She asked the boy grabbing the door before he could close it.

Aris could feel Minho's burning eyes on his and he was afraid of meeting them, "uhh- Jorge is calling you." With that he ran off leaving the two in an awkward silence, "uhh I’ll go see what he wants." With that she was out leaving him standing there with red cheeks, he pushed his hair back on frustration.

"Bro, why can't you just do it?!" He exclaimed in anger and stared at the spot where she sat, god those doe eyes made him go insane and the way she licked her lips whenever her eyes fall to his lips and back up to his eyes made him feel hot, the way she was dancing in the party, the purple light on her especially in the center of the crowd dancing, her hips moving skillfully with the rhythm.

The way she smashed the bottle
against the girl face.

She made her way towards Jorge trying to forget what happened in the bathroom and trying to fight the urge of blushing, with crossed arms she stared at the beaten man in front of her, "who's this?" "That is Marcus." Replied Jorge panting heavily, probably tired for beating the shit out of him for hours, "I'll leave you to him, he won't listen to me so we'll see if he listens to you." He said watching as the girl smirked slightly.

"Really? So I can teach him a lesson?"

Jorge nodded and slowly made his way towards the table drinking some whiskey, "you're the one who beated my girl with the bottle?!" Said Marcus watching as Asterin slowly made her way towards the table taking the now empty bottle and showing it to him with a wicked grin. "Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you." Said the black haired girl stretching slightly showing her perfect abs.

Marcus watched in fear as she approached him holding the bottle, he was trying so hard to back away but the chair holding him and ropes wrapped around him prevented him, "w-why, she didn't do anything to you." He managed to stutter out.

"Oh really? That bitch forced us to drink that shit and when Thomas was unconscious she was dragging him somewhere, and I’m not gonna let some random bitch that looks like a fucking crank take my best friend to have fun with him, WHEN HE WAS OUT OF THE WORLD, and the fun she wanted to have with him was to fuck him, and if he was unconscious and definitely didn't want to then that is called rape, so I’m not sorry to smash that bottle against that bitch head." She replied coldly suddenly slamming the bottle against the table to the side making him yelp in fear.

She was pointing her weapon in his face and had a glare placed on her beautiful face "now tell me, Where's the right arm?" She asked pointing the weapon at his face, Marcus didn't speak and Asterin was getting annoyed by his silence and with a blink of an eye she punched the man straight in the face making his way to the ground, Marcus was groaning in pain and watched with wide eyes as she stood on top of him pointing a knife she noticed on the table at his throat.

"SPEAK, MOTHERFUCKER!" she yelled at his face, Marcus nodded without a second thought and panted heavily the feeling of the cold sharp metal pressing against his neck made him cry, "these guys like to move around! They have an outpost in the moutains but it's a long way away. You got half W.C.K.D on your ass. You're never gonna make it." He laughed at her face.

Asterin got up shrugging her shoulders slightly and showing him the car keys she skillfully stole from his pocket while threatening him, "not by foot." She said watching as Jorge made his way towards the girl proudly taking the keys and tapping her shoulder, "I knew you were such a smartass." He said to the girl and slowly made his way towards the man who was staring at Asterin with wide eyes, "how- how did you-"

"It's called having a brain and skills, asshole, you should try to find one, in which you'll never do." She replied with an innocent grin placed on her lips. "Not Bertha." Said Marcus pleading Jorge who was holding the keys with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.1K 73
Jane is put in the maze as the first girl, but she has different intentions than the others. At first, she doesn't remember anything except for her n...
45.9K 1.4K 74
Jessie finally got used to living a life of survival with 50 other girls. For two and a half years she has lived, fought and survived with her best f...
144K 6.2K 104
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
45.2K 891 19
A maze runner fanfiction whith y/n as one of the three first teenagers to arrive in the glade, and the only girl. (i made that part up, in reality ab...