Survivor // Lee Haechan

Bởi PlanetNCT

He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate... Xem Thêm

• Prelude
• Ch 1
• Ch 2
• Ch 3
• Ch 4
• Ch 5
• Ch 6
• Ch 7
• ch 8
• Ch 9
• Ch 10
• Ch 11
• Ch 12
• Ch 13
• Ch 14
• Ch 15
• Ch 16
• Ch 17
• Ch 18
• Ch 19
• Ch 20
• Ch 21
• Ch 22
• Ch 23
• Ch 24
• Ch 25
• Ch 26
• Ch 27
• Ch 28
• Ch 29
• Ch 30
• Ch 31
• Ch 32
• Ch 33
• ch 34
• Ch 35
• Ch 36
• Ch 37
• Ch 38
• Ch 39
• Ch 40
• Ch 41
• Ch 42
• Ch 44
• Ch 45
• Ch 46
• Ch 47
• Ch 48
• Ch 49
• Ch 50
• Ch 51
• Ch 52
Ch. 53
• Ch 54

• Ch 43

4.4K 114 21
Bởi PlanetNCT

"You gotta keep moving Haechan! We need to go now!" Johnny yelled to him.

"Hana come on... don't give up on me yet.. come on.." He said worriedly as he was running, yet his eyes were fixated on her closed ones.

That's when he felt her hand on his, giving him some kind of sign she was still there.
Still with him.
She just didn't have any more strength to keep her eyes open.
She was numb everywhere, but still conscious.
Well I mean, barely. But she was conscious enough to answer him.

"Guys retreat! We got Hana and Jisung, let's go let's go!" Taeyong said through the ear piece.
"That's gonna be a problem Hyung." Sungchan said.
"We're struggling over here, and I think Yuta and xiaojun are hurt." Ten said.

"Damn it." Taeyong cursed under his breathe.
"You guys get to the van. I'll go and help the others." Taeyong said as he gave Taeil to Hendery.

Mark and Johnny shook their heads.
"We're coming with you." They both said.
Taeyong stopped in his tracks, which made all of them stop.
"I'm gonna be completely honest here. Someone in our gang might lose their life and that could be either of you. Are you sure you want to risk that." Taeyong said as he looked at Mark and Johnny.

They both nodded their heads.
"We were ready for this the moment we walked in here." Johnny said.
"I'll bring Taeil and Jisung to the van." Hendery said as he grabbed Jisung as well.

"Alright then. You guys by safe. Make it to the van safely. Just... don't die." Taeyong said before running towards where Jaehyun and them were, Johnny and Mark following behind him.

"Alright... let's go then." Hendery said as him and Haechan tried their best to make it to the van as fast as possible.

"Renjun, I'm guessing you know what you guys need to do?" Haechan said through the ear piece.

"Winwin Hyung is already on his way with Yangyang, Chenle and Shotaro." Renjun said back.
"Alright... be safe you three... be safe.." Haechan said softly which surprised them.

As they were making their way towards the exit, they were met with a few phoenixes.
"Alright Hana... things might get a little loud and maybe a little messy... please bare with it for a few." He said to her with a gentle voice before grabbing his pistol by his ankle and shooting them as best as he could while trying to hold Hana up with one arm.

Hendery on the other hand was lowkey struggling. He had 2 injured people with him.
"Taeil Hyung I'm so sorry to say this but could you hold Jisung real quick? I know you're hurt as well but I just need a second." Hendery said as they were behind a wall.

"Don't worry, I'm not that hurt. I can also fight back." Taeil said as he threw a dagger at one of them which made them stumble back.
Hendery was shocked, but he took that as an opportunity and shot them.
"Okay then never mind. Let's just work together." He said with a little chuckle.

"Hang in there Sung. We'll be out of here in no time." Taeil said to him before throwing another dagger.

•••

Taeyong, Mark and Johnny made it to where the rest of them were.

"Where's Jungwoo?!" Taeyong said to Jaehyun.
Jaehyun pointed to a rock.
"Jaemin and Ten are with him right now. But we need to get him out of here."

"The rest?" Mark asked.
"Fighting for their lives."

Johnny and Mark started to look for them.
"I'll go to Jungwoo. We need to leave now." Taeyong said to Jaehyun before running to the rock.

"Oh my — I almost fucking killed you hyung—"
Jaemin said as he put his gun down.
"How is he?" Taeyong asked as he crouched down to see what happened.

"I don't know... he's been shot in the shoulder and leg.." Ten said to him. "And this is technically his first mission out on the field so I don't think he's holding up so well.."
"Alright... Ten, I need you to help me bring him out. Jaemin, I need you to keep watch and some what protect us as we bring Jungwoo out." Taeyong said as he lifted him up, ten helping him.

