ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ | sʜᴏʀᴛ s...

By Aimless__

ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collect... More

ʜɪɪ
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ❆
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ❆
ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ❊
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ❊
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ★
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ★
ʜɪs ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ✧
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✧
ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟ ✺
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✺
ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ☃
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ☃
New Story

7.6K 456 62
By Aimless__

Siya Sharma

It's true when someone said that the real heaven is your home and your bed . Let me tell u that mahan shakh is me 😁

I am resting in my room after listening to a loads of scoldings by Mumma and everyone else but specially her.  Boss played well but even i did by sending him back to his mother. I slept the whole day . We both took some days off to rest .

I was currently lying on the bed when mom entered my room with a bowl of soup.

"Siya did u decide about marrying kabir?' she asked too straight forward.

"Yes i did".

"Thank god!!, What's the answer? "

"It's a yes from both of our side ".

"Hayee!! Sachi" mumma squeeled like a little kid and hugged me .

"Hayee mera bacha" she said kissing on my cheeks. This is the same mom who was scolding me yesterday for not taking care of myself and now look at her , just my yes made her so happy.

"I will tell this to ur father, and then talk with his mother". She said before leaving the room.

She left!! Just like this without even feeding me .. i thought pouting.

~
"Mumma i am Reaching in 30 min, Stop scolding. "

"What 30 min that's too much reach fast ?"

"Maa mere pas plane nahi hain ju urr ke ajaungi . First off all main aise hi office ke beech timings mein aa rahi hu  , and secondly it takes atleast 30 min to reach the showroom . Now if i say that i will reach in 20 min and I don't then you will scold me , so i am playing safe ".

"Aren't you getting more smarter day by day siya".

"Akhir beti kinki hu .".

"Hmm.. obviously meri .."

"Ha haa i was talking about papa , okay bye i will see u ". I heard papa laughing and before mumma could scold I hung up .

I will deal with her later but soya first you have to deal with your boss. Taking a deep breath i knocked on his cabin.  After hearing a come in , I entered.

He was talking to...............

"Mom I will reach there, don't worry okkay"

....to his mom.

Looks like he is going somewhere. Thank god!!

"Siya i am going somewhere clear my schedule of today!!"

"Right away sir"

"And you can take a off if you want".

I nodded and he went away. Thank god i am safe. I really don't like asking for leave or half day if it's not any emergency and today is clearly not that day .

Comon mumma asking me to shop for my engagement dress isn't any kind of emergency. Judge me if you want but i just love my work and etiquette to ask for a half day leave and i simply don't wanna take the advantage of the fact that i am marrying him .

After he left I too left not before informing the HR Of the head department to inform me if anything happens.

It's been one month since our trip and tomorrow we are getting engaged tomorrow. Parents wanted to get us married soon but we wanted some time first.

Everyone was present in the showroom.  From everyone i mean mumma, papa, bhai , bhabhi and his family. If they are her that means is he here too . I moved my gaze too look around but he wasn't therr . Hah fortunately!!  But bhagwaan ji being bhagwaan ji made him appear from the changing room in a three piece suit . He looks too hot !! Damm!!!!!?

I was busy staring at him when his eyes met mine. Siya you really love to embarrass yourself , but it ain't wrong to look at your too be husband is it?

"Siya you are five minutes late !" Mom spoke glancing at her wrist watch.

"Mumma there was traffic" i justified

"So what kabir also came from the same office but see he is early and you".

"Mumma he came in a car while i came in a auto ".

"Then why don't you start driving a car. I am tired to tell u this all this time ".

"Stop scolding my daughter". Papa popped in stretching his arms towards me while I side hugged him tired resting my head on his shoulder

"Tired" papa asked in a low tone and i just nodded.

"Mera bacha " he caressed my cheeks and handed me a water bottle and I gulped down the whole bottle. I didn't realise I was this thirsty until now..

I started looking at the dresses lying around. After tons of trial finally they liked something. Seriously it was so hectic it's just the engagement !! God knows about ki shaadi mein mera kya haal hoga.

After having dinner we left . My family sat and it was housefull there.

"Kabir you will drop siya na ". She said teasing me . I can easily fit but they didn't wanted to and i would like spending time with him . Roz toh yahi karti karti hu. .

"Yes bhabhi. No problem!"

"Ok then , let's go". And they all disappeared from my view.

Kabir opened his car door for me .

"If i had known that ee had the same destination , i would have asked you".

"It's me .. i came into your cabin to ask for permission but k didn't wanted to take a half day off . "

"Why siya?"

"I didn't wanted to look like i am slacking from my work....now that...like we are getting married... You know i never took a off unless and until it was really necessary.  O didn't wanted to look bad."

I can feel his eyes on me , but i didn't turn. He held my hands in his and made me face him.

"Siya i will never think like that. The amount of time and hardwork you gave to our company is not to be questioned. My every employees work two times harder than i do . From three years you have been handling me, my all types of mood . You made sure everything was for my comfort. I can never question that care siya never!!

I am really glad that u talked to me , made me feel important in your life . And as i said earlier that now it's my time to make you feel more comfortable ".

He said making me smile. It feels good when you can share everything to someone without any hesitation.

We talked about few things more before we reached my house. By my house i mean my parents house. Papa insisted me moving here and i couldn't say no . Everytime they ask me for anything i keep on saying no which might have hurted them so badly and i didn't realise that, so without thinking more i aggreed.

And to tell my father was happy would be an understatement. Just by me staying there provide him with so much happiness.

______________________________________

Hello people

Tell me your thoughts. What do you think about the chapter.

QOTDif given a chance would you like to be christian grey or a vampire.

Silly question i know and
Those who don't know who christian grey ....froget the question that i asked.

Anyway i hope you all liked the chapter and if you did then don't forget to do the following

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 45.9K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
1.3M 50.7K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
277K 7.5K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
80.4K 4.6K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...