love grows

By FlowerFluffy-

Anne is just a regular high school student but she has a bully named Hunter. Anne has negative opinions about... More

COMING SOON
The Bully
Gum
The Bestfriend
Chocolate milk
Smile
Phone Number
Teased
Knowing
The project
Confused?
The crush?
Hoodie
The plan?
notification
The not-so-loner
conversation
Confession
The Plan
Charlie
Lunch buddy
Hallway
Panic.
Lunch
Stare...
The popular kid
The Friend
No.
Snacks
Let's Talk
The Reason
Hesitation
Words
The Boyfriend?
RACE
The Park (part one)
The Park (part two)
Late Night
Good morning!
The Fight.
The end? (Part one)
The end. (Part two)
My goodbye to you all!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
OUT NOW!!

FOCUS!

436 10 0
By FlowerFluffy-

By the end of her class she was considering skipping and just wandering off somewhere but on the other hand, it would have been really stupid to just skip because of someone.

As soon as the bell rang Anne tried to stall as much as possible. She took extra hallways and even washed her hands in the restroom even if she had no reason to.

When the bell rang she felt her stomach sink.
She gathered up all of her courage and started walking her way to her class with every step she took felt heavier and heavier. Anne could see the classroom door at a distance and saw some kids from her class walking up to it too.

Anne immediately started to walk a bit faster to catch up right behind them. She thought it would be better if she didn't go in alone. Her plan worked perfectly she walked right behind them and as soon as she did she made eye contact with Julie.

"WHY ME?!" She thought.

On the outside, she tried to not make a big deal out of it and just walked to her seat.
During the lecture she tried her best to not even look in Julie's direction; she didn't want to make awkward eye contact again. Although she couldn't help but notice how in the corner of her eye Julie seemed to be looking at her quite often.

She tried not to think about it; she just wanted to focus on her classwork as fast as possible and get it over with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.2K 25
Brianna is in her last year of high school. So far everything's been normal, she's got straight A's, the best friend anyone could ask for and the tea...
1.7K 39 14
Anne was always bullied at school with her friends but when she was found out to be a lesbian in middle school thing took a turn for the worse for h...
10.1K 499 17
Kyla and Holly are not meant to know each other, not meant to know the other ones secrets, not meant to be dating. Yet they do. The two girls have be...
2.7K 1.8K 23
『••✎••』➳༻❀✿❀༺➳⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Andrea is just a simple girl. At school we can describe her as an nerd and an outcast, you know just a student who does...