Jaemin nodded his head.
"Yes sir."

"Whoever is alive, which I'm hoping is all of you. Retreat now. And I mean NOW. We have all the injured people. Whoever you're fighting, hurry up and kill them and just run." Taeyong said through the ear piece.
"Everyone give me a sign that you're alive..."

"Glad to know that you are." Sungchan said.
"I'm still here..." Jeno said.
"I just made it to the van with Yuta Hyung." Xiaojun said.
"I almost died but that's for another time—"
Yuta said.
"Me and Haechan are with Jisung, Hana and Taeil... we managed to get here without anymore casualties.." Hendery said.
"Im right behind you." Mark said.
"Same here." Jaehyun said.
"Me too~" Johnny said.
"Is that everyone?" Kun asked.
"Don't forget me. I'm still alive." Lucas said.

"Alright then... let's all go to the vans. Alive please."
"Yes sir!" They all screamed.

•••

Taeyong and everyone that was with him all ran to the vans.
"Go go let's go!" He said. "All the injured people go with Winwin and the medics!"

Everyone got into the vans before they all drove off.
Some of the un injured ones peeked out the window and shot some phoenixes that tried to shoot their tires.

There were 3 vans in total, one of them with all the injured people including Haechan and Hana.

He was sat down at the back as Hana was lying down, her head on his lap.
He watched as her chest rose up and down softly.

Shotaro had given Haechan a blanket to put over her body since she had no top on.
He was also very worried.
I mean who wouldn't be?
That's his older sister.

When Shotaro saw the state she was in, he wanted to burst into their base and kill whoever did this to her.
Needless to say, another member had already done that job for him.

Haechan had one hand on her head and another on her own hand.
He was stroking her hair softly.
He missed her presence dearly.

~~~

Everyone had gone to their own base besides the really hurt ones. They all went to 127's base to be treated by Taeil and the rest of them.
Hana being one of them of course.

"Haechan Hyung just sit still. You also need to be examined—"
"Go help her first! I'm not important right now." He said as he pushed Yangyangs hand away from him.

Yangyang sighed. "Shotaro and Chenle are already checking her up. You also need to be checked up on so could you please just make my job easier and just sit still? You're also really hurt."

Haechan didn't say anything to him.
He turned his head, letting Yangyang do what he needed to do as he looked at where Hana was. He saw the faces Chenle and Shotaro were making.

They were filled with horror and disgust.
How could one do such a thing to another?
They couldn't believe Hana had to deal with the torture they did.
They were also glad she held through it all.
That she was able to stay alive.

It was honestly a miracle she was alive.
They noticed all the blood she had lost in the process and it was alot.

Her wrist was sprained and her ribs are broken.
She has bruises everywhere on her body.
They also noticed the lack of water and food in her system which wasn't good.

Shotaro and Chenle were gonna do everything they can so that she could open her eyes once again. 

On the other hand, there was Jisung. 
He was getting treated by Taeil.

Taeil was hurt on the leg, but it was only a dagger so he was fine.
Fine enough to be of help to all the members that were hurt.
Of course there were some that were prioritized first as they were the most hurt and the most injured.

Taeil had to bring Jisung to another room so he could preform the surgery he needed.
Taeil needed to remove the bullet that was still in Jisungs chest, but he was worried he might hurt him more since it's near the heart.

Out of everyone there, Jisung and Hana were the ones whos lives were on the line.
If something went wrong, their hearts could stop beating and nobody would want that.

Chenle was the most worried about Jisung as those two were the closest and youngest.
He wanted to help Taeil, but he told chenle to focus on the others.
Maybe Taeil was a bit rude, but Chenle understood since Taeil was the top medic and he is the only one who could preform this surgery and come out with succession.

"Okay... you should be good now... make sure to put the ointment on the cuts okay? Just because you're my boss—" Yangyang stopped talking. "Wait, you're not even my boss. It's either Taeyong or Kun Hyung because I'm not in dream. Wait I just realized—"

"Do you want to die? I can make it happen." Haechan said, getting annoyed of the yapping Yangyang was doing.

Yangyang stopped talking before clearing his throat. "Anyways.. you need to put the-"
"I already know the deal. Just give it to me." Haechan said as he put his hand out.
Yangyang gave Haechan the jar before Haechan got up and walked straight to where Hana was.

"So?" He asked Chenle and Shotaro.
Shotaro looked up at Haechan before sighing.
"My sister will pull through..."
"Well.. we're hoping. Just because she's okay right now doesn't mean something bad won't happen while she's here resting." Chenle said as he was trying to be realistic.

That's when Renjun came bursting through the doors.
"Holy fuck thank god you're all okay!" He said as he ran to Haechan and gave him the biggest hug.

"Well... I mean... I don't know about okay..." Yangyang said.
"How's Jisung? Hana? Jungwoo?" He asked them.

"Noona is okay—"
"For now." Chenle interrupted Shotaro.
Shotaro gave him a glare before looking back at Renjun.
"As I was saying, she's okay for now. Jisung is actually in the middle of surgery as we speak. Taeil Hyung is doing it."

Renjun nodded his head.
"Jungwoo Hyung... I actually don't know. He's in the other room right now with Taeyong Hyung."

"What? Did he not get treated yet?" Renjun asked.
"No he did, I treated him." Yangyang said.
"He'll pull through but like Hana, he's lost alot of blood so who knows if he stops breath-"
"Dude you're not helping." Shotaro said as he shook his head.

"Why are you even here Hyung?" Chenle asked him.
"Why they hell would I not come when Jisung and Hana are literally on the verge of death."
"Hey! I said Hana is okay!-"
"For now." Chenle said.
That's when Shotaro stormed to chenle before chenle ran off.

"Ah wait you can't just both leave Hana and Haec-" Renjun stopped talking when they bolted out the door.
"What kind of medics are they." He shook his head.

Yangyang raised his hand. "I'm still here though..."
Renjun looked at him. "The only sane medic. Don't get tainted by their weirdness." Renjun patted his shoulder.
"So how is this stubborn little boy?" Renjun said as he was talking about Haechan.

"Hyung is okay. He just had to get patched up and needs to remember to put the ointment on or it'll get infected." Yangyang said.
"Oh don't worry. I'll make sure he remembers to do that." Renjun eyed Haechan while Haechan tried to avoid eye contact.

"You guys can leave now." Haechan said after clearing his throat.
Renjun looked at Haechan and saw how he kept glancing over at Hana.
"They should be okay for now right Yangyang?"
"Well They-"
"Okay great! Lets go see how Jungwoo Hyung is doing shall we?" Renjun said as he was pushing Yangyang out the room.
"Ah- wait Hyung what-"

Haechan watched as the 2 of them left the room with the door shut.
He knew Renjun took Yangyang on purpose.
He knew Renjun knew he wanted to be alone with Hana, and he can't thank Renjun enough.

Haechan shook his head with a sigh before slowly looking over Hana who was lying on a ER bed.
All you could hear in that room was the heart monitor beeping.

Haechan grabbed a chair and sat right next to her as he grabbed her hand and held it.
"I can't wait for you to wake up... I have so many things I want to say... so many things I want to do...." He looked at her closed eyes.
"But most importantly, I have so many apologies to say to you... so won't you wake up?" As he knew he was just talking to a unconscious person, he gripped her hand a little tighter.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Hana... I'm sorry I can't be better... I'll make it up to you okay? I promise... I just want you to get better right now... I... I really... I really do love you Hana." Haechan mumbled the last part, not really sure if it was the best time to say it.

She was so special to him.
The way she would act around him.
Bold,
Brave,
Cute,
Honest..
He loved how she didn't care he was apart of a mafia.

He loved how she looked at him as him.
He loved how she would speak her mind if necessary.
He loved how she was so caring, even when he would push her away at times.
He loved how she wouldn't be afraid to show him all the different sides of her.
He loved how protective she was of him, even though he's much stronger than she is.

But what he loved the most was that she never.
Never gave up on him.
No matter how many times he pushed her away.
No matter how many times he acted cold to her,
She was still there.
There by his side, never failing to make him feel wanted.

She filled that little hole that was in his heart.
She completed something inside of him.

She did all this by just being her normal self, and that's what he loved.
She wasn't faking anything.
She wasn't lying about anything.
She was honest.
Truthful.
And most definitely reliable.

He really does love her,
and he just realized that when she was gone.

Haechan got up from his chair and gave her soft and gentle kiss on her forehead before letting go of her hand.

"Open your eyes soon so I can tell you that when your conscious. When you'll be able to hear those words coming out my mouth. I'll be waiting for you. Forever and always." He did a sad smile before he left the room, leaving her be.

Okay but he really just said that ㅠㅠ

Im so sorry for taking so long to upload.
I was a little busy these past few days, but your comments gave me motivation~~ thank you guys for being patient with me.

Anyways.
Nct 127 world tour?
Nct new unit?
Nct dream AND THE WHOLE nct open for offline tour?
Now how the hell are they gonna fit all that under 5 months.
Anyways if there's gonna be a world tour and they don't come to where I am, I'm gonna fight them.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

263K 10.1K 28
"You're not even trying to escape huh." "Why would I? There's no point in doing it. Who are you trying to find anyway?" "That's a good question and t...
46.1K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6
54.9K 1.6K 30
Seoul is known for having loads of mafias.But no one knows who they are and where they are.They could be your average teenager,teacher,brother,studen...
268K 7K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...